Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born November 2006 #24

Still here to grace you all. So Blanche u were wrong as well...

We were all WRONG!!!

Gunna call the hossy today and see if i can beg and plead to be seen earlier. At this rate ill be welcoming 2 Nov babies into our family. (Well 3 if you include me too..).

Sorry Kim i wish i was right! Goodluck with the begging

bummer Kim!!

Lets see its sort of like the TWW isn't it? Finding things to occupy your mind....

I reckon 1 massage a day will help
    and... baking? or making food for Chelsea to stock up in the freezer.
    hand sew something.... time consuming & addictive!!
    learn to knit, or knit a beanie... or a nappy cover
    Will try to think of more later... hehehe...

Having said that... all I could do was lay on the lounge & moan about being overdue & having contractions. Then I would do all the natural induction methods for a few days, and then lay on the lounge & moan again. It was a long 12 days....

Jovie, aka JJ, or Jovie Jovie Jovie Jovita.... is teething like a madwoman. She's very whingy and its grating at times. Today she's actually interested in what Matilda is doing & pestering her which is lovely. We had a lovely 3 way cuddle this morning for ages.... I just sat there soaking it all up.

Oh Kim, i'm still snapping...
    Madam decided she didnt want her weetbix today and i got so sick of the whinging i chucked it all in the bin and put her on the floor and said too bad. then 20 mins later tried again and she ate. still, guilts for me.
    Anywhos...boring day of cleaning for me. need to go and get a splat mat we threw out all our old sheets when we moved

Well i called and they are now seeing me on Friday morning!! Woohoo!!

woohoo kim!!!!

sorry guys i have gastro today, been up puking out both ends all night, mums here looking after sophie and has just taken her for a walk, will try and come back later

woo hoo Kim!

Get well AJP, glad that u have ur mum there to look after Sophie, get some rest!

hi ladies - aston has turned nocturnal again so have had horrid sleep for the last few days. he has a yuk cough - but no other symptoms. Had the temp on the weekend, but that has settled. are going to the doctor today for the other two, so will ask her to listen to his chest. jic...

my endo pain is back -oh joy - so i'm such a happy bunny NOT! Have decided that come monday, I'm having a massage, going out at 9am and getting back at 3pm. Time for daddy and Aston to have a day together - rather then an hour or so!!!!

Can you hear my frustration??!!???

Gigi is offline BellyBelly Life Member - Love all your MCN friends
    Add Gigi on Facebook

thinking of you Kim! passes you the raspberry tea

get well soon AJP - passing you some ginger tea to calm your tum

i hear you Vicky, hugs about the endo pain.
    When you say Aston's dad can have him for the day, do you mean Aston's birthdad (your ex) or stepdad (current partner)?
    Maybe Aston is sleeping badly cos his cough makes it hard to breath when lying down. Raise the pillow perhaps? do you have a humidifier thingy?
    I like your idea of playing classical music to banish the snakes vibes from your loungeroom! i'll look for you on facebook!

wot's a splat mat Taralee. I can guess it's a waterproof sheet you put under the highchair, but apart from that guess, wot is it exactly?

christy, love all the names for Miz J
    (we have tiny bilby, bilbs, bilbylish, bilbylicious, bubble, poppet)

Arghhhh why are none of you online...i need u!!!!

Pains hurting my tum tum....maybe M2 is going to arrive today!!!!

hi all... i had another flithy night. Aston has croup. thankfully no stridor - but I was paranoid all night that it was going to turn that way. not much sleep in this house last night. and to add insult to injury the smoke alarm went off at 2.30am - the battery had gone flat so poor DH is changing batteries. and we had all just gotten to sleep. joy oh joy.

Gigi - Aston's dad is DH - laura and Nathan's dad is my ex. So daddy and Aston can have the day together on Monday, and I'm off to have a massage, and an appointment with the therapist that I have been seeing and who the kids will also be seeing. She is very good, and for the first time ever I have actually been given a tool that helps deal with trauma and anxiety! its been great - since she showed me what to do I have been doing it and it works!! She is the first counsellor I have seen that has been able to explain the whole process involved with Post Traumatic stress. there is a light at the end of the tunnel and it is NOT an oncoming train!!

I hope Kim that the pains where M2 saying ok i'm ready to arrive now. Going to check my phone now!

as soon as aston goes down for a sleep this morning so am i. oh I had so much to do today...guess it will just have to wait!

yay kim!!!! hope those pains are labour pains!!!!

vicky i bet your looking forward to that massage on monday, can i come too!!?!?!?!
    sorry to hear aston has croup, poor bubba

tell me why does sophie wait till i put on a clean nappy to poo!!!!!!!!!! arrhhhhhhhhhh i swear she does it everyday!!! man it stinks, not good when your getting over gastro...

ok back now, man that was a bad one.

andrews granny eve passed away this morning

Sorry to hear about ur DH Granny, may she RIP now

Vicky - enjoy ur massage on monday u sure deserve it...poor little Aston hope he gets better soon.

Kim, i hope ur holding ur little bubba soon goodluck

Prayers to you and Andrew's family AJP
    Hope something happens for you soon Kim
    Major endo pains for me today I thought it was all gone

thanks for the thoughts guys.
    kim hope that bubba is making his/her apperance
    tara i got AF last night....mmmmm forgot she was due......had to strip the bed this morning....oops

hi girls..

just got this text from Kim:
    "No baby yet. they have sent me home to rest. not dilating yet but pain is so much worse then last time.Hopefully baby today. will keep you updated. I'm 1cm but thats cos Ive had a baby before cevix still only half way.Head can be felt. contractions every 4 to 5 mins still."

I'll let you know when I hear anything else.

I think M2 is going to make an appearence finally!!

Jols - hugs to you and DH...

Tara - i comisserate with you. Endo suxs!!

Thanks for that Vicky, woo hoo hope it happens for her really soon!!!

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast