Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born November 2006 #27

middle of the road

good - we found out what was wrong with Jake -
    Bad - he has tonsilitis and a chest infection

we're back on the sleep deprivation train too....

*hug* nelly, I hope those meds start working quickly!!! Is he on any probiotics? Do you want some for babies? I use them on both of my girls.

Us.... going okay. Matilda's better, Jovie's had a great day.... she's got 10 teeth now when Matilda was her age she didn't have any.

wow christy double digits! where is your baby going?!?!?!

yep dr told me to get some bcos the antibiotics are pretty fierce - inner health powder

Hot...tired....been shopping all day.....spent to much dosh.....2 girls finally asleep.

The End

Sorry to hear about Jake Nelly, theres nothing worse than when you're bubby is sick
    Well, had a good night for the first half. Went to bed at 7 and not a peep until 12, but then..my goodness up every 45mins until i put her in our bed at 4. I dont know if perhaps i prefer her to be up every 3 hours LOL. I dont know what the matter was. it was like she'd had a bad dream, as soon as i picked her up and gave her a cuddle she'd go floppy and be sound asleep again, but just couldnt stay asleep...

We had a great time today with Vicki & Nelly & Aston & Jake at the park.... wonderful day & it was so lovely to get out of the house with the beautiful view. Speaking of sunburn I got one on a stripe on my shoulder where I missed the sunscreen LOL what was that I said about not burning?? :P

Jovie was smashed & slept for almost 3 hours after!!

evie did so much growing today. she all of a sudden decided she could just stand up on the spot - no need to hold on thankyou - and she was sooooo close to walking! she can also point to her mouth as well as head and feet and says 'thunka' for thankyou. she also just didnt stop eating!
    what happened??!!?!?

Aww wat a clever girl!! We say to Emelia where is mummys nose and she will point to my nose but she still cant figure out where hers is lol

Got some exciting news...DP well i should say DF proposed to me this arvo!! he walked in from work and said "guess whos getting married", i was just like who..i dunno and i said a few of our friends but he kept saying no, then he pulls out a fake rose ring holder with my diamond ring in it, he was down on one knee and asked "will u marry me?" i was in tears but finally got a yes out lol, i was in so much shock was not excecting it at all!!! woo hoo

I read the other thread Blanche!! But great news!

Congrats Blanche thats wonderful

Congratulations Blanche! So happy for you.

Still here ladies. Tired but lurking around reading your posts. I'll write something tomorrow night...

Hope you all have a good night's sleep.

Ann

CONGRATULATIONS BLANCHE
    how exciting for you!!!!!!!!!!! woohoo!!!

CONGRATULATIONS BLANCHE
    Oh I love weddings! I get teary when I think about DH proposing!

that's wonderful news blanche! so... before or after no.2 arrives lol? I bet you hear that question an awful lot now!!

had a great day yesterday with Christy, Jovie, Nelly and Jake. My girlfriend and her little girl also came. it was lovely to watch the little people playing, and they all went in the water with their clothes on. thank goodness for spares eh! Aston crashed in the car before I pulled out of the carpark!

unfortunately on the drive home the beautiful pain returned with a vegence, and I ended up picking up laura and nathan and going home to lay down.they were lovely and played with Aston for an hour, while I tried to feel better - not too successfully! so over this pain. I just keep reminding myself that at least its not ovarian cancer - which I now know of two people in my age group that have it!! trying to be grateful for the things I have, and not focus on the pain...sometimes it works...sometimes it doesnt - when it doesnt I jsut get *****ty and over myself! roll on the letter saying they are operating!! some relief would be nice!

Nelly How is Jake today? I hope that you had a better night last night. Aston has woken up with a runny nose!the last couple of days he was sneezing, but I thought it may have been hayfever(laura has it!) now I'm not sure. argghhh...over sickness

got so much to do...and no energy to do it... anyone got a wand?

LOL a wand... some painkillers that won't hurt your body as well, health vibes for your family & some fairy dust for good measure coming your way Vicki!!!

Jovie slept through the night last night again! After not going to bed until 8pm, something about sleeping for almost 3 hours during the day me thinks.

Gigi is offline BellyBelly Life Member - Love all your MCN friends
    Add Gigi on Facebook

your park meetup sounded lovely

Vicky, honey if i had me a wand, i would be sure to send it your way!

Taralee - your clever bub!

Luua, i'm been a lurker lately too, too exhausted to post

bilby's sleeping has gone to hell in a handbasket, we are running ragged because of it. We've stopped wrapping her, dh didn't want to wrap her when we were having 36 degree days. even in muslin and a nappy with the fan on her cot.

after holding it together on Friday for her actual birthday, since Sunday night, it's hit me, all the trauma of her delivery, the complications, the ambulance ride to hosp, the cascade of intervention, the mean obstretrician, my midwife flying out of state on the day, the five days in the alien environment with so many strangers coming and going all the time, coming home to see the birthing pool still all set up in our lounge room, knowing how close to death bilby came - i don't want to go anywhere or see anyone

arrhhh rain glorious rain!!! has rained here all day today and its cold!!! go figure yesterday it was 36 here with air con on, today it's 12 with heater on!!!! but i love it!!
    had swimming today, changed day and time as they swaped our teacher and we didnt like the new one!! so we changed so the old one could take us!!!

AJP - we're on a wait list of swim class... you gotta wait for everything in this state!

Blanche - so what does the ring look like? you gotta take a photo of it. Do you look at it 100 times a day?

Christy - Woohoo Jovie. Wow on the teeth. On sleep we're cutting back ella's day sleep because she isn't going down easily. She was sleeping 4hrs a day so we've been cutting it back to 2.5hrs by 10minues a day. In the last 2 days she's gone to bed happily.

Gigi - are you using a sleeping bag now? instead of wrapping? I hear you on how hard it was during the birth. On the first anniversary of the big day we all reminisce - Big hugs honey.

Vicky - your kids are great. Helping you care for Aston. I can only hope Ella will grow up to be just as caring.

Tara - Evie saying thunka? That's amazing. Ella hasnt said much more than the mumma, dada, nanna. We say Ta when she gives us something.

Well for us we're doing well. Lots of poos but no plastic diamonds to be seen... I'm sure it's come out already. Ella's standing up a lot and she keeps lifting her left leg and she looks like she wants to climb. but dont know how to let her climb....any ideas ?

Ann

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast