Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born November 2006 #31

Aw thanks Gigi *blushes*. I do love red on me too...went nice with the new hair do..LOL.

Jasmine is a doll....her skin is getting so much better since i started using some powder stuff in her bath...She makes alot clucky....

Chelsea is still asleep...she has care today and i dont want to wake her up....needles knocked them both out cold last night....

Jas slept 540-1030 (and thats only cos i woke her...missed 2 feeds over the day) and Chelsea was in bed by 830 and still sleeping and she had 1 meal all day...2 bottles.

hot mumma kim!!!!!!! love the hair too

poor bubbas with the needles, they'll both be fine today!!!

sophie went to bed at 6.30pm lat night and woke at 7am today, so pretty happy with that!!!

hi GIGI :

Noice Jols!!! I'm up for a meet up always up for a meet up.

Nelly came over yesterday, I was having a tough day with a stir crazy Matilda & a cranky sick Jovie. It was lovely just to have someone here to go through it with.

*twut twoo* Kim you sexy thing!

Gigi... I know its not fair being sick so much atm. Ah well...best get it all over & done with at once.

Big slobbery kisses to everyone else!!! (sorry I'm slack & not doing all personals, but I know you all understand)

We were up from 10pm-1am with a screaming baby. She was totally unconsolable. Screaming in pain. We gave her neurophen & panadol & steam & boobs and tried a bottle and everything. Eventually she wore herself out & went to sleep, but her breath stunk so badly. We've started her on ab's that the GP gave up in case she got worse, so I hope this is the right thing to do. My throat is sore today

hi christy, we all understand just good to hear from you!!! glad your meet with nelly was good!!

where does everyone live in relation to me in coolum????? i have no idea, im happy to meet where ever, will have bubs and dh as well!!!!

Kim - woo woo! You look great. What a lucky lady to get a dress from DH...let alone a nice dress! my DH would have no idea!! LOL

Gigi - Bilby sounds like a baby (in terms of eating) that i know im mums group. He's now coming around to other foods. He just lived on pumpkin mash and yogurt. Now his mum makes pan fried chicken and shreds it up for him and gives him just the tiniest of pieces and he eats it! now she can add it to pumpkin.

DH is out of the dog house. LOL. He came home with a bunch of flowers and over the hols he's put up he shelves in the laundry and installed our new dishwasher. so all is forgiven.

Christy - wish i could pop in too but it would take me a few hours from here Good for Nelly!

DH got me a facial for my chrissy present. SO i'm off for my appointment today at 4pm. Also yesterday i used my gift vouchers from work (chrissy pressie) and got $150 worth of make up. I would never buy it if it was my own money!

Ann

ann perhaps your could teach my DH how to buy flowers!!!!

Oh maybe i should get Craig to teach all ur hubbies!!

He took the girls to the shops yesterday arvo to let me have 30 mins to myself...came home with a box of flowers that had red roses, red gerberas (sp?), some kinda lilies (mum calls em death lillies) and a box of dark chocolates from Daralea

Christy i sooo soo soo hope the health improves soon in your house...must be so tough.

your a lucky girl kim!!!

my DH thinks flowers are a waste!! WTF!!! they are not!!!! but he does write the best cards!!!!

I've just broken down in tears today!

DH just bought some songs from iTune store and played one to me. He said "this one reminds me of you..." and it was beautiful. Between the tears and sobs i heard the lyrics "No one will love you as much as i do..."

He's not romantic at all but sometimes he suprises me.

Jols - DH bought me a rose plant for Valentines last year (after i told him to) and its not a waste coz its still growing and blooming.

Ann

aaarhhhh thats so sweet of him ann!!!!! maybe he wants something :P

mmm might work on the rose plant idea!!!

LOL Oh he does want something! he said why do you have to have your period? Was very sad. hehehe...

Ann

Coolum is at least 2 hours from me
    Just having a bit of a down day here. evie's molars are coming through so it is non stop grizzling, altho having said that DH and i have decided not to 'molly-coddle' (giggle) her so much so she seems a bit happier to go about her business once her grizzle is out of the way. And she did sleep from 1030 til 5 last night so i got a good block of sleep in.
    i know i'm pg and everything but i feel like my body is totally falling apart. my skin has gone to the sh*ts, my once fantastic (i'm not shy to say it) boobs are now so flat and saggy, my belly is just gross...i feel like i'm barely even 25 and a mess
    i think i need to go get a bacon deluxe burger for lunch, eat myself into oblivion.
    Yes, let's get those presents going!!!So far I have Blanche, Gigi and Vicky's addresses. So let's say if you want to be in it, please let me know by Monday morning and I'll get the ball rolling.
    have a good day everyone...sorry, i have read all your posts, am just a bit wrapped up in myself...altho i didnt notice nelly is quite the wanndy wittle wabbit

im still here! everything is good with DF and i, but i cant wait till hes back at work :P

i have read all posts..just wanna say u looked lovely in ya red dress Kim and im loving the the new hair do!!

Hope Laura had a wonderful birthday Vicky and i too had a tear in my eye when u wrote wat u did in the morning of her birthday, ur such a sweetie and a great mum!

Emelia only cuddles when she wants and depends on wat mood she is in she will give lots of kisses one minute and then u will say "kiss" a sec later and she will run ahaha!

off to my appt with OB so i better get moving got half an hour to get ready!

ann just pop a towel on the bed!!!

tara wow 2 hours sheesh!! ill be in on the present thing, will pm you details

blanche glad to hear all is good!! cant believe your over half way!!!

sophie just got first offical pair of shoes!! clarkes sandles, very hard to get as its end of season her foot is so small still and very narrow only just in size 4!!!

Will PM you Tara....

Chelsea refuses to wear shoes....and i got her a lovely white pair for her birthday...wont keep em on!

TMI but DTD when AF is here = the besssssssssssssssssssssssst sex ever...LOL..i 2nd the towel idea Ann!

Good to hear from you Blanche... and hope ur feeling better Tara....pregnancy places a big strain on you body....but u will be bouncing soon enough

kim these ones she cant get off!! mind you she never really took the old ones off either!!

as for DTD during AF apparently orgasm is the best thing for period pain!!

just got back from docs everything looking great, ive only put on 1 kg since my last appt so happy about that! cant believe im half way too!! going so so quick.

wish i could DTD but i cant stand DP touching my nipples so sensitive(tmi) and im never in the mood lol

Emelia used to hate having her shoes on she would refuse to move with them on, but now she doesnt care! her feet wont stop growing she will be in a size 6 soon
    She starts swimming lessons on the 2nd feb i cant wait

we love our swimming lessons blanche!!! we've just had 2 weeks off and 1 to go and i really miss it!!

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast