Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born November 2006 #34

Sounds like a great dinner Tara! Poor chicken. Hope next week is better then.

Ewwwww Jols. at least she didnt drink it. My friend caught her baby scooping toilet water into a cup and DRINKING it! LOL

Ann

ewww gross Jols!! pmsl

Ann - goodluck with TTC#2

Tara - im feeling fat and sooooooooo uncomfortable atm i know how u feel!!

Gigi is offline BellyBelly Life Member - Love all your MCN friends
    Add Gigi on Facebook

Ugh - all these toilet bowl water stories - oh dear!

VICKY - beauty treatments sound very nice. Your home must have seemed very different today, with the back to school thing, just you and Aston.

LUAA - bilby is still very chubby cheeked, it's hard NOT to squeeze them! i'm amazed how skinny she is elsewhere now, SUCH a change in body shape since her crawling began then "walking" with L plates started. She is cautiously toddling around now, little short shuffles but it's kind of walking.

Bilby has six teeth, four top , two bottom. No molars. Have any of your babies eaten well WITHOUT having molars? Could that be teh reason she's eating so poorly, not into ANY finger food. Not even curious! not even to sniff it!! She doesn't look anorexic or anything, i just worry she wants to exist on baby muesli, fruit puree, custard and precious little else. Oh and breastmilk. But i worry about the vegies and meat part she's not getting, or getting precious little of, and only when DROWNED in banana custard.

i am being punished for my sweet tooth i'm sure. You know the media reports? preg. woman with sweet tooth will have a baby already predesposed to sweet things?? that is ME! i ate healthily in pregnancy, (nothing but crackers fro first 4 months), then healthy, then pastries heaps in last month. it's coming back to haunt me now!!! i am so wicked!!!

and right now, i am surviving on iced coffee, that's my main food, has been for months. i get so little sleep, too tired to cook, feel like i need something to keep me going. really bad but that's reality for me right now. So looking at all this, i have CAUSED bilby's sweet tooth, OMG, ok, this week i take the official award for Worst Mummy. No fags, no booze, no sex, my vice is ICED COFFEE!!!!! (Oh the shame!)

oh AJP what was i going to say to you, i think you posted something very funny that Sophie did and now my brain is a sieve! oh dear ! sorry babe! You do give me a laff though, want you to know! i love hearing the funny things all the babies do!

ANd Luua, thanks for the cyberspace offer to watch bilby while i got lost in New Weekly or wotevah trash rag i could find! i think if i was lucky enough to be in your part of Australia, i'd rather talk to you and Ella than waste time on a silly mag, but i appreciate the thought hon!

inbetween not sleeping or eating, bilby does so many funny dancing actions, bobbing, plies (ballet) and funny upside down things where she does the sun position in yoga, and looks at you, thru her legs, upside down then just about falls over giggling, cos she thinks that is SOOOO funny (to see you upside down).. I got her an eight note xylophone, she's loving that.

as her daddy is so ill with his back, she and i are now having baths together, its a nice wind down time supposedly before her going to bed. except she won't go to bed for about seven hours after the bath!!! why is the cot so scary all of a sudden??? blood curdling screams, tears, sore ear drums for us three rooms away, as soon as she's in the cot.

gig that was exactly what we were getting with the cot for about 2-3 weeks and why we finally succumbed to the big bed.

It's lovely waking up in the morning with a little hand on your face and a sweet voice saying "mama" but it's a bloody pain in the a$$ when it's between 4 and 5 am!!!! We were going to put a gate on his room but thought it would be the same reaction as the cot? still not sure whether to or not.

love the toilet stories - jake is still putting stuff into the toilet and millie's water bowl - wireless mouse, dvd remote, tongs, toilet roll......

vicky had a shocker bday dinner last night with a bad bad case of gastro so hugs and get better to you vicky. :hugs: .... and of course there was no nookie I am guessing

TMI WARNING.... I had a shocking day / night yday thought my late late af was over (nothing for a day and night) then yday morning started feeling really crap and crampy and had stared loosing really dark blood... all over this morning just spotting but really weird.

We are still going to keep ttc ing but just in a relaxed let is go mode - no charting or anything. That's how we have been successful every other time in the past ....

hope you are all good!

how many other times in the past nelly?!

hooray! laid back down in her cot when i told her to. puts herself to sleep. doesnt need me! ate more for dinner! woot!

That's EXCELLENT Tara woowoo!

Good girl Evie.

tara Jake was my 3rd pg

jakey has been asleep since 5pm but waking every sleep cycle screaming another ear infection and then I accidentally dropped him off the edge of the couch - made his sore head sooo much better

Boo! Catching up...

Nelly... was that today or next Thursday?? I'm so sorry... I'm lost on days. I would love to hang out again though. Jovie would LOVE a get together (Tuesday is a great day for no Matilda but yes Jovie).

I thought my MIL was coming on Monday but its not this month... but March. whew... more time to get organised.

Jovie is so happy to be home. She's having so much fun being home.

only 11 days til we catch up!!!!

Gigi is offline BellyBelly Life Member - Love all your MCN friends
    Add Gigi on Facebook

wow, two months up your sleeve Christy! that's good (to give you time to get ready i mean).

Nelly - hope you are feeling ok now, sounds a bit spooky, did you get checked out?

Evie putting herself to sleep, woohoo Evie! that's wonderful Tara!

Wow, a big bed at this age, that's amazing!

bilby wore her FIRST PAIR OF SHOES tonight! purple mary jane type, soft leather sole so she can feel her toes on the floor. so gorgeous to see her padding around in them. I worried she would just want to take them off, and play with the velcro! but no, was happy to have them on, and walk around in them.

i've just been sent a link to an aust baby shoes co-op, baby leather shoes for $15.50 AUD from a US site, if you are interested in this shoe co-op, email me and i'll send you the link. I've bought some shoes from that site before (at full price, before i found out about the co-op) and they are really well made, lovely shoes. website is called Babies beyond borders.

mother's group back for 2008 tomorrow, off to the aquatic centre, 2.09am now, should really go to bed, but the house is quiet, if i don't sew now, i never get any sewing done. but sewing does require your eyes to be open - and i'm out of iced coffee! maybe collapsing into bed is good (then bilby will get thirsty within five minutes - what 's the bet that happens! no point going to sleep !

KIMBAZ - hope you're ok hon!

VICKY - thinking of you too sweetie.

night my lovelies!

I'm here... just. feel rather seedy today, and are going to spend it doing very little.

Jols, you sound so excited to be about to go on holiday. Looking forward to catching up with you.

Christy, glad Jovie is enjoying being home. They just love their rythm and routine don't they?

Tara, good girl evie.

Gigi, wanted to ask you do you sit down and have meals with Bilby? I think the only reason Aston enjoys food so much is because it is such a social occasion in our house. That was how he started becoming interested in finger foods, and unmashed stuff. He wanted what we were having. turned his nose up at mashed food! He's been eating what we eat for months now, and has only just gotten a second molar. But they are all different, just like us adults, and she may just do it when she is ready.

Blanche - belly rubs! how you feeling?

Kim - how are your little cherubs?

Ann - I spoke to someone from Bravehearts, and they called back with some information re: pathways - a program run by Father Riley, and as it turns out that is what DOCS are trying to get my nephew into. I believe in my heart that this is where he will end up, and it will be the best place for him. Docs now have Parental Rights over him. My sister and his father signed it over. Makes me sad that things have turned so hideous, but sometimes in the midst of all the pain you can't see the forest for the trees. I have to let go, and trust and believe that things are going to be ok. Thanks for directing me to bravehearts.

Nelly - i reckon you had an early M/C hun. really sounds like it from what you are describing. I'm sorry that I wasn't able to come yesterday. shall we try for next week? what are your plans? I'm busy monday and tuesday, but after that nothing planned.

Anne - how is Zoe? I hope you are going to jump on in and join us...

I think the little man is asleep now, so that is my cue to go and rest my head. have a good day all. x

Vicky i was going to ask how u were this morning..hope u can get some rest today

thanks for the belly rubs!! im feeling alright pretty uncomftable and tired, i got the worst leg cramp this morning took ages to go away *ouchies* funny thing is the dietition told me to get some calcium supplement tablets as im not a big dairy eater and she said that will also keep the leg cramps away LOL i started taking them yesterday and i got my first leg cramp today!!!

Gigi- Emelia eats pretty much anything and has wat we have. lately she wont accept anything off a spoon! she has to have finger foods or feed herself with her fork..she has 4teeth up top and 2 down bottom no molars, but like Vicky said she will once shes ready! have u tried cut up fruit watermelon, banana etc?

Kim how u going? cant wait till my package arrives!!!

wtg Evie!!!

Ann - hows the crawling machine going?

Swimming lessons start tomorrow morning im so excited!!

Vicky - I'm glad to hear you contacted them. Its so sad for innocent children to get caught up in this cycle of abuse but I believe that getting Doc etc involved will help him understand what is happening to him. How is your sisters daughter?

Been reading my new book "The emotional life of a toddler" - very interesting. Explains the whole pick me up/put me down madness. It's the independance they naturally want to explore, but they are also arent ready to let go of the security of mummy. They more confident they feel the more they will be happy to go off on their own. They constant grizzling is a way for them to get in touch with mummy - once they have mummy they are off again. Gradually extending the time and distance from their secure base. ...interesting.

Also explains why Ella gets so upset and grizzly when i get home from work. Its apprently the pent up tension and uncertainty they have bottled up all day and then its suddenly released..

Gigi - i'm interested in the link for shoes. Can you PM me? Was talking to someone about babies screaming when they see their cot - she suggested to play with them in the cot 20mins after they wake up... hope that helps.

Blanche - Ella is going everywhere - not fast but she is starting to pick up some speed. She's less grizzly now that she can move I turn around and she's followed me into the kitchen or to the bathroom - she finds it funny that she can shadow me.

Ann
    Last edited by luua; February 1st, 2008 at 09:21 AM.

me too vicky but am trying to just put it down to a late and weird period - I don;t think I could deal with the **** I went through after my last mc - but that was almost 11 wks so it is heaps different too.

Ann where did you get your book sounds really interesting ....

gigi you must be exhausted today - I have no idea how you night owls operate. I am going to have a look at that site

christy / vicky how about next wednesday either here or redcliffe but I know fence are good with matilda so here is fine by me - there is also a couple of parks nearby we can walk to if you want and North Lakes S/C that has an enclosed play area attached to the food court.

Belly rubs to you pg mummies - Blanche try eating bananas for leg cramps my mum always told me leg cramps are a lack of magnesium and potassium. Tara are you still feeling like a boomchucka? I am sure you look gorgeous!!

Jols and Kim how are you both? Hi new anne!

hope I didn't forget anyone.....

Thanks for the tip Nelly but i hate bananas! oh well...

Hey did you guys meet up yesterday?

Blanche your package should arrive today..it was sent first thing Tuesday morning. Lemme know how the sizing goes...if its wrong send an email to sales...addy in the site.

Nelly i hope ur ok.

Vicky...sucks ur still not well...take it easy.

Gigi your a night owl like me... :P

Ann... book sounds really interesting....

Tara hoping the m/s isnt still getting you.

Us here....yep we are all great. Chelsea still having hissy fits over food...ah well. OMG..her tantys are sooo funny.. crack me up!!

Jasmine is going well...little fatty she is..lol. Down side...6.15am is not an acceptable wake time for me!

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast