Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born November 2006 #34

Oh no!! Poor poor sausage my thoughts & prayers are for Tara.

I'm there.... okay girls lets do a PM plan session

Gigi is offline BellyBelly Life Member - Love all your MCN friends
    Add Gigi on Facebook

Bedrest - with a toddler? God i hope she's ok! poor TaraLee.

Sending positive vibes your way hon.

oh tara - hugs and prayers for you

plan session for mon - I am not going to be around to day very busy day until late so if a decision needs to be made for mon just let me know ... I'm on VIcky's apron strings anyway.

Jake has a runny nose - is clear not green or yellow - and a post nasal drip cough is it ok if we still come and ditto to staying with you vicky? after all it has been 4 wks since he was sick......

thanks for letting me know Nelly... I'll just put you guys out with the chooks. lol

of course its ok, i'll just chase Jake around with disinfectant and spray everything he touches

have a good day.

Haven't heard anymore from tara, but if I do I'll let you know.

aston woke at 4.30 this morning! and is now back in bed. i think I will follow suit....

:nana: to you vicky

Hi guys, just popping in. Thanks for your well wishes. I think its settling down today. still not feeling 100%. going to go back and lay down while evie's still asleep.

ohhhh tara i hope all works out for you, thinking of you

hello all !!!! having 20 mins to myself left sophie with dh upstairs running around

Hey Jols!!! Can you PM me the address of where you are pretty please *batting eyelids* ?

Hidey ho all. We are having a lovely day with Jake. Nelly was here for a couple of hours, then had a party to do, so Jake has been hanging with us for the afternoon, and have a lovely time. He is a delight, Cuddling Nathan and Laura, blowing raspberries on Nathan's belly, playing hide and seek with Aston. Hasn't looked for mum once.

Looking forward to a roast dinner tonight, and a few glasses of wine with Nelly, then a fun day tomorrow. I hope the weather stays nice for us.

Hope everyone else is having a nice day.

just lurking will get on again tonight!! glad your and nelly are having fun vicky!!!

Hi guys, feeling better today. Hope everyone's well. bleeding seems to have stopped, no more clots (sorry TMI) or pain. Incredible headaches tho but that could be hormonal. Actually starting to feel like i am getting back on top of things. i dreamt i could feel the baby kicking..well i dont know if it was in my dream or not but i'm taking it as a positive sign
    I dont think it would be such a great idea for me to drive up to coolum tho, sorry Jols. Just in case, you know? but if you end up down on the coast let me know.

Add Gigi on Facebook

don't worry TaraLee, hard to be TMI when we've all had babies! So glad the bleeding has stopped for you. Can you visit your midwife/ob to hear the heartbeat for reassurance? You take it easy hon, as easy as you can when you have a 14month old baby! i look at Jaz (two weeks older) and i cannot imagine being able to "take it easy" whilst looking after her!

good luck with the headaches leaving you too Tara, this recent scare, did it upset you? or were you too darn sick to even think about anything? Such a relief to hear things are going in a positive direction for you hon!

Give mummy a big cuddle for me Evie! she needs TLC!

oh Gigi, you are such a sweetie.
    We had one 11 hour night the other night and crap ever since. she's got 3 teeth coming through that i didnt even know about (i may have been a little preoccupied) so i guess i cant blame her.
    headache has slightly abated. i told dh i wouldnt mind running away to a tropical island for a few days on my own. he said go for it, i laughed

tara so glad the bleeding has stopped, poo about the headache though,
    will miss seeing you today but completely understand, your health comes first, im sure we'll be up again soon

I have had the best couple of days, starting with having the adorable Jake as company, then his equally lovely mummy have a sleep over, and share a couple of bottles of bubbles together. We chatted and laughed until 11.30 last night, then thought we should probably go to bed so we could get organised for today! Headed off to Coolum to meet Jols and Sophie at 11, and met Christy and Jovie, and Shannon and two of her little girls there. We shared some bubbles and yummy food and the kids had a busy time getting to know each other. Sophie is delightful - little chatter box, with a laugh that is contagious. It was so nice to catch up with with Christy and Jovie, and meet Jols and Sophie, and finally meet them in real life.

Thanks you Jols for having us - and tell Andrew that he was very brave to meet me and Nelly lol.

I'm tired, but a very happy tired. Thanks guys. It was great!!!

Tara I'm so glad the bleeding has settled hun. I hope things are ok. I'm sorry that you couldn't make it today - next time!! take it easy darlin.

Blanche - How you doing hun?

Kim - Hidey ho...are you hiding?

Ann - How is Ella - did you and her survive day care?

Gigi - How's everything in your world?

note the recurrent theme ... bubbles .... bubbles and food ... bubbles....

Tara - im glad the bleeding has stopped, hope u r still getting lots of rest

Vicky -im good besides this stupid disgusting weather!! too hot for me

sounds like u all had a great day!!

im off to bed so so tired and hot

Add Gigi on Facebook

well i'm going to vicariously enjoy the bubbles, i'm not having them, but i loike hearing about YOU having them ha ha!

Yes, where are you Kim, we miss you!

Hope you have a cool night for sleeping Blanchie.

Vicky, in my world, dh is well enough to go to work two hours per day (with a half an hour break for exercise and rest in the middle of it), so things are on the improve. He can actually lift bilby to the changetable and stand there to clean her or take the used nappy to the loo, as opposed to last week, when the pain was too great for him to lift her, or stand for the nappy change time (not long).

we survived the unit inspection on Sunday, i escaped to a nearby cafe and read a paper while it was on, just couldn't stand the stress of being judged by total strangers. They kindly overlooked the cobwebs around the three sides of the unit i hadn't gotten around to brooming off. We got heaps done inside cleaning wise, but god it was exhausting doing it with bilby who constantly wants attention. We didn't clean the windows either, it just got too much, something had to not get done.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast