Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born November 2006 #37

busy party this morning for one of new girls had to run around shops getting stuff like stockings, daytime special now have to pack and just broke the zip on mmy fave black skirt which was perfect for fat days now only have my suit for perth

oooh nelly dont you hate that!! always the favourite!

goodluck and have fun this week in perth!

thanks jols!

blanche is it cold over there? what should I pack? not very organised!

Perth weather forecast

here nelly is teh forcast for this week!

thanks jols!

no worries!

Nelly the humidity over here is pretty bad atm so very muggy..

Im going do be doing a big cook up in the following weeks so when i get home from hospital all i have to do is reheat! wow 5 wks to go, hoping it wont be that long ive told the boy hes to come anytime after 37wks!!

Emelia is in a big girl bed now a king single its huge! she looks so tiny in it, but we havent had any troubles with her she just goes straight to sleep she loves bedtime now

Kim hope u get some good night sleep

hope everyone is well

night xx

OMG blanche - where has the last 35 weeks gone??? I can't believe your "little" girl is in a bed. The thought of putting Aston in a bed makes my stomache flip flop! he moves around so much that there is no chance of him moving out of the cot anytime soon - but then I'm not about to have another little person enter my world - well at least I dont think I am lol.

Nelly - have a good time away. will miss you hun.

Jols - now that you have relaxed about ttc you will fall pregnant this month lol

Kim - Boys Names??????? what the.... do you want to share anything darlin???

Ann - how are you hun? and your beautiful girl?

Christy - great news that you have some actual "results" to work with. Hopefully you can get to the bottom of it all, and start feeling a million dollars.

Gigi - Hidey ho!

Taralee- how goes the house hunting?

I don't think I've forgotten anyone....

I'm here, breathing in and out. aston starts his first day of day care today. not sure who is more nervous about it - me or daddy.

Morning all..!

Blanche you can send the heat this way pls!!!!! Chelsea will have her bed in 4-6 weeks...they have marked the order as urgent....so hopefully be here sooner....I really need to get Jasmine out of the portable cot and into Chelsea's cot! Got a cute fairy cover the other day that glows in the dark!

Good luck in Perth Nelly

Vicky....calm babe...Aston will looooove DC....he wont want to come home i bet ya! As for do i have something to tell.....my lips are sealed

Well Jasmine is a cranky bum today, Chelsea is being a stubborn bum, She goes to FDC Tuesday and Thursdays now...so no rest today for me!!

so kim you;ll have some news soo hey! i saw your post about OPK!!!

were going to TTC very soon as well! has been bought forward a little, off to the Dr's this evening for blood test to check MMR levels! very excited !

vicky im sure aston will be fine, i can understand your anxiety though, go get yourself a nice latte and cake! cake makes everything ok! well it does for me!

vicky thanks too hun!

Yay Jols...very exciting!!

Ill let everyone in on a secret.....if i was/am preg...no one would know until 20 weeks. Craig and i have decided to wait this time to tell anyone...so it would be after we know the gender!

So you have a wait ahead of you all....as to when will news be delivered....only nature knows

u love to tease dont u Kim!! all the best with it all

Vicky - hope all goes well with DC. i cant believe my baby girl is in a big bed either but she loves it which im relived about i didnt want her to think that she was getting kicked out of her cot!

AJP - im an aries lol!!! goodluck with TTC

ill be 22 next friday, were the hell did that year go!!

Quote Originally Posted by Blanche View Post
    ill be 22 next friday, were the hell did that year go!!

lordy lord im 30 this year!!! hehehehehe body looks every bit 30 as well!!!

cant wait to be TTC!!

Wonder Blanche...22....eeek im 26 this year....old man Craig is 27. I love to tease....but i also have a big mouth..so we'll see how long i can keep a secret for!! I done well with Jasmines gender...

The years are flying..hard to think our toddlers (i was going to say babies) are all 2 soon...well November is creeping up!

GL with it all Jols......i sense an announcement very soon...

ill make ya tell Kim LOL u know im impatient

Well i did get it out of me last time....so im bound to break down again!

Quote Originally Posted by kimbaz View Post
    Well i did get it out of me last time....so im bound to break down again!
    LOL Kim, i think we're all reading between the lines here!!
    Nelly - good luck in Perth - say a big G'Day to my ol' home town of 21 years...and make sure you kiss the ground of the eastern states when you get back lol jk
    Blanche - 35 weeks?!?! MY goodness! i remember when no-one could believe you were half way along and now i'm past the half way point too!!! wtf?!
    Ann - have you been rather quiet? whats up with you? Ella liking daycare now? They are getting to the age now where they "parallel" play - that is playing next to each other (no **** lol) but not actually with each other..so she's likely to have little friends that she likes to be around. lol there's my unsolicited advice for you
    Gigi - how are the daycare days going? are you managing to get some rest? Did DH ever end up hearing about that job? Hope there's still a chance
    Christy - how's things? Still on the up and up after taking the supplements?
    Sorry - i've been wrapped up in my own world lately. Us - well...*sigh* just spoke to our mate who's a finance guy and he thinks we could be better off staying in the house....oh i am so confused. we were ready to put an offer in on another house today but the thought of staying here makes us so happy...why cant i win lotto! lol oh well, it all happens how its supposed to!
    I just really want to sort something out soon - i'm getting so anxious about the baby coming and all

and the race is on... who will have the first BFP... Will it be Nelly - Ann - Kim - Jols... The suspense is killing me... I know it certainly won't be me.

Aston had his first day of day care today, and had a ball. We arrived, and he marched on in like an old hand - knew exactly where to go! And when it was time for Rich and I to leave, he waved, and went off and played!!! They were wonderful and rang me at 10.30, just to let me know that he had a few little squeaks, but was quickly distracted with play and activites. He had gotten up at 6, so he was very very tired. When they went inside at 11, he was too tired to eat, and went to sleep for two hours on the little mats. I asked them to call me when he had woken up, and we would come and get him. Rich wanted to get him at 11.30!!! We snuck in, and watched him without him knowing, and he was busy drawing and chatting to one of the carers, all the others kids were snoozing, and then he looked up and saw us, burst into a big grin, did a big happy dance, ran around to show us stuff - was very excited, and then finally threw himself into my arms. - so all in all it was a success. See how we go next week.

Taralee- living in limbo is a PITA eh. hope you can come to some resolution soon hun.

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast