Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born November 2006 #42

Nah Craig was safe in bed Jols :P

Well done Blanche for making this far with BF'ing..thats fantastic!! WTG Emelia couting to 10!

Your a good mummy Tara..ive not even got the 18 month needle yet...NOR have i done Jasmines 6 months Opppps!

blanche you need to give yourself a huge pat on the back well done hun!!!!
    hope emeila loves her new toys!!!

tara stop that bad mum thing :P your not! sophie really dosen tsay much at all!! her comprehension is amazing but vocab is not as good!! your an awesome mum, dont make me come up there and spank your bum!

Dare you Joles :P come up please

No counting here, she does uug uh ah to the abc song which is being sung incessantly by her big sister if I hear it one more time.....

Jovie's slowly recovering from her tonsilitis, I'm exhausted.

thanks ladies, still feeling down about it though

both kids are asleep atm, 2 days in a row now they have gone down at the same time nice to have some me time !

Kim- is Jasmine still rolling around everywhere?

Tara- ur a wonderful mummy and dont forget it!!

christy DH said we should head up soon before bub comes but not sure if we can afford it

Blanche Jasmine is stil rolling!! Its not a dream its real still
    I look forward to 130 each day for the reason both girls go to bed at the same time...and my mummy nap begins too!!

Blanche - hun. I think you did brilliantly to breast feed for this long. and if Jack is a happier boy, and you and him are both sleeping better - then thats what is important. Please don't feel bad darlin. No judgement here ever! I think both you children are just gorgeous, and look happy and well loved up. IMO that is of far more importance then the length of breastfeeding.

Sorry girls, i was tongue in cheek about the bad mummy bit. i just have a joke that i have my bad mummy list so when something happens, i just say to put it on my list lol i'm a kick-ass mum lmao

How do i get the immunisation money? what do i need to do? thats all i was in it for lol j/k

evie keeps bringing me chunks of the cats fur....bbl

Vicky, u always know how to put a smile on my face thankyou

Tara - i did nothing and the money just showed up in my account!

apparently taralee it gets deposited into the account you receive any other payment into at around 20mths - or two months after the immunisation is done.

Still haven't got ours yet. Blanche I was thinking of doing the same thing with some of that money too. I need to go through alot of his stuff, and get rid of the stuff that he has outgrown. is right into cars, music, and role play stuff. think I will get him a little people garage or something. into lego too. But the biggest thing aston LOVES to do is RUN RUN RUN. I stuffed tonight. we went to the river today, which was very lovely, and he ran ran ran, and drove his car, and ran out onto the road!!!! I aged 100 years. I managed to cut him off before he got right out, swept him up in my arms while yelling NO!!!!! smacked him on the bottom, and unceremoniously dumped him back in the pram, and turned my back on him til I could calm down. It scared the ***** out of me. so if anyone should e on the bad mummy list - its me today!

i beleive its ment to come through regardless at 19 months 3 days!!

vicky i'll smack your bum! man these kids are just sooooo quick!!

Vicky i would have done the same. Emelia loves the little people stuff my mum has it at her house and all the kids fight over it!!

Emelia must be really unwell she is sitting on her pooh lounge watching tv she never does that..ever she cant sit still that long!!!

I would have too Vicky! ech, makes me feel sick.
    thanks for the money info, y'all!
    Sorry about the bf'ing Blanche, you did really well tho, you should be very proud of yourself. Do you mind if i ask what happened? did you run out of milk?
    gotta go make dinner etc

Been feeling sick the last week. Thought i had Ella's cold thingy...but no. I'm PREGGERS!
    Feeling a tad embarrassed about all my whinging before - sorry ladies.

OMG!!! Ann!!! Congratulations

CONGRATS Ann...thats fantastic news!!!

So we will have Jan, Feb and April 2009 bubbas in here now....chop chop Christy, Nelly, Gigi....!!

:woot: congrats ann!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    how exciting!! so whats the exact due date!!

congrats Ann thats excellent news!!!!!!!
    the 18th april is a good day to be born

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast