Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born November 2006 #43

no hun, just the one!!

yay on the weight gain!! and woot on the rings!!!

ann goodluck tomorrow!! hope you hget to see the buubas again!!

how was the playcenter kim?

blache wow sounds like a full on day!!

Tara use bump and beyond tickers..then u can have Evie and Chino in it!

Jols the centre was great..Chelsea didnt wanna leave!

Tara I'm going to edit your signature down to one ticker so that you don't get infracted for it. I hope you don't mind, just don't want to see it happen when I know you wouldn't mean to do anything wrong

Kim thats great about the play centre. Matilda always went crazy at those places and would sleep so well afterwards. She actually escaped out of one through the emergency exit!!! and we had to go tearing after her because we thought there was no way she could escape and happily drank our coffee. hehehe.... my little escape artist.

hi all.... still here.... aston has an ear infection now. and I have his cold, plus the witch is visiting and as you all know she knocks me around. the last two days when aston has slept so have i. he slept for four hours yesterday, and 3 today!

went to the doctor yesterday and are having my annual GTT test next week, and a whole lot of other bloods. so over being fatigued ALL THE TIME. I'm sure you can relate christy. plus off to have an ultrasound next week too, on my right breast.... i discovered a tender spot while away. can't feel a lump, just is sore in a particular spot....

hi all

happy late bday ann sorry I missed it!

we are off to sydney tmrw -driving down for the week - and hopefully will get to catch up with ann! soooo looking forward to a break.

well I had an exciting weekend - it was the Tware conference in Brisbane and I was asked to do a presentation in front of all of the conference (1200 tupperware ladies) and it was AWESOME!!!! my team was no 2 in qld /nth nsw and we won heaps of awards, and I did too. afterwards there was a dinner and got tarted up and had a great night with dh while jakey stayed with my aunt. man I had forgotten how great hotel sex can be

then today Jake and I decided to go to dfo to get me some long sleeved tees and jake decided to do what sounds like everyone else's child did over the weekend - chuck a super spack. lying on the floor, scremaing when in the pram, screaming when out, knocking over mannequins while he climbed in the shop windows - a perfectly well behaved child (not)!

Congrats Nelly! go the hotel sex! Jake must have known something was up - hence the super spack! he must have heard you
    Thanks Kim - new ticker ahoy!

Evie reverted back to her hitting ways this afternoon

they are all rapidly approaching the terrible twos... lol.... hang in there everyone, I promise it will get better.

LOL Vx... Jovie is on the ground banging her nose to the ground.... screaming because we want to put a nappy on her Can't wait.... she's pretty independant. She doesn't want any help whatsoever and wants to do everything herself.

But after Matilda, she's easy. Tonight I told her to sit down at the table (she kept getting up & running around) and she ran up to me with a cranky look on her face & said "NO WAY" clearly.... Both DH & I cracked up laughing... we couldn't help it. So then Matilda started jumping up & running around yelling "No Way! No Way!" arghhhhh girls!

Oh man, well i hope it gets better because this is killing me. i was feeding chino on the bed this morning and evie climbed up next to me and we were having a nice time then out of nowhere smacks me right in the eye - i thought i was going to have a massive bruise. anyways i pushed her away as a reflex and of course felt terrible. she is so up and down. her 2 bottom eye teeth are almost thru so i know thats adding to the situation.
    I really need some gentle parenting tips for how to deal with her. i told dh we should be mega-praising the good and telling her off once and then letting it go for the naughty things. but i feel like all we do is tell her off! the good bits are way way outweighed by the bad bits
    i just want my girl back
    meanwhile, i have the dream baby. sleeps and eats, sleeps and eats. evie is still sleeping in our bed at night, but i swear i wake up more to her than i do to him!

tara.

have you tried the "naughty corner"? I have done it with aston, and I had to say that it works. the warning is all i need to do lately. having said that - tomorrow is another day, and it could all go pear shaped.

Evie is testing your boundaries hun. plus the adjustment from being the only child in the house to having to share mum and dad is big for them. Laura gave me such a hard time with nathan was born, loved nat to bits, but gave me heaps.

in times of immense stress for me I use this mantra "this too shall pass".

Tara, Emelia was the same in the beginning..she would be fine one minute then the next would act out and do naughty things to get attention which was understandable but very frustrating. we did the praising when she did good things and that made her happy! i did let her get away with alot of things which was a terrible mistake cos now she can be very difficult when im trying to tell her no.
    i just had to make sure i involved her in everything i did with Jack as much as i could anyways, now she is a big help...its a hard time but soon it will all come together its just Evie adjusting to the new routines. your only human hun and your doing a wonderful job

tara sophie is really testing the boundries as well!!! seriously she has changed over night!!! adn does everything naughty with the cheekiest grin on her face!!! im tearing my hair out, that and bad day sleeps!!!

so tired, bad bloating and today was the first day of no m/s!!!

Another boundary pusher here...but i ignore it and she stop...naurthy coner doesnt work here...Chelsea finds it to fun...and theres no place in this house that cant entertain her!

Thanks girls, good to know. Thank goodness i have such a patient baby!!!!!!!!!!!

well my darling daredevil daughter had learnt how to climb OUT of her cot!! great....NOT!!! off bed shopping this weekend, just hope we can get one!! so not ready for this to be happening just yet!

cheeky girl Sophie!!! goodluck bed shopping, might make her have a better day sleep though Emelia loves going to beD!

ann- how did you go at the twin clinic the other day?

man i hope so blanche!! her day sleeps have been bad the past fortnight!! we found a bed we liked, have a guy trying to track one down from another store for me now!!

lealea Guest

Wink

Hi
    I have been here befor but not for a long time
    how is everyone going the bubs are almost 2 now and wow hasnt that gone fast?

Have any of you had your 2nd one yet?

Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast