Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born November 2006 #43

Sorry Blanche, i just realised i missed a chunk of your post. I hope you are starting to get back on top of things. Don't be too hard on yourself tho..those hormones are still running around your tired lil head.
    i think you're doing a great job, as does everyone. big hugs to you

thanks guys. It was a complete shock. Twins dont run in my family (that I know of) so we didnt expect it. Twins run in DH's family but i dont think that makes a difference.

I'm feeling overwhelmed. I wanted another baby so much... and now I have two. I dont know if that's to teach me a lesson about wanting something so much.

Both babies are a good size, each the correct size for a baby of this age. I've got 2 7week old babies in my tummy - freaky.

Lots of things going through my head. Will i be able to BF, How will i settle them both, pram, car, house...

I know its a blessing but it is overwhelming.

Tara - hope those pains turn into Labour pains soon.

ann

Ann you will work it out...plenty of time! It will be a shock goin from 1 to 3 overnight thats for sure!

I keep praying and wishing that at my 19 week scan they say theres 2 bubbas....but i know the chance is sooooo slim

you'll be fine ann!!! so happy for you!!
    frateranl are can be heriditary, identical freak of nature!! every women has 1 in 80 chance of conciveing twins!!!

had my GP appointment today, all good, scan in 2 weeks first wmidwife appt in 4 weeks!!

Wow Jols...10 weeks already..thats flying along!

tell me about it!!!
    oh and the money should show up soon for you, credit union is a bit slower!!

Wow Jols, that is going quick!
    Ann, don't worry hun. i felt the same when i found out about this bubba (and thats only one!!), but it's amazing how much time you actually have to get used to the idea, and not only that, but how much ella will grow in that time is encouraging too. I think now that you know, you'll spend the next 30 weeks thinking in 2's and how you'll do everything to accommodate 2, well...3, so it won't be such a shock when they come along...altho you will know about it! haha .. YAY for you!!
    how's DH feel about it?

Jols you read my mind..i just made Craig check if the money hit the account cos i was packaging items up to send tomorrow morning....and nothing there. I was like thats strange....doesnt take that long normally....come on here and see your message!

Im 15w3d today!

How you feeling today Tara?

its sucks sometimes its quick sometimes not!! i warn people!!
    tara goone very quickly hope bubba gets teh hint soon!!

omg Ann congrats!!! wow thats excellent!!

thanks Tara, having a great weekend atm things are looking up!!

are we going to guess what sex,the date/time, weight, height etc for Tara's bundle?

im going to say girl, 3.6kgs 49cms and on the 27th July @ 3.45am!!

Oh yeah...lets guess for Tara!! I loved my one for Jasmine!

My guess:

Boy, 51cm, 3635grams, 1st August @ 7.36pm

I have guessing poll for BumbleBee atm: http://bellybelly.com.au/forums/what...bumblebee.html

Chelsea has been in bed since 130 and still sound asleep.....loves her afternoon naps!!

Tara:

Boy 50cm, 3.5kg 29 July 9am

DH was looking after Ella during the scan. They were both in the room but he had his hands full stopping her from emptying the water fountain on the floor.

The guy doing the scan said "well my day was rather boring till you came along". I said "[email protected] that"
    ooops. He said he loved his job coz he delivers news and people swear at him. LOL

Just been reading I've gotta eat more for the other baby. God i'm going to be a porker! I'm already showing. We told our families yesterday and my SIL guessed I was pregnant from my bump.

Kim - i cant belive you are that far along. I remember we were trying around the same time. Can I ask why you want twins?

Jols - They say twins can be about 3weeks early (full term is 37wks) so I may be due about the same time as you!

Ann

Ann ive always wanted twins, Dh family has a history of them (his bro was a twin but he was stillborn). I know i probably will never achive my dream...and i guess thats why all my kids will be close...its the best im going to get as far as twins go. I wish i was further along then only 15 weeks!

OMG Ann.... I'm in shock for you. I have no idea what or how you would be feeling atm. I wanted desperately to have twins, but I know the reality of it is so different to living it.

my guess for tara: 3 August Girl 50cm 7lb 2oz 11.05am

i remember meeting a lady when I was pregnant with aston, I was about 7mths i think. She had a little person with her, about 2yrs,and a very obvious pregnant belly. and we were chatting..."how far are you" I asked expecting her to say 5 - 6 mths. !2weeks. the look on my face must have been priceless because she quickly said, I'm having twins.

Blanche - glad you are having a good weekend, and feeling a bit better. hope things keep going up from here on in.

Christy - how goes the house hounting, packing, etc etc etc. I still can't believe you are going!!!

jols - 10 weeks already!!! and Kim, you fast approaching the half way mark.

I'm flat at the moment. not sure why - are feeling apprehensive about going away, and can't work out why. I have spent all weekend getting the five of us organised to go away, and cleaning the house, for the people who are looking after our place while we are away. I think I need a weekend away by myself....feeling rather empty at the moment.

Vicky- 3 August Girl 50cm 7lb 2oz 11.05am

Ann-Boy 50cm, 3.5kg 29 July 9am

Kim- Boy, 51cm, 3635grams, 1st August @ 7.36pm

blanche girl, 3.6kgs 49cms and on the 27th July @ 3.45am!!

Jols- girl 3.2. 31st july 50 cm 1.10am

vicky pour that glass of wine and jump in the bath!

I would Jols, but there isn't a drop of alcohol in the house. How rude!!! Have packed everything that can be packed. now just crossing my fingers that it will fit in the car!

are you going to the south coast? heres the forecast!!

South Coast weather - district forecast - Weatherzone

Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast