Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born November 2006 #43

Guess away Christy - theres still time LOL
    Ann - i just told my GP that i was really struggling and he said it's fine to take something, it was just maxolon which i found just took the edge off
    Eww sorry i had to skip the snotty bits - i have heard you can squirt breast milk up to help

i have maxalon too, the magnetic bands work well, i use them in the arvo!!

vicky have a great trip!!

chrsity hope jovie is ok!!

kim

tara get a wriggle on bubs!!

Yep she's okay, a matching egg to her sister....she was on a car & fell off sideways on the concrete.
    She's dancing atm with flannelette pj's on with a dress up princess dress over them LOL

Tara, June 25th 10pm Boy 3.75kg :P

Vicky I hope you have a great trip & get some down time for you, otherwise you'll come back & need a holiday from your holiday.

oh Kim...

Think you might mean July Christy...not June!!

Well Chelsea seems better but nose running liek a tap...Jasmine is all green snotty and sculling bottles...so still has appetite!

yes actually, i used the magnetic bands too. i dont really believe in them, myself, but hey! even if it's a placebo thing - whatever you need to make you feel better then do it

ROFL... yep Kim I mean July :P

im soooo tired i could cry didnt sleep well again worrying about the inlaw *****, they havnet spoken to us in 2 weeks now, scared there going to do to me what they did to MIL's brother, not talk to him again after a dissagreement, i see a pattern emerging!! they crack it so cut loved ones out if there lives, DH still maintains i have nothing to worry about and im reading too much into it but ***** im the one on the outer!

Jols, im so sorry that all this is worrying you so much your not sleeping much. is there anyway you can ring MIL (not that you should have too) and let her know how your feeling etc
    i dont understand how ppl can cut others especially family out of their lives over things like that... life is too short sometimes for that imo. hope things get better hun

i dont understand either!! and we were thinking about moving up there!! no way thats happenin gnow!!! thanks for the hugs, DH and i are going to talk about it tonight

JOLS - Where did you get the magnetic bands from? The chemist? Hope you get some sleep tonight.

Christy - LOL love the image of the girls dancing.

Kim - Sounds like they are starting to get over it.

Ann

yep the chemist they were around $18 i use them in the arvo when i feel worse!
    how are you feeling?

Girls seem bit better today, packed them off to FDC!

Hope things improce Jols... *Hugs*

Thats ridiculous Jols - whats wrong with people?! I think though, for your own peace of mind, you should try calling your MIL, just be the bigger person and tell her whats upsetting you etc. Then at least you would have done everything you can and the balls in their court so to speak.

yes BTW i'm still here, please dont talk to me about it (thats just what i say when i sulk, i dont mean it really lol). My heartburn is now so bad it's making my throat bleed. i can't sleep, eat or drink

im going to call her tomorrow tara!!

i puked tonight :shocked: that hasnt happened in around 5 weeks~!!

Tara.... urgh I think we are miserable in the last few weeks because it makes us look forward to labour, especially if we've been through it before :P

well ladies, i will be off for a week... see you when I get back. Hopefully Tara, you will have your bambino in your arms and not in your belly Stay safe everyone. xxxx

Oh no Jols....my m/s returned last night...its night sickness for me now....but i can proudly (well for me) say ive not puked once yet!!!!!

Have a great trip V

Gee Tara that sounds nasty....macca's milkshake was all the helped with my heartburn.

Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast