Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born November 2006 #43

oh ladies, guess away...but be warned....ANYONE who puts me after my due date is dead to me.
    lmao

3:45am!!!! geez Blanche!! can't i even get some sleep in guesses?!?! lmao

found some wine! thanks for the forecast - cold cold and more cold. brrrrrrrrrrr

the terrible twos are on the horizon... my usualy compliant little man is becoming definiant! not impressed!!

Taralee... I only said that date, because I'm home from holidays then. please don't cast me dead...

lol sorry Tara its just the time that popped in my head!!!! ur belly looks gorgeous btw

..or me Tara......i made you 2 days late....
    But least i picked an OK time....hmm...no i picked a dinner time....LOL

Tara - I thought you would like to have the baby after a bit of shut eye and in time for breakfast.

I guess you like mine the best!

Ann

Oh Ann, i've always known you were the one for me lol
    it's alright girls...given my mood swings and general pregnant state of mind, i will have forgotten about it by morning

LOL you are a funny mummy Tara.

At home today as I was so sick after getting out of the shower. I didnt have it this badly with Ella....
    Sigh. Just been reading that with twins you get 2wice the morning sickness.

So i'm eating little meals. Last night could only have soup.

Ella is such a comedian. She's been making herself laugh. She's suddenly not eating. I think its because she's been sick recently and has been having a tough winter winter with some thing every other week.

Ann

Oh i feel for you Ann if you get twice the m/s......i had it terribly bad with Chelsea....got better with Jasmine and this time much better!!

My poor girls are sick....both have the snotty noses happening...i thought Jasmine was teething and thats why her cheeks were red and crappy nose...but this morning Chelsea woke up with it....poor bugger never woke til 945 after going to bed at 8.30 last night.

holy hell ann the though of having worse m/s makes me shiver!!
    hope its not toooooo bad for you! remember to rest up, i found the worst thing for m/s is tiredness.

took sophie to the dr this morning as her thumb sucking thumb nail is infected, didnt want to give ab's which is fine with me, need to keep and eye on it and squeeze the pus out,gross!!!

hope the girls get better soon kim.

tara any movement at eh staation!!

oh i feel for you too Ann, bad with both pg - like i said to Jols - get something from your Dr, dont suffer through it - especially if it means you cant eat
    Just had ob appt.
    bub is almost completely engaged and looks like being any time now woot woot! DH just started on holidays today so i am way more relaxed now so that should help

woo hoo Tara, not long to go now!! how long is your DH on holidays?

we just got back from gp too for Jack's checkup and doctor said hes fine. he does have snuffly nose again, i told the doctor that the nose snucker doesnt really work and the doctor was telling me that the chinese put their mouth over babies nose and suck out all the snot...ahhh no thanks i wont be trying that!!!

oh Ann hope the m/s doesnt get too bad

How exciting Tara!!

Ewww Blanche...i wouldnt wanna be sucking snot out of my girls nose right now...there would be enough for a meal!! Grooooosssss!!

OMG i loved that nose sucker!!!

Feeling so green.

Tara - do they give these drugs out to anyone or only those which chronic MS?

I dont know how i can keep this up for the next 5weeks. What if it goes on longer!? arghhh

Blanche - We love the nose sucker too. Ella tries to do it by herself it hilarious.

Kim - How are the girls now? Hopefully all this rest they are having will mean faster recovery.

Jols - How are you feeling these days? No more MS? Hope sophie's thumb gets better. The squeezing would make my stomach turn.

Ann

Ouch on Sophies thumb Jols....i couldnt sqeeze it.

Ann the girls are not good....hoping the sleep helps a bit...Jas is worse then Chelsea, so she is drugged on Nurofen and Dimetap!

god i dont even have morning sickness and all this talk of snot and pus, squeezing and sucking has made my stomache turn!!

just about all packed now for our trek. that's what it feels like, a trek! I'm sure it will be great once we actually get there.

As there is a golden wedding anniversary being celebrated while we are there, there is a big party happening, and Laura has asked be flower girl as they do the proxy wedding. I cant wait to tell her when she gets home.

That would be nice for Laura, she's such a lovely girl.

Jols on the thumb front, I hope it doesn't get too bad!!

Ann I don't know if I could do twins, with Matilda I lost 7kg in the first trimester, only putting on 3kg for the whole pregnancy!!! They do have drugs etc, I heard acupuncture can help too, as well as magnetic bracelets? I didn't have any luck with the whole ginger thing.

Tara, I haven't guessed....

BBL, Jovie just had a head first tumble.

Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast