Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born October 2005 #10

Kristie -I feel your pain. I long for the day when I can feed Jordan at 7pm and not hear from him again till 7am. We are still doing the late night feed bt 10-11 to ensure I can get him thru to 7am. The longest he has slept so far is 9 1.2 hrs.
    I wouldnt feel bad about using CC every now and then. We do, however I am always the 1st to break.
    I think bubs have us all worked out as Jordan does the same crying game as Louis.... they are smart little tackers

I am happy with Feeding jess at Ten pm and her sleeping thru untill 7-8am. It fits well with everything and I know she's not starving when she wakes up. Having said that, the past two weeks have been a bit hit and miss. Some nights she wakes at 4am demanding a feed. So I feed her and straight back to bed. She plays for a bit, then goes to sleep.... I think for now that is the best I can expect and I am quite happy with this. (The little angel has decided she doesn't want to sleep this morning and is still playing in her cot). I think the cooler weather coupled with growth spurts could be the reason for some of the unsettled nights....

I haven't fed Louis at 10.30pm for ages. He started off still wanting a 2.30-3am feed but then went through a time where he didn't want a feed at all until 6.30-7am. At the moment I really think he is only feeding at 5-6am because of his trouble sleeping. I'll see what he wants once he's sleeping is sorted. He's not even that fussed through the day with his bf - he never grizzles for them I just offer to make sure he's still getting at least 4 feeds per day. I don't think it will be a hard transition down to 3 when the time comes as he's more than happy with food.

Yep - they are clever little things - he gets plenty of comfort through the day though so I figure I can start getting some sleep at night - hehehe. If I go to sleep school that is all there going to do anyway so....

Kristie - Emma is the same - I don't think she would mind going without the bf. Yesterday she hardly wanted to feed at all. Wonder weeks says that is a classic sign of this 'stage'. So many things in it rang true for us. Emma also hates being spoon fed ATM, either she puts it in her own mouth or she won't eat it. So it's mostly bread here, I'm afraid, because she's hopeless with the spoon LOL - it all ends up on her chin!

Kerrie - it sounds like Jess has a great little routine going!

Linda, yes she's pretty good. Is it just Jess or are your little ones getting NOISY? Jess babbles and squeals sooooo loudly! It's hard to hear myself think! I have Kat and Jess chattering away at top volume! Sometimes I have to actually block my ears because I feel sensory overload *L*

Kerrie - Emma isnt all that noisy. She babbles, but not really loud. I wonder if it makes a difference having an older sister to teach her?

i have my ultra sound at 3.30 this afternoon,will let you know how it all goes.dr confirmed the bfp this morning....oh dear....oh dear.....
    nikki

Good luck with the u/s Nikki! I wonder how far you are?

Goodluck Nikki!!!!! *hugs and Kisses from us all!*

Kell Guest

Nikki - hope the us went well, and that you are feeling better about the whole thing?

Kerrie - I know what you mean about the noise, Will is so loud, i think he is trying to compete with Molly who is one of the loudest toddlers i have ever heard!! I sometimes need to go outside to escape the noise - i love 7pm when they both go to bed and it is soooooo quiet i can hear myself think again LOL!

Will has finally started rolling over and over, he was only going one way, still not sitting alone for too long though He is saying 'dad dad' and 'bub bub' now, no 'mum' of course L. Molly had her chicken pox needle, which she didnt like but it didnt last long They actually both had a sleep this afternoon AT THE SAME TIME!!! I was so shocked i didnt know what to do with myself so i sat down and watched tv, and it lasted for a whole hour YAY!! Hope everyone has a nice night, DH and i have made a deal to turn the computer and tv off all night - omg what will we do?! LOL

waiting waiting waiting for Nikki! I soooo wanna hear!

Kell - a whole hour!! That's great! Emma says dada too. No mumum yet though

Cant wait to hear how it went Nikki...

Hi!

Linda - Louis is still eating his solids ok although he was a little fussy tonight but I think he's a bit overtired.

Kerry - Louis isn't that noisy either. Every now and then he pipes up but he doesn't talk a whole heap. No words for us either.....

Nikki - Log on and tell us how you went!!! I hope everything went well and they gave you your dates!!!!

Kell - Yeah on Will rolling over!! Sometimes I think it's a great idea to have the tv and computers off. Maybe you will be the next with a bfp - hehehehe!!!!! (Well, what else are you going to do...!!)

Wishing everyone good nights sleeps!

okay im back sorry to keep you all hanging,very busy around the house

i am 6 weeks 2 days and am due on the 28th of january.i was very releived i was not any further as i really need all the time i can get iykwim!!!!!
    i had that very familiar warm feeling when i saw the heart beat and fell in love staright away so i was glad i felt good about seeing my new baby.oh boy,this has been alot to process and i still feel a bit confused but am getting better,i know that i will embrace all of this and be very excited and proud.i just need time i guess.i am glad that chantelle is going to have a little brother or sister to grow with,it will be very nice for her.

tracey are you still coming tomorrow,i have been meaning to call you to organise the drive over to kristies but as you can imagine my mind has been a bit pre occupied.give me a call when you read this.
    okay off i go,dinner to serve,back later
    nikki

Nicole I am so pleased that all went well. It will be wonderful for Chantelle to have another sibling so close in age to grow up with. WHo knows you might have another girl to even up the household.
    Kell Good to hear that Will is getting a hang of the rolling.

night all

Hi!

Wow Nikki! That's great! At least you will get through xmas and the new year before the new bubbas arrival.
    I watched Louis' video from when he was a newborn tonight and I was all clucky. I can't even remember him being so small. You're going to love having a new little bubba in your arms!

I'll catch up with you tomorrow! I hope you have a good nights sleep!

I'm glad it went well Nikki. & still plenty of time to prepare.

Hi!

Grr at dh being in such a grumpy mood tonight...I know it's because he's tired but it doesn't make it any better. He's come home cranky and then gone to bed so early each night...I hope his early nights finally make him happier tomorrow....It's hard when I have crappy nights with Louis and then have to deal with his bad mood as well. Sorry - just had to vent.

Also sorry guys but I wanted dh to clean out our front garden tonight because it is overun with weeds and he said he'd do it on the weekend. He's a landscaper and we have the worse front yard in all of our units....So when your looking for our unit tomorrow just look for the jungle of weeds....hehe.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast