Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born October 2005 #10

lol!!! KRISTIE,me and tracey are good at cleaning at get togethers,the first time i met tracey we had to mop up her whole house cos her washing machine flooded.dont stress,we arnt there to inspect your gardens,we are coming to meet you guys and your georgous babies.
    see you at about 11am.
    nikki

Unhappy Kristie I wont be able to make it today

Kristie - I am so sorry but I wont be able to make it today. I dont have an ext strap for the car seat to fit into Nikkis car and I am not too confident on driving over the other side of the city. We will have to catch up some other time. I might invest in a strap for future.
    Hope that you and Nikki have a lovely morning and the bubs have a good play together.

Hope everyone had a good night sleep. will catch up with you all some time today.

Hi!

Tracey - No worries!! We've decided to come over to Nikki's house next time so we can meet you and Jordan as well!
    Yep we had a great morning. Nikki and Chantelle are both gorgeous - we had a good gasbag as I'm sure you can imagine!! (and a bit of a pigout - hehe) Chantelle was so good going to sleep in Louis' cot!
    Cindy came also and Tori is so active! I can see she keeps her mum very busy. We all really look forward to catching up again soon over in your neck of the woods.
    We need Jordan there as Louis wasn't quite sure what to do with 2 girls all over him!!! - hehehe
    Needless to say that he has just gone down very easily for his nap!

On a side not - we cc Louis again last night. It actually took a little longer -about 30min - but he slept a lot better only waking at 3am (I fed him as I wasn't sure if he was hungry/thirsty from the crying earlier) and then back down for his 7am wake up. So I'm actually quite happy with that. Hopefully tonight it will get a little easier again!

Chat later,

Kristie, I am glad to hear the get together went well and that you had a good night last night! Louis looks like such a cutie!

on another note, DH and I had a serious discussion last night Re TTC. We decided to hold off (again we decided) as even with the familt cars we have now, three carseats/booster seats would be impossible to fit into it. We decided to wait till jess is 2 and a half or so just so that we can bundle them off to preschool two days a week or so to make the new bubba easier on me. Also we feel it's a little unfair on Kat that our undivided attention got taken from her so soon and we can't do that to Jess as well. As it is, we can dote on our two girls individually, add another and it's a little harder to give them equal attention. Just for a year or two anyway. I don't know if I am making any sense.... Anyway, in 2 yrs, we should be in a better position finaincially too so we now have a target and I feel a little better (instead of thinking we want one but prob will never have another one). I adore my girls (Poor bubba Jess has a tummy ache and is pooping soooo much and mostly water atm....I feel terrible for her, but there's not much I can do but make sure she has enough to drink. It's prob from her drinking Kat's cows milks or eating food kat has thrown down to her or something similar. Kat loves feeding Jess).
    Anyway, better go back the car out so I can drive into DH's work and get the laon paperwork signed so we can buy this house we want!

Love to all!

Kristie - I am glad that you had a great morning/afternoon. I am spewing that I wasnt able to make it. We will definatly need to get Louis and Jordan together so that he isnt out numbered by the girls HAHAHAHAHAHA

Kerrie - I am glad that DH and yourself made the decision you are both happy with. 3 little bubs would be a handful but I am sure youwould be able to handle it.

Went to see my grandmother today in her new house. She moved into a retirement village. She took me into their hall and all the oldies came swarming around the pram..... It was really nice. They all thought Jordan was a cutie (ofcourse). they couldnt beleive he was only 7 months though. He is such a big boy.

It has turned out to be a good day weather wise. ALl the washing will be dry.

Hi!

Do you like my new picture - it's actually from a couple of months ago but I just resized it so I can add it!

Kerrie - Sounds like a great plan!! and one that you're both happy with so thats the main thing. How exciting on buying a house!! Poor Jess with an upset tummy - I hope she feels better soon.

Tracey - How nice of you to visit your grandma. The oldies would have loved having a gorgeous bubba around!!
    I meant to ask you as a fellow bb (big brother) devotee what you thought of last weeks evictions. I was happy for Jade to go but I would have liked to see Dino stay in....how cute was Jamie getting all upset - hehehe.

I love it Kristie! He's such a cutie!!

Gotta run, will write later...

Hi Linda!

I've also updated a few pictures on the website if anyone wants a look...

where is the link for his www?

ha ha ha - I don't know......

Ok - if you left click on "krisvee" there is an option to go to our home page.....That should work. I'm used of it being down the bottom like the old forum - hehehe.

LOL - I should have known that shouldn't I....

He's cute! He'll be a real heartbreaker when he's older!

Emma's been having a big cry of an evening. She ussually goes to sleep feeding & it's easy, but the last 2 nights she has cried & we've had to rock her to sleep....so we'll see what tonight brings...

Kristie, Louis is a absolute spunk (which isn't surprising given how gorgeous his parents are!). He would definitely make a fab baby model!

Linda, Gussy's been fighting sleep a lot lately - at night and before his daytime naps. It seems like he thinks there's far to much to be explored/played with to waste time sleeping (or eating!). I was growing really sick of the huge battle each evening trying to get him to sleep so I've come up with a new routine. In the past couple of weeks I've taken to getting into the bath with him each evening and having it a little hotter than I normally would give him. We stay in there for about half an hour together and I lie flat with him floating/lying on top of me (his back on my tummy/chest with his head under my neck). While we're in the bath I crank up the heating in his room so it's roasty-toasty and then I dress and feed him in his room with only the night light on and gentle music playing. It's been working a treat. He's usually asleep within a minute or two of being put into the cot. On the odd night I haven't been able to follow this routine, he screams for an hour or two in protest. Just thought I'd mention it in case it works for you (or any of the other bubbas).

Tracey, Tis so cute to watch the reaction of the golden oldies to littlies isn't it. I absolutely love it! Your grandma must have been beaming with pride!

Kerrie, Sounds like you and your DH have your plans nicely sorted out. Must be difficult deciding timing of these things - especially now you know just how much work an extra bubba is. You seem to be coping so much better than I am sure I would with two so close together. Like you, we'd like three children - but right now I can't imagine how I would possibly cope. (Hopefully in a year or so Gussy's special needs will slow down and I'll not be so overwhelmed by it all!) Your plan to wait until Jess is a little older should make the added chaos of a new bubba a little less overwhelming I guess. Although I guess there's never really an absolute "best" time for babies is there? Good luck with the house and loan!

Nikki - Great to hear about your ultrasound. Was lovely to hear you got all emotional when you saw the little heart beat. Makes me feel clucky to! he ha! I can't believe how clever you and your friends were picking you were pregnant when it's really only been about four weeks since conception. It will be so nice for Chantelle to have a sibling really close in age - especially as the boys are a little older. Hope you are continuing to feel less in shock about it all. xx

Hi to everyone else. Hope you're having a nice week.

We were at the children's hospital today to get Gussy's new helmet. We picked the same animal cartoon print design for this one - as I think it's kind of cute (well as cute as these things can be). He has to start wearing it again from tomorrow morning. We are waiting for the glue to dry tonight so he's sleeping happily and helmetless as we speak. he ha!

Thanks for all the nice comments about Gussy. We think he's growing into a little darling. It's amazing how our love for him just grows and grows and grows as we get to see more and more of his personality. He is a real chatterbox and is never quiet while he's awake. He's now regularly saying "mumma", "dadda", "bubba" and "ta ta" (for goodbye). He's clapping his hands and waving goodbye. Tis very very cute! It's these little things that seem to make all the hard work of parenting worthwhile, isn't it!?!

Nikki - Congrats to you on another one on the way!

It's amazing how things happen while you're away from the computer for a couple of days. I'm back online since our move. I'll have to catch up on all the gossip...

Melissa

Thanks for the tip Kirsty - I may have to try it!

Melissa - good to hear from you. Hope the moving has been going well.

Hi!

Linda - I hope Emma is down and has a big sleep for you tonight.

We just had battle one with Louis! He goes down super easy and he woke up spot on 45min but at least tonight only took 5min instead of 30min last night! Woo hoo - I hope it's working. We'll see how he goes.

Kirsty - How clever you are to find a way to settle him some beautifully. It must be so nice and relaxing for him. What a smart little cookie saying his first words and waving!! It must be so gorgeous to hear....

Melissa - Hi! I was just mentioning to Cindy today that we hadn't heard from you in a while! I hope the move went well.

Kristie - I just checked out Louis webpage. He certainly is a little cutie. (all the october bubs appear to be good looking....not that I am biaised) Good to hear that Louis settled again quite quickly.
    BB eviction - I wasnt too fussed with either of them going actually. I want John to go this week as he is a nobody. I like Danielle and want her to smooch some other guys before she leaves the house. Camilla can stay as she tells it like it is and creates interesting fights at times.

Kirsty - what a great little routine you have of a night time. We have taken to bathing of a night time aswell. We do boobs, solids, bath and then bed. This seems to fit in perfectly with both myself and DH getting home from work and preparing dinner. Jordan is in bed by the time we eat so we have the rest of the night to ourselves.
    Gussy certainly is a smart little tacker to be waving and talking.

Melissa - welcome back, hope the move went smoothly.

Linda - hope that Emma sleeps well for you tonight.

Sorry to those I have forgotten.

Plenty of sleep vibes to all the bubs

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast