Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born October 2005 #13

Hi!

Linda - Gorgeous piccie!!!

Linda - Very cute piccy of Emma...

Tracey - I realy don't like night shift! I'm really not a creature of the night. I was in there for the first time last night, was there 2 hours and almost blacked out and then threw up. They sent me home and told me I can't come back without a doctor's certificate. I don't really know what happened. Just that I felt really breathless all of a sudden and started to see stars.

Melissa

Thanks everyone!

Melissa - that really sucks that your boss is doing that. Is there anything you can do at all? What are you going to do in the long term if they won't budge?

We had a good night again. Only up once at 3am. We are having a pretty quiet week here. Nothing too exciting. Oh except my tax, which should be good!

Hi!

Melissa - Geez you better take it easy that doesn't sound good. I hope your feeling ok today.

Linda - I did both our tax returns last night.....not going to get back as much as I expected for dh and I have to pay!! (I expected that as I don't pay any throughout the year...) I'm expecting some back from family assist though as I overestimated my income....

Have a good day...

Kell Guest

hmmm, for some reason i am not getting emails when there are posts in here, must look into that...
    Melissa - hope you are ok, do you think it was just the stress of work?
    Linda - i sent my etax return yesterday yay! I should get back a good amount (baby bonus) and also i over estimated dh's income so should get some from family tax benefit!
    Krsitie - that sucks, having to pay...

well we are off to story time at the library so have a nice day everyone....

mmmmm tax time,hate it,its a big job for me cos i have to do the buisness and then mine and grants personal ones,ggrrr,keep putting it off but will try and start this week.
    chantelle had another great night,keep pinching myself and just cant beleive the tweedle technique has worked so well.i was freaking out last night.c went down for a nap at 5pm,i went and layed down and told dh to get me when she woke so i could bath,dinner breast feed etc,i woke at 11.30pm and couldnt beleive everyone was in bed,i woke dh and asked what had happened with c,he said he resettled her with dummy and she went back to sleep.i was spewing,i thought that she would surely wake up throughout the night needing to be fed etc and all our hard work would have been undone,so i woke her myself and changed and breastfed her and put her back to bed.she went straight to sleep,woke at 3.30 for dummy and then slept till 5.30.i got her up at that stage cos she had a huge 12 hours sleep.so even without dinner and going to bed sooo early she still slept through so to speak,tis so amazing,i really cannot beleive the huge difference tweedle has made for her.
    nikki

Nikki - that's fantastic!!! You must be stoked with that! Wow!

Kristie - bummer about the tax! I'm really hoping DH will get a fair bit back, I'll be so disappointed if he doesn't! We should get some extra FTB too.

Kell - stoked your tax is good! Have fun at the library!

Hi all!

Well, my doctor has sent me for blood tests. I get the results back this afternoon. He's really not sure what is causing all this, but he's doing a blood count and a pregnancy test. He said that the urine pregnancy tests usually don't work if you are close to your actual due time. I'm still feeling crook...I'll wait for the results and I'll get back to you all then. Thanks for your concern you're all wonderfull

Linda - I don't think I'll have my job long out there anyway, not with having a 30 probationary period and not being able to work at full capacity as it is. It sucks, but if it means I'll be home again spending more time with the little guy, so be it..

Melissa

Melissa hope that the results come back ok andyou feel better soon.
    Niki YEAH on the awesome sleep, it sounds as though Chantelle has improved heaps and maybe back into her old habits of sleeping thru, fingers crossed.
    Linda Emma looks so cute, even with dirt all over her face. I cant wait to take Jordan out onto the grass when he is crawling.
    Kristie bummer about having to pay TAX, its never good. Hopefully you get some back from family payment.
    Kell Hope you had a nice time at the library

Well I am back to work tomorrow and feeling heaps better today. DH has taken himself and Jordan off the the docs. He is still sick with the flu/cold and we want to see about the awful red rash Jordan has under his chin. No matter how dry I keep it is wont clear up. Maybe he needs some antibiotcis like when he had cradle cap? Just enjoying the quiet whilst they are both out. hehehehe
    Have a nice day everyone

Tracey - I hope they can clear up the rash!

Melissa - good luck with the test! Wow!

Quiet day here, no goss!

Nikki - Wow on all C's sleep!! Thats amazing!

Melissa - I hope the bloods come back ok.

Tracey - how good is that getting the saturday hours at better pay! I hope you are feeling better too and jordans rash is it from dribbling do you think or an allergy?

We had our weigh in again today ans tori has put on a whole 100gms which means she weighs 7.6kg now. We have to go back again in a month a weigh again which is annoying but hopefully it will be the last time!

Just a quick one from me I am meant to be packing for our trip to the gold coast tomorrow but I lack all energy today.
    If I dont get on here when we are away, I hope you all have a great weekend with lots of sleep!

Hi!

Kell - Hope you had a good time at the library. I have been meaning to take Louis but haven't got around to it....

Nikki - So glad to hear that Chantelle's sleeping so much better!

Melissa - Good luck with your test results, I hope everythings all ok.

Tracey - Glad that your starting to feel better. I hope you can fix Jordans rash...

Cindy - Hope to see you tomorrow....I'm so jealous that you're off for a holiday!

So tired...watching oc, dishes and then off to bed for me...

Well, we're not pregnant here, but my white cell count is outside the normal range. Probably have to go for more testing. Will be going to the doctors again today. Will tell you more later. I do however feel better...

Melissa

Kell Guest

Melissa - thats good that you are feeling better, hope the tests go well today *fingers crossed*

Tracey - Hope Jordan feels better soon, there is not much you can do for them when bubs are sick which makes it hard doesnt it? the rash sounds like dribble rash...?

Cindy - have a nice holiday...

Nikki - Yay on Chantelles good sleeping, i hope you are feeling rested

Story time was nice at the library except that Will decided that it would be fun to sing thru the story (very loudly i might add) LOL. Not much else going on here, Will is being delightful and giggly and Molly hasnt brought home any bugs from school in two weeks YAY!

Hi!

Louis had a 4.30am feed this morning! Haven't done that in ages. Poor little man woke up really crying and after trying a few other things realised he must be hungry. He hasn't woken up like that through the night for so long it took me a minute to work it all out - hehe. I think it's because my sister had him last night and I had made spaghetti for him but she said it was all gluggy and he didn't really want much. Of course she didn't think to mix it with some water....and then because I'd packed such a big dinner I only packed not as much yoghurt, which she'd told me that her and her 7yo loved so I'm not sure how much he actually got!!! Poor little munchkin. He went to sleep in until 8.30am though which was good.
    He's really got to have good night sleeps as he's only wanting 1 day sleep at the moment. I thought this is way to young for only 1 day sleep? He's generally having about 12 - 12 1/2 hours overnight and then around a 2 - 2 1/2 hour sleep in the middle of the day.....Does this sound ok?

Melissa - I hope your tests are ok....glad your feeling better though.

Kell - Will sounds gorgeous singing his way through the story! It's nice to just cruise along with no major upsets thats for sure!

Kell Guest

Kristie - Louis' sleeps sound fine, if he's happy with that. Will has 2 day sleeps but they total about 2.5 to 3 hours, then 12-12.5 hrs overnight so he's sleeping about the same length of time as Louis...

Kell - PMSL about the singing during the story - how cute!!

Melissa - hope the tests come back OK & you feel better soon.

Kristie - Emma is starting to go to only 1 sleep a day sometimes too. I'm lucky if I get an hour though! It does seem young to me too, but I guess they are all different...

All's well here. Getting my tax done today, hope it's good!!!!

yep finally did my tax,now its all up to the accountant,glad that is out of the way.
    nikki

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast