Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born October 2005 #13

you girls are soooo organised! I've spent this morning ignoring my kids and searching for some paperwork for one of our cars. Dh took it to be serviced (when we bought it last yr, it came with 5yrs free servicing) and they are claiming they have no record of it so they want us to pay for it..... Mind U DH packed all the boxes and I can't for the life of me find the box he wants! I have searched everywhere I can think of to no avail.... I'm guessing the tax returns will be going in towards the cut off date again *L*. Oh well, as long as they get done....

Hi!

We've had such a busy day! Had to go to myer to buy a computer for my sister, then was 20min late for gymbaroo, raced home and gave Louis lunch and to bed and then as soon as he woke up went to mothers group (an hour late) then finally home. Needless to say after all of that Louis was a very unhappy little munchkin. He didn't want any of his dinner and I put him to bed at 6.30pm so I'm expecting him to wake up at some point for a feed through the night. I'm going to make sure he has two sleeps tomorrow I think.....

Yeah Linda and Nikki for getting your tax done!! It's a nice feeling to get it out of the way.

Kerrie - I hope you find your bit of paper...it's so frustrating when your looking but can't find anything.

I think I'm going to have to teach all afternoon on Thursdays as my teacher is finishing up with me - grrr. The problem is that I don't teach that style so am going to have to just run it and go over their dances until the concert. I'm going to have to put Louis into childcare across the road at around 2pm and then dh will pick him up when he gets home from work. My problem is I won't get home until around 9pm so I'll have to get some formula I suppose. I just don't think I'll be able to express enough (or can be bothered collecting it in dribs and drabs over a week) I'm hoping he will just drink it in his cup as I know he won't have a bottle. Missing one feed like that shouldn't upset my supply should it??? For those of you with kids in daycare does $34 sound right?? thats with the rebate thingy I think. The bugger is I've got to pay for the day as they don't let you pay for a few hours.....

I hope your bubbas are all good!

Bummer you can't just pay for a few hours Kristie - have you looked into family day care? They just charge the hours you use.

Woo hoo!!! We are getting over $3000 back!!! And that's not counting our FTB!!! Stoked!!

Wow Linda thats great!!!

The only problem we have is that dh has a ute and no car seat so at this child care he can just cross the hwy and pick him up!! Very convenient.

Kristie - at least it's convenient. Do they include meals as well?

Emma slept through last night! I can't tell you how good I feel with these great nights. I forgot what it was like to have uninterupted sleep!! (except for at least 1 loo trip ) She also just had 1hr 15min day sleep! :eek: That is so unusual! I think she must be having a growth spurt!

I just did a HPT. For no particular reason LOL. Just saw it in the cupboard & thought 'why not?'. It was a BFN of course.

Hi,

I'm just about to go over and check it out so I'm not sure yet. I also want to ask whether if I did have him in for the day I could go over and bf him at lunchtime. Then if I had heaps of work to do I could just get it all done....

I'm so glad Emma's sleeping well for you! It makes you feel so much better. Louis slept through last night again even after having no dinner so not sure what the matter was the other night. He slept from 6.30pm-7am!!! He must have needed it. He also had 1 1/2 hours this morning and I'm sure he'll go down for a pm one. I think he needs to catch up.

Bummer about the bfn....I don't have any tests because I'll just use them all up. I might buy some in a couple of weeks and just do one a month on the off chance. I've only been off the pill for 3 weeks so not worth checking anytime too soon.

Just went over and had a look....it's ok. A bit boring I think. It seemed clean enough and the staff seemed friendly so I suppose thats the main thing. Do they usually have t.vs? I couldn't see one in there.....I thought they'd have hi-5 playing or something.....
    I guess I don't have much of a choice anyway...I also have to pay each week even if I don't need to put him in. So over christmas when I have 8 weeks off I need to withdraw his application and try my luck the following year which is a bit annoying (hopefully I wouldn't need it next year!)
    anyway enough of my ramblings...

Wow - I don't think I've been in here for months! When the system changed I guess I got over my addiction... but I'm back now! I've read a bit about how you're all getting on. Scary that we're over 9 month old now - that's as long as we were pregnant for!

To fill you in - I'm working 2 days a week which suits me. When DH is on day shift Dylan goes to inlaws so we haven't had to go the daycare route. He is crawling very fast and just last week started pulling himself up and stamping his feet, so I guess cruising is just around the corner.

Are you ttc Emma or just did the test for fun? We're going to start ttc next April.

No more personals for now - have to go do the dishes but I promise I'll pop in more often!

Hi Donella!

Great to hear from you! Glad things are going well. Dylan looks like a real cutie!

Hi Donella - great to hear from you! Glad things are going well!

Not exactly TTC here, but no contraception. Still fully bf though, and no AF, so not really expecting anything for a while..

I've just updated Emma's website if you want to have a look!

Great pics Linda - I love the nuddy one standing up - might have to get one of them of Dylan I think!

I updated Dylan's recently too but had forgotten to attach the link - it's there now!

Hi!

Linda - great pics! How did Emma sleep last night?

Donella - Dylans are great as well! I really should update my photos soon.

Not much happening here. Louis slept through again so very happy! He's a bit grizzly this morning though....He's got a really red cheek but there's no sign of teeth so not sure. He also has a bump on his forehead now too because we headbutted - hehe......

It's very quiet in here! I hope your all going well. Nearly the weekend - we're getting out dishwasher put in tomorrow if dh can sort out how. We've got to pull our cupboard out and stuff so we'll see. I'm sooo looking forward to a dishwasher!!!

Kell Guest

Ooo Kristie yay on the dishwasher, we have one here and i love it, although i havent been using it lately hmmm not sure why LOL.

Donella - great to hear from you!

Linda - you must be loving the good sleeping atm, hope it keeps up for you. it sounds like Emma is onto a good thing now LOL...

we got our new camera today, a canon ixus very flash looknig and takes beautiful piccies so i will finally be able to get some new ones up we are looking into a new computer too, as this old laptop is a bit slow and bulky and we have been using dh's work laptop but yesterday it's power adaptor decided to pack it in grrr, so back on the old one.
    I gave Will some yoghurt yesterday for the first time ( i know it has taken me this long to get some for him LOL) and he loved it after he got over the intial shock of it being cold Not much else happening here...
    Hope you are all well

jDonella - he is a real cutie - looks very happy!

Kristie - LOL at headbutting!!

Kell - yay on the new camera!

Well Emma didn't sleep through, but she woke at 3:30am talking away. I walked in & she did her 'wow' face - it was so hard not to laugh!!! Really cute. I didn't mind getting up so much

I'm getting my hair cut off this afternoon! :eek: I'm so over wearing a pony tail I've decided to go short. I'm excited & nervous!!!

Donella - Welcome back

Linda - It's nice when they have growth spurts and they have nice long sleeps and naps.

Benjamin has been waking up on and off during the night because he's got 2 new teeth that have broken through. They are the ones next to his top front 2 teeth and the eye teeth are on their way down too.:eek: Maybe he'll get his 2 front teeth for his birthday or Christmas this year...

Kell - Yay on your new camera. I know when we got ours, we went snap happy here.

Melissa

Wow on all those teeth Melissa!! Which ones come after the bottom 2?

Well last night didn't go so well. Up twice before she came into bed with me & DH got kicked out. I was supposed to do my 8km run this morning too, but only managed 4km, I think just lack of sleep affects me more than I realise, because I really felt like I couldn't go any further, but I should ahve been able to...

Hope you all ahve a great weekend! The sun is shining here, I think we will have a picnic lunch at the beach!

Well jess has had another tooth come thru. This one is out of order. Her two top front ones are moving down, but this is the top left hand side one (next to the front one). It's JUST broken thru the gum so.... Yay.
    Poor bubba.
    Hope everyone has a good weekend! I'm home alone with the kids again as DH had to go to the auctions for his work.....
    Don't get me wrong, I love spending all my time with the kids but I miss having him here and I miss adult interraction *L*

Kerrie - I know what you mean... DH has worked nights nearly all week and Dylan goes to bed at 6.30 so I sit alone on the couch wanting to talk to an adult! I have a big phone bill!!

Dylan got his bottom 2 teeth right on 6 months, but no sign of anything else since! I know the top 2 are there as they have been bulging for weeks, but don't seem to want to break through even though he spend hours gnawing on rusks and teething rings. I guess the'll pop out when they're ready.

Wish we had a dishwasher That's on the list of essentials for our new house. (Not that we're anywhere near putting ours on the market yet... still have to paint 2 rooms and rebuild the rotted pergola.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast