Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born October 2005 #13

Hi!

We've got a dishwasher!!! Woohooo!!! But I forgot to buy dishwashing liquid - hehe. I'll have to wait until tomorrow.

Louis had an unsettled night last night and it has started off this way tonight too. I've had a pretty good run of late so I was kind of expecting it to end soon anyway -hehe.

Kell - Yeah on the new camera! We've got an old bulky thing - we bought one when they first came out and it's a bit normal looking camera. Should have waited...
    I sometimes warm Louis' yoghurt just for 10 sec in the microwave just to take the chill off it....

Linda - how did your haircut go?? You'll have to put a photo on emmas site so we can see it!! I don't blame you on not doing a big run after having a rough night. I hope you enjoyed your picnic!!

Melissa - Poor Benjamin with his toothy pegs. We would like Louis to get 1!!! hehehe.

Kerrie - I totally understand that you want dh home with you. It's just a change of pace on the weekends with dh's around. Hope your coping ok on your own!

Donella - I'm with you on the big phone bill!! I spend way to much time chatting to my family. Especially as dh isn't a huge talker if it isn't about computers and cars etc....

For some odd reason I have a a sore lump in my right boob. I'm really worried as now it will be all night before Louis feeds on it again....He's been feeding as per normal so maybe just hasn't fed well on that side. Grrrrr.

Sweet dreams!

Kerrie - Yay on Jess's new tooth

Linda - Not sure what order they are meant to come through? He got his 2 front bottom ones a while back. The top 2 front ones have been there for a while sitting in the gum, and now the 2 on either side of the top front 2 are on the move. It's the 1 either side of the top 2 that have pushed through ahead. A friend of mine calls it cross cutting.

Kristie - You'll know when they come through or about too. Benjamin get's so irritable. He's been biting people. If you ignore him while in the lounge room he'll come over and bite you on the knee.

Melissa

Hi!

Melissa - I know it's not funny but it sounds funny that he comes over and bites you!! Am I right in seeing you up at 4.42am this morning!!!!?????/

It's a beautiful sunny day in Melb! Louis and I are off to my mums today for lunch with my brother and sister. Will be nice to get out of the house! Dh is staying home to finish off a few things so it will give him some peace and quiet as well. I'm hoping to get to a park or something to give Louis some fresh air.

We had more bad news last night the my uncle has oesaphagus cancer....so now thats him and dh's Oma with cancer. I'm so angry/upset at the moment. Two great people. Not meaning to put a downer on things but it just gets to me that so many people get it. It's hard at the best of times but I've been lucky enough to not lose anyone that close to me so I suppose I just don't cope that well.....anyway.....

On a bright night - enjoy the day and the sunshine and make sure you smile today!!!!

Kristie - so sorry to hear about your uncle. I hope the treatment they give him is succesful. I've been through it with 4 family members - 3 of whom made it with flying colours!

I think the clocks on here are wrong as according to my screen at the moment you posted your message at 11.05 PM today! Weird as it's only 9.27 AM EST...

Smile We can clap hands

WELL..... Yesterday Jordan learnt to CLAP HANDS He was so proud of himself he had the biggest grin on his face. He did it ALL day yesterday it was just the BEST.
    We also have a 3rd bottom tooth which has broken thru and a top one which is nearly thru.
    Finally we are all feeling better although we still all have the cough but feel ok.

Donella - Welcome back. Dylan looks like a cutie. WOW on him pulling himself up, what a clever little fella.
    Kristie - sorry to hear about your uncle. I hope you have a nice day today with your family, it is a nice day here today.
    Linda - Hope you like your new hair do. Its great to get a pampering now and then. Cant wait to see pics if you can put some on your site.
    Kerrie - Great news on the new tooth. It seems like we are popping up teeth all over the place in here which is good.
    Cindy and Nikki hope you are both doing well.

Well off to do some housework whilst DH has taken Jordan out. Have a great day

OHH - Its time to go David and Max..... thats my prediction anyway. I want Camilla to win. I cried with her on friday night when she was doing the jump thing, what a sook.

Tracey - I'm with you on your BB prediction! Wow on the clapping!!! That's great!! Emma still hasn't quite got it - she joins her hands together then waves them up & down LOL. She tries! That would be so cute!!

Kristie - so sorry to hear of your Uncle. I hope you enjoy the sunshine with Louis today still.

Melissa - it does sound cute that he bites. It's a bit naughty to think that though isn't it...

Well we have had 2 bad nights in a row now....not sure what it's all about because she was going great for a while there. Oh well. The sun is shining here too & we're just having a quiet day at home. Oh - our beach trip was good too, Emma loved the sand! It was very messy, but heaps of fun!

OK, nme again....

A terrible night was had here. I think she is teething again already. She slept with me. but I feel buggered again today & I feel like I lose my patience really fast ATM...

Nothing else really to add, I'm tired & will try to have a snooze with Emma this afternoon!

Hi!

Well we had a mixed day yesterday. Just before I left to go to mums I had Louis sitting on the bed with dh while I was getting a few things together. I was looking in from the hallway and dh wasn't watching him properly and I saw him fall from the bed! I was too far away to do anything but I yelled so loud! Poor little muchkin landed right on his head and just screamed. Dh felt sooo bad. I was ready to take him to the hospital (typical overeaction but it's the first time he's really hurt himself) but after a few minutes he was smiling and playing with his toys again. I got the biggest scary fright though....

Anyway, headed down to mums and the sun was out so I ended up taking Louis and my niece and nephew down to the park which was good. It was a bit damp but not to bad so I let Louis crawl around on the grass and he loved it!!! It was so nice to get some fresh air.

Linda - Louis has been a bit unsettled sleeping as well. Not as bad as he used to be but waking a couple of times - usually a couple of hours after bed and then around 5am in the morning. Not sure whats going on there but I agree with you on the patience side of things. My tolerance levels are very low at night now......I hope you can catch up this afternoon!

Donella - I'm glad to hear your clocks are wrong. I think you can go into your profile/settings section and change the time....Sorry to hear you've been through so much with your family - I'm glad to hear they are ok!

Tracey - Yeah on the clapping - thats great! Louis can do it but he doesn't do it much because he prefers to hit something instead. hehehe. Glad you're all feeling better.
    I hope Jamie wins!!! (Only cos I think he's really really good looking - hehe) I think he's a pretty genuinely nice guy though as well and it would be a surprise for him to win, however I think Camilla will actually win.

Kristie - Yep, I was up at 4am. I've been getting up early with Dh when he goes to work. I get more me time if I'm up at that time of the morning.

Melissa

Hmmm I seem to be forgetting who I'm talking too! hehehe.

Wow Melissa - Thats sooo early! I hope you go to bed nice and early!!!!

I went to the gym and Louis drew his first picture in creche!! hehehe. Well, it wasn't really a picture just sort of dots from whacking the crayon on the paper....It's up on the fridge!!! hehehe.

Kristie - how cute having a picture!! Poor Louis - & poor you!!! I think they must be so much tougher than we realise!!

Hi!

Louis wouldn't go to sleep until big brother finished tonight!! Very odd as he never stays up this late. I hope he sleeps in (but I'm sure he won't though)

I hope everyone has a good nights sleep!

Ooh by the way - Woohoo Jamie won bb!!! (how sad am I - I voted!! hehe)

LOL - he must have been excited Kristie!!

Well I had AF pains all last night! I'm so excited LMAO!!! We had a really bad nightsd sleep again though, so feel lousy today.

Oooh Linda I hope it's on it's way for you!! Bugger you had a bad sleep though.....Hope you can rest a bit today.

Dh has been telling me I'm p/g but I really don't think so. I told him he's being nasty by saying it because I'll get my hopes up iykwim? I've got no reason I should be. No af and not even off the pill for 4 weeks yet. I might do a test in a week or so though just to rule it out. I'm so silly.....and then you start to imagine symptoms because I had really bad skin when I was p/g and my skins broken out etc. I'm hoping its just my hormones playing around and af is on its way!

Have a great day - It's so quiet come and chat!

I have to keep checking the site though because I'm not getting my email replies......

Kell Guest

hey,
    Kristie - i am not getting email notifications either, or sometimes they arrive really late *shrug*. I think i would have preferred Camilla to win, Jamie was a bit of a nothing person to me.

No clapping here yet, but Will can click his tongue iykwim? it is very cute Molly has been being a baby lately too, she found a doll's dummy and she crawls around saying 'mama' wanting to be picked up all the time. I have been so busy and rushed lately that maybe she needs some more attention
    Will is 10 months old today, WOW that has gone so fast, so close to his bday now...

Hope everyone is well and has a good day...

Kristie - you know I have a pimple ATM too - now you have me thinking!! LOL. Can't wait till you do your test!!

Kell - Emma does the tongue click too! Too cute! How cute of Molly. Still a good way to get attention IMO, better than playing up!

Gotta run - Em just woke up...

Hi,

So don't want to get my hopes up though as the chances would be so small that I would be. We haven't even dtd very much!!

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast