Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born in October 2005 #15

Well I now feel really sick after bacon - that always happens to me - I love the smell so have to have some then feel really sick.

We did a web-cam call to my dad in Melbourne this morning so Dylan could wave to Grandpa for Fathers Day. Dylan was very confused how Grandpa was in the computer and talking to him, but he clapped his hands.

Well we're off to a party now... have a good Sunday everyone.

Nothing much happening here, had a really nice day out for lunch with some friends and a hell of alot of kids but it was fantastic and the kids all had a ball, tori was the youngest but I'm pretty relaxed on kids playing with her and her getting dirty etc so she had a ball crawling around on the ground under the trees and eating sticks and all that good stuff!
    Fathers day is a bit of a non event today, DP has stayed in bed all day so far and I think I have managed to get him out so we can go for a swim at the local pools. Tori loves the water.

Kristie - I cant believe louis is walking already! thats fantastic
    Nikki - congrats on the land purchase , sounds like you were lucky with your new neighbours too, thats great!
    Tracey - Hows jordan going with his comando crawling?

Sorry to cut this short - we should organise a get together again soon! I am only free on Thursdays now though, does that work with your work tracey?
    Tori has woken and doesnt sound very happy , she is rather clingy to her mum today!

Speak soon

Happy fathers day to all the dads!
    Jamie got spoilt today Jordan (I) got him a play station 2 and a game. he has also been down the local video store to borrow a game. He has been on it all day, what have I done??? LOL
    Jordan is still commando crawling, no real crawling, we have our 6th tooth though which is exciting.

Good to see everyone is well.

Cindy, Kristie and Nikki I am free to catch up thursdays in the afternoon. We have swimming from 10.30 -11.00 and then Jordan has a sleep till lunch. Let me know what time you would like to meet up and I will try and get there.

Sorry its short but cleaning up from fathers day lunch and then off to bed for me.

Night all, hope its a good (non interupted) sleep.

we had a lovely day yesterday.grant loved all of his pressies but was absolutly stoked about getting a finger painting from chantelle.it is on the fridge now.we had his brother and kids over for the day and had a big bacon and egg breaky and then a bbq for dinner.was good.
    chantlle is still miserable and wingy,3 days of it now.it is getting very tiring.

cindy,tracey and kristie i need your postal addresses so i can send you chantelles invitation in the mail.

have a good day.
    nikki

Kell Guest

Happy fathers day to all the dads out there! We had a quiet one, I had to get up early with the kids tho (DH usually does it ) so he has a nice relaxing morning. Dh has gone to wagga for 2 days for work. Bugger my sis just rang and woke Will up early from his nap! oh well i will cut this short, hope you all have a good day

Hi!

Poor Louis is still quite sick with a bad cough. When I took him to the dr yesterday she prescribed cortisone liquid!!!! Needless to say I didn't fill it....My sister bought a vaporiser yesterday for us and it seemed at least to keep his nose clear through the night. He woke a few times but we were able to settle him in the cot which was good.

I had the busiest weekend and basically no sleep. I'm still in my dressing gown today recovering and even had a nap when Louis did this morning. I won't get to be this lazy for the rest of the week so making the most of it!! hehe. I can't believe how tired I've been though. At least the nausea seems to have gone away and I'm just left with the eating like a pig. hehe. It's all good though.

Cindy - Sounds like Tori had a ball playing outside. Louis is only taking a few steps so he's not walking properly just yet...since he's been sick he hasn't been bothered at all which I don't blame him for. How are you feeling?
    I can't meet up on Thursdays unless its school holidays as I teach all afternoon. (Not for much longer though!! hehe) I know it probably doesn't worry you guys to catch up in school holidays but maybe it's to hard for Nikki in which case you'll just have to do it without me....

Tracey - Brave move on the ps 2. My dh got one when they first came out and was obsessed with it. He's still obsessed with pc games though and would spend all day long on there if he could.

Nikki - Glad that you had a good day. Did you organise the finger painting with Chantelle or did she do it at childcare? I haven't done anything like that with Louis although on playschool I saw them make paint with flour, salt and water and food dye so thought on a warm day I suppose I could just strip him off and let him go crazy! hehe.
    My address is Unit 4/373 Maroondah Hwy Croydon Nth Vic 3136. Oooh I'll have to send invited out as well. I'm so not organised....
    How are you feeling? You must be about 1/2 way through now! I can't wait to see your belly bump!

Kell - Bugger at having to get up early -hehe.

Hi to everyone else!!

Hi all, hope you all had a good fathers day and the dads all got lovely kisses and cuddles from the bubs. I hope you all had a good weekend and everyone is well (or getting better as I know there are a couple of restless and sick bubbas). Sending hugs to all the bubs and belly rubs to you pg women in here! Hope you're not too tired and M/S leaves you alone....

I cooked breakfast for Dh yesterday morning, and gave him a card I made with a photo of Benjamin in it. We didn't do much of anything for Father's Day, I did get out and mow half the lawn, the other half needs to be done before Friday. I guess I'll be doing it.

I was shocked to hear that Steve Irwin died earlier today. He was killed doing something he loved, getting up close and personal with animals. He got barbed by a string ray to the left side of his chest, and was announced dead at the scene. I wonder if he spent his Father's day with his kids, considering his wife is off trekking in Tasmainia somewhere, and is still to find out he's even dead yet. Poor kids...

Melissa

well hubby is still on playstation LOL

Kristie sorry to hear that Louis isnt well. I hope that the vapouriser works for him.
    Nikki Hope that Chantelle gets better soon, I am glad you had a great fathers day. The finger painting sounds beautiful.
    Melissa a card with Benjamins photo sounds great. I love personalised things like that.

Off to clean up AGAIN, it seems never ending. Night all!

Kell Guest

Melissa - i know, Steve Irwins death was a real shock, how sad for his family

Kristie - I hope poor louis is feeling better, it's hard when they arent feeling well. Yay on the nausea passing, and you are otherwise feeling good?

Tracey - brave move on the ps2 LOL. hear hear on the cleaning, i feel like i do the same tasks over and over - its so repetitive!

Cindy - Will and Molly both love the water too, its very cute

Nikki - fingers crossed Chantelle feels better soon.

Molly was up really early this morning looking for her daddy, she was sooo upset when he didnt come last night (in Wagga) and now she keeps asking for him but very cute Will is commando crawling really fast now he can get all over the house (ugh child proofing ) Not much else on here, our target is moving so they are having a moving sale yay!

Have a great day...

Hi!

Yeah Louis is still a bit sick but I think he's a little better. The vapouriser has worked really well to keep his nose clear and he definitely hasn't had the same trouble breathing so I think its been really good. He's been really grizzly this morning though and he's only been up for a couple of hours. The only thing that quietens him up is if I put New mcdonalds farm on - hehehe.

Kerrie - I don't know how you did p/g with such a little bubba. I'm soo tired and Louis isn't too much of a handful. I think I would have been a mess if he was still a little bubba!

Melissa - I was really upset over it as well. I think he was fantastic. He's done so many wonderful things for animals and the environment. I feel so bad for his poor family - especially the kids.

Tracey - You want to see the state of my house at the moment! A bit of a health hazard actually. I just can't seem to get myself going to do anything....so lazy....

Kell - Feeling really good other than just being really tired no matter what sleep I have. I'm so looking forward to school holidays in a couple of weeks so I can have a break from teaching. Hopefully by the time I go back the tiredness will be just about passed.
    That so cute but sad about Molly. Gorgeous that she loves her daddy so much. I think Louis will be like that. When dh gets home now he get soo excited!

Have a great day!

Kristie, I found it good to make DH look after bubs during the day on weekends so I could have a nanny nap. It helped me make it thru the rest of the week. Also I made sure I relaxed once Kat was down for her nap (I'd put the washing on etc and then veg out or lay down on the bed and read or something). I also told Dh if he wanted the housework done, he'd let me use the drier for bubs clothes which took some of the stress off me.... All in all my only real tip is to try to make sure u have some "ME" time. Even if it's only an hr each day when bubs is asleep.... U are doing a great job and Louis looks so healthy and happy!

Kristie - I hope Lousi feels better soon. Vapourisers are great - I bought one when I was pregnant and had a bad cold, and now it's in Dylan's room. We've only had to use it with him a couple of times, but it's meant he can sleep through without his blocked nose waking him up.

Tracey - I have enough trouble getting dh away from the computer let alone bring a ps into the house!!

As for cleaning, a friend has just told us about a company that sends out housecleaners once a fortnight for only $45 a visit and they bring all their own products! We can actually afford that!! I'm going to phone them this week - have to tidy up first though or they'll run away screaming...

*LOL* Sounds like marge from the simpsons. Cleaning for the cleaner *LOL* J/K

Hi!

Kerrie - I think it's a bit hard to relax at the moment as well with the concert fast approaching and heaps of work to do. I think it will be so much easier when I'm just a stay at home Mum....

Donella - Wow that sounds great. He he on cleaning for the cleaner. I suppose they can't tidy your house for you though....Luckily our unit doesn't take much to keep clean but I still find it hard to keep up! hehe. It definitely doesn't warrant a cleaner though as much as I'd like it!

Donella send the housecleaner here aswell. $45 is a bargain, I would pay that for someone to clean this house up LOL about cleaning up before they come though.
    Kristie Hope Louis is getting better and you are getting some rest.
    Kell Yeah on Wills commando crawling. He is 1 step ahead of Jordan, we are still only moving backwards, but hey, its moving.
    Linda I hope your friends are doing well.
    Nikki Cant beleive you are organising 1st bday already, I guess I should really think about it also.
    Cindy Hope work is going ok and you are getting in some good rest. How is Tori going with her eating?

Well today I took Jordan into work to see all my work mates. They all loved him (ofcourse). He was shy for all of 5 mins and then let rip hehehehehe.
    He has started sleeping on his tummy which is scaring me a bit. I keep rolling him back onto his side. Is anyone elses bubs sleeping on their tummys?
    Packing car for mums tomorrow. I cant beleive how much crap I take everyday but he needs it all to keep entertained etc.

Night night

Tracey - Benjamin sleeps on his tummy all the time and we've had no problems here. He's being doing it since 4 or 5 months. It is scary at first, but then you get used to it.

Donella - My mum is a house cleaner and she does 3 hours for $50. Most cleaners don't do less than 2 hour cleans. I went on a house cleaning spree last night, as I have a house inspection on Friday, and just thought I'd get a head start so that I'm not rushing around on Friday.

Melissa

Hi!

Louis had a bit of a better night last night. I'm trying to get him back into a bit of a routine - its kind of working....He seemed to do a lot better having 1 sleep and since he's been having 2 again waking a lot through the night. It's so hard to get the right balance. It also doesn't help when I'm at work 2 nights of the week and don't get home until around 7pm ish so he has to stay up a bit later to get his feed.

Tracey - Louis sleeps on his tummy. I went in and checked on him last night and he was on his tummy up the other end of his cot on top of all his blankets - hehe. I just put him back right way up and he didn't even stir. So cute.

Nikki - Got your invite - Louis and I will be there with bells on! (dh will be away) You're so organised. I'll have to get an invite out to you guys for Louis b'day. We're having it on 7th Oct...How fast are they coming around. I can't believe out bubbas are going to be 1!!!!!

Very rainy and miserable in melb today. Dh has the day off though as its to wet to work so hopefully he'll help out a bit. Although he's the one having a sleep in at the moment...grrrr. I don't think they'll ever understand how tired you can feel...

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast