Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born in October 2005 #15

Wow Nikki - I didn't realise you were moving so quickly! Good luck with it all! What a huge job.
    Sorry to hear Chantelle is sleeping so badly again. That wouldn't be doing you any good at all. Hopefully you will be able to get it under control after the move.

As for me I had to wake Louis this morning! Only because he goes into childcare this afternoon. I put him down at 6.30pm last night and went in to wake him at 7.40am this morning! (we'd gone in a couple of times before midnight to settle him) He's gone back down to one sleep again so thats good - it means that his bedtime goes back to 6.30-7pm rather than 9pm!

Just have to teach today and then it's school holidays! Woohoo. I just can't wait for this year to be over. I find out in the next couple of days whether my teacher is going to buy the business! It's looking promising so far but until she gives me a definite I'm not going to get too excited.

OK have a nice day!

Cindy - As much as funerals are a sad event, it's nice to celebrate their life too, and remember the good times.

Kristie - We've started to put sandals on Benjamin's feet. He doesn't like them much, and tends to high step in them, but over time I'm sure he'll get used to them.

Benjamin has been waking up on and off at nights, screaming for a boob. We know he's had a good feed before bed, but I'm starting to think it's a comfort thing sometimes. We've tried giving him water instead and putting the dummy back in and lying him down, but he sits upright again and screams til he gets it.

Melissa

Hi Ladies

Well I have exciting news..... We are off to Hawaii in March, we booked the airfares today. We are going for our wedding anniversary and then we are going to start TTC #2. I cant wait for the holiday, it seems like forever since we had one.
    Jordan ate his 1st vegemite sandwich today and loved it. It went everywhere but I am glad he has worked out how to chew and not choke. We went to swimming today and he has really started to come out of his shell with all the mums and bubs and was splashing away

Melissa hehehehe about Benjamin high stepping in his sandels, they must feel realy foreign on their little feet and possible heavy.

Kristie I hope this chicky does buy your business that would be great. YEAH on the sleep in Louis is a sweety to let you sleep in.

Nikki hope the packing is going well but you sound as though you have it all under control. I hope that you can get Chantelle back into a better sleeping routine when you reach the new house. SHe may be a little unsettled as you are moving. I am sure she would notice everything being packed up.

Cindy hope you are doing well. Seems as though all the bubs are going thru a shy phase at the momen, must be the age.

Well cant wait for Rockstar finale tonight. I have stayed away from news and tele as I dont want to know until DH and I watch it tonight.
    Have a good day everyone

Hi!

After leaving Louis screaming at childcare today they told dh when he picked him up that he settled really quickly and was fine (for the whole 2 1/2 hours he was there - hehe) but it was a relief to know! He was so excited when I got home which was nice. I gave him a b/f and tucked him into bed and haven't heard a peep out of him since!

Melissa - Louis was doing those high steps as well! hehe. Sorry to hear Benjamin waking through the night - maybe it's just a developmental thing...?? Hope it passes soon.

Tracey - Wow - How exciting!! I'm so jealous - I've never been overseas! The good thing is too you've got something exciting planned for when you get back which will make it fun coming home iykwim? Clever boy eating his sandwich - Louis eats toast but I think a s/w would be too much for him to chew with no teeth! he he.

I hope you enjoyed the finals - I haven't watch any of it but I heard the results on the radio today - doesn't really mean anything when you haven't seen it but I hope your happy with it! hehe.

K - Off to bed after I fold the washing (no ironing in this house! I can't even remember what an iron looks like - hehehe)

Nikki - good luck for your move. I hate packing, but at least it's a good chance to chuck out all the junk you don't need...

Kristie - glad Louis is doing ok at childcare. It must be so hard having to leave while he's crying.

Melissa- Dylan has gone thru stages like that when only a feed will settle him even though we know he's not hungry - it will pass!!

Tracey - we were thinking of going to Hawaii next year too, but now one of our cars has died so we have to get a new one of them instead. Are you going to ttc over there? That's what I wanted to do and then if successful choose a hawaiin name!

Well - off to look at cars now... unfortunately we can't afford a new one and dh wants someting with a bit of power, so we're looking at early to mid 1990s BMW or Audi... at least it will be snazzy inside even though it will be old.

Kell Guest

Hi there everyone! I have been reading your posts, but just havent been posting. as soon as i sit down one or the other needs something from me Molly has stopped having her afternoon nap so i dont have that break in the afternoon anymore

Nikki - Good luck with the move!
    tracey - Yay on Hawaii, how nice for you.
    Dee - hope you find a good car.
    Kristie - Its good that Louis settled at daycare, you would hate for him to be upset the whole time. Will is going thru an attachment phase too...

Wow on all the walkers in here!! Will is commando crawling all over the place now, he loves to follow Molly around the house LOL He has two more teeth (now 6) and loves his vegemite sandwiches I have some good news too - I got into uni for next year!! I am doing a Bachelor of Applied Science (Library and Information Management) by distance thru CSU which is exciting (but a bit daunting - where will i find the time!). Hope everyone is enjoying this lovely spring weather...

Hi!

Donella - Good luck finding a car!

Kell - Glad Will is well! Congrats on getting into uni! Thats exciting!

Not much news here - I'm finding it really hard to get motivated today. I've got so much I should be doing with work but just can't be bothered. Thats so bad. I know exactly whats going to happen - I'm going to leave it all to the last minute and be run off my feet!!

Kell Guest

Heh its always the way isnt it Kristie? I should be cleaning my kitchen floor but what can you do? LOL

hi girls! just popping my head in from the november thread to say HI...

ohhh okay i also have an ulterior motive i was hoping to get some 1st birthday party ideas, and i figure you girls would be more organised than us in the november thread. i need to start brainstorming about ethan's party soon, he was born on the 2nd so he almost made an october bub! any suggestions would be great!

okay i'll mosey on outta here now.. hehe..

Hi everyone. Sorry I've been so slack. I have now finished photographing the preschool - it was a huge week, but went really well. They were all really happy with how we fit in & were easygoing with them & made me feel really welcome. I also had a newborn shoot on Wednesday (made me clucky ). So it's been a super busy week & I've pretty much stayed away completely because I just couldn't afford the time. And we are off to Sydney in an hour! I've got the Bridge run on Sunday!! I won't be back until Sunday night but I'm really excited!! I can just feel a cold coming on so I really hope I can hold it off until Monday!!

Hi Dana - we're doing a bbq at a local park beside the beach. We don't want the stress of lots of kids at our house as we're selling it soon. I've found a safe park with a playground for older kids, clean bbqs and a good toilet block! We'll have about 30-40 people I guess. All the other mums in my group are having either bbqs or afternoon teas at their houses. HTH.

Hi!

Wow Linda - You've been super busy!! Good Luck with your run!

Dana - I still haven't organised Louis' party properly yet but we're just having a bbq at the park. I'm also just making cupcakes for his birthday "cake". I haven't organised any games or anything because I figure there's enough to do at the park without that. It's going to very casual and relaxed because Louis isn't going to remember anything else iykwim? Also being p/g again I don't want to stress out too much anyway.

Kell - Congrats on gettin into uni!! I am going to give a go at it hopefully 2009, once the bubs area bit bigger, I think I want to do nursing or midwifery

Kristie- I am so jealous of you and your bub that just sleeps and sleeps!!I want one too!

Nikki - good luck with the move, sorry to hear chantelle is being a non sleeper again!

Tracey - I want a holiday too!! That sounds fantastic, will you take Jordan with you or wil is be a big peoples holiday?

Not a great deal happening here. I found out today that next week is my last week of work for the moment which is great! I am going to miss the money but I am missing catching up with people when I am working! At least I will be free again to meet up with you girls any old day!
    DP got a new job AGAIN! Starts monday selling subaru at docklands which he is very excited about! We had to go and buy him a new suit today and he felt even more special after that!
    All is well on the pregnancy front, I have my midwife appt next friday which I am looking forward to.
    Sorry, must be off, she has woken! She has a sore mouth again which is making life fun!

Hi!

Well, Louis wouldn't go to sleep last night until 9pm and then he was up at 1.30pm miserable so we gave him some panadol and he still wouldn't sleep - until we brought him into bed with us....It doesn't usually work and is usually a last ditch effort by me to get some sleep but today it did. I put him back down at about 5am and he slept until 7.50am so thats good. I'm sure he wouldn't go to sleep until 9pm because he had 2 sleeps yesterday. I'll have to get him back down to 1 sleep today which means he'll just have to stay up until around 11.30am.
    I've got my chefs toolbox party today...I'm not really keen on buying much myself as we're a bit tight on money at the moment but it's fun to do some cooking!
    I went to my gym yesterday to ask about what I can do with my membership and luckily they're just going to put it on hold for me until I've had my 6w check up after bubs! I was so relieved - I was really worried they weren't going to let me do that. I mean you can go to the gym when your p/g but with going early with Louis I don't want to do anything to much and I'll be finishing teaching at about 20w as well...
    Poor dh has been working on Saturdays at the moment to earn some more money for us and he's heading up to his parents tomorrow so he can work for them on Monday because he has a day off. It's good for the money but Louis and I miss him!! He's so tired at night that he's asleep by 9pm and I just feel bad iykwim? Mind you, he's never done it before but since making the decision to move away we've got lots to pay off so he's working the extra to make sure we can move - so it's a choice thing as such...its not money to earn to buy food or something...

Anyway - can you tell I'm home alone?? Hehe. I'm just rambling.

Cindy - It will be great to finish up with work - aside from the money side of things - at least you can chill out a bit before you start this craziness all over again! hehe. Congrats to dp for a new job!

Ok - better start getting organised!

It's sooo quiet in here!!!!

I think Louis crying Fri night was due to now bulging toothie peg lumps on his top and bottom gums. Their not red or anything but hopefully means that they're on their way!
    My chefs toolbox party went well but I bought a bit much - but I got it for half price so thought I better make the most of it! hehe.
    We took Louis to the pools today before dh headed off to his parents house. We haven't taken him for ages and he loved it so I think I better book him in for lessons for next term.
    K - Hope you're all well!!
    I'm so hooked on Aus idol! They're all so great!

im back,been extrememly busy and will catch up properly later,just letting you know that i am finally back online,although it is dial up so i hope i dont have any probs until broad band arrives.the move went well.
    nikki

Glad it has all gone well Nikki! I can't imagine how busy you've been! Catch up later!

Nikki - How long do you have to wait for broadband? My aunt lives in NSW somewhere and has just got her broadband back on after moving house 2 weeks ago. She was originally told she'd have to wait 30 days.

Kristie - Glad the Chef's Tool Box party went well.

Kell - Congrats on getting into Uni!

Cindy - Hope you are feeling well?

Melissa

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast