Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born in October 2005 #15

Hi everyone
    Finally i have internet back. we had phone line issues and couldnt use HP or the internet, I was having serious withdrawels.

Nikki glad the move went well, hope you get braodband soon. How is Chantelle sleeping now you are in the new house?
    Kristie Poor Louis, hopefully his toothie pegs will come thru and he will sleep better. Its terrible when they are coming thru the gum. Hope you and DH can spend some good time together when he is home.
    Cindy you will be able to relax with the pregnancy without having to work now. Bummer about the extra money but you always survive with what you get anyways. It will be great to catch up soon so let me know when you are free.
    Linda hope the run went well and sounds as though you have been very busy. Has Emmas sleeping improved?
    Kell Will sounds like he a champ with his commando crawling now. He might not crawl the conventional way, he may go straight to walking.
    Donella good luck with the car hunting

Well Jordan is still only commando crawling however he looks as though he is tring to pull himself up so maybe he will bypass crawling, who knows? He is moving heaps now i think he is content with what he is doing.
    He has been having probs doing poos though (sorry TMI) he has been screaming as he passes them? I dont know what I should be giving him to soften them up maybe? they do look a little large, any suggestions would be good.

Hope everyone gets a good nigh sleep

Tracey - glad you have the net back on. As for the poos, I think a little brown sugar (on the cereal or in some water) helps soften them. Pears also help.

The run went well! I finished in 61.47 minutes & my goal was 65 minutes. It was hard & I swore I'd never do it again LOL, but I'm really happy.

Emma is going well, so happy. Her sleep isn't so great though, but we have been away so it's to be expected I guess.

I feel so out of the loop in here! Sorry I've been so slack!

tracey,prune juice will definantly do the trick.
    nikki

Hi!

Poor Louis was unsettled again last night and this morning had a rash all over his body and on 1 cheek! I took him to the dr but he didn't have anything to say other than to watch him for a temperature....He doesn't seem to bothered although he has been a bit grumpier than normal. We went for a walk at Lilydale Lake today which was nice and it was so cute because he fell asleep before we even got around - he never falls asleep in his pram anymore!! He loved seeing all the birds and dogs around.
    No sign of those toothie pegs yet......
    Well, got a phone call from the girl interested in my business and she's decided against it - grrr. I think I will just end it and be done with as I can't be bothered stuffing around. I just don't need the stress at the moment - I just feel too tired to deal with it all....Some good news is that I think we've found a way to move up the country a bit earlier so hopefully by about mid way through next year when the new bubba has settled we'll be able to start getting organised. We were talking today and we'll have to get satellite for the internet - no way are we having dial up! hehehe.

Tracey - I couldn't handle not having the computer on - I'm sure I would get a lot more done though! hehe. Poor Jordan and his poos! I agree the prune juice should work - and I suppose just making sure he has lots of fluids. It sounds like he's moving around well though!

Linda - Glad the run went well - Congratulations! Thats great Emmas doing well!

Nikki - I hope everythings starting to settle down for you with your move!

Melissa - I hope Benjamins going well!

OK - can't seem to keep my eyes open - think I'll get ready for bed!

Oh No Kristie - I hope the rash clears up. Poor Louis. And bummer about not selling your business! I hope you find another buyer soon.

Thanks Linda!

Louis has woken up with the rash worse on both cheeks today and inside his mouth - back off to the dr for us - he hasn't got a temp still though which I suppose is a good thing. Poor little munchkin. Another night in bed with us...until 3am when I sneakily put him back in his own cot. I hope it's nothing bad...

Kell Guest

HI!
    Kristie - oh, i hope Louis is ok and that the rash goes quickly. it might be related to the teething? lol i'd be getting satellite too, i couldnt go back to dialup for any length of time
    Linda - congrats on the run, you are making me feel like i should actually get out and do something LOL
    Tracey - its not unusual to go straight from commando crawling to walking, Molly did the same thing. yep i agree with the prune juice...
    Nikki - how are you going with the move and unpacking, what a big job for you!
    Melissa - how is benjamin?
    Cindy - yay on dh's new job, and you will have time to relax now with stopping work that will be nice.

We are good here, having some issues with Molly tho. she has started getting jealous, she hasnt been up until now but she is having outbursts all over the place and hurting Will a lot, and she acts like a baby too! We have come up with some ideas tho, so hopefully it will pass soon *fingers crossed*
    Have a nice day, its lovely weather here!

Kell - isn't it funny that it has taken her this long to get jealous. Maybe it is because he is becoming more of a 'person' now & the novelty has worn off. I already worry about how to cope with 2!!

Kristie - I hope it's nothing. Rashes can be so scary. Let us know how you get on. It could just be teething or the heat? I'm thinnking of you.

All's well here. Nothing to report really LOL

Hi!

Well, I haven't rushed off to the dr as he's really happy today! He's playing and laughing and being as cheeky as normal. So I'll just keep an eye on him I think....

Kell - Bugger about Molly getting jealous - I'm hope your ideas work! I suppose I've got all this to look forward too! hehe.

Kell - Molly must be going through a jealous phase. I hope it's over with quickly

Kristie - I hope the rashes clear up for Louis

Linda - Well done! I'm glad you finished your race with a great, yet unexpected result

Tracey - Poor Jordan...What do you normally feed him?

Anyhow, Benjamin is walking all over the place now, and is into everything as usual. He's improved with his sleeping, but more is still to be done, like getting him to sleep longer than 2 hours in his own bed. We are finalising his birthday invites here, we found a beautiful park, with lots of swings and slides to go too.

Melissa

sounds like we are all doing the same things for our partys,we are also having a bbq in the park.
    chantelle has a new tooth.explains the unsettled slep.thats 3 now and this one is at the bottom.we are completly unpacked and settled in now.the house we have is lovely and everything looks good.
    nikki

Hi!

Melissa - wow at Ben walking everywhere!! Bugger about the sleep though. Yep - we're having a bbq in the park as well! I made some cupcakes today with blue icing that I'll make for his "cake" they tasted really good although I'm not that good at icing them. They'll do the job though!
    We ended up control crying Louis to sleep tonight as he was being a terror. I felt horrible but it worked so hopefully he settles back down. I'm just too tired to be not getting sleep - I'm still tired when I get it!! anyway...

Nikki - Yeah on Chantelle getting another tooth!! Thats so good that you're all settled in your new house!

hmmm - I still wonder when we're going to see a toothie peg from Louis! hehehe.

OK - better clean the kitchen and then I'll be jumping in to bed! Sweet dreams!

I have been out of the loop again... Its a nightmare to get on the computer at the moment.My brthers hog it constantly!!

What can I tell you all?????? Tori is walking!! Just is short bursts but will stand up in the midd;le of the room and go for it which is really exciting but sad cos she isnt a baby anymore!! Today we went to the doctors and were in the waiting room for ages and she was wondering around, every time someone looked at her though she would run to me and grab my leg and peek out from behind it or between my legs! Very cute!

I am finally having an ultrasound, I went and demanded a referral today. I am having it done on Thursday morning! My doctor said I am only 8 weeks at the moment but the other one that I saw last time puts me at 11 so I am very confused! I swear I am feeling movements already too which makes me think i am further or that its all in my head. Nikki - When di you start feeling movements?

Tracey - on the contipation I find that apricots work, I chop them up and soak them in water and they go all mushy and she loves them!

Well, I am off to bed, tori has only just gone down she has been a handful today and I am buggered!

Nikki and tracey and kristie I am free any time next week pretty much for a catch up if you are keen?
    See you tomorrow for lunch though Kristie!

Wow on these walking babies!!

Emma stood on her own twice today. Only for about a second, but she wasn't holding onto anything!

cindy thats great about the ultra sound.i felt movements at about 13-15 weeks,they were just little flutters,you do feel them earlier in subsequent pregnancies compared to your first.
    as for a meet up,where and when.
    nikki

Cindy - It would be nice for you to find exactly how everything is going inside and how far along you actually are...Yay Tori on walking, Benjamin is doing the shy thing too until he works out who it is or thinks the person is safe to talk to.

Kristie - My Sil told me to go to the park and check out the magpie situation. She said that we need to pick a park that has no swooping magpies. Touch wood, I haven't been swooped while I've been walking yet. I don't think the park has any magpies that I could see.

Linda - Yay Emma!

Nikki - I'm glad your move went well.

Melissa

Hi!

Well after feeling bad about cc Louis last night he slept through!!! Hopefully he keeps this up!
    Louis isn't properly walking - he takes a few steps but can't stand up on his own yet without pulling himself up.
    Cindy - I can't wait to find out how far along you are!!! It must be so confusing and frustrating. I'm nearly 10w so I'd say you'd be at least that!! Thats great that Tori's walking! I'm free anytime next week also for a catch up! See you at lunch.

Linda - woohoo on Emma standing on her own!

Ooh I just bawled my eyes out watching the Steve Irwin memorial....It's so sad....

Melissa - Didn't think about magpies - I go for walks at our park and haven't seen any so hopefully we should be right!

Hi!

Wow - I'm in here on my own at the moment! hehehe. I should just print it all off and I'd have a diary - hehehe. Maybe I should change the thread name to Kristie & Louis' daily antics...hehe. Anyway enough of my dribble!

Had a great day yesterday and saw Cindy and Tori at mothers group - Tori's having a walk and is very cheeky!! hehe. Cindy - she definitley seems like a happy and healthy girl regardless of her weight!

Other news on behalf of Cindy - She had her u/s today and is due April 21st! So is due one day after me - How funny would it be if we had our bubbas on the same day again! Anyway, very exciting news!

Louis' spots seem to be fading even more today and he slept really well so I assume it was just some sort of viral thing.

Dh is leaving work early today and we have to head down to see his Oma - she has liver cancer and in the last week she has deteriorated so much that they have only given her a couple of days to live. So sad...Michaels poor Opa is not coping well at all and I think his health will end up deteriorating also after her passing. It seems to happen that way with older people a bit - especially men that lose their wives as I think they're so used to being looked after iykwim?

Anyway, Will chat soon....or just keep talking to myself - hehehe.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast