Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born October 2005 #18

well we had swimming this morning and was really good. I am so glad we started doing it.
    We had a big play this afternoon and Jordan went to bed at 1.30. Hope he sleeps for a good 2-3 hrs as he only had 1 hr before swimming.
    He is getting so loud now, no real words just noise! it gets really ear peircing at times.
    Have to go back to work tomorrow what a shame, its been nice having the week off so far. We are having foodie friday so (everyone brings in something to eat) so thats a bonus and somethng to look forward to.

Kristie I cant wait to see Louis walking. He is so clever being the 1st to walk.

Take care everyone and rug up in this chillly weather

chantelle has finally learnt to walk,she had a go the other day and hasnt stopped since,she doesnt walk all the time but has a try everyday,she can take about 5 steps.....
    she is still sleeping very well,speaking of tamtrums she is very good at them.
    she has also decided that she does not like me feeding her anymore so it has been decided that it is easier to give her finger food for dinner now.otherwise she has a spastic attack at me cos she wants to feed herself and it all ends up on the floor and none in her mouth,at least with finger food she eats all of it.
    nikki

Hi!

Louis had swimming as well today! He did really well and is now blowing bubbles under the water finally! hehe. So funny! He just loves it though which is nice. Louis then had a nice big 2 1/2 hour sleep and I even had a snooze for 30min. Swimming tires me out as well! Then I've been at work all afternoon. I've had an upset tummy which hasn't been nice. I felt nauseous yesterday and now today I'm getting the cramps and having to go to the toilet (sorry tmi...) I hope bubbas ok because it seems more like a food thing than a bug iykwim.

Trace - Glad Jordan enjoys his swimming as well! If Cindy was there with Tori he would have had a playmate to run around with. She started walking a bit before Louis!

Nikki - Yeah on Chantelle walking! How exciting! I can't believe how much more running around there is now that Louis is walking - I'm going to be useless when I'm heavily p/g! hehe. It's ok at home because I know he's safe but going out is a bit annoying now! hehe. LOL at her wanting to feed herself - Louis isn't too bad but I usually give him a mixture of finger foods and food I need to feed him. Otherwise he just doesn't seem to eat enough. I've got little baby forks and if I'm not quick enough or get side tracked he picks it up and feeds himself (If I've already loaded it!)

Speaking of food I haven't eaten dinner yet and I'm starving. I can't be bothered cooking now so it might have to be toast now.....

Kell Guest

OOPS! I forgot to subsrcibe to the new thread and haven't been getting my notification and have been so busy havent even realised LOL. suffice to say I will post more later today, i am going to visit my dad with the kids so have to get them ready.......*WAVE*

Kristie- I wish i could have made it the other day, even if just to see louis running around now!! Looks like you hada good time though.

Tracey - Al has been having tori on the wednesdays for ages now and as i said he just loves it! I'm sure jamie will too. What does jamie do fora job? Its great that they can be flexible with his hours a bit.

Nikki - Finally chantelle is walking!!!! Atleats her knee will get a bit of a rest now! I spoke to bettina agency the other day abouttori not having any work yet etc and they said its coz we havent updated her photo often enough, maybe thats the situation with your boys too?? Aparently on their records she has been put up for about 50 jobs but because her photos are so old they cant tell what she looks like now etc!

Talking of photos i need Some email addresses so i can send the photos we got at jordans party through. I got a really good one of tori and chantelle and also a great one of tracey and jordan!!
    Well, not much happening here, trying not to leave the house to much so i dont spend money!! That however means i am being a couch potato!!
    Tori has jus woken so best be off!!
    Still waiting to hear if i can be counted in for the christmas dinner thing

Hi!

Cindy - I might call Tinlinds as well - I've heard nothing at all. I understand they may not want him for anything but I must just catch up with her and talk about it. I'm not to fussed as I haven't really had time for it anyway but like Nikki says it would be nice to have something to look back on....
    If you ever want to catch up just give me a bell. Especially after next week I'll be free heaps!
    We'll defnitely have to drive in together to the dinner. Lygon St is easy to get to (if I remember correctly hehe)anyway I could just pick you up on the way....

Kell Guest

Hello all!
    Seems like you are all doing well, we are just great! Like most bubs in here Will is at a delightful age (except that he spends all day trying to get into things he's not supposed to ). he is just such a happy bub, laughs at everything and he and Molly have a great time together now that he's older they play all day - very cute! He says a few more words (not as many as Louis wow!) still not walking, but crawling very well. I am having lots of fun xmas shopping, and am nearly done

Kristie - Yay on the end being near, you wont know what to do with yourself lol
    Tracey - Will is loud too, really ear splitting! Is Jordan walking yet?
    Linda - great to hear the sleep has improved!
    Nikki - I still havent seen the ad, but i dont get time for much tv these days Yay on the walking! Will is happy to be fed, he's a bit lazy in that department and couldnt be bothered feeding himself lol. He has great tanties too when Molly snatches a toy off him usually LOL
    Cindy - hope you are feeling better...

Well i wil try and keep up to date in the future, must remember to subscribe

Hi!

Kell - the kids sound gorgeous playing together!! That must be so nice to watch!!

Louis decided to throw major tantrums tonight. First of all when I was trying to cook dinner and then after his bath. He must have been tired as he fell asleep having cuddles on the couch watching tv. He was fully screaming though! Poor little muchkin. He's been having a heaps of sleep though - about 13 hours overnight and then at least 2 through the day so I'm not sure where the extra sleepiness came from! Wewent outside today and all his little buckets and things have filled up with water so he had fun tipping them out everywhere! Dh nearly had a heart attack but I just let him go...it's only water!
    My house is a pigsty! I really should have a tidy up but so can't be bothered.

I hope you all have a great weekend!!!

Kristie - Louis sounds liek alot of fun at the moment!! We definately should catch up soon, i am pretty free except for wednesdays. Let me know when you are free and we should go to one of those play houses or shopping!!! i so need maternity clothes, i am not fitting into anything anymore and all my maternity clothes from last time are office clothes!

Looks like we might have got he house to rent with the decking and spa!!! Sounds like a great place to have you girls come over!! I hope we get it,. should find out monday but they called today saying they were going to check all our references etc!

Best be off, tori has just gone to bed and i think its time for me to get a mack rub from al and go to bed!

Hi!

My dishwasher broke today!!! GRRRR!!!! It was only one my sister gave us but I'm quite distraught hehehe. dh is away too so can't even try and fix it - although I don't think he'll be able too. The whole bottom washer thing has snapped off - I mean, how does that happen???? GRRR!! Needless to say the kitchen is full of dishes that I refuse to wash until dh comes home and tells me he can't fix it. My dads got one sitting at home so hopefull we can borrow that one until we can get a cheapy out of the trading post.

Louis didn't want to sleep today - little terror. I think he's got what I've had as he filled his nappy 4 or 5 times today. I hope he doesn't get a nasty nappy rash again like last time...Anyway he ended up sleeping for about 45min in the car on a way to a friends house and probably 30min on the way home and thats it! Poor bubba. I

've been getting such big cuddles off him lately and sometimes he just climbs up to give me a cuddle and then wants to get down again - so cute. Today I left the glass cupboard open accidentally but he only got his orange cup and matching lid out (out of a choice!) and walked over to me and said - drink and handed them too me! so cute. So we went to the fridge and I asked if he wanted milk or Juice (he never usually has juice) and of course he pointed to the Juice and said "juice" so he got a treat of it for being so clever! hehehe. cheeky boy - I'm just glad none of my glasses ended up on the floor!

Cindy - It would be great to catch up - I'll just get through this week with teaching and I should be right...Yeah, I bought a whole lot of stuff from pumpkin patch a while ago so I'm set. I spent about $250 but I have my whole summer wardrobe now. I love the stuff at pumpkin patch - it's just plain and simple but thats best for maternity wear anyway I reckon.
    Good Luck with the rental - sounds great for summer bbq's! Although you wouldn't be able to have a spa now that your p/g! hehe. (well you can, I think it's with bubbles that you can't)
    Enjoy your night!!

Enough of my ranting and raving - Hope you're having a good weekend and enjoying the sunshine - it's going to be a hot one in Melb tom - about 31 I think.

CIndy I hope you get the house you want. The spa will come in handy over the summer months. We often use the ILs spa in summer.
    Kristie Louis is such a clever little guy. Cant beleive he is talking so much.
    Kell Will sounds like he is having a great time with Molly. No walking here I am afraid, we are still commando crawling. He gets around though beleive it or not.
    Nikki Hope you are well? How is the clan?
    Linda how are you been? What is Emma up to these days? Still sleeping well?

Well today was my works family day, it was a little poxy but Jordan had a good time. We saw animals in the petting zoo but I wasnt game enough to put him on any rides. I would have gone on with him but I wouldnt have fit into the seats. He throws himself back to much. Next year there will be no stopping him.
    Well apart from that its the same old thing here. I cant wait to catch up with you girls soon as I dont think I will make the Vic dinner. Have a great night.
    If you are free one Tuesday let me know and we can catch up somewhere. I am happy to come to you now that I have conquered my driving phobia

Take care and have a nice night everyone

Hi!

Glad you had a fun day Tracey! It's nice that your work does something though...I' dlove to catch up on a Tuesday! I've only got next Tuesday to work on and then I'm free! I can't believe how quickly times going now and that christmas is nearly hear!

That would be great to catch up. How about on the 5th?? You could come to my house if you like?? Now we've got the paving and the sand pit and everything outside there's plenty of trouble for the kids to get into? Let me know anyway...

Poor Louis has already done 3 poos since I put him down for bed...He's so tired and unhappy. I think it's going to be a long night!

I'm so bored I'm just on the computer writing crap! hehehehe. I must bore you guys to tears! hehe.

Nikki - I soooo hate tantrums! Benjamin chucks them regularly, the whole throw myself from standing onto the floor onto his tummy, and kick and scream type tantrum. All because he can't have his own way. My mum said to just walk away from him, but he gets up and chases you still screaming til you pick him up.

Kristie - I'd love to have a dishwasher, but that's where my dh comes into good use. His mum taught him well, unlike his 2 older brothers. Bugger yours is broke

Kell - We're still trying for a playmate for Benjamin. I'm glad that Molly and Will get along well together

Tracey -

Cindy - There's a rental house out there with your name on it...What one house lacks might be a plus in another

Well, I've just about got Benjamin sorted for Christmas. I've got 2 Hi Five videos, 4 Christmas books, and a race car/tractor lego type of thing (which I'm sure the big kid here will play with too) Other than that, all I've been given is a lot of ideas from the family, which I may have to bargain shop for. Some people are easy to buy for, others are just gonna have to be voucher presents because I totally have no idea

Melissa

Hi!

Louis seems a bit better today...I let him have a big run around outside with no nappy and he had a play in his little shell pool thing. He loves playing outside. We had dinner outside as well which is nice because I don't have to worry about food going everywhere! It was so warm here I got all my washing done as well!
    We've had a play around with the dishwasher and superglued this bit so I'll have to see in the morning if it works. hehehe. Good old superglue.

Melissa - Have fun trying for a playmate! hehehe. I hope happens quickly for you. Wow your very organised for christmas! I'm not at all....but thats because we've got no money at the moment - hehe. I'm having a $100 limit for Louis for christmas because I figure next year I'll have two to buy for! hehehe.

Hope you've all had a great weekend! Another hot one in Melb tomorrow! We're off to try playgroup! I'm just seeing if Louis likes it and then I'll enrol for next year.

Kell Guest

Morning! We had such lovely weather this weekend, we went to the park and Will ate bark which was nice LOL.
    Melissa - it is soooo cute to watch the kids play together, good luck with a playmate I have done all my xmas shopping pretty much, just my mum and dh left to buy for (and dh has ordered what he wants anyway ). we bought Will a rocking zebra thing from fisher price, as well as a few other things. I went a bit crazy but what are you going to do...
    Kristie - sucks about the dishwasher. we have on but i haven't used it in months, not sure why just have been doing the dishes. they are so convenient tho. setting a limit is a good idea, i always buy things throughout the year and then forget about them and buy more at xmas time and so end up with sooo much *oops*
    Tracey - I can beleive it. Molly was superfast at commando crawling, she got where she needed to go.
    Cindy - i hope you get the house...
    Have a good day everyone, hot one here too! Dh just rang and told me that he's going to be taking the car to work 2 days a week ( we only have one) as the girl he gets a lift with either has the heating on (in this heat!) or won't let him open the vents or windows to let som eair in, he can't stand it anymore so he's taking the bus/car - oh well now i spose i'll have to start walking to town

Kell Guest

Finally updated my ticker LOL

Kell - Will looks very grown up in the new ticker picture...

Melissa

I was just going to say the same thing Melissa - Will looks like such a big boy!

We've just got back from playgroup. It was pretty good. It's always a bit daunting walking into a group of people that all know each other but Louis seemed to enjoy himself. He was so tired by the end - I've put him down but I can still here him talking to himself so I hope he's not too overtired.

Kel - Yeah on doing all your shopping. I don't blame your dh for not wanting to go in with someone with the heater one!!! Crazy! I don't think I would cope with not having my car...even if I had nothing planned but just for convenience iykwim? If you live close to town though that would be alright....

K - better do some housework - I have to do food shopping this afternoon as well - Urrgh I already feel like I need a nap thinking about it all - hehehe.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast