Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born October 2005 #18

hi all,everything is well here,chantelle had swimming this morning and as usual had a ball,it is sooo hot though.she is doing well,such an angel at the moment,we are off to the draughtman this arvo to finally start on the drawings of the house,we have been a bit slack,we had a great weekend,it was very very busy..we have a 40th party this weekend and we have to go dressed as something starting with P.i am going as pregant,i have bought a really nice pair of maternity jeans from pumpkin patch and will wear a fitted top.i am going to cut out a whole for my tummy and write the letter P on my bump.dh is going to the costume hire shop to find something.
    cindy i hope you get the house.
    i am free for a catch up most anytime girls,
    nikki

Hi girls, Sorry I haven't popped in (to chat) for a while. I do try keep up with your goings on from time to time. Seems like there are lots of "very grown up" lil bubbas now and also some new ones on the way. Tis lovely to hear...although I must say I'm a tad jealous... he he!.

We're doing ok here. Still loads of concerns re Gussyboy but he's mostly doing ok. Can't believe it's almost Christmas. Need to do some more shopping but can't quite bring myself to deal with the hassle of one very grumpy little shopping companion. he ha! He's SUCH a nightmare in the shops these days. Likes the pram to be moving fast and so I can't stand still to browse/pay etc for long without major protests. Think I'll have to pay a babysitter to watch him while I do some speed shopping as we seem to have so much on weekends that there's no time for meandering around a shopping centre.

Just a really quick one from me, i havent even read everyones posts but was wondering if tracey, nikki and kristie are all free next tuesday should we catch up? go somewhere and do something perhaps? Maybe a picnic if weather is nice?

Hi!

Nikki - Please can we see photos of you dressed up for this party! Sounds great! Glad Chantelle is going so well.

Kirsty - So good to hear from you! I wish I was close by so I could babysit for you! I'm sure you'll manage to get it all done....

Cindy - I posted a bit ago about catching up on the 5th at my house - or we could go to a park or something if you wanted. I'm free next Tuesday as well if you'd prefer to catch up then....

im free just tell me where and when.
    nikki

I cant catch up on the 5th, al is leaving for london that day so will be at the airport from lunch time till whenever. Are you guys free next tuesday? I think its the 28th?? I dont mind where we catch up either, free for anything.

I have a dentist app this tuesday coming so prob wont be able to make this tuesday but any after that let me know. I would love to catch up before xmas.

Kell Will has turned into a little man. Its so nice when they loose their baby face and turn into little men. I am loving this age SO MUCH.
    Kristie good to see that Louis liked playgroup. I wouldnt have thought he would have been a problem. he is so laid back and friendly, must get it from you I think
    Nikki LOL about your costume. Good to see Chantelle is enjoying swimming, it would have been nice yesterday. Did you hear back form Target about chantelles photos?
    Cindy how is work going?
    Melissa I am sure Benjamin will grow out of his tantrums. Jordan is chucking them when I try and sit him down. he arches up so he cant sit. I hope it doesnt get too much worse though LOL about not being able to stop the pram and look at things.
    Kirstie Nice to hear form you. glad you are all ok.

As for us we have come down with a cold. Sore throat runny nose. We re arranged Jordans room last night and it looks great. We moved hi chest of draws into the wardrobe to give him more room for his toys as they are taking over the house. I also put a few things I am not using anymore like babybath (under change table) baby swing and cloth nappies away to make more room.
    I was planning on going to target today to return some items and buy a dress but will see as going to be another 36degree day. TOO HOT to be carting bubs around.

Ladies let me know about meet up, if it could be not this tues but the next that would be great.

Hi!

No worries - I'm free any Tuesday but today - It's my last Tuesday teaching today! Woohoo!!! So next Tues is out and the 5th is out so thats leaves the 12th! I'm fine with that it just depends whether you guys are.
    I'm happy with alternative days as well but I'm not sure if Tuesday is your only free day Tracey...
    Sorry to hear that you guys are sick..what a bugger. Yeah on rearranging Jordans room. Louis' wardrobe is jam packed as it's only a single but I'm waiting to find out the sex of bub in tum before I clear it out. Then I can either pack away all the boy clothes or get them out again! hehehe. Oooh I'm so excited to find out. 8 more days....little cheeky better open it's legs - hehehe.

Cindy - are you booked in for your next scan yet?

Have a good one - I haven't got out of my nightie yet! hehe. Better get organised I suppose. I was asleep by 10pm last night as I couldn't keep my eyes open but Louis is starting to wake up a bit early again - grrr!

Krisite WOW i cant beleive you are nearly half way there now.... I hope bubs co operates and shows you the sex.

well just put jordan down for his afternoon sleep. Hope its a few hours so I can relax a little. this morning was full of housework

I can do the 12th i think. i have been offered more work with my old boss and able to choose days etc i was going to do tuesdays but i think i'm not now, may just offer fridays, got other things happening every other day and would like a day (tues) to catch up on stuff and with people etc.

Tori has slept heaps today, maybe just the weather bt i am hoping it lasts all night. I have officially stopped feeding her now, her last feed was friday night and it wasnt even a real feed.
    the last few days i have really popped out! I am SOOOO feeling pregnant too!
    Kristie- i have booked in for my scan on the 2nd. have you booked yours?

I'm sorry, but must be off without really saying anything to anyone, must get some sleep, i am exhausted!

Hi!

Hope you got a bit of a rest in Trace!

Cindy - Looks like it might be the 12th then if it suits Tracey and Nikki! I wouldn't over commit yourself with work - You need some time out at the moment to prepare you for another bubba!
    Woohooo on Tori having big sleeps and having weaned her! How are you going with the weaning? Has Tori missed it. I found Louis didn't care at all...hehe.
    Yep - I've booked in for my scan on the 29th!! I'm so excited!
    Hope you have a good sleep!

ooooooh,i cant wait to hear about your scans.
    my guess is that you will both have girls........
    cindy,well done on the weaning,was it hard,did she protest at all,do you feel like giving in sometimes,gosh i really must try harder,i just offer it to her without even waiting for her to ask for it,mmmmm i think i will start tomorrow.the dr said it was important to stop so that i produce colostrum those few days after birth as it is so rich in everything that he will need to start his life.otherwise i will just continue to produce milk as i am now.
    it is our 9 year wedding anniversary today,grant let me buy a new camera a few weeks ago,i couldnt wait till today.hehehe.i have paid for him to have his teeth profesionally whitened as they are rather stained at the sides,he has been wanting to get it done for many years now but wouldnt treat himself to the luxury as it cost nearly $1000.00.so he is very excited and is having it done tomnorrow afternoon.we ar off to have dinner in a nice restaurant tonight,unfortunantly with the kids in tow but at least i am not cooking.
    thank god it is cooler today,this house we are renting does not have airconditioning and it was unbearable.i will buy a portable cooler sometime in the next few weeks.
    had midwife appointment last night and all is well,have put on a whole whopping 3 kilos.........anyway.i am free for the 12th aswell,so where are we going to meet up at?
    nikki

Nikki - Congrats on 9 years!

Cindy - Well done on the weaning! I don't know when Benjamin will decide he's had enough. He's still getting bf's 3 times a day, and I'm getting fed up! Only because he has decided to scream until he gets it sometimes and loves to lift up my shirt to help himself, which to me is totally not on...

to everyone else

Melissa

Hi!

I just went to a toy party thing and was very strong and didn't buy anything. I may as well get used to it! hehehe.

Nikki - Thats funny the dr said that! I'd check out the aba website as I've heard you can continue feeding two bubs no problems! (If thats what you want of course....!)
    Wow - Congrats on 9 years! Wow! Sounds like you've both got great pressies! Have fun out at dinner! Bugger about the aircon - sounds like a good move to get a portable one!
    Glad your midwife app went well - Not long to go now!!! Wow at only putting on 3kg! I've already put on about that now!! hehe.

I'd be happy if you want to get together at my place - it's been a while! But if you'd prefer to meet somewhere else thats fine also. Just let me know!

Melissa - Wow on feeding Jordan 3 x a day - I'd be going nuts!! Cheeky boy for lifting your top! He must love his booby juice! I'm sure you'll start to phase it out when your both ready. The WHO recommends to 2 years anyway so he'll be getting all the goodness from you still!

Enjoy your days!!

Melissa - I cant believe he lifts you top up, thats so cute!!

Stopping wasnt that bad after all, I was going out Friday night and tried to feed her before I left and she was stuffing around so I just didnt and havent since. I think she had had enough of it and funnily enough she is sleeping heaps better since too! I wonder what that means?

Nikki- i cant believe you have only put on 3kg. I have put on 4 already and not even 20 weeks! I'm feeling huge at the moment! Its so good being able to see you guys pregnant this time!
    Nikki - are you going into the due in january forum? I havent reall goe into the due in april much but i know kristie does.

sorry lovelies, got to shoot off tori needs to go to bed and its my turn tonight

yep i am with the jan forum but it is very quiet in there,nothing like our group.
    melissa,chantelle does that too but she pulls my top down from the neck.hehehe.
    do you like my new ticker?
    nikki

You look gorgeous Nikki!!!!

Kell Guest

Hi!
    Nikki - lovely baby bump, wow not long to go now. I spose it goes really fast when you have 3 others to look after Congrats on 9 years, dh and I have been together 9 years today (married for two a couple of weeks ago).
    Kristie - Yep we live pretty close to town where we are so it's not too bad a walk, plus i need the exercise
    Tracey - I love this age too, Will's hair makes him look older too Will seems to have a cold too, really runny nose YUK! hopefully Jordan feels better soon.

We are all well here. I am taking them to the pool today, Will's first time! I have to try and decide on an 80's costume too. My sis is 30 in Jan and she is having an 80's party - dont even know where to start lol!
    I have become addicted to ebay (buying and selling) so have been cleaning out all the kids stuff to sell I figure if i get rid of it all then i won't be tempted to go back for #3 lol......

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast