Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born October 2006 #5

Emma - I am so sorry to hear about the run around with the car.

Kirsty - I think we all have nights like that where you just have to cry cause you have done everything you can to help your unsettled baby. BTDT many times with probably many more to come.

My sleep in was only till 7.15am, so that is better than usual I guess. I do feel better for it today as well. Although I now have all the kids home by myself for the night, with Andrew working. Oh well 4hrs and Lachlan will be in bed, 4.5hrs Kameron will be in bed. 6.5hrs Ashton will be in bed in his room, and in 6hrs and 40 mins I will be in bed rofl.

Love

Emma: Bummer about the car i bet you were so dissapointed, ggrr to them not communicating with each other

Melanie: Jack sounded so cute running in front of everyone for Santa

Kirsty: Sorry to hear it took so long to resettle her and i hope tonight is better for you

Kathryn: LOL at your countdown

Mason has a cold so nose was running like a tap all day today, he really wanted to hang out with me but Cooper had other ideas, felt bad not giving him the time, but i know things will get better, got him some Demazin for his nose so hoping that helps and he sleeps through the night, we shall see

Well I am still up. So my countdown was a bit off LMAO. Too hot to sleep so waiting for Andrew to get home from work.

Love

Ah well as long as the kids went on their countdown its all good

Mason is awake again, was hoping the demazin would make him drowsy like it said on the box, damn liars

Aww no at Mason being awake again. I did PMSL at the "damn liars" comment though. I am pretty tired now but might as well wait 20 mins for Andrew to get in.

Love

Yeah another 20 minutes to a tired mum is a piece of cake lol

hope you have a good sleep when you get there, i am considering bed once the christmas lights on the tree send Cooper into dream land, have him out there staring at them

Nitey nite

rofl @ cooper staring at the xmas tree lights !! Reminds me to turn ours off

Love

Last night wasnt too bad for us. I put Ashton down around 9.30, then he was awake after 1am. I think it was then 3ish and after 5. So really only up twice thru the night, cause if andrew was on day shift I would be getting up around the 5 feed anyway with the kids.

Love

Kirsty77 Guest

We had an ok night, Jasmine went to bed just after 10 up again at 1.30 but it took 1.5 hours to resettle her again!! Than she was up at 6.30.I really shouldn't whinge as she is sleeping longer at night now, its the awake time in between thats killingme!!

PMSL Belinda at Mason staring at the xmas lights!!!Classic!!

Hope you got to bed at some point Belinda! ROFL at the night owls - at least you have a sense of humour about it!

Wow, sounds like last night was good for you girls. Tom was good too. He slept from about 5:30pm till about 10pm then until 3am. Unfortunately he was then awake at 4:30 but then didn't wake again until I was in the shower a bit after 6:30. I went to bed at 8 so I got some sleep before the 10pm wake up.

Tom seems to be so much more grown up in the last couple of days. He has started giving big grins to ladies when we are out (just like his big brother did and still does!). It surprised me because I'd never seen him grin that much before! He has also started putting things in his mouth to chew (the start of teething I'm afraid) and interacting a bit with his toys.

The good news is my scatterbrainness (is that a word??) must just be because I'm tired. I did a HPT just to be sure and got a BFN. Probably the first time that I'm happy about that result LOL!

Well the count down is on. MIL and FIL arrive here next Thurs or Fri for good. They will be staying with us until they find somewhere else to live. I started looking at places for them (in my own interest of course!!) but they have now decided to wait until they get here to find something. Fingers crossed for me gals - they need something soon!! We will have had just 3 weeks in total of time to ourselves since Tom was born (he will be 11.5 weeks when they get here).

Geeze Melanie we will be calling you hotel Melanie soon lmao.

We are spending the arvo at my mums today, then haveto go to MIL's for tea. andrew starts work at midday and i have to pick him up at 6 so we can go straight to the tea.

Great to hear everyone had a goodnight so far

Love

Kirsty77 Guest

OMG Emma!!! Geez I'd be freaking out! Are you worried either way, BFP or BFN?? God I'd be beside myself, I really do not want to be preggers again any time soon!LMAO!

PMSL at hotel Melanie. You have had so many visitors. I actually wouldn't mind a few visitors to make the day go quicker! Although I do like having the house to myself.

I'm jealous Kathryn at having tea cooked for you. Our slow cooker is certainly getting a workout here as I can just chuck stuff in it!LMAO!

Well I've decided to turn down any job offers at the moment as we've decided not to move towns just yet. We've decided in a couple of years we will and when we move we'll buy our first home in the process. Takes the pressure off a bit as I have to get my diploma finished and I've only just started it. It means though when we do move that I go to work and Corey can ahve some time off.

ETA is anyone else just itching to get back to work!?!? I so am. I think i;'ll be going back in feb/march. I do LOVE my job though and only discovered after I had Gem that a big part of my personal identity is me working and that I need to work. I know I'm weird!
    Last edited by Kirsty77; December 8th, 2006 at 10:15 AM.

good night here too, Cooper went to sleep with the lights lol then slept i presume till 5am as Bill didnt leave a note of when he fed him, he was unsettled this morning but i didnt get up and he got over it, and then woke up at around 9.30

Thinking about pregnancy though i noticed myself last night that i seem to have cm back and looked like just before O stuff, didnt think you could O before first AF, guess you can, who knows, i am not doing anything so no risk to me anyhow

Emma: Hope things turn out whichever way you would like them too

Melanie: LOL at the test being the right result for the first time and i hope IL's find something very soon, i am sure with a helping hand from you they will be out in no time

Kirsty: Hope you work out what you are doing in the future so you can think about working again if you feel thats what you need to do, best of luck with it

allyfield Guest

Hi Ladies,
    Had another good night with katelyn went down at 8.30pm and woke at 3.30am and was back asleep by 4.30am. I have beel blessed this time round hope she stays this way. He face has now cleared of the dermatitis just have to watch she doesn't over heat thats when I notice it starting to come out again.

allyfield Guest

Emma you must be relieved!!!

Anyone had this fitted???

I am having the Mirena IUD fitted next wednesday and my OB is going to give me an local anaesthetic. He said it is injected into the cervix? Has anyone had this fitted and done with the local if so did the local anaesthetic hurt? Bit nervous.

Emma: glad you are relieved by it and hope the next baby comes along with a bit of a bigger gap lol A friend of mine had her son then went on to have twins 10mths later, she was very busy lol

Ally: Cant help you there as no idea

All is good here, Bill come home from work sick with a cold, he is ok just probably tired with a headache, got the floors done today, so only have to do a few dishes and vacumn lounge room and i am done for the day, heaps more i could do but house looks good at a glance so it will do for now

Kirsty77 Guest

Argh I just had another gallbladder attack........my second for this week. Gem was so good and rocked Jasmine to sleep!Could not believe it(Jaz was in bouncer)

Oh Kirsty, you poor thing. I hope you get your surgery soon.

Emma, I know how you feel but I'm glad you got the 95% result! You can always TTC when you are a little more ready. Talk about us having bad days at the same time, two of us doing HPTs on the same day and both getting BFNs as well LOL!

TMI question - are your bubs still doing runny poos? I can't remember when Jack's stopped being runny so I'm not sure if Tom's still should be or not. They are, as you can guess. Also there are still quite a few a day. I know Jack's went to once a weekish (normal for bfing bub) fairly early but can't remember exactly when.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast