Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born October 2006 #9

What a day today has been - Hubby has bad gastro and Kirsten is not well, she has been screaming all day and not eating much, she seems congested but also I think she is teething. Don't feel too great myself in my stomach but have to keep going to look after everyone

Sorry about all the posts from me but it wouldn't save any edits I made!

Marion

x

Hope things get better there ASAP Marion, not nice when your all sick

I went to bed with a terrible headache and woke up with it, was horrible this morning with both kids needing things and my head pounding!

Ended up taking more tablets and laying down with an icepack while Mason watched tv and Cooper was napping, did help at least, it has eased off now

Thanks Belinda..I am not too bad and Kirsten seems a lot better today, just a bit choked up still..poor hubby is still not well at all and in bed though!

Glad your headache has eased off. I had a headache yesterday and my mum and aunty were talking in really loud voices and it was driving me nuts so I can imagine what it was like with noisy kids there!

Marion

x

motherduck Guest

Mmac if your hubby is anything like mine its like having another child in the house good thing for me when the house gets sick i always seem to miss it.

Mine is not too bad when he is sick, he just crawls into bed and stays there until better. I really miss his help with Kirsten though, he is really good at helping with her!

Marion

motherduck Guest

Mine follows me aroud like a lost puppy and it is sweet that he thinks I can fix a cold but It dose get on my nerves after about a week.
    My man is due for another cold/flu soon now that Ive spoken about it ,it will happen soon.

My DH still goes to work when sick, he is well trained lol, or is it he doesnt want to hang out with me lol

So does mine, unless he is really sick...he can hardly stand up at the moment so can't really go into work

well strap him to a chair and give him a push start in the direction of work lol

i am kidding hope that he improves real soon, not nice when they are so ill

Mmack thanks I'll let Nickers know. Her little bubs is still throwing up but her DH had returned to work so hopefully she has avoided it.
    How bizzare that we are all talking about colds etc. It's summer!! Hope everyone is feeling better soon. I feel heaps better and G&T seem to be on the improve, they are happy just snotty. EW!
    They both woke up at 2am this morning for a feed, very unusual-I was not impressed. Then decided to lay there and talk and giggle to each other for another 40min. I was laughing in bed but DH who has to get up at 5am and drive 1.5hrs to work was not laughing. As much as I didn't want to quash their happy party, I had to go and put their dummies in to try and shush them. Cheaky buggers.

Hi all, I am still here! Sorry to hear so many have been (or are) ill, I hope all the mums, dads and bubs are well soon. I had gastro 5 times during my pg with Tom and he is just fine so there is another good story for Nickers. LOL Belinda at your hubby going to work sick!

Tom is back to normal now, and even seems to have settled back into his normal sleeping routine. For a couple of days after being ill he was waking often in the night still, but last night was twice, and once the night before so I think he is settling back down.

Lots happening here, I'll spill the details shortly (nothing like a little suspense LOL).

ah i hate suprises hurry up and spill lol

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Belinda View Post
    ah i hate suprises hurry up and spill lol
    DITTO!!

Need some help please! I've never been to a Christening and I'm not sure about something, am I meant to get a cake?

From the couple i have been too they have them cakes with that thick frosting over them, similiar to a wedding cake

oh Melanie!!! You can't do that

Thanks Belinda. I just thought of it, and wasn't sure. I've found some gorgeous designs on the net. I'll get my cake maker who made my wedding cake to do it, she was fantastic and it was the best chocolate mud cake I've ever eaten!

yummo, sounds good

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast