Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born October 2007 #12

Hi girls!
    Well I must say a break from BB and my computer has done me the world of good! We had a fab christmas and new year and spent so much time together I am kinda looking forward to DH going back to work LOL!

Let me see if I can remember things you have posted! You have all been so chatty!

Baptisim/christeneing/nameing day: We are having a naming day only because we are not specific when it comes to religon more spiritual, my wonderfull friend will be conducting the ceremony! We will be having it soon we think!

Needles; Myles had 3 needles and the oral!

Sorry to whoever has mastitis(cant remember sorry) hope you are feeling better soon!

Brisbane meet up! I am coming hopefully as long as Myles gets out of this restless stage!

Oh Kim great to see you back! Will check out your montages wehn I can but I bet there gorgeous!
    x

becky Guest

Cool.
    So coming to our meet up is

Me
    Nerida
    Cath
    Kate
    Amber
    Amelia
    Viv

Did I miss anyone????????

Wow quiet in here today! Not a lot been happening here. Caitlyn has been sleeping longer at night - we got 5 hours out of her last night! And she is spacing her feeds at night further apart - 6.5 hours!
    She is off to Daycare on Tuesday but I dont go back to work until Wednesday. Am kinda looking forward to going back....but not really...cause I dont particualrly like my job! But at least I will be out of the house and having some adult conversation.
    Speaking of....Caitlyn is really starting to get more vocal...lots of sounds coming out of her mouth that sound intentional...not just grunts anymore. I recorded it on my phone and sent it to all my friends and family so that they could hear.
    My mum and dad were stoked. this is their first grandchild so they are so very excited about every little thing that she is doing now. They jsut wish we werent 800 km away so they could pop over and visit....so I dont know if the distance is a good or a bad thing now!
    Anyway - just wanted to pop in and say hi to everyone and I hope the Melb meeting goes well.....is that why its soooooo quiet in here????
    Have a good day all!

wow - it has been quiet in here! the melb gals should all be home from the meetup now!

It was great finally meeting Trish, Kim Mo and their families in person! I'm looking forward to the next one!

Rebecca - Tahlia is also getting more vocal, its like she is trying to talk to me! So Cute!

It is very quiet.... I have been enjoying Max and the dog outside today...not just on the computer in my spare moments!

Max is talking HEAPS....I have been reading him more stories and he is starting to talk while I am reading them to him...so cute!

Me, you missed me Becky!!! HEE HEE!! :-) Looking forward to catching up with everyone again!

Must be the time when we are all able to be more out and about. Went for a massive walk around South Bank today and was so lovely - Mateo loved it and has come home exhausted, fell asleep at 3:30 and is still asleep! Hope he sleeps tonight now!!

We are thinking of baptising Mateo in Leongatha, VIC (Dom's home town) and having a naming ceremony here. Still not sure though, still discussing.

MiniMax - Mateo does the same thing when I read him stories - it's so cute isn't it? :-)

Sweet dreams everyone. xo

Hey everyone!

It was great fun meeting up with the Melbourne girls, Kieran loved being the only boy and having 3 gorgeous girls for company!! (Actually 4 including Chelsea!). Later we had friends come over for afternoon tea which was lovely, they only just left though! I used to work with them both and we found each other on Facebook, it's such a great way to keep in touch with people.

Joel got bitten by maybe a spider in bed a couple of nights ago and his right eye has swelled right up (Melb. girls saw the poor boy today), he could hardly open it. We gave him antihitamines and it is starting to look a bit better. It looks like he has been boxing and got a big shiner!

Kieran had a short wake-time after his last feed because he had such a busy day, he is having a nice sleep now.

Have a great evening everyone! Funny how quiet it has been in here today, us Melb. girls must be a bit too chatty in here usually *points finger at myself*

Trish
    Last edited by ~Trish~; January 6th, 2008 at 06:53 PM.

I also had a good time & look forward to the next one.
    That hill is a pain to walk up tho lol & I'm so glad Maddi behaved her self this time
    When we got back Maddi went down for a nice big nap gave me time to start the roast for dinner.

I was wondering what happened to Joel's eye, Must of missed that part of the convo, hope it goes down some more tonight.

Thats for a great day ladies..sorry to have to bail early...damn Chelsea!!

And as for my 'Jasmine is much better today...' it never lasted long

The minute we got in the car..until about 10 mins ago she has screamed....finally drugged on panadol and sleeping!

did any of you take any pics today?

Both the boys are unsettled tonight, i think its the heat, it hasnt cooled down tonight so the house is still hot, only have a split system in the loungeroom and the bedrooms are hot, Tyron is easy with the bassinett we have it in the lungeroom but poor Nixon had to go to bed and he is not doing himself any favours thrashing himself about.

becky Guest

Oh..... So sorry Terri!

Me
    Nerida
    Cath
    Kate
    Amber
    Amelia
    Viv
    Terri

Looks like most of us can make it this time! YAY!! Will bring my camera! Im not gonna bring Liam again though. I find it nice every now and then just to have a 'girls day'. LOL. But then again I like just having a bit of time to spend with him too. YAY for Mum!!

Geez, I still dont know why I got such a sleepy baby! All she wants to do is sleep! When she is awake though, she is perfectly fine - happy and smiley so I know there is nothing wrong with her. Just needs more sleep than Liam ever did!

Nic - D'oh, I brought my camera and completely forgot about it! Hope your boys settle down and sleep well for you tonight.

Mo - That hill is a killer isn't it! We found another way out that wasn't as steep. I think I mentioned about Joel's eye just before you got there. Luckily he can almost open it fully now, hopefully tomorrow it will be all gone.

Kim - Bummer Jasmine has been screaming, she was so quiet when we saw her. Your girls were so well behaved! Chelsea lasted way longer than Joel would have at that age. I hope Jasmine gets a good night sleep and feels better tomorrow. GL tomorrow BTW! Oh, forgot to say when I saw you that you're hair looked so nice!

Sleep well everyone.

Claire Guest

Kate - We'll miss you tomorrow! Have a nice day though

It's been hot here today, Harry has taken 3 x 10 min power naps and has been feeding all day long. Even though DH took Emily to work with him today, I still got nothing done. If it's not one child, it's the other stopping me from getting the cleaning up to date.

Not sire if it's the weather or a growth spurt really. He turned 12 weeks on Sat and for the last few nights has taken up the 1am feed. I'm hoping he goes back to the 8 hour stretch soon.

Claire - Max has been feeding more too and was 12 weeks on Friday....I'm thinking growing spurt, he has been clingy and sooky with me too!

He usually goes down to sleep really well at night, but lately he's been needing more 'help' to get to sleep....grrrrr! Maybe he gets sad in the dark coz he thinks his best friends (his hands) are gone!!!!

Goonight everyone!

I also forgot that I'd brought my camera with me! Bummer!

Trish - how is Joels eye today?

Mo - I've got sore ankles today, and I'm wondering if it was from walking up those hills without supportive shoes on!

Kim - hope Jasmine is feeling better for you today

Kellie - His eye is looking heaps better today. It is still a little swollen, but nowhere near as bad as yesterday. I can't believe we forgot to take a photo!!

My legs seem to have recuperated today but they were sore yesterday.
    Kellie it was most likely that hill, hope they fell better today.

Kim hope Jas feels better today.

Trish Glad Joel's eye is better today

I also brought my cam but forgot to take pics lol next time we will

Amelia Guest

Hey brissy ladies - I am going to have to give this meet up a miss cause I have to put my pram in for repair on thursday before I can get a refund to show that it isn't misuse of the pram!! Damn Target!!

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast