Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Babies Born October 2007 #25

Kim are you going to tell us the outcome of your TTC#3 or do we have to be patient & wait???

Last edited by Khaleesi; May 6th, 2008 at 03:25 PM.

Patience my lovies! :P

Hi Everyone,
    How are you all going?

We are doing well today. Ethan slept really well last night. Trying to phase out the dream feed so we are feeding E at 9.30 instead of 10 and the last few night he has been waking at 5.20 ready for a feed. Last night woke and mubbled a bit and went back to sleep till 6.45 which was great. As for solids he is a real guts. Loves anything from a jar.

Bottles - how much are bubs drinking at the moment?

Anyway better go and get bugs lugs some dinner.

Sleep well all you little ones and Mummies too.

Alz-M is 3-4 bottles a day 150-180mls & she also has 2-3 meals a day

Hi girls!

We had a wonderfull weekend away! My 2 hours of pampering was gorgeous! Myles was a gem!
    We might be crazy but we are already starting to organise Myles 1st birthday! Ha i know its only May but 7 months has gone by so quickly i dont want it to be september and us just getting organised!
    Is there anyone who is doing child led weaning onto solids? I really dont like force feeding Myles slop and wanted to know how to introduce things without him choking?

Saffi hope you didnt miss your lil man too much on your first day back!
    Misskate
    Kim hope your well IYKWIM
    Alz so glad ethan is sleeping well for you!
    Becky hows your 2 goregous kids?
    Trish what a bummer about the curls? Like you said they will grow back! So glad K is feeling better and is happier again!
    Mo so jealous you get to the opening!
    Viv i am sure you would look hot with any hair cut!

Anyway will bbl sweet dreams xx

Hey all!

Had such a demanding day both emotionally and mentally. There were tears - from me not L. I have never been away from L for more than 3 hours so 8 was so long. I don't think he missed me at all L was pretty well behaved and did a couple of 2 hour sleeps for DH. DH did so well with L and did a lot of housework as well. I feel redundant!

But it is good to be back at work talking and thinking about things other than baby's sleeps, bodily functions and the like. Thank you for all your well wishes.

Trish - good thing hair grows back! I am making sure MIL keeps away from L as she uses the dog's clippers on FIL's hair!
    Amber - great that you had a good weekend away. Its nice to be pampered every now and then.
    Alz - L is having 5 - 6 bottles a day (Stage 2). We feed him 1 - 2 lots of solids but more ends up on his face than in his mouth. Only had pumpkin and sweet potato so far. Really tempted to give him canned pureed apples but don't want him to develop a sweet tooth so early. We'll keep trying.
    Kate - your Lachie is so cute. He doesn't have much hair either! How much does he weigh now?
    Kim - good to hear that you and the girls are well. Your signature has me intrigued.
    Becky/Kellie -

What's everyone doing for Mothers Day? We are having lunch out with the PILs. I am getting a voucher for a beauty treatment which will be nice. Hopefully I can score breakfast in bed as well.

Anyway, I'm beat so might look at going to bed. Eventho I didn't get up to L overnight I was still woken up numerous times. Poor DH LOL.

Morning everyone!

I've started giving K rusks (more as a distraction than anything) and he has finally worked out that if he sucks on it hard enough he can eat it. It's a great way to buy some extra time!

Saffi - Well done on surviving your first day back at work! It must have been hard, but I'm sure it will get easier. At least you know L is being looked after by DH atm, I think it would be harder to return to work and put your bub in day care for the first time all at the same time. Your DH sounds wonderful!

Amber - Welcome back, glad you had a nice time away! Being pampered sounds awesome.

Alz - Glad to hear Ethan is doing well at night!

Kim - Glad the girls are still going well! I hope Jasmine slept instead of played this morning!!

Mo - Great idea about a meet-up at the opening. I should be able to make it, will double check with DH. Where is the official info with time/date/address?

Becky - It's sad when their curls are gone isn't it?! I hope both our boys grow them back quickly!!

Kate - Welcome back, great to hear from you! Lachlan sounds like he is doing fantastically.

Kellie - K shakes his head a bedtime too! I think they try and be extra cheeky so you won't leave them!

Viv - I reckon there'd need to be a pretty big island to fit all the dud hairdressers. Should it include the mum's who give their children dodgy fringes? Bummer about the hair extensions, though I'm sure your hair is nowhere near as bad as you think it is .

Have a great day everyone!

Red face

Trish If you click here it should take you to the dairy Kelly is keeping about the centre

Amber i was told to try M on over steamed veggies first to see how she went.

Saffi well done at you first day back at work.
    Last edited by Khaleesi; May 7th, 2008 at 09:39 AM.

Hi everyone...

Computer still broken, still on DH's laptop and STILL scamming someones wireless..

Will be back online SOON I hope.

Hope all is going well with everyone and their little bubblets!

saffi, im about to leave now to get him weighed so ill jump back on this arvo

Chelsea:
    10.8kg
    79cm
    46cm head
    Nurse not sure what wrong with Chelsea (she vomits everynight without fail in her sleep). Said maybe a virus and a GP visit would be good.

Jasmine:
    8.7kg
    71cm
    43cm head
    Nurse happy even though she isnt rolling or anything. Thinks she will crawl before she rolls or sits etc So im pleased with how she is going

Jasmine slept 8 until 730 Trish....no wakes or anything. That was def a once off yesterday.

Amber im going really well.

Any how ladies...im off..ciao!
    Last edited by visitor1; May 7th, 2008 at 01:07 PM.

hey guys
    Lachlan is
    w: 7.25kg
    l: 65.7cm
    hc:42.2
    so all in the 25th percentile. havent had him weighed in over a mnth, oops

becky Guest

Saffi - Thats great that you enjoyed your first day back at work! It must be great to get some responsive conversation again!! LOL. Are you goign to be able to still attend your mothers group?

Trish - Yeah I give Chels rusks too although she tends to only like sucking on them for 15 mins or so before she gets bored and drops it. LOL

Amber - My babies are good thanks, although I am hearing Liam chucking a tanty at the moment when he is supposed to be sleeping! Little monkey! How is Myles sleeping for you these days?

Kim - Chels weighs 7.91kg and is 70cm. We must have long bubs hey? Hehehe. Liam weighs almost 15kg though now! God he breaks ya back when you have to pick him up now! lol. Talk to ya tonight no doubt

We are all going well here. Chels is pretty much sitting on her own and rolling all over the place. She is attempting to crawl but still cant figure out how to use her arms properly. She is mostly good at sleeping still but can occasionally wake in the night for a bottle. It doesnt really bother me though because she usually, USUALLY goes back to sleep straight afterwards and will then sleep a bit later in the morning. Not too much drama. I still hate dummies though!!!
    My 2 are supposed to be sleeping right now but they are in their rooms keeping each other awake. Their bedrooms are right next to each other and Liam screams for a bit and then Chelsea does so neither can fall asleep. LOL. Geez I wish their bedrooms were at opposite ends of the house!

Thats all from me, I may be back later, hi to everyone, hope your all having good days!
    Last edited by becky; May 7th, 2008 at 03:59 PM.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789