Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born October 2007 #28

Hi Everyone,
    Hope you are all having a great day. Hopefully it is more exciting than mine.
    Little man is asleep so feeling a bit bored.

Dh had last week off so I am trying to get Ethan back into routine. He was so cute this morning. He was crawling around the house saying "dada" as if he was looking for him and while I was eating my breakfast Ethan said "dad?". Dh will love that when I tell him.

Well I am on the countdown till work starts. 5 weeks. A bit excited but a bit sad too. Looking forward to some brain stimulation and getting out of the house but sad about leaving Ethan. I know he is in good hands they just aren't my hands. Sigh.

Anyway not much else to tell.

Hugs all round.

i too had a post that got eaten Mo!

Co-ordinated relazy Maxxy!

Trish- Someone has to be reliable. I vote you. I think the theory is that the gel works by numbing the skin, it could potentially numb the back of the throat, effecting the gag reflex.

Have been making a bird feeder today. Not sure what's got into me. We have these awsome parrots around here i have been feeding, but the dogs eats the seed, so i made a special stand for them. Took me an hour to dig the hole the ground was that hard.

Dinner time. See ya

ALZ- your post wasn't there when i posted! now it has appeared. wierd. I know what you mean about the brain stimulation...... are you going back full time?

BB is so annoying atm. Either i can't see new posts or the the site wont load for me...

Ange your so crafty, i really want the pair of pants Lu is wearing on FB.

Alz my life is sooooo boring right now.

Trish what's the new car like???

Hi all

Mo - belated Happy Birthday. Sounds like you had a great day.
    Trish - congrats to K on his first tooth. Number 3 and 4 have broken through in the last few days. I haven't used pain relief with L at all. He doesn't seem to be all that cranky and in obvious pain, so I figure he doesn't need it.
    Alz - good luck with going back to work. I have been back almost 2 months now and it doesn't feel like I have been away. One word of advice if possible get E to start daycare (or whatever arrangement you have) before you start back at work. On my first day even though L was at home with DH and in excellent hands I think I cried most of the day. But it is nice to talk about things other than nappies, babies and body functions. Oh, that is so cute crawling around calling for his dada.
    Ange - I am told St John's do a full day Caring for Kids first aid course.
    Julia - clapping WOW! That is excellent

Nothing much happening here. DH is sick and I think he has passed it onto me. Got tomorrow afternoon off so I can go to my MG. I am really looking forward to it. The bad thing about being back at work is that I miss out on all my social networks I've developed since having L. Oh well.

Anyway, better go and make dinner.

Sorry double post
    Last edited by Saffi; June 16th, 2008 at 07:53 PM. Reason: Double post

Hi everyone
    Not much new with us, spent the day at home today which was nice. Tahlia just had finger food for the 1st time, we were having carrots with dinner, so I cut a few extra sticks for her? she seemed to like it. I think she likes any food that is orange.

Trish ? congrats on the tooth! Hope your enjoying your new car

Julia ? way to go on Max clapping! I am trying to teach Tahlia to wave and clap, but we?re not getting very far with it. Don?t worry about Max being a toothless wonder? Tahlia still is too!

Saffi ? I too have wondered what will happen to my social networks when I go back to work! I really enjoy mothers group so I don?t want to give it up! Hopefully I can get some part time work and then I?ll still be able to go.

hi girls

BB is really annoying me at the moment! every time i write a huge post it doesnt work??? Is it me or the site?

Sorry i cant be bothered posting everything again! so hope your all well! Teeth popping up and mums being creative!

My bf had her twins today! Yay! Ryder was 6lb 9oz and Mackenzie was 6lb 8oz! Seeing them tomorrow cant wait!

Just had to share my news! Will try to get in later1 Have a good night xx

Boomba - I know exactly what you mean, there is something very strange going on!
    Congrats to your BF on her twins - they are a great size for twins! Was she full term?

yeah definately something going on....

Great news about your friends twins Amber. They are a good size, i was only growing one and it was smaller than them! When do you get to visit?

Great sized twins Amber, bet the look adorable.

Kelly is having some issue's with the server, think she's getting a second one to help handle everything.

Agghh...bring on the new server I say! I hope this post actually works! BTW, if you go to post and BB drops out, hit the "back" button and you should be able to go back to what you typed and at least copy and paste it and try again later.

Anyway, I got my new car yesterday *drool*, it is soooo nice! I need more excuses to get out and about now! I took K to the chiro today and was rapt to have a reason to drive it LOL! Chiro went well, I don't have to take K back for another month. He told me to get K on his knees and showed me how to do it, but I couldn't do it when I got home ! He made it look so easy!!

Amber - Congrats to your friend! Wow, B/G twins, well done!

Kellie - I saw your thread about Tahlia's cough, I hope she gets better soon. It's horrible when they get sick like that.

Saffi - I hope you had a nice day at MG, I miss mine! I'm catching up with one of the girls on Monday, she & I became good friends, but since we've both had #2 we have hardly caught up.

Mo - Thanks for remembering my new car LOL! It's silver and the interior smells like new leather mmmm.... How are you going today?

Ange - How did your bird feeder go? Have you tried it out yet? You're so clever!

Julia - Wow, Max is clever! K is nowhere near clapping yet. He now says Dad, Mum and Bub now though.

I'm holding my breath that this post will work...

Have a great night all!

ETA - Yay it worked, but what happened to everyone's Av's???

Hey girls!

Where has my hot avatar gone

Well i met my friends twins today an omg cutest babies ever! they are sooo adorable! I have put some pics up on FB! So tiny! They were csect cause the girls was bigger and they didnt want to risk her getting stuck! Boy was head down! She is feeding really well1 I cant wait to hold them again!

Trish oooh new car how exciting! what type is it again? Thats great about Kieran!
    Julia how clever is max clapping! Myles just thinks its funny when i clap at him!

Myles has a cough boo hoo! Sounds like a couple of bubs do hope they get better!

anyway not much else to say! Hope everyone is well!

x

Amber the twins are sooooo cute, I've always wanted twins.

Hope we get our avvies back soon, i feel bare without it lol.

Hope Myles & Tahlia get better soon.

Trish do you know if your going to the Berwick market yet???
    So jealous of your new car, We are getting our car put on gas soon.

Hi everyone,
    Thanks for the support with going back to work. To answer whoever asked (sorry can't remember) no I'm not going back full time. Only two days which is plenty. DH doesn't want me to work full time and even if I did I wouldn't spend much time with bubba as I am a teacher and take heaps home or stay till late. Ethan is not going to daycare, instead he is spending some quality time with his Nanna. She is so excited. She keeps bragging to her friends that she is taking care of him. Thanks for the advice Saffi I will leave E the week before so I can learn to cope without him.

Don't want to brag but E was a trooper last night. Slept from 7 till 9 (had a quick bottle) and then slept till 8.15 this morning. Never done that before. I went in to check on him at 8 because I was worried and he was sound asleep. It was so weird being up before him and being able to eat brekky in peace. Hope he makes a habbit of it.

Saffi - hope you are feeling better soon.

Have a great night all

Morning everyone! Hooray, I can finally post in here again, it wouldn't let me yesterday!

Since the chiro visit on Tuesday, K has been sleeping from 7:30pm to 7am!!! He has always had a 5am feed and then struggled to go back to sleep until a reasonable hour. This is great! He did wake up a couple of times last night, but just needed to be unwedged from the side of his cot and given his dummy back, then he went straight back to sleep. I can definitely handle doing that!

Alz - That's great that Ethan's nanna can look after him while you are at work. I hope you had another good night with him last night.

Mo - I keep forgetting to ask DH about the market, I'll ask him today and get back to you. His nan lives in Pakenham so he may want to go visit her afterwards. Hooray for getting your car converted to gas, petrol prices are just scary right now.

Amber - Your friend's twins look gorgeous! My car is a Toyota Aurion, it kinda looks like a Camry, but is a bit sportier and is much faster LOL!

Hope everyone can get back onto BB now, it's been so frustrating the last few days!

oooh trish i love those cars! Very nice!

Alz good luck woth work!

Hopefully off to see the twins again today DH has nt seen them so he wants to go! Soo excited!!

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast