Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born October - December 2005 #15

Cindy - Dad's partner finishes up work down in Sydney next week, so hopefully after that I get to meet him as well. We had dad here for a bbq today, and he came to watch Benjamin's swimming lesson. He help Dh with his car too. Dad is going out of his way to try and get me to meet the family too that I've never met, and wants to spoil Benjamin rotten. He's fantastic.

Tracey - Benjamin has been having a few troubles at daycare. The teacher can't handle him and has been moving him up to the next age group without our permission. It really gets up my nose. When we picked him up there the other evening, he had a bite mark on his elbow, that bruised up. I questioned them and my reply was "we didn't here him cry". Anyway, the next day he went, they had an incident report for me to sign from the incident. Didn't tell me that he'd kicked the boy first to get a toy off him. They told my sil instead. My sil is friends with the teacher, but she told them the other day that they are too talk to us, his parents from now on about these things instead of her. Anyhow, we've been looking about for a new daycare. If things don't improve, we'll be leaving the one he is at now.

Melissa

Melissa -I'm so ha[[y to hear you are gtting along with your dad so well, it must have been strange at first but it sounds like you will havea great relationship now. when had you last sen hims before this reunion? Good to hear your healing up too, what happened with the hospitla? DI oyu have ago at them for how it was all dealt with?

Nikki- thanks for getting tickets! Dont get botox!! Go for collagen if you can atleast, colagen is a natural product in the body which has to be better for you. You dont need it anyway, crows feet are part of life, even elle macpherson has them!

LAst night went well, it was an award ceremony and al got an award for being inthe top 20 nissan sales people in australia which was good! I had a few to many wines and have ahead ache this morning! Bloody getting ot old for this stuff. Al let me have a sleep in this morning though and mum ended up coming here to have the girls which made life easy for us and we were home by 11.30. The reception place was great and al and i are going to look into it for our wedding.
    On the weding- we have to cut numbers somehow - any ideas for me as to how to cull them?

O(k i am bein yelled at be tori to go play withthe play doh!! I better get ready for todays party too.... See you there kristie

Melissa sorry to hear you are having trouble with daycare. I hope you can sort things out with the teachers or find another place you are happier with. Its great to see you are getting along with your dad, its really great he wants to spend time with you and the family.

Cindy GO AL!!!! that excellent he is in top sales in the country, thats awesome. Hope your party goes well today. Well, in regards to wedding numbers, we had a strick no kids rule. Anyone under 18 wasnt invited as we didnt want to spend money on kids who wouldnt really appreciate the event. We also fiound the adults had a great night as they could let there hair down. If you give enough notice people can get baby sitters. Ofcourse you would have your own there though. We also didnt invite extended family..... people we didnt see except for xmas were not invited. We only had close friends and aunites uncles etc. Its hard to crack down on the list but you can always have a A and B list. If people on your A list cant come then you can send a B list an invite.... worked for us.

Well today is hot but house is staying pretty cool. We finished with the new blinds and even washed the curtains. Jamie has vacuumed the cars and is now at the car wash washing them. Jordan and I haven been playing with playdo this morning, it has been heaps of fun.
    Feeling a lot frumpy today. I think I am going to get wider this pregnancy for some reason. I dont feel I am carrying the same as when I had Jordan. Me thinks I might be having a girl???????

Anyway enjoy the weekend.

Hi!

Had a huge weekend! Did a party yesterday and it went really really well - got 2 bookings as well. Todays one with cindy went ok...no bookings though. I've overdone it a bit too much this weekend so I'm enjoying a week free of tbs - well until next Saturday anyway - LOL! The kids are really feral as well with me being away so much...
    We had a couple of friends over for a bbq last night - had a bit of wine which was sooo nice! Got a little tipsy but not too much - I think I could've had the bottle though! LOL. Of course always the way - Dylan was up for a feed at 1am - it should have been out of my system by then though.
    Off to swimming in the morning and then Dylans booked in for his immunisations - grr. I hope he's ok with them...Louis got really sick from the 6m ones for some reason.
    How hot has it been this weekend? So nice! I'm very excited for summer!

Nikki - Glad you had a good night - Botox???? NOOOOO! You silly duffa!! It's sooo not good for you!!
    Omg - thats great the kids are sleeping through!! what a difference that must make for you guys - yeah!!

Tracey - Big hugs - I'm sure you'll get your energy back soon - bubba's obviously growing big and strong! I think everyones kids are up early at the moment - it's sooo light!
    Yeah...I suppose a $400 gets me about $100 so thats ok for a few hours work!!! But the one I did yesterday was $700!!! Woohoo!!!
    Ooh would be exciting if you have a girl!! See - I've got so many little girls around me I can just keep having boys - LOL!!

Melissa - Thats so great about your Dad!! Geez the child care doesn't sound too professional...Good on you for looking for a new one - I wouldn't be happy with that either!

Cindy - So glad you had a good night out! Well done to Al! Thats great! Hmmm culling numbers is a hard one - we just didn't invite anyone to ours - LOL!!!
    How nice was that house today?? I could live in that for sure!!

K - better get the house tidied up a bit!! I'm so exhausted though I really can't be bothered...

a huge weekend here too.god it was hot,i must say the pool came in very handy,we had people coming and going all day sat and sun for a swim it was so much fun,harry was in the pool for about 2 hours on sat,he loved it,we also spray painted our tin roof and all the fret work it looks awsome.i have put both the babies down for a sleep aready this morning they are nackered from such a busy couple of days.i have a cookng party to go to on fri night and we are going to cox plate on sat,i actually cant be bothered cos im not used to doing o much,i am really tired from it all.
    cindy and kristie here are my bank details.
    nicole kelling
    bank of melbourne/westpac
    bsb -733121
    acc -589278

i am glad i was able to get the hi5 tickets for you cindy,not sure where you guys are sitting compared to me but i will have a look when the tickets arrive to see if we are near each other.
    ok work to be done
    nikki

Nikki- i just transferred the money and i have passed your details on to NIcki. My money should be straight in your account coz i am with westpac too!

I am having a day at home today - wagging playgroup so i can get some cleaning deon - im not sure what al got up to with the girls yesterday but the house is revolting - even the floors are sticky!

i have to tell you - I was putting char down fora sleep this morning and tori got in to our freezer chest freezer outthe back) and she helped herself to a whole tub of icecream which she shared with the dog! Little terror she is - I then tried to get her in the hower to clean her up and she ended up biting me! About half an hour later though she came up from behind me and gave me a huge hug and kiss and said 'sorry mum' and walked off. Obviously the little smack i gave her gave her a shock! I have never smacked her before (dont really believe in it) but it was a reflex action to the pain of her bite! poop head better not do it again!

Ok, got to go she is feeding charlotte twisties!

Hi!

Been out swimming this morning which was nice and Dylan had his needles - he did really well - didn't even have tears...he's having a big sleep now. I couldn't get him into creche this morning so sat him at the edge of the pool and he was sooo good just watching! He's having a big sleep now - I hope he wakes soon he was due for a feed at 11 and hasn't even had brekky this morning...

Nikki - Sounds like a fun weekend - Ooh I'm so jealous about the pool - I hope none of you got burnt - the sun was soo hot! Hopefully by the end of the week you get some energy up! If it's ok I'll transfer the money over on Wednesday??

Cindy - Sounds like a great idea having a day at home! My house is feral to but I can't see anything getting done about it until tomorrow - LOl! I've got to do the food shopping this arvo though as we've got nothing to eat. Poor Louis had a hot dog for dinner last night! LOL!
    Omg - a whole tub of ice cream!! LOL - I can only imagine the mess! hehe (the beauty of having pets! LOL!)
    Ooh I think I would have reacted with a smack as well if I got a bite! Ouch! Hopefully she gets out of that stage quickly!

Louis has been really off his food the last few days...not sure what thats about...He's just being really fussy. He won't even touch his weetbix - might have to back to toast, fruit & yoghurt for a while...cheeky man.

Chat later!

next time we get a warm weekend i want you all to come over .the kids will love to swim.

I'm telling you nikki - i'm there! If i hadnt of had my party to do yesterday i was going to gate crash anyway it was so bloody hot! I had already said that to al! I hope thats a sign of things to come withthe weather - makes me feel like i'm back on the coast, even today does coz its not cold! When are you going to the caravan at torquay? Thats soon isnt it?

not until dec/jan.it is at ocean grove

us too, I'll be there in a flash!

Hi!

Nikki - Woohoo - thought you'd never ask - LOL!!! Just kidding.

Cindy - Finally used some of my tupperware tonight! Yeah!! I'm loving it!! I'll give you a call soon as I want to order a couple more things and have a couple of questions - yeah I'm one of those annoying people that have a million questions - hehehe!

Rachael - How are you guys going? I was going to ask where you've been tonight!

Chat later!

dont worry i have still got my wrinkles girls.went to see my granny today and she has a bad turn,they have had to put her in a medicated coma,her lungs have colapsed so the machines are breathing for her,she has an infection and not doing well at all,they said she will be in the ntensive care unit for ages they cant say wether or not she will actually make it through.
    while i was there i ran into a friend that i went to school with to do my nursing,she introduced me to the nurse unit manager and she is interested in putting me on as a nurse there in the day procedures unit.wow!!!!!i also have a job interview tomorrow at the bacchus marsh hospital.
    harry is in bed and i am now popping over to my sisters house to borrow some pants for tomorrow.
    nikki

Hi!

Nikki - I'm so sorry to hear about your granny. I hope she makes it...
    Yeah - I'm glad you've still got your wrinkles!! (not that I think you've got any anyway...)
    Wow - Good luck with the job interview - by the sounds of it you'll get a job easy!

Louis seems to have perked up a bit today but he was really funny this morning. Was asleep in front of his door when Michael got up and when I got up with Dylan at 7.15 he wanted a cuddle and went straight back to bed in our bed until 8.45am! At least he's eating today. He told me he had a sick tummy but he did a poo and seems to be better so must have just been a bug or something.
    He got a haircut today so he's looking all spunky again - LOL!
    We've had a nice quiet day at home which was nice - it's going to be like that for tomorrow as well! Woohoo.

Chat later!

Sory to hear about your gran nikki! I hope she isnt in any pain or anything like that, it has to be great for her to have been able to see you and kim together last week and i hope she will be ok.
    Good to hear you still have your wrinkles as Kristie said!
    Well done with the job prospects too, what sort of hours are you hoping for? Let me know how you go after the interview tomorrow! I will be at work without internet. Good luck and kick butt.

We had another day at home today and both of the girls drove me crazy not sleeping - charlotte had a total of about 2 hours over the whole day and tonight she is really restless too the poor thing, i think she mght be teething though- has the rosey cheeks happening.

I am of to bed, big day of using my brain tomorrow!

Hi guys.
    not much excitement here. Milo is, touch wood, not sick! hooray It seems like ages since he has been able to be at childcare for 3 weeks in a row.

I'm not sure where I go t up to with our updates so sorry if I repeat myself. We went to the werribee zoo on saturday afternoon. Milo loved the giraffes and the zebras best of all. he got really really scared with the lions, they were being fed while we were there an he got hysterical so we had to leave. I don't thikn we realise how much things like that can affect them - like last night at mums they showed footage of the caulfied cup where the horse fell over, and he walked into the room and saw it - same thing, hysterical 'noooooo, neigh hurt! neight hurt!' I hate seeing him get upset like that. I wish they didn't havet hings like that on the telly at 5:30 in the afternoon!
    grrr
    Sorry

OK so sunday we went to look at display homes. If I can sort it out so that we can use my redundancy payment for our deposit, and get the deal where you don't make replayments for 12 months or till you sell your house (whichever is earlier) then we are going to be building a new house. Its sooooo pretty I hope they say yes! After I pay off and cancel my credit card, we should have enough to do the house stuff and get our current house up to a reasonable standard to sell. Its mainly outside that needs fixing, and a bit of painting inside.

phew! so thats us. I might go this afternoon and talk to the house people and see what they reckon..

How's everyone handling the heat? Wow, it's been hot up here.....

Nikki - just let gran know she is loved.

Melissa

awwww... thanks melissa,that is so sweet of you,tis cool down here again at the moment but 31 again on saturday.
    job interview went well but im not really interested in it.they have decided i would be best in aged care because of the experience i have had there but that they will still put me on the odd job in the wards,no thanks....i put in my cv for a job advertised here at a medical center,tis just down the road and part time,i really really want that one.we will see if i get an interview.
    racheal,how exciting,i hope they can do what you want that would be terific,where is the land.
    nikki

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast