Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born October - December 2005 #15

Hi!

Louis seems all back to normal today - Yeah - had 3 pieces of toast, 1/2 banana and a yoghurt for brekky!! hehe. Just had a quiet day at home which was nice!

Cindy - Bugger the kids weren't sleeping! Hope work was ok for you today!

Rachael - Ooh glad he enjoyed werribee zoo (other than the lions) Wow - he's a very sensitive little boy isn't he? Thats so nice. I know Louis gets upset if he thinks I'm upset but hasn't done it over animals yet. He's obviously a very caring little boy!
    How exciting building a new house!! I'm sure you'll get approved!!

Melissa - Bugger it's so hot already - it's not hot down here yet although I think it's going to warm up over the weekend. I spoke to my friend yesterday - she lives in the bush a bit and they had a fire on they're property already on Friday..nearlly wiped out the shed they're living in and everything - very scary. Especially when we're not even in summer yet!

Nikki - Hope you get the job that you want!

OK - better go and sort out dinner...I didn't get much sleep last night so It's oven fish & chips tonight! LOL!

Chat later!

Nikki - its still in werribee Looks like we might be stuck here for a while
    Kristie, thanks. Yeah is is extremely sensitive, sometimes I worry that he's overly so. Mm that would just mean he takes after me though! ha ha. I hope your friend is OK. I have relatives that live on country properties etc so I know a little of how scary it can be.

Its my last thursday at work! I finish up next wednesday, and I am really looking forward to it!

ETA: I don't think its dawned on Neil that there will be no ADSL or cable coverage in the area we will hopefully move to - not yet anyway - so we will be back to dial up

ETA2: Milo was so funny this morning! I had a tea light candle burning on the mantlepiece in the lounge and he saw it and said 'hot. candle' so I said 'yes, thats a candle' or somthing like that, and he looked at it again and said "candle! candle!" really excitedly, and then spun around to me and said 'birthday cake?' hee hee it was so funny!
    Last edited by Pandora; October 25th, 2007 at 11:50 AM.

Hi!

Rachael - no adsl?? NOOOOOO!!! Hehehe. Gosh I'd have a heart attack! LOL. I think it's cute when they're more sensitive than not though although I know what you mean...It seems to be the sensitive ones that cop it a bit more! Sometimes I think Louis is a bit like that - he doesn't really know how to deal with other kids when theyre a bit rough...I guess kinder will change that. Although the mchn said to teach him to put his hand up and say no or stop - so he doesn't touch them and doesn't be naughty back but gets the message across that he doesn't like it. I thought that was really good...
    Yeah on finishing work soon - It will be nice to have some time off...
    Awww how cute! Its nice that they know about birthdays now! I'm thinking Santa should be fun this year as well!!

Well...I'm in bed - dh had to come home as I spent the night with gastro or food poisioning or something. So not happy - thats the 2nd time this year after never having it before - grrr. Lucky the kids are ok so far. I did eat a different dinner to everyone last night...I feel so crap. I've managed some banana and a cup of tea but thats it....grrrr. I'm such a sook when I'm sick like this but I just couldn't deal with the kids this morning. I can cope with a cold/flu or even headache but as soon as it's my tummy I'm out...

Hope you're all well - chat later!

Krisite I hope you feel better soon. Tummy bugs are the worst, specially when you have to look after the little ones. Good to see Louis is eating better too. What a good idea to teach the kids saying NO to when others are naughty to them. I think Jordan would smack back, even though I am trying to stop him from doing that.
    Rachel YEAH on possibly buying a new house, how exciting. Enjoy the last week of work.
    Nikki SOrry to hear about your gran. I hope she pulls thru ok. I also hope you get the job you like with hours to match. I am sure you would do a great interview, you are very bubbly
    Cindy Hope the girls are sleeping better for you today and you can get some mummy time, we all need that.

Well Jordan fell asleep eating lunch this afternoon. So cute. He was in bed at 12 so think he will be awake by 3-4 so should get some housework done. DH is home sick again today so we are all at home. I just polished off a bowl of icecream with nuts YUMMY
    Off to 1st hospital app on monday, I am so excited. The 1st 3 months are so uneventful its hard to even comprehend you are pregnant, although I am so poking out already!!!!!
    Have a great day

tracey i cant beleive that you are only weeks off being in the 2nd tri already,has the m/s settled for you.kristie,i feel for you,i hope the rest of the clan dont get it,i was just feeding harry and heard a big bang,chantelle was climbing up on her bookshelf and fell,she had the worst blood nose and has split all inside the top of her mouth.poor thing,she is ok now,sitting on the couch with her pillow and blanket eating an icypole and wathching new mcdonalds farm.
    nikki

Hi!

I'm feeling quite a bit better tonight...I think it's been a bug as Michael said he's not feeling well now. The kids seem fine - I hope it stays that way!

Tracey - Wow - the times really flying! LOL at jordan falling asleep - Louis has been feral lately with his waking up so early. Sorry to hear Jamie's unwell.

Nikki - Poor Chantelle! Hope shes ok - what the kids will do for an icypole! LOL....

Chat tomorrow!

Beautiful Ticker Kristie

Thanks Nikki! I'm meeting with a few girls from my april thread so now they know what I look like! hehehe.

Cindy - I was going to ask if you wanted to come along but it's going to be on a Wed and I thought you'd be working...

Dylan slept quite well last night! Yeah. He's fully crawling today! Crazy - He's a bit unco at it but he's definitely crawling!!

Feeling a bit queasy after eating some toast today but hopefully I should be fine! Geez - hope I'm not p/g - LOL - oh hang on - you actually have to have s*x to get p/g don't you?? LOL!

Chat later!

Hello all munchkins and mums I hope you are feeling better or are having a great time at the moment...

I went and had my little heavy weight weighed in the other day, 16.5kgs OMG, no wonder he looks beefy. Since he turned 2, he's shot out in all different angles. He's up to his daddy's hip height already, and looks like a miniture footballer, he's so stocky looking. He's not fat at all, just very solid framed. My mum keeps asking me what I've been feeding him, I tell her all the normal stuff, but he's not into any veggies but potato and loves meat.

Melissa

wow Melissa! tha's great that he is doing so well.
    I haven't taken Milo for his check yet, well he's not 2 yet, but I noticed last night he is taller than our dining table now! OMG!
    Can't wait to see what they say.

Anyone got plans for cup day? DH hates horse racing so I'm not sure what we will be doing.

Kristie- i will be working but thanks for thinking of me, i dont really pop in to the april thread - its hard enough to keep up with everyone in here but if there is ever a meet up not on a wednesday let me know! Wow on dylan crawling! CHrlotte is just starting to get up on her knees.

Us girls have had a bi day today - caught up with nicki,charlee and coop this morning and then drovce out to hoddles creek to deliver some tupperware and then went to visit kim and her new bub jasmine at the hospital. she is so tiny but is nearly a whole kilo heavier than charlotte was so she must have been soooo tiny! Its amazing how fast you forget that!

I am off to get ready for tomorrows party at kristens house- see your there tracey!
    Nikki - have fun at the races tomorrow! put a bet on for me my lucky number is 11!

Hi!

Melissa - Wow, Benjamin sounds like he's doing well - so how tall is he? Louis was 13.8kg at his weigh in...Sounds like he has a healthy appetite anyway!

Rachael - Michael & I both have cup weekend off so we're doing family stuff - we're not really into the races either. Michael's parents are back from overseas that weekend as well so we'll probably head up to bonnie doon for day or 2.

Cindy - Wow, what a huge day! Thats great Kim's had her bubba - sounds like everything went well?
    I must get ready for my parties tomorrow - I've got 2!! 1 at 2.30 and 1 at 8pm! Gembrook and Strathmore so will be very busy!! My friends having the earlier one though so Michael and the kids are coming! Still - good to be busy tomorrow as I've got Sunday off - actually after tomorrow I've got the next 2 weeks off from parties!!! Then a whole lot more after that!

I hope you all have a great weekend!!

Kristie - Benjamin is 92cms tall. He's going to be taller than his daddy we think.

Melissa

Melissa - Wow!!
    Yeah Louis is 88cm now....He won't be taller than his Dad I wouldn't think but I'm sure he'll be taller than me! (not very hard! I'm only about 163cm or something - hehe!)
    Geez - won't that be a scary day? When our kids get taller than us! hehehe. My 10yo nephew is getting there! hehe.

Had a huge day of parties yesterday but they went really really well so thats good!! I'm sooo tired though and with daylight savings as well me and the kids are all mucked up!
    I'm not sure whats going on...I'm still so nauseous and sick...normally a bug you have for a couple of days and goes away but this is just lingering. I just feel like throwing up all the time!! grrrr.
    I've thought of the p/g thing but you wouldnt get it the other end as well (sorry for tmi!!) I wouldn't think anyway...and I don't feel p/g - LOL! Might have to go to the dr's tomorrow...

Hope your all enjoying your weekends!

mmmmm,maybe you should just test to eleviate the worry.
    nikki

how did the races go nikki?

i had an awsome day at the races yesteday,i had lots to drink and was very tipsy but well behaved,we got home at about 8pm,i looked hot of course.hehehe!grant lost abou $500 naughty boy and i won $100.was such a great day,i loved it,unfortunantly though our babysitter burnt chantelle with her cigarrete and it is very nasty,she took her straight to the dr and she has it dressed,our babysitter has been looking after c since she was 8 months old at the creche and i have been horse riding with her a few times,i have no doubt that it was an accident only but am furious that she was so careless but tried to keep in mind that accidents do happen,i have even been responsible for that as a mother in my 12 years.c is ok,our babysitter is not,she cant live with herself right now,she took c to the park when it happened.anyway i have told her that she will need to explain what happened when c goes to creche on tuesday as these types of injuries would normally be investigated.
    had another good swim today,i love daylight savings.
    ok must be off.
    nikki

Hi!

Did a test and bfn so thats all good!! Not quite ready to be p/g again! LOL! Had a horrible day feeling sick but feel a bit better tonight. I spoke to my team leader with tbs and she's had it a couple of weeks ago so it's likely that I've caught it from her. I just want to feel better!!

Cindy - How was your weekend? I'll see you tomorrow??

NIkki - glad you had fun - Yeah at winning! OMG - Poor Chantelle!!! Geez sounds like you've taken it well! I'm glad she feels bad about it - I'd be furious!! I know accidents happen but it's just not nice when they do!

Well - I suppose it's time for bed!! feels strange when daylight savings kicks in...Chat later!

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast