Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born October - December 2005 #16

Merry Christmas All!

Got a big day with family today. We're going to mum's at lunch and then having dad here for dinner.

I hope your days are fantastic with bright smiley children's faces

Tracey - I hope that next scan shows you want you want to see

Melissa

tracey you are a tricky cheeky girl,congratualtions that is wonderful news.
    i love the name.
    nikki

Hi everyone I am glad you all had a nice xmas. I am still knackered and have to work tomorrow but thems breaks I guess.
    I am sorry I had to play tricks on you but couldnt tell you what we were having before the family knew.
    For those who dont know we are expecting another boy. SO LIAM THOMAS it is and he is starting to make himself known I am feeling some good movements now and so is Jamie which is nice.
    Jordan got truly spoilt for xmas. He is in his big boy bed now which is terrific and he has been so good. He hasnt come out once when we have put him to sleep. He looks so tiny in his new bed. He got all wiggles things, I think we own everything wiggles now. I hope this new bubs likes wiggles.... prob not though.
    I got some nice new PJs, maternity tops, handbag, shoes and smelly stuff. Overall I did quite good. Gotta love presents.
    They day was full on though with SO many visitors and such a long day.

Hope you all have a nice night
    XX

tracey i am glad you guys had a great xmas day,i cant wait to see jordans room.i am also glad he got spoilt rotten,so he should it is christams after all.
    we have had a fantastic 2 days,we had people all day yesterday and today,the food was insane and the drinks were flowing but i am soooo over it all now.so much so that when i finally finished getting every thing back into order tonight at 10.30 i even packed away the xmas tree...LOL! i am glad it is all over now.my kids got spoilt too.they got quiet a bit of money between them so we are going to hit the shops tomorrow.
    i got a pair of sea folley bathers which are really nice and some jewelry a clock and towels.now the count down till we go away to queensland,we are spending 3 days at hervey bay and then driving down to the gold coast to do the theme parks for 3 days.we leave on the 6th till the 13th of jan.we will try to organise a do of some sought for harrys bday the following week.so try to keep the weekend of the 18th free.
    okay i am tired now so sweet dreams every one and i hope you are all recovering well after the last couple of days.
    love nikki

oooh Tracey you tricker! I love the name you've chosen

Sounds like everyones Christmas' were fun. Milo is still not over the 2 late nights on Christmas Eve and Christmas night. He has only just stopped screaming and gone to sleep, and I put him down at 8 o'clock. Its been a nightmare, plus he was calling out for daddy, who's not home.
    I hope he gets back to normal soon!

Well I have eaten way too much crap food this week, and a trip to USA foods today is not going to make things any better. mmmm chocolate fudge pop tarts..at least the dr pepper I got was diet.

DH and I got ipods (re-conditioned ones from the apple store) for christmas, and I got a pair of shoes and some other stuff. DH got a couple of books. Milo got so much stuff I think things will have to go in to storage til we move!

I need to go back to the gym. I've put at least 5 kilos back on, and that was before Christmas! I wonder if they are open tomorrow. I might have to go to get things going, otherwise I will keep putting it off.

Nikki glad you had a nice xmas. Hope you have a nice time away also
    Rachel Glad Milo was spoilt and you got some things. I hope you can motivate yourself to get back to the gym if you want to. I am sure you will loose the weight again you did such a good job initially.
    We are off to lakes entrance for the weekend which will be nice.
    CIndy all your maternity clothes are now well in use. I am getting quite a belly on me.
    Kristy I hope you are well and you had a nice xmas. I am sure the boys both got spoilt.

Take care everyone
    XX

Just a super quick one from me...

I'm so Sorry I missed wishing you all a Merry Christmas!! It has just been crazy busy for us!!!
    The boys had a ball though!
    We are up at Bonnie Doon now and I'm sick with a cold...grrr!

I will give you all a full update tomorrow and reply to you all!!!!

Off to bed for me now and hopefully I'll wake up feeling a bit better rather than worse!!!

Chat later! xxoo

god it is boring in here.

Nikki- I agree! I keep popping in and then ihave nothing to say coz my life is so mundane at the moment...

Tonight i have been at a hens night, they were doing one of those party bus things which isnt my scene so i left early (quite a few people did!) and dropped into a friends plce on the way home and had more to drink!

My girls are very precious at the moment! Cha cha is fully crawling and since she saw Dylan pulling himelf up on things the other week - she has been doing it too!
    She has also got her first tooth and she isnt very happy about it at all!

Tori is just beautiful! She is my eberything at the moment that kid! One thing im not to happy about though is she has started saying 'no way mummy' about everything! Its a bit cute at first but gets tiring after a while... She got soooo spoilt for christmas - its terrible really, out place looks like a toys r us outlet! I never see her now though coz she is busy on the pretend phone in her dora cubby house or eating in her dora house or jumping on her trampoline!'

I really must go to bed before i am a cranky cow again tomorrow! Al and I are crap at the moment and considering a trial separation to see if that helps things at all! I am just sooo bored with him at the moment and am not sure i wan tto spend the rest of my life like that for all of our sakes! We do nothing but niggle at eachother at the moment which cant be fun for the girls, I am going to see what he thinks of trying some counselling, we did it ages ago back on the coast but i didnt like the guy doing the saessions so i didnt go back!

Alright- i am off!

I hope you are all going to be doing fun and exciting stuff tomorrow, I might suggest we take the girls swimming or even take the dog to the beach!
    Talking of the dog- we shave him every summer and i started doing it last night and he looks like a lion at the moment coz chacha woke and i had to leave him with only his back half done! Maybe i wont take him to the beach for fear of humiliation (both his and ours)

NIght

Hi!

Omg - I wrote a big long post and didn't quite finish it and then lost it! GRRRRR!!!!!!

Here's my condensed version - Had a great Chrissy - kids got spoilt rotten and Louis absolutely loved it!! He was so excited that Santa had been although he's a little cautious of his 4 wheeler!!!
    Mum was a cow and we had a fight xmas morning over not having roast beef...never mind that we had a yummy lunch with way too much food and lots of pressies! I'm so annoyed with her - it's just her issues she pushes onto everyone else and christmas is just not the time for it I don't think!

Anyway...boys are well - Dylans into all sorts of mischief - really cruising around and often letting go and standing on his own before falling over.
    Louis is gorgeous - lots of attitude which seems to be something that comes with this age - "no way, man" and "I don't think so" etc....He's just a gorgeous boy though and loves helping at the moment!
    We finally bought a moniter for up here and we could here him when Dylan was crying at bedtime last night saying - "It's ok - go to sleep - we're at oma & opas!" We were so surprised - normally we'd tell him off for talking!

Tracey - Congrats on expecting a little boy!! How exciting!!!!

Nikki - I hope your having some quiet time after such a hectic lead up to xmas! I felt a bit like that, I think thats why I ended up falling in a heap and getting sick!

Melissa - I'm sure Benjamin will settle down at childcare - they just like to push boundaries at this age - there is a lot they need to learn with dealing with other kids/people now...it just takes a bit of time!

Cindy - Yeah at Charlotte crawling - cheeky girl! Glad Tori's being good for you as well!
    I'm so sorry to hear things with you and Al aren't that great...counselling sounds like a good idea...I'm sure you guys will be able to work it out...you do need to make sure your happy though!!! These men can drive us nuts sometimes!!!

Rachael - I wouldn't stress about the weight gain until the new year! Just enjoy your time now...I'm sure you'll lose it again. I hope Milo gets some good sleeps in!

Louis has been up early up here because he's so excited! He just loves it up here! Everytime we come up here I wish we were moving to the country but at the same time it's just not that practical right now!

I better post this before I leave it here all day and lose it again!!!

Chat later!!!

Kirsty - I hope your well and have had a great Chrissy!
    I'm so glad all of you had a great Chrissy time!!

Smile Happy New Year

Best Wishes For A Fantastic 2008 Girls,was A Wonderful Year With You Cant Wait For Our Friendships To Continue To Blossom In This New Year,
    Nikki

By The Way Tracey Congrats On The Half Way Mark.

Happy New Year!!!!

I hope you all had a great one!!! It certainly is going to be an exciting year!

We will have to organise a catch up shortly!!!

Chat later!

why is it going to be exciting kristie?
    nothing but the same crap here i think.

Oh Nikki - I hope it will turn out exciting.

I've just noticed Harry's birthday (there you go that has to be exciting!) is the same day as my cousins DD - she is turning 2.

well 2008 is going to be exciting/stressful for us, with building and possibly TTC.
    At the moment I'm weighing up saving more $ and being off work when Milo goes to kindy against having the baby 12 months earlier which DH sees as 'less risky' age wise, and a better age gap.

Thats if we're still married after the stress of the building.

Happy New Year!
    Another year already...OMG

Tracey - Congrats! Half way there, the count down is on.

Nikki - Men are so horrible sometimes...

Well ladies, I still have a little monster. We have been informed he's still making his presence known at daycare in the bully aspect. He copped another poor kid on the head the other day with a jigsaw puzzle backing board. I feel so ashamed as a mother that he's turned out like this. We haven't taught him these things, but he continues to do these things. What's worse is, at 2yrs and 3months he's meant to move up to the next age group, but there are 3 or 4 other kids above him to move up first. Not sure about when he'll be shifting up a class, but if things don't improve, I'll be looking for a new daycare for him. The teacher sent him up to the preschool rooms on Monday because of his behaviour. We've tried so much and so has daycare to curb his behaviour, but he keeps pushing the bad behaviour. OMG! What to do?

Melissa

Hi!

The boys have been so feral this afternoon..everyone has headed home and the tiredness has kicked in...got them in to bed early though so hopefully they have a good nights sleep...we're heading to Mansfield zoo tomorrow and then home which will be nice, although we've had a great time up here as well it's always nice to get home again!

Nikki - No particular reason - I guess I'm looking forward to Dylan turning 1 and the thought of getting p/g again! We're also going to be looking to buy a new house and it will be our 5y wedding ann in May and our 10y anniversary of being together!!! Also works going to be busy - I already have 9 parties booked in to come back to - So I guess it will be a busy and fun year for us!!!
    I'm sure you'll have a fantastic 2008 as well with your gorgeous family!!

Rachael - LOL - I imagine building would be pretty stressful!!! I'm sure it won't come to that though. It's exciting to be planning ttc again! I'm sure you'll pick the right time!

Melissa - Big hugs...might be worth moving him or do you think it will unsettle him too much?? I'm sure he'll grow out of it....I don't have any advice...sorry....But don't blame yourself - you are doing the best that you can!!

Better get some sleep..I'm so tired! Chat later!

kristie,where are you going to buy your house,when are you planning to fall prg again.wow it is going to be an exciting year for you..
    nikki

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast