Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born October - December 2005 #17

kirsty such wonderful news,i am soooooo pleased to hear it,i think that toby and gus sounds so cute together.im not too keen on hugo but that is only my opinion.callum is nice but very popular at the moment.
    chantelle is miles behind on her weight chart i discovered today,she is well below the 5th percentile but she eats well and i guess that is just her genetic make up.harry landed exactly on the 50th percentile.
    cindy it was so good to see you and the girls tonight,i loved catching up with you all.

Kirsty thats wonderful. I vote for Toby!

I vote for Toby too! I have a brother called Toby and he is a nice guy!

Kristie - good to see you and your little munchkins - I'm glad our kids got the dental all clear today and have had their first official dental visit!

Nikki- was great to catch up! Tori screamed for about 10 mins when we hit the HWY coz she realised we werent goint to channys house! I really enjoyed my afternoon chatting with your resident chatter box corey! I love that kid, he has so much personality and just loves people! All of your tribe are adorable

Kirsty-FANTASTIC NEWS!!! I have been wondering how you were going and that is just great to hear!

Rachael - who are you building through? Did you end up finding tix to cyndi?

Well it looks like we are building - just need to get the finance sorted and then we can start celebrating! Al is really nervous about it but I dont think it will be to much of a problem! We have money for a deposit but we are hoping to get 100% finance (its only and extra .5% interest) and use the money to pay off our credit cards and car etc so we can go into the house with hopefully that as our only debt!

Ok - i am off to bed- i will check in with you all tomorrow

'Peace out' (my little brothers saying)

we are building with Dennis Family. We have a 10% deposit which was great becuase owing to my being new in my job, the amount we had up our sleeve it the main reason we were able to get a preapproval. I just hope that by the time the contract is ready and we actually apply, the interes rates havent gone up so much that they change their mind and say no

Kirsty that is excellent news that the pregnancy is progressing well. Well done on another boy also. I love Toby and Callum as names for your new addition.

Rachel I am sure you will be fine with the bank finance. I dont think the interest rates will increase too much that it would affect your approval.

Cindy YEAH on deciding to build a house. I loved building, its nice to get a house with everything in it that you chose.

Nikki I wouldnt worry about Chantelles weight, she certainly is petite, she takes after you. How is Harry going with his walking?

All is going well with us. Jordan is talking more and more and getting so cheeky. Last night he stalled going to bed by sitting on his potty. I didnt want to make him get off as I wanted to encourage him to do something. He didnt do anything but atleast he was getting comfortable sitting on it.
    Have a great weekend.
    XX

there you go kirsty looks like we all agree that toby is the name for your little man.

Kristy - I like the name Toby too. I'm glad things are doing ok this time around. How's little man Gus?

Nikki - I'm never far away.

Tracey - Car is a popular word here too. "Look at the car" is Benjamin's fav saying at present. He's played his Cars movie that many times, that Dh and I quote it.

Well, the news for today is that my 20yo sister is pg. Not on the best of circumstances though. She has been sleeping with a few different guys on and off and we know which one is the culprit now. He's got a girlfriend and a kid already. He went out with my sister just for the hanky panky then dumped her to go back with his girlfriend, but now he's with another chick. He's a big time player and doesn't want anything to do with another baby. My brother said that the sleeze bag had asked her if she was on the pill originally and that because she wasn't, that if she got pg not to come crying to him. I reckon that my sister should have kept her legs shut. She wants to keep it, and I'll support her all the way, but the sleeze bag needs a reality check and my sister is going to have to grow up very fast.

I hope you all are well.

Melissa

Melissa LOL at being able to quote CARS movie. Your sisters situation isnt the best however its good that she will have your support thru it all.

We went shopping this morning and i got really dizzy all of a sudden, a little scary. Had to get a coke quick smart and once the sugar hit I was fine.
    Cant be bothered doing any house work today so am going to leave it for wed-thurs unless Jamie surprises me and does it tomorrow????
    Hope the weekend is treating you well.

Hi!

We've been quite busy the last few days!! Dylan loved Gymbaroo on Thursday and was kissing the kids - I think he was very excited to have his mummy all to himself. Louis had a great time on his play date - the boys played really nicely and were playing chasey around the house - sooo cute! He didn't want to leave!
    Friday he had his dental check up - thanks Cindy! - and then the kids had some lunch and a play at Maccas!
    Yesterday we had a fairly quiet day and then headed over to my Dads and his gf for pizza - my brother & fam were there as well so the kids had a ball. My Dad's off to the Phillipines for a month on Tuesday so it was a bit of a send off! His first real trip overseas (can you count Nz??) so very exciting for him. So we had a late night and Louis was all hypo! Dad and Olivia were shocked cos Louis read there rego plates - letters and numbers - I promted him a bit saying what letter is this etc and then when he'd finished he read out f-a-i-r-l-a-n-e really quickly written next to it! We were all surprised!!! He's so clever - he's been saying o for owl now as well and wanting to know what his books are called and pretending to read the words in them!
    Today we headed to Werribee zoo which was great! Louis had a ball but was sooo tired. He was very excited to go for a bus ride and loved all the animals. He got a bit cranky but perked up at the hippo exhibit with a water play thing and got all wet - Dylan headed straight in to which was funny! They both slept on the way home though...

Melissa - Good to hear from you!!! We sing songs all the time from the words no and yes so end up making it a bit of a giggle!!
    Wow on your sister being p/g - thats great you're there to support her but a bugger that the dad doesn't look like he'll be in the picture...I imagine it's not easy to be a single mum (hard enough when you've got a dh sometimes! LOL!)

Tracey - Yeah on getting a quote that your happy with. LOL at Jordans favourite sentence! Omg Tracey - so funny about Jordan dry reaching - I mean, not funny but so funny!!! I laughed out loud when I read that!! hehehehe.
    Ooh take it easy - make sure you don't let your blood sugar levels get too low! Sounds like a good reason to skip the housework! Bubs and you need a rest much more than getting housework done!

Nikki - Glad Coreys had a great start off at school - I hope James has a good one tomorrow! Ooh meetings are always scary - I'm glad it was all good though!! Wow at Chantelle being under 5th - I didn't think she was that small?? Your only little though - she'll probably be just like her mum!!!

Cindy - Was great to catch up! I can't believe how big Tori's got and she's speaking very clearly now! Charlottes sooo big as well! They grow up way to fast!
    Wow - it will be so exciting getting a house built!

Kirsty - Thats fantastic news!!! Congratulations on another little boy!!! Geez - everyone seems to be doubling up lately! I'm so glad things are going well for you - I really hope it continues that way for you!!! Oh and I like Toby and Callum!

Rachael - Bugger I missed you today! I hope you got your Body butter ok!

Chat to you all tomorrow!

Thanks Kristie, I'm sorry I wasnt home!
    We had a big weekend.
    Saturday morning I went to Williamstown to see my beautician - had to get waxed before the holiday. Its supposedly going to rain for at least half the time we're at the beach
    Milo had 2 birthday parties, one Sat, one Sun which was good, and he seemed to have a good time. I think he was a bit over it all by Sunday arvo though and we left a bit early.
    Saturday night was supposed to be a girls night out but we ended up just goint to bingo (he he I should've worn a cardie) and eating far too much cake and chocolate.

chantelle said something ammusing tonight,she has been announcing for the past few weeks that harry and corey and james and daddy has a doodle and channy and mummy has a gina,welll tonight she came running to me with so much excitment in her little eyes and voice and did a full spread opened her gina and took hold of her little man in the boat and squeeled that she also had a dooodle.

oh dear!!!!!!!
    nikki

That is just tooo cute!!

you think????????

lol Nikki thats funny

Milo is still waking up a minimum of 2 times a night, and his dirty nappies are a bit strange. We're taken him to the doctors twice but they say its nothing and send us home. I really dont think its nothing though, it shouldnt have still been happening (its not diarrhaea, just not normal), so I am taking him back tomorrow morning.

Well we are off on hols tomorrow, so I'll be offline from tomorrow til at least next wed. evening.
    I am going to have BB withdrawel!

I'm also missing out on the work singstar competition (yep our CEO bought a PS2 and 3 singstar games especially for this!) on Friday night, and since I was one of the people who came up with the idea I'm a tad disappointed But I had a go this morning, my boss wanted me to test it out, and I got 8560! woohoo
    Last edited by Pandora; February 5th, 2008 at 02:22 PM.

where are you off to racheal? i hope you have a great time and stay safe

Hi everyone

well we got another quote tonight for wardrobes and I have decided to go with this company. Its $20 more than the last one but they are putting in more hanging but with smaller drawers. They quoted for all 3 rooms but we are only going to do Liams room for the moment. I will get Jordans done probably with the baby bonus.

Krisite glad you had a nice time at weribee zoo I have never been but it sounds like it would be excellent. Louis certainly is a clever boy who surprises us all. I cant wait to see him again, its been ages.

Cindy Hope everyone is well, how is the house hunting going? Have you found a few houses youmight like to build?

Nikki LOL at Chantelle and her gina...... She is a sweetheart. I had a little chuckle to myself

Rachel Have a great holiday. I hope Milo is ok, if you are concerned with his night waking and poos then I would keep checking it out. A mother generally knows best.

Well I have 5 days off now...... we have system change over this weekend so friday and saturday I cant work. Bring it on.....
    We start playgroup on thursday, should be interesting. We are going to a new place so I am hoping the kids and the mums are ok.
    Take care
    XX

We're going to skene's creek, near Apollo bay, for 7 nights.
    Probably gonna leave soon. milo is being a real handful - i hate it how they just know when something's happening!

Racheal - Lucky you on your trip away.. I'd so love one of those right now

Nikki - OMG! Your Channy did what??? Oh so funny...

Tracey - Enjoy your 5 days off...

Well, it's our 4th wedding anniversary tomorrow. Not going to be much of one though. Dh has decided he's going to work his RDO tomorrow, so I've got a whole day with Benjamin.
    It's been raining here, I actually couldn't take my usual shortcut to work today because it was under water. They've had some decent rain where my client lives. Then, I just dropped my client off to the adult day service here, and it bucketed down, and I was soaked through. Hopefully I won't get a cold from it.

Melissa

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast