Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born October - December 2005 #18

HARRY IS WALKING!!!!!!
    he took 4 steps to me tonight and since then wants to keep doing it,he gets so excited when he does it.my last baby can now walk.

Yeah! Go Harry!

Hi!

Woo hoo - Yeah for Harry!

Yeahhhhh Harry. What a clever boy!! I remember feeling like Gussy was no longer my "baby" once he started walking. Do you feel the same Nikki? Perhaps it's a bit different with Harry as he is the youngest in the line up of kiddies?

GO HARRY GO! there willl be no stopping him now. WOW Nikki your baby is walking. You will certainly have your hands full now as he and Chantelle get up to all sorts of mischeif together.

Well at playgroup today we made clown hats LOL Jordan loves his. There is always one kid thats awful isnt there....... today I noticed him. He is oldest in the group and he terrarised the younger kids. Screaming in their faces or following them around trying to intimidate them. The mum tried to discipline him with time out but it didnt seem to work. Oh well, will be keeping on eye out for him now.
    Got all the housework done, so now I can chill out and hopefully get a nap in. Jordan was up at 5.30am this morning ( so unimpressed). Hoping he has a long afternoon sleep to make up for it.
    XX

tracey,i can relate to 5.30 wake ups.chantelle has quite a habit of doing it.
    yes kirsty,i am feeling like that ESPECIALLY cos he is my last,as i was bringing in the washing a feeling of saddness came over me thinking that this will be the last time i will ever acually feel that feeling a mum has when her baby takes his first steps.

Hi!

Phew - what a day! We started Toddler tunes this morning which both the boys did together - it was great!! Then a quick break and then off to Gymbaroo with Dylan!
    How's the weather? Freezing today!! We rushed this morning as well cos Dylan slept in until nearly 9am (had been in my bed since 6am!) and Louis was still in bed but awake at 8.30am. It was nice to get a bit of extra sleep though as I've been going to bed at around 11.30-12pm each night - I should go to bed earlier but otherwise I get nothing done! hehe.

Are we still going out Saturday night or what??? We haven't really organised anything...

Tracey - Yeah on getting your housework done - hope you have a nice chill out this arvo. Glad Jordan enjoyed playgroup - it's annoying when there's nasty kids around...

Nikki - Awww - I bet you have a a big feeling of relief as well - LOL!!!

Kirsty - It's funny with the first especially because I think you anticipate everything (well, I know I did - LOL!) whereas with Dylan it's just been happening and you go - oh my god - he can walk now! LOL! God know's what will happen when I have another one - hehe.

Chat later!

Sorry i havent been on here lately- just so stressed and tired and so much going on with trying to pack etc which can only happen at night and done very quietly.

Nikki- Yay for Harry! I understand what you say about the last time you will see firsts, i am already thinking like that with chacha coz we are pretty certain she will be the end of it. I want to feel pregnant again and have the anticipation etc of it all but at the same time- we both know this is it, we (me in particular) have so many things we want to get started on like studying etc.. Oh well!

With Sat - I am going to have to pull out, i just have to much to do and my sister has offered to have the girls stay with her the night sat so we can get most of our 'non essentials' packed up for good, they will be packed untill we are in our place we build as the rental we are moving to is tiny so we have to be really ruthless.
    I'm so sorry to pull out like that but it really will be the only chance we get to get it all done, we move on the 13th and al is working heapa at the moment and i have parties coming up and am working extra hours at work work too.....

We had swimming today and Tori has been kicked out of her class coz she is to good for it! I think we have an olympian on our hands here! She is able to finish this term in her surrent class but afterthat she will go in with the 4-5 y/olds and we wont be geting in the pool with her anymore.
    She absolutely loves it too which is great, she actually throws tantrums when its time to get out. today she managed to jump back in to the pool in the tanty! I ahev no idea how it happened but it did, lucky there was a teacher in the pool where she jumped in coz it was the deep end the little bugger!

Kristie - and whoever might like to travel out this way - i am meeting up with Nicky again at the knox playcentre tomorrow about 10.30 if you are free. I need to get my catalogues off you oto for my 'party' oh i cant remember if i told you i have your bell tumblers here also??

I am off to try to get some sleep while the girls are napping- i am sooo warn out at hte moment and i have to go drop some tuperware to people tonight and then do some more packing- ne rest for the wicked.

OH i forgot to tell you i went to Cyndi Lauper tuesday night!! She was amazing, still heaps of energy and her voice has not changed a bit!

Hi!

Cindy - You sound so super busy! No worries on Sat night...I completely understand you need to get organised! Thats fantastic Tori's doing so well at swimming - what a clever little girl!!
    Hmm - won't have time for a playdate but I am going to Knox tomorrow for a meeting at 12.30pm...Do you think you'll still be there around 12pm ish?? I might just quickly run in and give your catalogues and stuff and pay you for the cups!
    Let me know!
    Glad you had a great night on Tuesday! Hope you get some sleep!

Hi girls I'm seeking honest opinions please... I know this more properly belongs on the name board, but I don't want to publicise my thoughts tooooo widely at this stage and I'm really seeking opinions of people I "know". xx

I think I've come up with a boy's name... Cormac. DH and I are yet to completely agree on this one - and of course we can change directions in a breath - but it's the current top runner (at least for this week LOL) ... We're thinking of calling him Cormac Jude and then his nickname can either be Mac or CJ. What do you think? Honestly...

The current 2nd runner is Tulloch with the nickname options of Tully, Lochie and TJ (if Jude was the middle name again)...

Then if you had to rank them in order of preference...

Kirsty - You're funny! I love that you put so much though into it all though!

Ummm - completely honest???

Hmm not to sure on the actually names as such but I love the nicknames!! So based on that I would go Tulloch - with either Tully or Lochy as a nickname! Very cute!

Kirsty - i like Cormac - but love the nick name of Tully. we nearly called charlotte natalie so we could shorten to tully!
    I worked for a guy who was called mac a while ago and he was a real dodgy guy and you know how people ruin names for you!(i hope i havent just done that??) Maybe you can call your bub Mac and i can have a new appreciation for the name coz it will be for a cute little bub!

Kristie- we should still be there then! Call me when you get there if you like! Whats your meeting for?

Cindy, it's just a [email protected] one...they've just restructured all of there levels and income etc so we're just meeting with team leaders to go over it...Just at Gloria Jeans and I'll have the kids with me...It's probably a good thing - they've made it quite a lot more attractive to recruit people...the only problem can be is that thats all they want you to do - which is probably the one thing I'm not comfortable doing! LOL. It's no stress though - I'm just letting them know that I'm happy to cruise a long - I figure if someone wanted to join they'll let me know! I don't know how you go involved with tupperware but I think most people would just make the decision to join rather than someone talk them into it!!
    Hmm - don't know if that makes any sense at all but anyway...

aaawwww cindy you poor thing,you must be wrecked mate.if only i lived closer,i am the queen at packing and moving and unpacking and it is a job i actually enjoy doing.mmmm i know ive got no life.
    no probs about sat night.
    girls i think we should still try to make a night that we can all go.it seems pointless when only half of us can make it,i wanted to organise this so we could all get together and do something special we havnt done yet.
    i am happy to wait till april,that will give us all plenty of time to save and book it in .
    kirsty our last name is mckay and both my boys and grant get called mac or macca all the time.we love it.i even get called mrs mac.
    i actually like the name cormac,it is very different but not strange.but for some reason it reminds me of a food???????
    i used to live in tulloch avenue a few years ago so that one just reminds me of my old house.hehehe!
    in order of preference i still like
    1.toby
    2.cormac
    3.tulloch

I agree Nikki - let's still set a date for April...

Was it the 12th April that you guys were talking about earlier??? I'm free if everyone else is....

I should be good for April ladies. Book in a date so I can make sure I am free. Shouldnt be going into labour that early.

Kirsty I would go with Tullock as I like it both full and nicknamed. Hope you and DH can agree on something together.

Cindy GO Tori what an excellent swimmer she must be. Hope your packing goes smoothly. I have only done it once and dont want to do it ever again.

Jordan went to bed tonight with no get ups ( touch wood). He is such a staller at bed time though. He acts all cute and then ignores us when we ask him to come over so we can change his nappy.
    Still no more wees in the potty however he will atleast sit there for a while and have a go so thats the main thing. I am taking it to MIL tomorrow and she is going to have a go with him. I guess if we keep offering eventually he will do it.

ALready in PJs as really tired and think will be in bed early tonight.
    take care
    XX

Ok girls sats in april i am free would be really only the 12th! That is my chachas birthday can you believe it??? We are going to do something on the sunday for her though -So write that in your diaries too my girls - 13th april a party in a park somewhere coz our place is going to be way to small to get everyone in to!

OK, i am off to start my nightly packing, i just got back from bugW where i spent $200 on stuff i soooo dont need but it was a voucher al had been given through work so it was there to be spent and boy did i!!! That will be my shopping splurge untill we are in the brand spanking new house!

Nikki- whats happening with grants renno stuff? Hows Bec going with the pregnancy (it is beck isnt it?)

damn damn,12th we have a 40th to go to.
    any other suggestions girls?????
    cindy they have found a house that is a mortgage auction that they are waiting to go to auction.so we will see what comes of it.we have put our block on the market yesterday also.
    becs pregnancy is going great.she is 18 weeks now.bub is great.
    nikki

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast