Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born October - December 2005 #18

hey kristie,i have sent out about 30 invites for the book look and so far i have had a very posotive response,i hope i have a good crowd for you love.
    also can you please bring a new brazil nut lip balm and that bronze powder brush thingy i bought last time.
    nikki

Wow Nikki - thats great!! It will be fun coming over for a visit anyway!!
    Unfortunately the Brazil nut lip butter has been discontinued (we think their repackaging) but for the moment I can't get it...It's available in Papaya or coconut if any of those suit...No worries for the Brilliance Powder though!

you choose for me,which ever one is yummy

Tracey- we have pretty much TT tori in th past few days- it just clicked with her and we have been out for a full day with her going to the toilet and today she had her first day at child care using the toilet too! Gee can i notice a difference in the amount of nappies we go through too!
    Have a wonderful dinner! Sounds very romantic...... WE have to catch up soon! I need to see your belly!!!!

Rachael - I would try to get him in with someone earlier - i know i could get you in with my dentist (and Louis and toris dentist) if you like but he is in wantirna and doenst work weekends anymore.

Kristie - I have got about $100 in sales so far and i havent even got any orders from playgroup yet or the tupperware girls! I cant believe i have a recruit for you though! I think you will be owing me one.....

WEll work was crazy today as usual so i am off to bed! We have swimming first thing so an early start an dthen al has the day off and i am going shopping without girls for some business attire...

Hi!

Thanks Cindy - I'm so excited!! I gave her a call and I'm meeting her next Sat!! She sounded very excited which is great!!
    Yeah on Tori TTing!!
    Hope you have a nice day tomorrow!!

Nikki - when is your book look? Can I come along?
    I am going OK getting people for mine, and should have some orders from those who cant make it. My cousin has been scheduled for a c/s the thursday before it though.

Am doing a Tupperware fundraiser on Tuesday next week and that seems ot be going well.

Cindy, thanks for the offer, If I cant get himin to the local place I might just take you up on it. Wantirna is one of the places I'd like to live if Icould convince DH, I love going out to that side of town.

Well Milo woke up hysterical this morning, inconsolible.He had no temp but has definitely got a cold and was acting really wierd, from what I could decipher he was either in pain or had a headache, poor little guy. I think its not the tooth, cos he is eating and drinking at all temps so there seems not to be any sensitivity etc. SO I think he's just feeling miserable

oh poor milo.did you give him some panadol? i hope that it is nothing too sinister.
    racheal i sent a text to everyone yesterday including you but i have 3 racheals in my phone and it seems i have sent it to the wrong one.oops.i wonder if the other racheal will come.i dont like her so i hope not.hehehe!
    yes it is on the sunday 16th march 3pm.8 mark place west melton.
    that would be great if you come.well so far that means all the bb girls will actually be together for an afternoon,that is if cindy rsvp me.you better come cindy this is a good oportunity to see traceys belly!!!!and of course you can bring all the munchkins along too.
    nikki

CIndy YEAH on Tori TT so quickly. SO proud of her that she went to daycare and went to toilet sucessfully aswell. I can only imagine how many nappies you go thru with 2 kids in them which is why we are hoping to get Jordan out of them by the time Liam arrives.

Rachel I hope Milo is feeling better. Its awful when they cant communicate properly on how they are feeling.

Krisite Hope you had a better morning this morning. AF can make things seem like mountains when its all just tiny mole hills. I am getting emotionally over the stupidist things at the moment.

Nikki Yeah I cant wait to come and see you, its been ages. prob wont have Jordan as he is generally asleep at that time and we are taking him to the deflin thing that night as they have dorothy the dinosaur so I cant muck up his sleeps or he will be feral ( no one needs that)

Playgroup was ok today. SIL came along, I think she thought it would be fun (boy was she wrong) I told her it was boring and I certainly dont go for myself. Jordan likes it so thats the main thing.
    We had no luck with the potty today, just sitting on it but baby steps.... we will get there.
    Just ate the biggest plate of ravioli SO YUMMY Liam is kicking away now, he must be getting it now. It had spicy pasta sauce so he will like that
    Cant wait for dinner tonight. I wonder if we can not talk about the kids and money for 1 night.... will be interesting.

XX

Tracey - have fun tonight! Isnt that funny about playrgoup- its fefinately for the kids isnt it!

Nikki- not sure about the book look - we are moving house next week so i will have to see how we are going with that - although iam thinking it could be a good idea for me to leave the house so al can gets some stuff done! Actually i cant - i just checked my diary and i have a party on at 3 in Narre Warren! BUgger bugger bugger!!!!

Kristie - Melanie is really nice!

Rachael - how are your building and selling plans going at the moment??

Tracey -yum! ravioli mmmmmmmmmmmm

Nikki sounds good count me in. Yep you must hav sent it to a different Rachael.

House wise -
    The street where our new block is has been finished, so we can drive down it now and see the boundaries pegged out etc, very exciting. Though as of yesterday the reqyments on our new loan will be about $200 a month more than when we got pre-approved, so hoping its still all ok. It has a crap name though, Cogley St - I wish we'd decided earlier cos then we could have had a nice name like Drover Avenue

The land has not been titled yet, and plans not completed so no proper contracts signed, which we will need to do the actual loan app.

We have to drive out to Scoresby sometime soon to look at brick and kitchen options too.

Hi!

Rachael - Poor Milo - hope he's feeling better now...Yeah at coming to Nikki's book look as well - should be a great get together!! Glad you're going well with yours as well! How exciting that everything happening with your block!!

Nikki - Do you think I should bring my boys??? I'm happy to leave them at home for the day...?? There's not much involved with running a book look though so not sure...Let me know what you think!

Tracey - Yum!! How cute that Liams kicking about! Hehe - all I want to talk about with Michael at the moment is kids and money and with the money side of things he just clams right up...drives me crazy!! I hate having to feel responsible for it all cos if it goes wrong then it's all my fault! LOL!

Cindy - Bugger you won't make it! Never mind. Yeah, Melanie seems really nice!

Oh yeah...though I'd better let you know...

I've been having a crap week really - not getting anything done, snappy with the boys, emotional...

Thought I was getting Af but....
    Last edited by Krisvee; March 6th, 2008 at 03:08 PM.

I'm pregnant AGAIN!!! LOL!!

From what I can tell I'll be due in November!!

My family think Michael and I are rabbits! hehehe.

Only did a test today...hasn't sunk in at all - haven't thought of it practically at all yet...but I'm sure we'll manage!!! Other than I'll probably lose my mind a bit quicker with 3!! hehehe.

OMG Kristie - you are a crazy thing!! Congratulations!

YAY! That's great Kristie!

Mmm I really need to work on selling the house so I can catch up to you guys!

The real estate guy is coming around tomorrow to do a prelimibary valuation of our place and give us some ideas of what to and what not to fix, to increase the market value etc.

Thanks guys!

Ooh Rachael - that sounds like what we need to do here...we better get organised as we'll need to have moved by about September I'm thinking so we can get set up and settled before the bubba arrives!

kristie i am so excited for you,wow we have lots of pregy women in here again.
    cindy are you breaking with tradition here.you are supposed to be finding out today that you are pregnant also.hehehe!

Hey Nikki - Thanks for the call earlier!! Was nice to have a chat! I'm so looking forward to catching up with you all next week!

LOL - Cindy?? Any news???

Sorry girls looks like i am breaking the tradition! NOthing to report at all, except that AF arrived last night! Al did tell me last night though that he isnt saying no forever to whether wee have more kids - just no for atleast the next 12 months.... Wants to get settled in the new house etc.
    I'm not sure how i feel about it though, I'm pretty ready to close that book and just get on with enjoying my princesses! It does make me sad though...BUT i am planning on becoming a midwife so hopefully i can get all my cluckiness out there! - going to start my study 2010!

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast