Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born October - December 2005 #18

Hi!

Definitely leaving the kids at home tomorrow!! Louis still has a nasty cough...

I had a tbs party last night and it was another $1000 party! Woohoo!! Thats my second one this month (and i've only done 2 parties! LOL!) So exciting!

Nikki, my manager lady is having a party as well so couldn't really lend me any books...I've got a few for people to look at so hopefully it will be enough!! I'm very excited and nervous...hehe.
    Yeah at no cooking for the weekend! Woohoo!!
    Omg - I wasn't expecting an avatar to be done so quickly!! I only emailed Thu or Fri! I thought normally it takes a few weeks!! LOL. I like it though! I look hot - hehehe!!

Texted with cindy today and they're halfway between both houses...Nup - she doesn't have internet until next week so will be offline..

Missy - Thanks!! Your ticker photo looks great!!! Aah the joys of tt - we've tt Louis as well - he's pretty good - wears undies while we're out but still has accidents regularly..
    Hmm not sure about the getting out of bed thing - i guess you just have to keep putting him back without a fuss so he doesn't get too much attention iykwim??

Tracey - We didn't cook last night either - way too hot!! I'm sick as well...grrr - but I'm pushing through it as I have too much of a busy weekend to worry about it - LOL! Not much m/s - sometimes a bit queasy but nothing really...even the tiredness hasn't hit me heaps yet (only the normal tiredness from going to bed way to late everynight - it was 12.30am last night...) I've been feeling really bloated and gassy though (sorry tmi!) and keep getting tummy aches though...I'm so looking forward to having a scan hopefully in a couple of weeks - just to confirm a due date and make it seem real! LOL!
    Thats great Liams moving around lots - gosh - not long to go at all!! Woohoo - I can't wait to meet him either - hehehe.
    Expect accidents for a while...Louis still has accidents all the time - especially if he's tired...

Ooh - just to let you all know as well - we're most likely heading to Geelong adventure park next Mon (easter Monday) if any of you aren't doing anything!! Doesn't matter if don't want to - we're going anyway! LOL! They're having a cadbury easter hunt each day over easter at 2pm so I thought that would be really fun for the kids...my sister and her family are going as well..anyway - just a thought if you can be bothered!!

See you all tomorrow!

Missy I feel your pain with Callums getting out of bed. Jordan did this a few months back where he would get out of bed every 5-10 mins for up to 3 hrs a night. We just kept putting him back in and the perserverance paid off in the end. He still occasionally does it though.

Krisite I cant beleive you can stay awake that late, I am knackered by 10 every night sometime earlier. Hope the kids feel better soon. Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow.

Nikki How are you going with Grant away? I would assume you spent lots of time in the pool, it was hot today.

Well today we had only 1 sucessful wee in the potty and 3 accidents. OH well thems the breaks I guess. Jordan woke up in the worst mood possible this afternoon, nothing would keep him happy for more than 5 mins. Thank god he is in bed now and we can both relax.
    We are cleaning out the study today and shredding all old bills etc as the filing cabinet was going to explode. I cant beleive how much crap we keep.
    1 week tomorrow till we head off to QLD and it couldnt come soon enough. I am hanging out to go.
    Cant wait to see you all tomorrow
    XX

Krisvee yes we do put him back but oh boy im so tired doing it...lol....Some times I just give up and let him stay...TT is hell but we will get there. hope you have a great time away hun.

Oh cool deancey ill just have to keep putting him back and hope he gets use to it. have a good trip hun. Oh yes callum didnt have a sleep today and it was hard getting him to bed. over tired.

ok all hope the rest are well

Take care

missy you look hot baby!!!!!
    we still have chantelle coming to our bed aswell.sometimes nothing for 2 weeks and then she will do it 3- times in one week.
    tracey we did swim today we had to spend 2 hours down at the basketball stadium and it as about 50 egrees in there so as soon as we got home we all jumped in the pool.it has been easy without grant,it always is,he is like having another kid around.
    kristie my mobile phone died yedterday so i cant message anyone to remind them about tomorrow but i have had a few calls today at home and verbal rsvp this week so i think the numbers should still be good.definantly not the 30 but still a good umber i reckon.
    nikki

Awww thanks nic. Im starting to feel alittle uncomfy but its all worth it. I just wish callum would hurry up and settle. Dont want him in our bed when the new baby comes along...

Hi!

Well, I'm almost all ready to go!! I'm going to leave here at about 12.30 as I have to do a couple of things on the way and I want to get there with plenty of time!!!
    Can't wait to see you all - especially your tummy Tracey!!
    Rachael I have your books and a host pack for your party!
    Nikki - It will be great no matter how many people turn up!! I've got your Body shop stuff as well! God it must be so nice having a pool in this heat - would keep the kids occupied for hours as well!!!

Kids were unsettled last night - Louis woke up crying at like 10pm and needed a cuddle and some medicine and Dylan kept waking as well...Anyway...Dylans been a bit grizzly lately so this morning I was giving him brekky and thought I'd better check his teeth - so I put my finger in and he's got 2!!! Whoops - didn't even notice! lOL! He's top middle left and bottom middle left is through! Omg!!!
    Then I thought I better check Louis and his 2nd 2y old molar is through!! So 3 teeth this week and I haven't even noticed until today....I'm such a bad mum!

MIssy - I'm sure Callum will settle down before Liam arrives!

See you all soon!

Missy I am sure Callum will settle. TOnight Jordan got out of bed for 45 mins after he went to bed. He is hopefully asleep now. Good luck with the TT also. Love the belly pic also.

Nikki thanks for having us over today. I had a great time. It was nice to see all the kids having a good time in the pool. Hope you did some good sales.

Krisite YOu did a great job today you are such a professional at your presentations. Hope your nachos were nice, we had BBQ

Rachel Milo was as always such a good little boy. YOu look great aswell.

Well Jordan did a wee on the potty when he got up after I got home. He stood over the potty and peed in it. Some went over the edge but hey, he did a great job. Jamie and I tried to make the biggest deal of it. Jordan thought he was the bees knees.
    He didnt want to go to bed tonight though, he is finally asleep after 45 mins of getting up etc.
    Take care everyone 2 days off work left and then off to QLD YEAH!!!!!

kristie you did a fab job today for your first ever book look,i worked out that we had 11 people all up,so not too bad but from what i can gather we did good sales
    it was sooo great to see you and rach and trace but hard to sit and actually have a good chat when you re hosting,especially with so many little ones running around the pool.
    tracey you look so wonderfully pregant,have fun in queensland honey.
    racheal i just cant get over how good looking your little milo is,was funny when everyone left james was wathcing chantelle in the bath and i could hear them talking about milo and he was asking her if she though he was hot and a bit all that.was very cute and funny.
    well i just got back from picking up my hubby and the kids are in bed so i guess is time to keep my hubby happy......DAMN!!!!
    night
    nikki

hello all! I am checking my emails on my new mobile phone so this will be a very short one from me coz its all to hard on the phone.
    Moving has been drama packed with it all starting with having to actually find somewhere to live and then not having power for 2 days at the new place which meant sleeping at the old place but living the days at the new one trying to get organised! The new place is tiny- about a third of what we had so its really hard to try to find a place for everything! Its all sitting in the car port.
    Kristie sounds like you did a good party today! I will try to get my body shop orders together this week. I dont even know where my orders i already have are!
    Ok best be off to bed charlotte is still up and its like 1am but her teeth are bugging her, she is getting 4 top ones at the same time the poor thing!

Cindy sorry to hear that the move has been less than smooth but I hope you get settled in soon. Poor CHarlotte I hope those teeth dont give her too much hassle.

Had midwife app for VBAC today and all went well. She brought due date forward to the 17th May according to U/S dates and they will only let me go 10 days over (lets hope we dont get that far) I will have to go to hospital once waters breaks so I can be monitored and have injection for strep B. I am feeling confident that I can do this.
    Jordan had another succesful morning of using the potty so we are making real progress. I am not sure what to do about plagroup on thursday. Should I take him there in a nappy or undies as I am not confident he will tell me if he needs to go. Should I keep him home till we are more confident in using the potty.

Take care
    XX

that is a tricky one trace,when you give your toddler mixed messages for example it is ok to sometimes do wees in your nappy and other times you cant, it makes the pocess alot slower.since you are on a 9 week time frame it is probably wiser to stick completely to undies and just be prepared for accidents,play group would understand they are all going through tt or have or will in the future,it is important to keep asking him every 10 minutes if he needs to go to the toilet and even take him to the toilet when he says he doesnt need to go because they will often go anyway.make sure you pack lots of spare clothes and even a towel and wipes for the accidents,i am a bad example with chantelle at the moment sometimes i put her in undies and other days a nappy.this is making tt drag on,with the boys i was alot more persistant and they were tt within a couple of weeks max!dont forget that with boys it is best they start tt sitting down until they are about 4.
    it is up to you how you do it but always plan ahead and be prepared to be ner a toilet and have extra clothes etc.they are not nuaghty when they have accidents so lots of positive praise when they make it to the toilet and encouragemet when they fail.
    Last edited by nicole mckay; March 17th, 2008 at 08:43 PM.

Hi!

Omg...I'm so wrecked!! Did our shopping today and we were all tired by the end of it and all came home for a sleep! LOL! Then after dinner I fell asleep on the couch again! I think the late nights and this cold have caught up with me!

Tracey - Was soo good to see you! You look fantastic!! Wow at Jordan doing wees standing up!! Louis only does that when we're out and I hold him up cos I don't want him to sit on the public toilets - LOL! How exciting your going to qld soon - I'm sooo jealous! hehe.
    Ooh how exciting at having your date brought forward - maybe Liam will be born on the 23rd like me!! LOL! I'm certain you can do it as well!!! I have tested pos for strep b for both of my p/g's as well!
    Re: playgroup on thursday - I agree with nikki - I would take him in undies but just take him to the toilet regularly...I often ask Louis but he just says no all the time but if I just say were going he's fine and he usually goes...I just make sure I especially make him go 10-20min after a big drink - LOL!

Nikki - Thanks for having me!! It was great sales!! It was great to see you guys -omg Harry is just sooo cute! (I'm obviously a sucker for bubba boys!!) I hardly saw Chantelle - she's such a quiet little thing! Corey was so cute - he was so excited over the books which was really nice to see!
    Speaking of sitting down and having a chat - we'll have to get the ball rolling with our night out or it will never happen - LOL!!

Cindy - bugger the move has been such a drama. I hope you manage to get sorted and fit in everything you need! I know the feeling of not having much space!!
    I'll give you a call tomorrow!
    I hope charlottes settles down soon! Wow on all those toothy pegs!

Rachael - was great to see you and Milo yesterday - he was so good!! I'm looking forward to catching up again in a couple of weeks!!

Chat later!

Hi!

Wow...it's quite in here! We're all off to the dr's today...kids still have horrible coughs and I'm getting a referral for a scan hopefully!!!

Michael and I are off to the Comedy Gala tonight so am very excited for that!!

Hope you're all well!

thanks Nikki and Kristie for the TT hints. Yesterday was a feral day, he only went once in the potty and the rest of the time on the floor and he even pood in the bath (he has never done that before). Today however we have done well. We got 1st wee in the potty and before I went to shops I ask him if he needed to go he said YES and he DID OMG I was so proud. I ended up leaving him at my GF whilst I went to the shops and he was wet when I got back. He then had 3 more accidents before we got one 1 wee in the potty. 3 out of 7 aint bad. I tried to get him to go before his nap but he didnt. So will make sure I sit him down when he gets up.
    NO more work for me for 2 1/2 weeks OMG thats heaven.

Hope you are enjoying the nice weather ( a little too hot at times) I am loving it. Cant wait to get away.
    XX

Hi!

Tracey - yeah at being off work!! Woohoo!

Well..had my dr's appt and have booked in for my scan - can't get in until the 1st april though! Grrrr! Never mind...Kids are on antibiotics for their coughs...poor little munchkins..neither of them want to go to sleep this afternoon though...little buggers

kristie that is less than 2 weeks away,baby will have some time to grow and that way you can atleast see something and also they wont send you home saying it is too ealy to detect a heart beat etc so it is probably for the best.
    tracey...

Well can I start my bragging..... only 1 accident this morning.
    Jordan did such a good job of using the potty this morning. He is so funny when he pees standing up. Had to aim his doodle for him though
    We stayed home from playgroup so we can concentrate on using potty. We have had 4 solid days of undies so far ( except for sleeps ) and we will just continue from now on, there is no turning back now.
    I am going to get some pullups from Aldi ( 24 for $16.00 ) they are so much cheaper than huggies. I thought we would use these on the plane and when we are out in QLD where an accident could be awkward.
    I think most of the time we will be in bathers anyway so that will be good.

Krisite I hope the boys get better soon. The 1st of april will be here before you know it.

Hi!

We've had a super lazy day today...Dylans been cling being so sick and I didn't get to bed until 1am this morning after going to the comedy festival gala last night (which was great!) Made some shortbread and Louis cut them out with cookie cutters that are easter shapes - so he was happy with that! We're going to make some little bunny choccies tomorrow!

I mentioned how I'm taking my niece and nephew to geelong adventure park on Mond...well - my sister of course is trying to back out of it now and I said it doesn't matter if she doesn't want to go because we'll take 2 cars and take them ourselves but she's being a cow and basically said - she wants to take them and for them to have fun but doesn't want to go either...I don't know if that makes sense - in other words she'd rather them miss out completely than it be me that takes them...I told her I don't want to let them down and that they're soo looking forward to it and she just goes - you won't be the ones letting them down...wtf?? So she doesn't care that the miss out..anyway - I'm really pi**ed off about the whole situation and I think I'm just going to call her on Sunday and tell her that we're coming down to get the kids and they can sleep at our house that night and we'll head off in the morning...
    Who would have thought that you would have so much drama trying to do something nice for your niece and nephew! I said to her it's like the show - I've offered to take them heaps of times and she always says I'll go too and then backs out so I just don't want to happen again - I said that to her today and she just goes - the shows crap, waste of money - but it's not for kids!!! GRRRR! It's so hard to get her kids excited over anything because they either know it will never happen or she's so negative that all the fun's taken out of it anyway...

Ok..vent over...sorry...just had to get it all out though!!! LOL!

Nikki - I know...I'm just impatient!! LOL! I was hoping to get in next week while Michael's on holidays...

Tracey - Yeah Jordan! Thanks...I hope so too - its certainly lingering and getting medicine into Dylans a nightmare!! (Louis loves it for some bizaare reason...)

I'm so wrecked I don't think I"m going to do anything tonight...I've got the love my way dvd here so may watch a couple of episodes...haven't had a lazy night like that in forever!! hehe. Dh is out as well so perfect timing to claim the tv...

Chat later!

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast