Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born October - December 2005 #18

corey was so wrecked from our weekend,as soon as he got home from school he layed on the couch ,i sat next to him and started singing, go to sleep, go to sleep as a little joke and he slept for 2.5 hours.he was soooo exhuasted!!!!
    kristie i am guessing maybe 15-30 people at this stage.but then again TBS party was only 5 so who knows.......
    night all

Poor Corey - he must have been buggered!

We haev the girls at child care todayand are meant to be packing however we gota phone call this morning to say that we cant actually move into the new place coz the tennants cant move out for some reason for another week! Not happy! Looks like we have managed to find another though - just waiting on the confirmation phone call and this one is still in rowville which is great! its small but close to a park and in a nice area so we are happy - I cant believethat nothing ever goes straight forward for us! Luckily the agents we are renting from at the moment love us so they are tryingto get us the keys to this other place in rowville today!

I will keep you informed

have a great day everyone - what fantastic weather we have here in melbourne today!

OMG CINDY I WOULD BE HAVING A COW!!!!!
    i am anticipating your next post,i hope the agent can pull through for you.is this one the same price? is it the same size as the house your in at the moment?
    it would be good to stay in rowville.
    we just got a call from our agent saying that he has an interested buyer for our land and wants the section 32 so fingers crossed he comes in at the right price.
    me naughty,i went to pumpkin patch this morning,oh dear my kids are going to lookgood but the bank account wont.oops!

Cindy I would be stressing out if that was me, so lucky you are calm cool and collected. I hope you get the keys today. Congrats on Charlottes walking, thats excellent and great news Toris tooth is looking good. She is lucky you knew what to do I would have left it out not knowing.

Krisite I like both your names. Are you wanting a girl this time?

Kirsty Poor Gus hope he feels better soon and you can rest up and take care of yourself and Tobias.

Nikki how cute at corey having an afternoon nap. I just woke up from a 20 min cat nap.... we all need them from time to time. How is Harrys walking going? So good to see you had a good time at moomba.

Well I am a proud mum as Jordan did a poo in the potty all by himself. He took his boxers off and came in to tell me he wanted to poo. He then did it OMG i was chuffed. Jamie has taken today off sick so he got to see it aswell. We were so happy, I think he is finally getting the idea ( I know I have said that often)
    Went and opened a bank account for Jordan today, I emptied his piggy banks except for the 5c pieces, he had $60 in there, little rich man. We are going to put $5 a fotnight into his account so he can have some money. We will open one for Liam too once he is born.It will be nice to give him some money when he is older for car or whatever.
    Off to midwife app this afternoon. 10 more weeks to go HOW FAST has this pregnancy gone??????? Off to QLD in a fortnight, I cant wait.
    Take care
    XX

Hi!

Grr - I'm getting sick...I'm soo annoyed...hopefully it doesn't get too bad as I've got heaps to do this weekend! It seems to happen every time I get p/g!! LOL.
    Feeling good but tiredness has already kicked in..might have something to do with going to bed at midnight though! Louis didn't have a sleep today but I did! LOL!

Nikki - LOl at Corey having a nap! He must have really needed it! Yeah at almost selling your block - hope it happens! LOL on a shopping spree! How fun!!

Cindy - OMG - what a stress out!!! I sooo hope everythings been ok for you! Gosh, thats the last thing you need at the moment!

Tracey - Thanks...Nup - doesn't bother me! Boy or girl as long as they're healthy!!
    Watching the boys at the moment play so much makes me want another boy to fit in iykwim? but I'm sure they'll dote over a little sister as well...
    Wow - yeah at Jordan doing a poo! He's so good for taking his pants off - Louis won't do that so evertime I have to do it for him - drives me crazy - thus why most of the time at home he's in the nuddy! LOL!
    Great idea with the bank accounts. I've had ones for the boys straight away...I have a direct transfer set up each week that goes into they're accounts but we owe them at the moment as we had to borrow some - LOL!!!

Rachael - How are you?? Did you end up seeing the dentist about Milo's tooth???

Better get some stuff done before I crash...I must have an early night tonight!

Chat later!

Awww poor Louis has just woken up with croup...poor little munchkin - he wakes up so frightened...given him dimetapp and he's asleep on the couch...hopefully he'll sleep ok...

really quick one from me
    Cindy that's awful about Tori's tooth I hope that it has healed okay, I remmeber them teaching us that at school that if we knock out a tooth to try to put it back in
    Kristie, I like both of those names
    Kirsty oh no about the golden staph, is it MRSA or did they just say staph? Poor lil 'Gus I hope he is OK. My cousin has golden staph and its not pretty when it flares up.

catch up with everyone later.

Cindy What Is Happening On The Moving Front,any News?

tracey and racheal
    dont forget the book look at 3pm on sunday,
    8 mark place west melton.
    it is going to be hot so bring your bathers and towel and we can have a dip with the little ones.

Nikki, if the kids are still sick on Sunday I'll leave them at home...

Hope you all coped in the heat ok today...going to be 40 tomorrow!!! Omg!!

havent forgotten Nikki, can't wait!
    And yay at it being at 3, that means Milo can still have a good sleep and come along as well! Dont know about being seen in bather though..theres no shudder emoticon will have to suffice

wear board shorts and a top over your bathers reacheal.hehehe!

Awww hi all again. Im going to try and keep up now...lol...geee i hope I can.

Tracey yay on the name hun. I love Liam too. wow you havent got long now. Are you excited or nervise??

Kristie Love your name too hun. Hope your doing well!!!

Krisvee congrats on your pg. wow your going to be busy...hehehe..

Hey Rach. Nice to see you again. How is milo going. I see in your ticker he is getting so big.

Hi Cindy and nicole. hope you both well and cant wait to catch up on you all.

Take care for now.

i wander if cindy moved,maybe that is why we havnt heard from here,she might not have internet.
    missy,how are you feeling,are the kids excited about a new baby?
    kristie,your new avatar is awsome,that was quick.
    well i just dropped grant off at the airport so it is just me and the kids,we went to KFC and the video shop.the babies are asleep and the boys are in front of the tv.tis going to be an easy weekend.NO COOKING!!!!!

hey Nikki do you want me to bring something on Sunday?

Nikki LOL we had KFC tonight also, so couldnt be bothered cooking. I will still be there for party on sunday, prob no Jordan as he is generally still asleep at that time. I am taking him to the dorothy the dinosaur show at the lake at 12.45 so he will prob go to bed after that.

Rachel dont worry about being seen in your bathers, you look terrific. None of us would care if you didnt anyway.

Krisite I hope the kids feel better. How are you? Getting any MS yet?

Missy so nice to hear from you. Liam is a nice name isnt it LOL. Not nervious yet getting excited about meeting him though.

Cindy I hope the move went well and you will back with us soon.

Well not much from me. Liam is moving heaps and we are putting Jordan in his undies all day now. He just had accident at mums house but I am sure with persisitance it will sink in. I am just going to have to put up with ****y floors for a while I guess.
    Work tomorrow and have to make up an extra 1/2 hr I left early today BUMMER

Have a great night, hope you can get rest in the heat.
    XX

Hi all

Nic Melissa is very excited but Callum not really sure. He knows there is a baby in my tum but thats about it. Not sure how much he understands.

deancey yes it is...lol. Im also training Callum. He did poo on potty yesterday but when we went out side he wee'd in his pants. then about 3 more times during the day... I guess we just have to put up with it and one day it will all happen nat.

Im having problems keeping Callum in his bed. He has been in a bed now since 2, and all was going great, but now he gets up at all hours and wants to come in bed with us. How can I stop him???

no i dont think so.ive got fruit platter,fairy bread,dips and buiscuts,lollies,cheezles,sandwiches and lots of soft drink,think that should be enough.but thanks for offering.see you then cant wait

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast