Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born October - December 2005 #2

Well i have a very sooky little girl today which isnt good coz she has swimming this morning but hopefully she will perk up for that at the time!!
    No time for personals, or anything really for that matter, must be off to get ready for swimming etc.

I have started a corned beef thread in the recipe section...so rush on in and add some recipes!

OMG @ you girls doing the splits! I haven't been able to do thim since primary school...

Milo was so knackered after creche yesterday, he was asleep in my arms when he had his milk last night. I'm glad we brushed his teeth after dinner cos there was no way i was waking him to do it!

My legs would snap off doing the splits!! Mind you, we are on day 6 of our exercise and Im loving it!! Think my legs are getting more muscley!! I still feel tired (could be because someone wakes up each night) but Im positive it's going to help me feel better in the long run.
    Will go and check out the corned beef thread!! Thanks for the sauce recipe Beck, sounds delish!! have to put it on my list for today (weekly shopping day).
    Meant to be having a business meeting now, so better go and get place in order.
    Have a great day all. xoxo

Just come to say a quick hi. How is everyone. we all fine here just got back from shopping for Melissa bday pressies.

Good to see ya Christie how all is well !!!

What who is doing the splits...omg...your kidding right...lol

Rayray how cute with Milo....

Meg well done on the exercises. keep it up

well all bbl

Meg you need to update cocco's page or they are going to delete it...
    Last edited by Trillian; February 8th, 2007 at 03:23 PM. Reason: two post in a row

well it was our 1st swimming lesson for this year and Jordan loved it. He still wont really kick his legs but I am sure he will eventually. He is getting a lot better at blowing bubbles and holding breath under water which is good. He slept in till 8am this morning I was so pleased. I have just put him down for his afternoon nap so today has been great.
    I am SOOO sore in the legs today from dancing. It feels great though, feels like I am doing something, as they say no pain no gain.

Cindy I hope Tori perked up for her swimming lesson. Its not nice when they are sooky.
    Krisite sorry to hear that the physio did nothing. Preg massage sounds like a good idea. Hope that makes you more comfortable. What a trooper doing splits at 24 weeks preg, you are a super women
    Rachael how cute of Milo to fall asleep in your arms. Its so sweet when they do. How do you get to brush his teeth? I give Jordan tooth brush but all he does it suck on it. I cant put it in his mouth for him he just closes his mouth???
    Meg good to see you are enjoying your exercise. It is great when you are able to enjoy it and feel the results from it.
    Missy hope you had a good time shopping. I love buying the kids pressies. Are you having a party for Melissas bday?

Well I am turning 27 on Tuesday, I cant beleive it. I am so hoping that I can pop another baby out by the time I am 30. I really better a move on with DH I think. Lucky my day off falls on Tuesday so I dont have to go to work. I will be at playgroup though so that will be nice so I wont spend the day alone.
    Going out for dinner with everyone so I dont have to cook, Bonus.

Take care all XX

Tracey...Awwww well done little Jordan good boy on your swimming. Im looking in getting Callum back into it again. Just got some forms in the post before. Melissa wants a party but im flying her to Surface with DH for this week end. They fly out tomorrow and back Monday. So I dont really want to spend anymore money. I told her the following Weekend she can have 2 friends over but thats it. Your not old..sheeesh wish I was 27 again. Im 36 this year and I want more kiddies...lol... I always said I wanted all my kids out of the way by the time I was 30 but that didnt happen so now ill say 40.....ewww now that sounds old...lmao..

Tracey - its kind of the same brushing his teeth. I stand him on the vanity (ona towel - ours has a lot of room) in front of the mirror, and show him how I brush mine. the we both hold the tooth brush and *try* to do his. most of the front get done a bit, but moslty he bites it and sucks on it! ha ha
    At first though, he opend his mouth very wide so I try to get the further back teeth.

And yay on being home for your birthday! Oh to be 27 again!
    I'm turning 30 this year. Not looking forward to it.
    We get a bonus annual leave day at work, to be taken any time you like - I'm planning to have mine on Milo's birthday this year since mine is on a weekend.

Hi!

I'm so the worst mum in the world!

We went swimming this morning - Louis had a ball! and then went to the shops (and yes I bought more stuff! hehe - dh is so cross - I've spent all his bonus now...)...anyway I was in the chemist - ironically buying baby panadol as ours has expired - and I looked away for a second and Louis had stood up in his pram and fallen out!!! He immediately got a big egg on his forehead that turned blue and red straight away...We had big cuddles and he sobbed for a good 5 minutes afterwards...but I felt sooo bad. Then we were walking around and I swear everyone was giving me bad looks like I'd beaten him or something....
    I know accidents happen but I just feel really guilty about it....he seems fine though.
    Except - He's also woken up with a really bad hoarse cough this morning..He's been in hospital once before with croup and I just have a feeling I'm going to have a rough night with him...from last time I've got the steroid liquid in the fridge so if he got really bad I've got medicine...Hopefully of course it doesn't turn into that..
    AND...
    Dh was up all last night with the same thing I had a couple of weeks ago! Throwing up and on the toilet...he's asleep on the couch now. He has had everything the exact same as I had it. So I've hardly had any sleep with him up and down all night. He did end up sleeping on the couch so I could get some sleep which was nice!
    Sorry for the whinge!!

Cindy - I hope Tori's not getting sick! Hope you had fun at swimming! Louis loved it this morning!

Rachael - Milo sounds cute! I had that today when Louis fell asleep in the car on the way home from the shops...he just zonked it and I carried him inside and it's soo nice when they're so sleepy and give you big cuddles! hehehe.

Meg - Yeah on all the exercise!! I'm sure you'll start feeling more energetic soon!!

Missy - Yeah on shopping for presents!

Trace - Glad Jordan enjoyed his swimming lesson. Louis doesn't kick a whole lot...only when he sees something he's not meant to have and he tries to escape from me! hehe.
    I know what you mean about the sore muscles - I love sore muscle pain (like in the legs from exercise - not anywhere else! hehe) The best solution for lactic acid in your muscles?? More excercise!! Yep - maybe try and go for a bit of a walk or something and tomorrow you'll probably feel heaps better.
    Yeah on a birthday coming up!! Woohoo!! You've got heaps of time!!! Dinner out sounds great! I'm going to be 26 in May!!!!

Thanks Missy, I have now updated the website (well I logged on and it seems to be ok now)!!
    Krisvee that's awful about Louis, but all I can say is you're not a bad mum at all, and seems to be the time for that to be happening. All the bubs are having head bumps so try not to feel bad (I know it's hard not to)! It gives you the shock of your life though, i know it's just an awful feeling
    back later oxoxoxo

hi all,i went to the tweedle day stay today and learnt some great coping strategies.i feel more confident about my daily experiences with 2 babies now,so hopefully i will cope better with my days.
    we are the new owners of a house....hooray,yep they accepted our offer.it is a 4 bed home,2 living areas,lovely big timber kitchen and a beautiful inground pool on half an acre.we settle in 60 days but will go in and renovate first,we are re painting and new carpet throughout,also putting up a huge shed.
    chantelle has been an absolute dream,i am really enjoying her at the moment.she was exhausted tonight so went to bed at 7.
    apart from that all else is well.
    nikki

Hi!

Nikki - I'm so glad that the day stay was worthwhile!! Thats great!! Yeah on getting the house!! Next time we visit I'm sure you'll be in - that means in the 3 visits I've had with you you'll have been in 3 different houses!! hehe. No wonder your sick of it!!!
    The new house sounds fantastic!!
    I'm glad Chantelle's being good as well!

Thanks Meg!! He's been fine this afternoon - like you wouldn't even know he had a big egg on his head...We're off to the PIL tomorrow though so that will look good...hehe.

Nikki - Silverside if cooked right is beaut. You'll find if you go to coles or woolworths that there are recipes on the back on how to cook them. You just need a pot of boiling water, so the meat is just covered by the water. Half a cup of vinegar, a tablespoon of brown sugar and a couple of cloves and 1 or 2 bay leaves and a few black peppercorns. You could just throw in a bouquet of garni otherwise and not worry about all the other stuff. Or you can just cook it as is in the water by itself. There are just too many ways too cook it, and everyone finds their own style. Mine is by itself in water, to reduce the salt intake. Sometimes I find that even the ones you get that say salt reduced really aren't that salt reduce. If all else fails, and you decide that cooking isn't for you just get some from the deli section already sliced, or sometimes they've got the pre-cooked ones in the meat section with the hams I think. Anyhow Good Luck!

Yael - Congrats on the massage course! I'd love to do that type of thing too. I've learnt a lot of my massage techniques through a qualified massuer through our sport who showed me some simple techniques to help other athletes and friends when they need some de-stress or to simply work out a knot or pain. I always have warm hands, and I was told that is a plus in massage. Nobody I know likes cold hands on bear skin...

I do have good news on the job front...I finally passed my medical today from that nasty doctor I was talking about 2 weeks ago. He actually made it his point to put in the letter to the company to "please employ her now". I'm so rapt!

Melissa

Melissa - Congrats on the medical!! So does that mean you have the job or you still have to wait and see??

just a quickie
    Nikki congrats on the house and the great result on the day stay
    Melissa congrats on passing the medical. I hope you get the job
    well off to watch law and order now.
    Just had to check in.

forgot to mention that i cooked silverside tonight and it was delish........
    nikki

Awe Krisvee sorry about all the problems! Bumps are bound to happen...especially now that our bubs are getting so big and curious! Sorry DH is sick. I hope its not croup again with Louis! Sounds lik you had a rough day!:hugs:

Yay Melissa! Good job on passing medical!!!

Deancey Good boy Jordan on swimming lessons! I cant wait to get Abby swimming when it gets warm here! The pool opens at the end of May so we have a while yet here! 27, you young chicken! I hope you have a great birthday! Im 30 already...hoping to pop out another baby by 32!

Missy how are you 35? You look like you are in your 20's!! If I had to guess I would have aged you at 28!!

Im with Meg and Rayray on the splits! I wouldnt be ablt to walk in weeks! lol!

Meg good for you on day 6 of exercise! I have been really bad about it this week because of AF. I am going to do some ddr tonight though!

Christie wow you are almost due already! Are you all ready with all your pink decor and everything? how many kids are you planning on having?

Beck how are you and Maddy doing?

Well, sorry I didnt get to all of you with personals! I write till Abby fusses!

Take care girlys!

Hi all

Just a quick note to say hi and Melissa was so excite about going to surface. I wrapped up the tickets last night and gave them to her. I videoed it but for some reason only the sound came out..not pic... if you want to hear her let me know you email addy and ill send it to you. They left this morning at 6 to go to the airport. She was so funny.

Kristie you not a bad mummy everybaby has accdnt. I know Callum has.

Sarajo...IIIIIIIIIII loveeeeeeeeeee youuuuuuuuuuu...heheheh....thanks for saying i only look in my 20's...i feel 35...lol....but I guess it cause im short and look after myself....All melissa friends ( the boys ) say im abig kid...lol...They tell me im the bestest and most coolest mother...heheh...its nice hearing that...our house is a half way house for mels friends...We have always got some one here. The boys said last night what are they going to do while she is away. One of them have brought her a pressy. nice cute.

Well hi to all the others.

bbl

Hi!

Thanks Sara - The night wasn't as bad as expected...we set the vaporiser up in Louis' room and he woke probably about 4 or 5 times but was easily settled. Whenever he gets a cough he just seems to get a really croupy one. It didn't develop though so thats a relief. He's pretty good this morning - just chilling out on the couch watching t.v!
    We're meant to be going to the PIL today for the weekend but I think I'll tell dh to stay home tonight. If he's a bit sick it's so much easier to be at home...

Missy - Thats great that all Melissas friends love you!! That should make it heaps easier through her teenage years! I know I'd prefer my house to be the place to go rather than having my kids always out iykwim?? I always said to dh as well that the kids can have parties at our house! hehe.

I'm meant to go and do the food shopping today but I don't think I can be bothered...probably not a good idea to drag Louis out anyway...we'll see...
    Hope you all have a great day and weekend!

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast