Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born October - December 2005 #2

Sounds like swimming was a hit for all of us!! Tori snapped out of her mood and had a ball!! I think she was showing off for her aunty who came to watch though!!

Nikki- congrats on the house, it sounds fantastic and its great to hear you are feeling more confident after your day stay too. You will have to let us in on all the secrects in a few months time.
    I spoke to my sister about the Positive parenting prog and she is more than happy to help out if she can. Just say the word.

Kristie - you are not a bad mum, louis is very lucky to have you and as the others have said, accidents just happen. I am glad to hear you didnt end up with a sick boy last night, well not 2 of them anyway!!

I am having lunch with another bellybelly girl today, Kim, she lives out near where i am moving and has just moved there not long ago from interstate and doesnt know anyone. I am really looking forward to meeting her and her little bub chelsea who is about 12weeks old!! Will be nice to have lunch out too!

Best be off, tori needs to sleep again alrady but is fighting it like a trooper! Why dont they just sleep when you click your fingers???

Hi!

Cindy - Ooh lunch out sounds great!! Isn't this forum great for meeting people!! Hope you have fun! Glad Tori enjoyed her swimming as well!

Hi all

Does anyone have Bebo the profile thin
    gy....

Hi everyone, I just wanted to pop in and remind you all of the 'edit' function. There have been quite a few times lately where I have had to merge posts that are done within minutes of one another and this makes the thread get bigger quicker too. I know the edit function doesn't work all the time, but please try to remember to use it OK, just in case some of the members who can't pop in regularly through the day start feeling a bit overwhelmed.

Thanks everyone!

Missy - nope, but will check it tonight - the site is blocked at work.

Cindy, lunch sounds great! I wish I was going out to lunch and not stuck here at work

I'm taking Milo for his first trip to the pool this weekend, should be fun!

oppps will do sherie...

Yer do ray ray quiet good...

well Melissa and Matt arived safe...she is so excited...there at wet n wild today...

Cant wait to talk to them tonight. How is everyone??

Hi guys!
    Missy, glad mel is having a great time and is so excited, that's so cute!!
    I have to vent, I feel like Im losing my mind. All week coco has been waking at night (which means teeth must be moving) and last night was the worst, 5 wake ups or something gross like that. Then this morn when I am thinking I'll get my rest (major headache) she only has half an hour. She hasn't had that short for about 6 months. Made worse by the fact she won't get another sleep as we're out all arvo.
    Im just soooo tired after a week of terrible sleep, and Im sick of feeling sick and tired all the time.
    For the last few days she's been the BIGGEST grump after about 3pm, and Im just struggling.
    Sorry for the vent, I just have to tell someone, i feel isolated at the moment as I can't get out because I've been trying to resettle her all morning!!
    hope everyone's day is going better than ours!! xoox

Hi!

My littile monkeys getting sicker by the minute...sneezing and snotty nose...I think I've talked dh into staying home tonight because he's got Monday off so we'll stay up there Sat/Sun night instead...It's just so hard for him to sleep when he's so sick...Hopefully he can sleep for a while...

Missy - Glad they're having a great time!!

Meg - Sorry to hear your so tired and having trouble with cocos sleep. It can be sooo hard! Is there anyway you can get a break??
    It can be soo draining...I hope she settles down for you soon...

Hi Ladies, Just a quick one I am without a PC for a while, I have stuffed it. I have no idea how??
    Hopefully I will be back online so..
    Don't chat to much..

Dani - in what way stuffed? I work in IT...

Hi!

Grrr dh has come home and insisting we go away tonight...I told him he can deal with Louis then! Poor little munchkin only managed 45min sleep over lunch today and is just miserable...
    So I hope you all have a great weekend and I'll catch up with you on Mon or Tue!! Keep well!

Hello all

check out my profile...i love it...heheh
    http://Miss-Missy4eva.bebo.com

Kristie - Poor little Louis.. Cheer up! I think we all hate colds and I hope you get over it soon.

Nikki - So did you follow a recipe to cook your silverside, or did you close your eyes chuck a whole heap of things into the pot and hoped for the best ? I'm glad you enjoyed it anyhow!

Well, I rang them back today at the job and the HR Officer said to call him back on Tuesday next week so he can make arrangements for my induction. I then had an email from the job agency and he said that I just need to let him know my induction day, but other than that, when he spoke to the HR officer things were looking good for a start late next week. I'm promising myself not to get too excited until I'm sitting in the room at my induction, but I'm not promising that I'm not having a few red wines as a smaller celebration over the weekend with Dh.

We had our wedding anniversary on wednesday, I can't believe it's been 3 years already! Another plus is, that Dh gets his RDO on Valentines Day

Anyhow, I hope you Yummy Mummy's have a wonderful weekend!

Melissa

Melissa Yeah on the wedding anniversary. I really hope all works out with the job.
    Cindy hope you had a nice lunch out.
    Krisite have a great time away. Hope you get some rest and Louis feels better
    Meg I hope that Coco sleeps better for you toight. Its awful when you dont get a good sleep. Can DH help with the overnight for the weekend so you can rest?
    Rachel Hope you trip to the pool goes well this weekend.

Well today at work was crazy. I got lumpred with 2 big issues to sort out and ended up working 1/2 hr past home time without realising. I was late picking up Joran form MILs but that wasnt too bad. I ended getting stuck in all the traffic though BUMMER. Jordan was so tired he didnt have dessert tonight. he had boobs just afetr 7.30 and has flaked it for the night. He is such a good boy, actually sleeping in till 7.30-8.00 which is a nice change from 5.30-6.00.

I am going to look for some dance shoes tomorrow so I dont have to wear my runners, will be heaps better. Have to work tomorrow morning but will only work for 4.5 hrs as I worked over today.

Take care have a nice night, we are staying in and watching "the devil wears prada"

Melissa, congratulations on the possible induction!

Missy, I'm glad your DD was so happy about her present. What a lucky girl she is to have a mother like you.

Meg, So sorry to hear about Cocos sleep being upset. I hope you manage to get a good night sleep soon.

Logan has been so cheeky lately. On Tuesday, I had left him alone for 5 minutes while I was doing some cleaning, I go in to the lounge room and find him on top of his cousins toy box, he had taken the thing that screws on to the window frame off, it is there to stop the window from opening further than we want.. So he had the window open and I walked in to find him trying to climb up & out the window! OMG I freaked, but I did quickly take a photo and admittedly I knew he couldn't actually get out, he's too short just yet, but now I have to make sure all the windows are shut & locked if he is in the room. Then I had to go finish some cleaning for 10 minutes, I figure after that incident there wasn't anything else he could wreak havoc on.. Well I had forgotten I had taken a tin of toddler formula in to the lounge room so he could have some while the tiler took over the kitchen for most of the day. Logan got the Formula down (from where I thought he couldn't reach it.), and tipped it all over the carpet. I found him fast asleep in the middle of the formula. Covered from head to toe, and he was drooling so he had a thick gooey paste type stuff on his chin. LOL.. I got a photo of that too, I figure I need something to embarrass him with when he's older. Today he found a clean bucket of water I was going to use to mop the floor, and he was dipping his hand in it and then "washing" the walls. Just like he has seen Nanna do.. Oh dear.

Sorry, I'm so exhausted tonight I am going to go to bed early for a change. I hope you all have great weekends.
    Last edited by Melly01; February 9th, 2007 at 07:23 PM. Reason: spelling errors

Melinda- oh my gosh you logan is a cutie!! I love your picture on your signature. Sounds like he is a cheeky bugger like my tori!! She is into everything at the moment and driving me crazy!

Lunch went well today, Kim is lovely and little chesea was a good girl and slept while we ate. TORI on the other hand had decided not to sleep this morning and was an absolute pain in the but!! Hopefully Kim wont hold it against me though and will catch up again once i have moved.

Who from in her eis going to the bellybelly BBQ??Is it next weekend?

Melinda - OMG I'd love to see your photo album!! LOL He does sound cheeky

Kristie - so sorry little Louis is so sick - hopefully he will be better VERY soon!! That is interesting about your decision to go vegetarian back when you were 15 and stick to it too! Sorry also about his big bump on the head. Don't feel bad - they all get them and those bumps go away! Oh and glad your mum is doing better!

Yael - BIG Congrats on the course and that your mum is going to pay for it - perhaps if she is really mad later on you can give her a really nice massage and she will relax about the whole thing...?

Tracey - wow about the splits! I don't think I'd even TRY to do them nowadays!! LOL Glad your dancing is going so well too! It sounds like fun. Glad Jordan did well in the swimming lessons! And cool about your birthday - had to look at the calender but mine is Wednesday so I guess our birthdays are only a day apart - you are younger than me though!!

Nikki - Yay! Congrats on them accepting your offer! How exciting. Sounds like it will be beautiful once you are done with it.

Melissa congrats on passing your medical. Sounds like a job is in your near future! lol I am sounding like a fortune teller now!
    Happy anniversary too!

Sarajo - sorry AF has been getting you down

Cindy - hope you enjoyed your lunch - sounds like fun! This was the first time you two had met?

Meg - teething can be so hard.. sorry you are so underslept right now.. Hope you can use the weekend to catch up on some of that sleep a bit!

Over here - looking forward to sleeping in over the weekend after lots of early mornings getting the kids to school all week. I don't really have any plans and I'm happy with that I got a phone call out of the blue from an old school friend that I haven't seen in years and years which was so much fun to catch up. I can't wait to meet up with her and some others very soon and do a real catch up!
    Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Melinda - Sounds like you got a few of those "priceless" photos...It's great to hear that I'm not the only one who has an escape artist, or an aspiring one

Cindy - I hope the day runs quickly at work for you...

Benjamin has swimming in a little while. I looked into his drawer and realised that I have to make a mad dash to the shops for some swim nappies...

Melissa

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast