Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born October - December 2005 #2

Oh Rach - silly me...of cause you are...lol..Yes I cant wait to see the photo's too...:P

Geee it is pouring down with rain here. Syd west. been like this all morning and I have to go out in it to get cake and corn beef!!!eeewwww

Rach, I can understand about not wanting AF, I got a visit last month (was the first proper one for 6 years) and I was so upset, LOL and I don't think it was just hormones, I was so not used to it that is really threw me off hah

Missy, You must be so excited to have your Dh & Melissa back, I hope she had a great time. It certainly sounded like an amazing experience, what a lucky young lady.

I am hoping to have a good birthday, having my hair cut & coloured, then graduation and then going out for a girls night out LOL I just hope I don't have too good a time since I have a concert to go to on Saturday night..

It is pouring down up here too, I know we need it, but yuck!

Meg, Wow, that conference sounds interesting. How exciting!

Sarajo, 12th tooth already? Poor Abby, I hope she is feeling better. Logan only just got his 9th one, he had had such a big break between getting teeth I almost forgot how much is upsets him.

Cindy, glad you had such a good night. I love it when my school friends all get together, I hope I some how manage to go to my reunion, even though I left in year 11, I am hoping I can go as someones "date" LOL I miss them all even if I couldn't wait to get out of there.

rayray, I am glad Milo loved swimming so much, it is so good to see them enjoying the water. Logan has been going for months and he loves it but he's only just started paddling and kicking without me helping him. Although, now when he gets in to the bath he keeps trying to swim, all he ends up doing is splashing water all over me and ending up with less in the bathtub to wash himself in!

I left Logan at daycare at 10 this morning. He had a few weeks off and the carers there were amazed at how much he has changed. The first thing he did when I put him down was walk to the door, open it and try to walk out before someone stopped him. Cheeky little boy. Oh my, I miss him so much at the moment.
    Last edited by Melly01; February 12th, 2007 at 03:43 PM.

hi all, just a quick one..have been so exhausted this week..meg, yes the little devil is still in there!!am seeing the ob today(will get on later and update)but am 37 weeks today so could be any day now..sooner rather than later hopefully!!and theywont let me go past due date(because of medical dramas..and esp cause she's supposedly huge..)so at least the end is in site..i'm not sure how much weight they usually put on near the end but at 32 weeks the ultrasound estimated she weighed 5p7oz or around 2.5kg(give or take 300g) so i guess we don't need to worry about her being little!!

Hi girls!! Sounds like all of you are well.

I dont raelly have much to report, just got home from playgroup which tori loves! She is filthy though from playing in the dirt out the back but that is all part of being a kid isnt it?? I just wish I had of had a chance to wash her down a bit before she fell asleep inthe car.
    I am getting sick of all the driving out to rowville for all my tori stuff i have to say, cant wait to move out there, seems to be taking forever to get there. Only 13 sleeps to go!! Not that i am counting at all.

Must be off, i am in serious need of putting the feet up and eating chocolate biscuits in fron of the airconditioning!

Sorry no personals.... will do better later

Mel, that how it was for me when i got AF it threw me. Havea great birthday!!!! What concert are you going to? Sounds like you have a busy weekend!!

Hey Christie, still here!!The countdown is on!! Take care of yourself!

XXXXXXX

Hey ladies...just a fly by!

Maddy has been walking here and there but mostly prefers to crawl. Until today. Shes been toddling around everywhere, obviously anxious to get the hang of it now that she's well balanced and happy to stand un-aided for ages. She's cut another tooth - takes the grand total to 8 but she won't let me look at the back of her gums so there could be more coming through.

Very proud of DH. He went to Sydney just for Friday night to attend some big group meeting & a staff party (they paid, we didn't complain! *L*). Turns out he got 'employee of the month' and they raved about the work he's been doing. They even offered to pay for my flights to and from Sydney to see Westlife in a fortnight as his gift!

Other than that, I'm just trying to be discplined before I go to Sydney. I've lost 3kgs in the last month and I want to get back down into a 10-12 in jeans. I'm gonna have a whinge though because I need to have a wisdom tooth pulled on Friday (naturally we're going out for dinner that night for FIL's birthday) and today I've woken up with one of those pimples on the edge of my top lip that doesn't have a head so now the right side of my top lip is swollen to gigantic proportions and it looks like I've had botox gone wrong!

HUGS to you all and hope you're all travelling smoothly!

Hey everyone,

Have to be quick as we are having dinner in 2 mins - I started my massage course today, and it was fantastic!!! I really enjoyed i, enjoyed the learning, and it was so different to uni...

I used to come out of uni lecture stressed and really down (i honestly think uni made me depressed, i hated it so much), but this time i couldn't stop smiling the whole day! There are only 7 in the course, so its great and we get lots of help. I gave 2 massages today, and got 2 in return... They were fantastic and i fell asleep in the second it was so nice! Now i feel great

RayRay, if you want a massage, i need ppl to practise on.. let me know if you are ever in my area

Anyway, will try and get on later to write more

Hope you are all well!

Happy Birthday Tracey and Melissa

Hi!

Well we got back tonight. Louis loved having the weekend with his oma and opa and it kind of kept his mind of being sick. However - Now I have a rotten cold!! GRRR! I swear after this there better not be any other illnesses before this bubba arrives. It's just completely draining me and I feel crap. I just felt better from having that gastro bug and now this. Oh well, I'm sure I'll feel better in a couple of days.
    Louis went on the four wheeler with his Dad - he wasn't sure to start with but didn't stop talking about it after! hehe. He loves looking out the window at the moo cows and the birds flying around. Also dh saw a baby hare and picked it up (unfortunately it died later, we don't know where it's mummy was and it was obviously..) but Louis got to have a look at the baby bunny and just loved it...

Missy - Is that the kids laughing in your bebo thing?? That's just gorgeous! hehe. Sounds like dh and dd are having an amazing time!! Thats great! Happy Birthday for Melissa! I hope you have a great day celebrating! I bet you can't wait to see them!

Melissa - Woo hooo on the job!! That sounds great! Hope you had a great anniversary! Hope Benjamin had fun at swimming!

Tracey - Bugger you had to work late! Hope you enjoyed the movie! Are you going to get the dance sneakers?? Ebay can be a good spot to look as well...Glad you had fun at your friend b'day lunch..how cute Jordan fell asleep like that! Bugger about the spag bol - there's nothing worse than going to all that trouble and not having it turn out...LOL at the dogs.
    Happy Birthday! Hope you're having a great day/night!!

Melinda - What a cheeky boy Logan is!! I admit you would have had to laught a bit with the formula though...Glad you got a photo!

Cindy - Glad lunch went well! Yep I'm going to the belly belly bbq..at least I think I am.. the forecast is for 38 degrees and if it's that hot I may give it a miss. I'm useless in the heat at the moment and it's not that great for Louis either...
    Thats fantastic you had a night out on your own - sounds like lots of fun catching up with friends! Hope Tori's ear infection is all better...
    Glad Tori had fun at playgroup - I imagine it would be getting annoying driving out all the time. Ooh not long to go!!! Hope you had a good rest!
    How's bub in tum??

Ros - Thanks! Sounds like a perfect weekend with not many plans!! I hope you were able to get your sleep ins!

Nikki - Glad the kids are well! I can't wait to catch up again - I bet Harry's getting so big! Louis grabbed his little doll the other day and out of the blue said "Harry"...hehe.

Meg - Glad you had a great day at work - Sounds great! Yeah on Coco sleeping through! I'm sure no matter what you cook you'll have a great time...(maybe focus on dessert....!)

Rachael - Glad Milo is having fun swimming!

Rach - Glad you had a good time at Sydney! Bugger about af!!

Sara - Wow on Abbey having so many teeth! Louis still only has 6!! hehe. He's a bit late in that department..hehe.

Christie - Hope it all happens soon for you!! Hope bubbas not too big!!!

Becka - Yeah on Maddy walking around!! Wow on dh - thats fantastic!

Yael - So glad your massage course is going well! Thats great that you get massages as well!!

Chat tomorrow...

Rach, Thank you I am going to see Shihad & Evanescence on Saturday.

Beck, Congrats to your DH, you must be so proud, and rightly so. How wonderful of them to offer to pay for your flight. Sorry to hear about your wisdom tooth needing to be pulled, I have heard it isn't the nicest of experiences.

Yael, I am glad you enjoyed your massage course, it sounds wonderful.

Christie, Not long to go now, I hope you get to meet your beautiful little girl soon and that your labour is everything you want it to be.

Cindy, It does sound like Tori had fun at playgroup, that is great! I used to have a friend whose mother would say "If you're still clean you haven't been having enough fun!"

Kristie, Yeah, I did have quite a laugh that day, once I got over the intial "OMG!".. his Nanna says "That kid cracks me up!" at least once a day, she thinks he is hilarious and that he has a wicked sense of humour sometimes.

Good to hear Louis had such a good weekend, sorry you're now sick though, I hope it is the last sickness you have to deal with for a while, I can not even imagine how drained you must feel being pregnant and unwell. I hope you feel better soon.
    Last edited by Melly01; February 12th, 2007 at 08:03 PM. Reason: adding something

Hi!

Melinda - Sounds like you'll have fun going to the concert on Sat! Logan sounds like Louis! They're such cheeky little monsters...they're little sense of humour is developing and they just make you laugh all the time (or tear your hair out! hehe)
    Thanks - so do I! I don't think I can deal with any more! I would just like to be able to build up my energy levels a bit now for the labour!

thanks for all the bday wishes ladies but it is tomorrow, so I will hold onto them for then.
    Mel Happy birthday.
    Krisite Glad Louis had a good weekend away bummer about the cold.
    Cindy LOL at Tori getting all dirty. Truth be told I cant wait for Jordan to be able to get up and play in the dirt. When will he walk????? soon I hope. Glad you liked playgroup. Not long now till you move into your new house
    Nikki see you tomorrow at playgroup.
    Krisite CIndy Krisite - Should we organise another catch up this month? I am away early march and would love to see you before then if possible.
    Yael Glad you enjoyed the massage class. gotta love getting massage in return, what a nice class.
    Becka GO MADDY with the walking. I am sure she will be running around in no time.
    CHrisite not long to go now till bubba arrives. Hope you are all packed for hospital

Well dance class was great tonight. I really enjoyed it. worked up a good sweat. DH has taken tomorrow off so he can spend bday with me, although I will be heading off to playgroup at 11.00. I also got Jordan into a monday swimming class so DH will take him from next week. I am going to miss the classes but think its great that Jordan and dad get to have something they do regularly. We will have our playgroups and I can always take him to local pool if I want.
    Hope that Jordan will be considerate and sleep in for mummies bday. Only time will tell
    take care sleep well XX

Beck wow how great is that..they are paying for your flights! Congrats to DH, he must be doing such a great job!! I hope Abby follows Maddy on wanting to stay walking. She would rather crawl atm!

Rach my tooth is gone and better because of it! Thanks for asking! I have been sooo much better since they have pulled it! It is like night and day! I hope hannah enjoys the 3 hr care! Im sure she will be a little social butterfly! Wow I cant believe AF just returned now for you! What a nice break from her! Too bad she came back at all lol!

Missy Happy birthday to your DD! 13 is so exciting...now you have a teenager! I bet you will be so happy to see them today!

Yael I am so glad you are liking your classes! How are you feeling? Any :ms: yet?

Kristie so sorry you are sick with a cold. The weekend sounds like it was faboulous for dh and Louis! I love four-wheeling. I used to have one but sold it when we moved. DH still has his atv though!

Melly Happy birthday!!!! I hope you have fun at the concert! What a cheeky and smart little Logan for walking straight to the door like he could just come and go as he wanted lol! Our babies are getting so grown up! They are such toddlers now!

Christie - yay! The end is in site and you get to soon meet your little girl! How exciting!

Meg I hope Coco is still sleeping well for you!!

Melissa - 5:00am...YAWN! I dont know if I could get up that early! It would take some getting used to! Good luck...it sounds exciting!

Deancey - Happy birthday to you as well! lol I cant wait till Abby starts playing in the dirt instead of eating it! She ate some at my friends house yesterday. I tried to get it before it went in the mouth but it was a little too late! lol! yuck!

Wow we have a lot of birthdays atm!

Hi!

Tracey - Whoops! Happy birthday for today then! hehe. I hope you have a wonderful day! Thats great dh has the day off as well - hope you guys have fun at playgroup! Yep - I'm all for a catch up before you head away! I'm sure Jordan will be walking very very soon! Dh will be taking Louis for his swimming lessons from next term although Dylan and I will be there as well - a whole family outing - hehehe. Although I suppose we'll have to see how Louis goes with that - he might be distracted with us all there.

Sara - Yeah Louis just loves the farm! I can't wait until we move up there! We've got plans to move in the next couple of years hopefully (or whenever we can afford it - hehe) I think it will be fantastic for the kids! Dh wants to get him a motorbike when he's 3!! I think I'd have a heart attack - hehehe.

Hope you all have a great day! I'm still feeling sick but we have no food in the house so will have to trek to the shops I think...so can't be bothered though...

Tracey - happy brithday my lovely!!! I would love to do a catch up! I will be able to have one at my place soon, other than the house warming. Thats is you can be bothered coming out my way.
    The only days i am truly free at the moment are tuesdays and fridays, i can come on thursdays but wouldnt get out your way untill about 1ish coz of swimming.

Gotta go, tori just fell down the steps and is screaming in my ear, with a big egg on her head that could do with some ice - catch up later girls!!

tracey,i am so sorry but am unable to make it to playgroup today,sorry i didnt let you know sooner
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETY!!!!!!!!
    NIKKI

Today I'm really annoyed! How many phone calls does it take to get a straight answer from a man? No, I'm trying not to male bash here, but I'm getting sick of phone convo's with men who constantly think you're the blonde chick on the other end of the phone...Well, I had to ring that job back today, just to find out when induction day is, only to have the guy not remember the phone call I had with him on Friday. Well, I reminded him what he was going to arrange for me...Well, I wasted a phone call, because now he's got too many women employed and no spot for me... I cried after I got off the phone. I'm giving up on job hunting!

Sorry for the rant and rave...

Melissa

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MEL!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Sorry gotta go and have a rest......xoxo

Happy Birthday Tracey and Mel (is yours today?)

Rach - yes I took him to the wyndham leisure centre. Its fun trying to get him changed afterwards, and not to run around on the slippery floors!
    If you are close by, email me [email protected] & maybe we can go for coffee sometime with the bubs? (ha ha not coffee for them ! *LOL* milo had a babycino last weekend!)

Yael - glad the course is fun so far. I will talk to you on msn about massage practice!

Can't do all the personals yet, will try harder!

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast