Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2005 #3

Hey ladies!!!

Divvy, lots of and well wishes coming your way, to get better soon. Glad you got all that sleep!! U must have needed it!! All the bubba's here have had the cold thing and lots of green yucky stuff coming out too!!
    And can't believe Ned is crawling already!! What a superstar \/
    But I guess you will have to watch him even more now!!He He He!! Don't worry, we'll all have to go through it soon enough!!

Kirsty, WTG on the computer scanning such a great mistake for you guys!!! I love it too when that happens!! We never say anything, but inside you're going WOO HOO!!, but still not trying to look too shocked

And Jack still doesn't really like baby food in jars, but give him homemade stuff and he gobbles it down!! But I'm gonna try him on custard tommorow, so he should like that!

Trace, hope Indah's tooth is nicer to her and she is feeding a bit better too. My friend just got mastitis and her 6 month old DD won't feed from her, but if she expresses into a bottle, then she will?? Funny things aren't they??

And I'm going to but Jack a walker too as Toys'r'us has a big sale on at the moment!!

I know it's a very late post, but we've been out and Mum looked after Jack. I had a few wines and I'm just not sleepy yet!! Oh well, better try and get some sleep, as I've got a dog to clip in the morning :sleeping:

Kirsty77 Guest

Hey girls

Well have some news.....I'm pregnant! Yep we're doing it all over again!Am so excited and nervous.WE're due around the 1st november.

Wow I'm still in shock!

CONGRATULATIONS HUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!\/ \/ \/

I'm so happy for you and Corey!!!
    That is such great news. Gemma is going to have a little brother or sister!!!

Hoping they can wait till the 13th Nov as its my b'day!!!HeHehe

We wish you a great happy and healthy pregnancy and can't wait to meet the new member of the family!!!

\/ =D> \/ =D> That's my CONGRATULATIONS!!! Dance!!!

WTG Kirsty & Corey (I guess he played a part in it all too!)
    Yippeee so exciting hey!!! That's awesome news!!!!

Ok, I am knackered had a busy w/end! Indahs tooth is back under her gum now but a hard lump..
    We been at a Dutch festival today & they had these biscuits that apparently all babies have (in Europe & Asia) as Dh knew what they were! & I gave one to Indah & she ate it holding it herself, they turn to mash as soon as fluid/liquid touches them, she loved it!!!

Hugs to all, will have to catch up tomorrow as I am so tired had a few late nights!

Hi Layla,
    Will catch up soon, Cheers for popping in lovey.... Love & hugs to you & your family!!!! Miss ya chickadee!

Everyone else, take care!!!!

Kirsty77 Guest

Thanks for the congrats girls! Am still gobsmacked it happened first month ttc! 8-[

Kirsty77 Guest

Goodmorning girls

Well my little cheeky monkey is playing games with me in her protable cot!She is supposed to be napping but its way more fun to watch mummy apparently!hehehe

Gemma's cold is nearly gone just alot of gunk still coming out of her nose.Ewwww.Work today and daycare and am probably going to ahve to tell work I'm pregnant again as my job can be quite physical.Can't believe Gem's gonna be a big sister!eeekkkkkk........we must be mad!

It's so exciting, I cant wait til June/July so I can TTC #3!!!!

Hee hee, yaya....

Ok super busy!

\/ Indah's tooth is totally thru & it's just the cutest white little sharp tooth!!!!

She hasnt been too bad considering it went up down, up, down & now it's really cut thru the gum... It is a cute tooth!!!!

YAY INDAH!!!!

Finally through and I bet it looks mega cute!!

Been pretty busy the last few days, grooming doggies. Yesterday I did this black lab, and he weighed 48kgs!!! Lucky Nick was home to help me get him in the bath!! :shock:

Hope you are all H&H and have a lovely day. Gotta go get Jack dressed as MIL is coming over soon 2 mind Jack , cause I've got another 2 dogs to do!

Ciao....

:-k Alex have you reminded Kathryn about your AV?
    I think she is doing them this week, so you may need to remind her that your waiting!?

WOW, a big Lab... We have a cute little PugX Cavalier! My baby who's scared of walking over alot of various things, she just sits & I have to pick her up & carry her past whatever it is etc, before she will walk again...
    Silly Duffa!!!

Indah's tooth is exceptionally cute!!!!

Might try to get a photo of it on the w/end!! hee hee!

WOw Kirsty, well done! Congratulations and woohoo!

Indah's toothypeg must be so cute!

Hope Jack eats more for you Alex. Good luck with the custard. Ned hates it.

Anyway back to work (naughty me!)

Hi there norty Divvy....
    How's things? How's little (BIG) Ned???

I think I have hay fever!!! Cant stop sneezing!!!

Well nice to see/read you popping in!!!

Cuddles to the boys........

Kirsty77 Guest

Just popped in to say.........ouch Alex your a hot mumma!!hehehehe

Love the av!!

OMG Alex I am not leting my DH see you, he might leave me!!!!

Hee hee, sexy woman you..!!!!

Thanx girls!! I love it 2!! She makes every1 look so great

Finally I feel like one of you girls, with my av and all!! hehehehe

Big hi and to you Divvy. Hope the boys are going great guns!!

I tried Jack on banana custard for lunch yesterday (I'm trying him on 3 meals a day) :shock: and OMG he ate the whole jar!!! But he didn't want all his vegies for tea, so for lunch today I think we will just try a little fruit.

Have Indah or Gemma tried 3 meals a day ??

Trace, u will have to put a photo of your puppy on your website so I can see her!! I've never seen that cross b4!! Sorri, just my dog nuttiness coming out

And Jack has just started to notice the dog and cat!! He grabs our dog and she licks his hands, face, feet and he giggles away!!! It's so funny to watch.. When they are both sitting on the floor, they are the same height!!

Anyway, gotta do some washing while the little man is dozing!!

Everyone have a fantastic day now \/

Alex, when I am home on W/ends I kind of feed Indah a meal if we are eatring & she is awake, so on a few occasions she has had 3 meals, but small meals, maybe a 3rd of what a would be in jar food, I make all my own, she likes it & still drinks the same amount... Well as I breast feed I guess she drinks same amount!?

I will get a pic of Poppy tonight after work, I love her so much!!!!

Indah loves Poppy licking her too!

Kirsty77 Guest

Hey girls

Yep Gemma sometimes has 3 meals a day just depends how hungry she is.Wow a second tooth Trace!WTG Indah!

Gem loves our dogs to.They lick her everywhere.I've given up trying to stop them 8-[

Well Gem is now officially making an effort to crawl. Even daycare has commented on how eager she is to get going. I wish I could freeze her in time for a while so she stops getting so big!I want to enjoy my little girl a bit longer before she crawls away!LOL!

Ellibam Guest

hi girls

Kirsty a huge congrats!!!!!!! well done hope it all goes well!!!
    i think we are trying again!! iykwim

makon has been going well still he has a bit of a cold but is getting better! yesterday he got his first egg on his head. the dog and he head butted each other!! poor little man but he got over it quickly and was laughing at the dog again!!

any way gotta go sorry for this quick one will be back in soon

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast