Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2005 #3

hi guys I'm still at work (I need to get a life!)

Home internet is down so won't be getting on much. I NEEEEED broadband... this dialup sux!

Anyway, woohoo Tracey on the teeth!

And with eating. Ned started straight onto two meals a day, and eats a whole jar of food (well we're doing equivalent at the moment because he's just having rice cereal). I really need to get off my backside and do some cooking for him!

Okay back to work!

PS Alex you're so sexy you better watch out for all those friendly women out there!

Ellissa best wishes for the TTC! Hope your job is going well too.

Just added a few more pic's... the yawning one was in Nov, but check out her hair now!!! hee hee!!!

Thanx ladies

He's still just having 2 meals a day and if he seems hungry or on the weekend, then he has some fruit or custard for lunch.
    Still got a freezer full of food for him!!! So maybe I can eat the custards!!Hehehehe

Trace, Indah is absolutely gorgeous!! And I see what u mean about the hair!! She has heaps of it.!!..
    \/

Today was pretty hot here, so we used Jacks summer sleeping bag and he's just in it in his nappy. And he seems pretty comfy. See how we go, cause usually on hot nites he only has a sheet on and ends up kicking it off, then waking up cold early in the morn!!

Divvy, yep broadband is the only way to go!!
    And PMSL about:

PS Alex you're so sexy you better watch out for all those friendly women out there!

Alex, Jack is such a spunk...
    I wonder if in the future we will have an Belly Belly weddings :-k
    Might be something to aim for!??? hee hee

I told my girls to marry rich, so I say get your boys into plumbing apprenticeships & other various things so they become rich!!!! hee hee

Yeah Last night I just wrapped Indah in a cotton sheet with just her nappy on, but she woke up grizzling at 11:30pm, so I snuck in & threw her cellular blanket on & then she went to sleep til 6:30am...
    So I think she gets chilly in middle of night too...
    I hate winter, but honestly it will be easier to just rug the littlies up!!!!

Divvy,
    Ned is gorgeous... I wonderw hat all their stats will be at the 6 month check up, which is not too far away, 6 months soon, can you believe it!!! they grow so fast!!!!

Hi Elissa, how'sa Makon's little bruised noggin'?

Hey Kirsty how you doing???

Kirsty77 Guest

Good morning ladies!

Gem and I are going good. Although I have been feeling a bit blergh. Its definitely started earlier this time.

Gem's still going hard trying to crawl. She cries out in frustration sometimes!hehehe

Had alook at your website Trace........god indah has alot of hair!I didn't let gemma see cause she might get jealous!PMSL!

I hate this change in weather too!I dress Gemma warmly now even though when she goes to bed it can be still a bit warm, but she sleeps so much better in a one peice with the feet as she just kicks the blankets off otherwise!

We only just got broadband at home Div!Don't know how we did without it for so long!

Woohoo ellissa on TTC again!Hope it happens soon for you guys

Well I've got a doc appt today at 12 then we're off to my little sisters for lunch. Ewww and I have a b/t!Yuk I hate them!

Have a good day everyone.......... \/

Yeah, he's my little spunk!! His mohawk has gotten too long now and keeps flopping over!! And Ikeep trying to spike it up!!!HeHeHehe

Well Nick is an electrician and all his mates are tradies, so I'm guessing Jack might wanna be too!!! He's already got overalls!! So maybe he will be rich enough for your girls!!! And I've been showing him all his baby buddies on the screen. He was smiling away at Indah and Gemma!! Cheeky little man!!

BB weddings Yeah we could start a new thing!! Who knows what the future may bring??? And Trace, I know exactly what you mean about winter!! I don't like it either, but it will be so much easier to rug them up and not worry about them being cold... He woke at about 2.30am and a bit cold, so I put a short sleeved bodysuit on him and he went to sleep again till 8.15am.. :sleeping:

Have a lovely day everyone!! I think I'm gonna stay inside as it's a stinker out there 2day!! :shock:

too blerrie icky and hot for me... I think it was like 38 or something... yuck!

I'm getting some new photos of Ned so will have to change my sig... that's from when he was three weeks old so it's about time!

I think we'll get Ned and Indah together, Tracey!

Will Ned be rich!????

Cant wait to see some recent pic's of him!!!

Kirsty77 Guest

Owww Divvy maybe Ned can steal some of Indah's hair!!??hehehehe Shs has so much!Can't wait to see new photos of Ned!

Maybe I should cut it & sell it on ebay!?????

Hope all you sexy hot mumma's had a great weekend...
    We did, had a relaxing but fun & interesting w/end...
    Bought a new bayb beehinds cloth nappy & cover yesterday too...
    Aaaaah, love my cloth nappies...

Had a friend over sat night & Dh cooked for us & got our drinks!!! Vodka, coz somehow after telling my mate I need to lose weight & so am not gonna come home from work & have a beer with DH, she talked me in to having 2 vodkas with lite lemonade!?

Oh well...

Mum & I went to a Kids & baby market & I got some dragonfly jammies in size 1 for Indah (so cute & I love dragonflys) plus a jumper for maddy & the nappy, then on way home we saw a street festival on, so stopped there too, as we had Maddy with us, Indah was asleep with DH!
    At this placethey had a shop with 50% off everything, so I bought Maddy some jeans, a t-shirt & a top for this kids party all for $22, then Mum found baby converse soft bottom shoes for.....$2, then they gave Maddy a FREE purse with kids lippy etc in it....
    How funny hey!!! BARGAINS are great!!!!

Ok gotta get ready for work now!!!

Hope your all groovy!

Kirsty77 Guest

Owww Tracey you know I love a good bargain!!hehehe Sounds like you had loads of fun!

We went out to visit my parents on sunday and had a blast. Gemma was all over my dad! All in all had a lovely weekend.

Hmmm have been thinking winters not to far away and I better invest in some beanies for my baldy bub!hehehe Just not sure if Kingaroy stocks them.Hmmm mightbe an excuse to go away to toowoomba or the gold coast for some serious retail therapy as Corey is on holidays in 2 weeks!Can't wait!

Dont think I need a beanie for Indah... I could send you some of her hair, might neede to take her for a trim soon!?

But I say go the retail therapy...
    Infact even better was (I bought the nappy but got more change than what I handed over... \/

So glad you ladies had a great weekend!!!

I did too, but didn't have any retail therapy. Have to do that this week \/
    Tracey, Don't u just love it when that happens! Their mix up, not yours!!
    Sat nite I had a Hen's nite and had a blast!! We had dinner at the Shark Fin Inn, yummy, and then we went on a cruise on the yarra, with topless waiters and strippers!! Oh and alcohol included!! Then onto a club for some dancing..
    Didn't get home till 3.30am!! :shock: Lucky Jack was at Nick's parents, so didn't get up till 10am!!

And last nite, Jack went to bed at 9.30pm till 9am!! \/ What a star!! I swear it must be the sleeping bag keeping him warm all nite and him not being able to kick his covers off and get cold!!

Today I had 6 dogs to bath and clip 8-[ , so Jack went to his great Nana and Pa! They had a great time with him and love him to bits. And when I picked him up, they said " We're home all the time you know" (Hint Hint!!)

So everyone have a lovely nite and relax!! I'm off to the gym for my assessment!! Fun Fun Fun

YAY, the Slide basket ball hoop, xylaphone climbing thingy... I ordered from an online auction house, arrived today for Indah's first B'day!!!
    I have already got her presents all done!! hee hee!

Running late for work better rush off!

6 dogs, WOW your busy!!!

yeah well tracey I hope Ned will be rich... need the kiddies to earn heaps so that they can keep us in the style in which we'd like to become accustomed....

woohoo on the bargains!

wow alex I love shark fin inn, we go there for yum cha all the time.

kirsty I have so many beanies it's not funny, and they don't fit Ned because he's too big!

okay off to change the sig...

OOOOOOOOOOH, Divvy what a handsome little man...

Great pic...

Indah can move backwards & slightly forwards in the walker, but mostly it's a jumping kinda style!! But she does move!!!

Kirsty77 Guest

Hey girls

Yay on getting Indah's b'day presents already Trace...damn your organised!

Oh Divvy Ned is such a cutie and boy has he grown!Had to laugh at his head being to big for his beanies. Gemma has no hair at all and has a skinny little head so am hoping a beanie will fit!LOL!

Wow Alex hope you got through washing all those dogs.Yay on the hens night, sounds like you had a blast!

Well I had a wonderful day at home with my little moppet. It rained all day which made it even more pleasant. Gem fell asleep on her play rug on the living room floor!Was the first time shes ever done this! And she slept for an hour there.Normally I have to bribe her to take naps as shes so nosey and to interested in whats going on around her!

She is also moving around the floor on her own, not crawling, not sure what you'd call it!LOL!she kind of shimmies around.And she can sit on her own now and catch herself if she leans to far. Owww shes growing up to quick! Can I freeze her like this for a while? 8-[

Other than that my m/s has started No fair! Am not to tired though, well not as tired as I was last week which is a bonus, but hey who isn't tired when they have a 5-6 month old! Owww and Gem's 24 weeks this week!

Yeah Divvy, Ned is a real spunk and such a big boy now!! At least our boys are big 2gether!!

Kirsty, sorry about the m/s starting already :msick: Hope its not 2 bad... Oh and I love Gemma's new ticker!! Makes me wanna change Jacks now
    And Jack's only ever fallen asleep on his playrug once or twice too. Was she nice and warm?? Cause when Jack did, he was all snug in a wondersuit!! But maybe she was just buggered

And how good is she sitting already!! Can't wait till Jack is sitting, cause he gets so frustrated lying down and is constantly pulling himself up to try and sit
    Yeah Trace, u are so organised, I haven't even thought of Jack's birthday!! I think my problem is I keep buying stuff for him now, not for later!!

In the last week,I have bought him a walker, outside swing, a cover for the shopping trolley, a trainer seat for the pool and don't start me on the clothes!!!!
    And like Indah, he seems to go a little backward and forward in his walker, but mostly up and down!! I swear he thinks its his jolly jumper

Now all you girls enjoy your day 2morrrow!! :flower:

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast