Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2005 #3

Can't sleep, so I have just added some new photos to his website!!
    Hope you like them!!

Alex, he is adorably cute!!!!

Wow I am glad our girls were born in here Kirsty, the boys are Hotties!!!!!

I simply buy stuff & put it away, I have clothes ofcourse that she just get's but big toys I put away for her!!!
    DH gets as excited as me & last nigt started talking about the next one!!! YAY!!!
    Dont have the heary to tell him yet that I have names picked already!!!!

Kirsty77 Guest

Hey girls

Gotta make this short and sweet as I have to give Gem a bath, then to bed.

Wow Alex Jack is a major cutie!

Yep your right Trace, hopefully Indah and Gemma have first dibs on the cute boys in here!hehe

Well Gem is officially teething.Went and bought some teething gel straight after I picked her up from daycare as the ladies there said she did a teething poo!hehehe had to laugh! and that she was hard to settle for naps and is really drooly. Noticed she had been a bit off her bottle and harder to settle the last couple of days but damn its hard to tell when its your first! Just wish the hospital gave me her instruction manual. 8-[

OMG!! Teeth for Gemma too!!

Jack better hurry up or all the Sept bubbas will have a full set before he gets his first!! 8-[

Alex, Maddy cut her first tooth at 8-9 months...
    They say it's best for them to cut teeth later than earlier as the teeth are better qulaity!???
    So be thankful he hasnt got any chompers yet & they say they cut much easier later than earlier too, with less paid & disruption!

Kirsty77 Guest

Hey girls

Had the best news today which is just as well as I'm home sick and Gem's in daycare for a couple of hours so I can rest a little.Still miss her

Anyway the good news is that I spoke to my headoffice payroll dept and I DO qualify for maternity leave again!They have no set period you have to wait before you go on it as I already qualified for maternity when pregnant with Gemma!YAY!Am so happy I almost peed my pants! 8-[

Great news Kirsty!!!!!! \/ \/

Thanks for wour words of wisdom Trace!! But he did a really mushy poo this morning and been a bit unsettled, so maybe they are coming soon 8-[

Hope you feel better too Kirsty. I've just got a cold, so feelin crap too.

Kirsty, that's fantastic! Great news!

Alex has a nasty fever/vomiting bug so I've had about three hours sleep... in twenty minute blocks. I feel like $hit.

Thank goodness for the Wiggles. Both boys are in front of it right now!

Alex didn't get teeth until two weeks before he turned one. We're not expecting Ned to do anything different. And wow the teething poos were gross... bright green, and acidic, and STINKY!

Anyway, off to try and get some sleep..

Awesome news Kirsty, I ahve to be back at work 12 months (although that does include whilst being preg) we will wait til June/July though, just to be sure!

I'm not sure what was wrong with Indah last night, but she woke up screaming at 11pm, 2am 5am & again at 6:30am....
    I ended up not being able to settle her at all, so fed her....
    She was happy as larry this morning though, maybe thirtsty due to the heat, maybe hot or maybe a growth spurt... Who knows!???

I am gonna leave work at 3pm, to go get groceries etc without the kids & get some stuff done!!! hee hee plus I CBF with work!

OOOH, Bugger about boys being Ill Divvy, try to get some rest pet!

Kirsty77 Guest

Oh no Div you poor bugger! I hope you get some rest today and I really hope ALex is much better today.

It could have been a growth spurt Trace or myabe she was just not feeling well. My moneys on a growth spurt though!

Hey Alex hows Jack this morning?

Well Gem woke at 2.30am last night and was quite unsettled not really crying just crying out IYKWIM? Figured it was her gums giving her heaps so rubbed some teething gel on her bottom gum and some on her dummy and she went straight back to sleep. Does anyone know how long it takes generally to cut a tooth? Theres still just a lump and a little swelling but I don't think I can see a white lump yet.

Hope everyone has a better day and night and that you all get loads of sleep.

Kirsty.... They can pop up & down & come & go for quite a long time a few months....

I hope it pops through soon, there are special dummies that I have seen in Chemists that are a dummy but the shape of like a mouthguard & all rubbery & rough with nobbles (?)... They can chew on & it will relieve the pain but might also help the tooth cut through???

Sorry I cant think of the brand.... It might be happy baby (with duck on it)
    I had planned on getting one when Indah was teething but all of a sudden she had her teeth & sharp little things they are, we also give her teething rings from freezer, another tip is a damp gace washer in the freezer for a little while for her to chew on.....

Good Luck...

Kirsty77 Guest

Owww thanks for the tips Tracey! Hmmm she does love to chew on face washers in the bath so that may work!hehe

DOn't like the thought of teeth going up and down though! 8-[ I hope it just pops through soon!

Mornin Girls

Divvy, hope Alex is getting a bit better today and you can manage some naps in there somewhere!! I got given lots of Wiggles videos ready for Jack, so hope he likes them too!!
    He loves watching T.V so I'm guessing he will love them

Sounds like everyone has had an unsettled night 8-[
    Poor little bubbas (and mummys!)
    I guess I was lucky cause Jack slept 10.30 till 8.30... 8-[

Trace, yeah it sounds like a growth spurt if nothing would settle her but a feed. And maybe she was thirsty?? Any more teeth about to make an appearance? 8-[ 8-[
    Oh and I'm going to meet you and your lovely daughters on March 25th at the meet up in Werribee!!!!Can't wait!! \/ \/ \/

Kirsty, hope Gemma's tooth hurries up and stays there!! Thank Goodness for teething gel!! I think Jack actually likes the taste now!! I've used it a couple of times when he was upset and nothing else seemed to help. Cause I can feel his bottom gum is a bit swollen and lumpy at the front IYKWIM??

Have a good day everyone and we all sleep like logs 2nite!!!

just a quickie so I can go home early...

I just have to work out now how to get to Werribee & I should be OK??

Thanks Alex, for the PM..
    I will find out what my sis is doing for her b'day (March 25th)
    So if she isnt doing anything then I will definately be there!

I added a pic of Indah in her new cloth nappy...

Its so hot here, I love it!!!

I changed Indahs pic too, looks like hse just had an electric shock... Where is everyone!????

Ech {{{{{0000000}}}}}

I'm here... just lurking...

just got back from the plagiocephaly clinic, great news, Ned is now only a mild case. He's been to weekly chiropractic appointments and we've been doing physio on him too, and he's gone from the severe end of moderate, to the mild end of mild! Woohoo for Neddy Ned!

The doc laughed when she said he was on the extreme end of normal! Considering he's been wearing 0s for over six weeks, and he's probably over nine kilos... and crawling... he's pretty extreme anyway!

Okay back to looking after kidlets...

=D> =D> =D> Wicked news Divster!!!!

Thats great so what happens now? Does he need to have anything done or is he to continue along as she has been?!

Woo hoo, he is such a big boy hey!!!!

My friends daughter is 4 days older than Indah is right up on her knees rocking around, wont be long & she will be crawling...
    Indah gets on knees but not yet rocking...

YAY for Neddy Ned & his head!!!!!!

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast