Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #10

Yeah its funny how quick time has flown with our bubs, the last trimester of pregnancy never went this fast it just dragged! LOL!

hey girls,

the dr told me to take it easy and told simon to get his arse into gear and help me out. lol the dr swore at him lol.

will talk to u all later.

Adele

Adele, good to hear you are ok, hope simon gets his ass into gear honey.

Anna** - Zander is awesome so cute! hows things today? Hope you are ok, are you sure you arent preggers???????

Jodi - sorry missed you on msn, hope your mum is ok any updates?

Caddie - goodluck with WW... hope it goes well.

Maz - Thanks for the call mate, good to hear you are well and Vy growing well too!!!!

Put some new pics on my website if you girls are interested in Pics of Julia.

Bel
    xxx
    Last edited by *Belle*; November 15th, 2006 at 12:22 PM.

me me me me me me me me
    oh and me me me me
    bbl me me me

CAddie - congrats on starting on you WW diet babe. Im wishing you all the luck.
    Anna - are you okay mate.....watch out with the dizzyness..are you taking iron tablets?
    Belle - julia is so beautiful..ah I could just eat her up.
    Adele - hope that your having a happy day today mate. think happy thoughts.
    Hello to everyone else..kisses to you all
    xxmaz

its raining again here on off on off.

cant think happy thoughts maz have nothing to be happy about today. sorry. gee maz its always about you lol .

hello to everyone else

seeya adele
    Last edited by aboll; November 15th, 2006 at 12:50 PM.

Adele- I hope Simon takes the Dr's orders and helps you out alot more. Hope you start feeling happier soon.

I agree with Shell Adele - I hope that SImon helps you out more. Christ woman, I dont know how much more you can take....your stronger than me!
    Shell - is it raining like made in Melbourne? I heard that it was snowing in Pakenham today. Weird maybe we'll have a white christmas lol
    IM in a stupid mood...ah watch out chickens..hehehehheheh

Maz- Yeah weather is terrible, bit of hail too. I put on weather channel on foxtel and it said 11 degress in melbourne but only 6 degrees in south eastern suburbs. I've just had heater on all day.

Friggin 6 degrees!! Yucko.
    Adele,hope your home life improves an hubby helps out.
    Maz,you,you,you.All about you.Selfish cow!!!!
    Belle,hello matey hope your having a good day.
    I just been chrissy shopping an got my KK present and BB present,hope everyone will be happy. My feet are killing me an my DD has decided she doesnt want an afternoon sleep as she is cooeeing from bed.Too bad. Ruby is sleeping and then waking from the farts!!
    Okay gonna do something constructive and sterilise bottles.

hey girls,

maz - thanks for the laugh its made me feel better.

and i hope my home life gets better as well.

sharleen - ill take that johnson stuff i can post in that part yet.

belle - thanks for the talk as well. hope you headache goes soon. and stop eating so much sugar.

later everyone.

adele

Hello good thanks
    Yes iM fine, thanks for asking. HOw are you. Realy.... Ahh me too. IO never!! heheheheheh
    IM GOING MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know's Caddie hehehehehehhe. Scrapping sounds like heaps more fun...Ive really gotta do some tonight.
    Shell - Glad im not the only one with the heater on. Ive gotta pick Nikolaus up from after school sports and its so windy and $hitty outside but still, we need the rain.
    Thanks for the chat today Belle and Adele. You both make me laugh
    Im still laughing now..I really need a straight jacket today...god imagine if i was on drugs...SCAREY!
    xxmaz

SNAP ADELE! great minds think alike

sure do maz. you would be funny if you were on drugs. ill talk to you later maz. ans same to you belle.

adele

Maz...I know you don't have much water up your way...but there must be something in your water...mate you're a loony.

6 degrees hey? And I'm still drinking a frozen coke...I think I need to go to Slurpeeaholics Anonymous.

Well, mother's group this morning was alright, bit boring, but I met some nice people!
    One of them lives next door to one of mum's friends and I was like 'oh mum was telling me her friend's neighbour had just had a baby and it was cute' and she was like 'oh I chatted to a neighbour's friend when she visited the other day' and I said 'did she waffle on about nothing in a friendly way and offer lots of baby advice and brag about her grandson?' Yep, it was my mum. Good ol mum.

Got some fenugreek tablets today...how long til they boost my milk supply? How many do I take? 2 twice a day? Can't wait to have better supply, now that River's started wanting more, feeds are just so labourious.

Lol Shell at your df predicting that it wouldn't rain...boys always pretend to know about things they don't know about, but predicting that it won't rain on a rainy day? That's stretching it a bit, methinks.

Better go pop some washing in the machine! Hope everyone's doing well.

charli - she's a good girl for lifting her head on tummy time, Nina refuses to co-operate with tummy time.

update on mum: still in hospital and they are saying she has arthritis in the spine :eek: which is causing the migraines. The migraine is still there and they are pumping her full of drugs in the hope it goes away soon.

I can't believe some of you are talking about it being cold ... we are boiling up here!! 33 degrees today. Saw other parts of Qld were just as bad. Rach how hot is it out your way?

yeah i thought we were up to #9, then thought it was baby brain again! we do talk a lot though

hugs jodi re your mum

Love

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast