Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #100!!!!

Alright! HOW do you guys keep your kids out of the bins?? River's just tipped all the tissues and paper out of the lounge room little bin, waded through them and found a thrown-out ice-cream stick to chew on! He's been handing me bottles and boxes from the recycling basket all morning (not so bad, cos they're not dirty), and yesterday Rans investigated some wailing in the kitchen and found Riv with his hand trapped in the flap opening of the kitchen bin.
    Plus he's putting things IN the bin, like socks and toys. What do you guys do? Surely I'm not the only one with this problem!

On a cute note, he's started looking up in the shower, and opening his mouth to catch the water.

Meg, your trip sounds like such a great experience! Wishing you patience and tolerance with your inlaws.

Shell hon that's so naughty of your df, I sure hope he makes up for it!

Good to hear that there were some good Mother's Days! I got kisses from River (ones that I didn't have to ask for!), brekky in bed, and a Justin Timberlake concert BluRay, so after church, Rans put Riv down, and made us lunch and we watched that!

Well, Riv's suspiciously quiet, so I might go investigate.

got a text from Chrissy - my phones have been playing up so Im sorry its been late.

LIam 8p 4oz 56cm. Been in ICU, 4 24hrs out now. waiting 4 1 more test home monday alol good.

Chrissy - I hope that you guys are home and that the test was all clear.

Hope everyone had a good mothers day
    BBL when my little grunter doesnt want his girls

Rach, i am hoping things will improve for you soon and you will get your much awited baby.Thanks for popping on.
    Maz,thanks and i hope all your tests come back clear chrissy for little liam.

just got home.......fill you all in when im not so tired, he was in NICU, we had the all clear to come home today, we got a great gift from the NICU for mothers day.

chrissy - so good to hear from you, and that you're both at home down. Congrats again!

nelle - Nina went through that faze. Not much you can do really, just keep repeating yourself that the bin is yucky, or whatever. He'll eventually get the hint. Nina doesn't play with the bin anymore. She's now at the stage of putting things in the bin, that actually do belong in the bin!

I hope everyone had a good Mothers Day yesterday. We had a quiet day at home, with my family and Heath's mum here. At least they all looked after Nina while Heath and I felt sorry for ourselves for being so sick with the flu. Feeling 100% today, thank god.

Chrissy! - so good to see you home mate, thinking of you, im so happy that he is out of NICU now.. sending you big hugs matey.

Jodi -Call you at home but MIL said you were out so I called your mobile and heath answered oopsie I think I accidentally deleted your mobile when putting him in under you name in my mobile so I can receive your birth text message DOH, will be home tomorrow matey just called to see how you were as you have been sick.

Nelle - LOL at the bins, Julia love the bin puts everything it it when shes finished with it,,, ick! I have no idea. Do you have any idea too on how to stop her from opening and closing every door in the house it goes on for hours... sigh.

Maz - sorry couldnt talk tonight mate, thanks for the quick chat... mwah.

Shell - best wishes with TTC mate good to hear you are officially TTC

Meg - sounds like you are having a brilliant time! its great to hear about you and your adventures overseas! keep in touch!

Kell - honey happy mothers day, did you have a great time? we were actually in Windsor at Jeffrey's relo's place, had a great time. Saw the Clysdales in the main street too and the Macquaw (spell?) but you probably see them all the time lol.

Hello to everyone, gotta cook dinner.

Take care

Bel
    xxx

Hope you guys settle in well Chrissy, happy babymoon.

Lol Belle, no opening and shutting doors here, only shutting, and then after awhile, a little knock from his side of the door when he wants to get out (Rans taught him how to knock). It's so cute.

He was into EVERYTHING today though! You know how sometimes they have one of those ratbaggy days? That was today for him. There was stuff strewn throughout the whole house, nothing was left untouched. Pulling things off tables, pushing things over, crawling into/over things and getting stuck. VERY glad he's in bed now. :P

Rans has taken pity on me, and went to the shops after work for chocolate and a cook-at-home pizza, so that's in the oven now (the pizza, not the chocolate). There's a good side of Riv being into everything today, he brought a Time Out bar to me before he went to bed! We have NO idea where he found it! I ate it anyway.

Hope everyone had a really great day today, and hope we all have a good night!

Lol Nelle, it prolly came out of the bin! We luckily have our whole kitchen shut off with those children gates so no getting into bin here. Wait til Si is bit older and River can start teaching him all the cheeky things.

Chrissy- Great to hear your home, must mean everything is going well. Congrats again, hope you've settled in nicely and all those other kids are helping out, got plenty pairs hands there for nappies and pacing floors!

Jodi- Glad you're feeling better that means Emily can make an appearance now.

Meg, you're such lucky girl, I'm so jealous, I need nice holiday.

At least I had good shift at work yesterday. Not too busy.

Bought Df some vitamin stuff for men today, had horny goat weed in it, hopefully to get him in the mood so we can make a baby! He needs a serious libido lift. Better work considering costs $35 for 30 tablets.

lol belle, I think you confused Heath as much as you were confused!! I'll give you a call tomorrow. Had to go into Spotlight today and get some sheets for Nina's bed while they were on special.

nelle - That sounds like Nina, every single day I'll have the house all nice and clean in the morning, by lunch time it looks like a bomb has hit it. While she has a sleep, I do a little tidy up, only to have her trash it yet again once she's woken up. I just can't win with that child. At least you got some pizza & choccie tonight!
    When Nina wakes up from her sleep, she has a little play in her room, and when she's ready to come out, she knocks on the door saying 'mumma, mumma' until I let her out.

shell - hope the vitamins work for DH. Glad you didn't have to work too hard yesterday. Afterall, it was Mothers Day.

Shell- we have our kitchen baby gated too!!!! Too bad Teleah has taught Annika to climb over it. Good luck TTC!!

Nelle- so cute!! Annika has those days as well

Belle- At least Julia is clean, My teleah will just throw her rubbish on the floor

Chrissy- yay on being home. hope you are settling in well and Liam is doing well

well i was lucky today and DH said i could buy a laptop!!!!! so here i am on my new laptop watching TV!!!

Beatrix, thank god Ash hasn't even thought to attempt to climb over it! Laptops rock, Df gets one from school cause he head of department so every night I steal it and watch TV while I type away.

I didn't bother with gates for the kitchen. Nina loves spending time with me, helping me in the kitchen all the time. We have lots of fun baking cakes for Daddy. But because Nina does most of it, they turn out absolutely disgusting. But he tries them anyway! Poor Heath

I feel like I've just wet my pants ... hhhmmmmm, might go and investigate that

ooohhhhh go Jodie!!!

yet another false alarm. Except now I can't sleep, I'm starving, getting pains every now and then and very figity (sp?).

Oh Jodi! Anything happening hon? Was it a pop or just a trickle, or just that usual river of late pregnancy fluids...oh man they're annoying...

I've just had a shower, mmm was lovely. In bed about to shut the laptop lid and sleep.

ETA: Oh that's what I get for taking too long to post. Seriously Jodes, with all these niggles, be prepared either to race to the hospital, or birth at home with an ambulance on the way. At least you don't live too far from a hospital, but if you progess as quickly as I did, if you don't leave pretty early, you won't be in the mood to leave later.

nelle - I was talking to the midwife tonight on the phone, and asked her about the show I've been getting now for about 3 weeks, and how it's getting darker each day. And she said exactly what you did, make sure you have your bags packed, or 000 on speed dial! If only BIL lived this side of town, he's an ambo, and delivered a few babies now. Luckily ambos are only about 1 min away from my house. I really should finalise packing my bag though. I have all of Emily's stuff in there, just not all of mine yet

And why are you still awake???? At least I have an excuse, I'm big, fat and pregnant and uncomfy.

any news Jodi????????

Naughty Jodi- as if you dont have your bags packed!!! i cant believe how close you are to having bubs!!!!

Nelle- little night owl arnt you, just wondering do you co sleep??

Shell- i am loving the laptop!!! hmm a free one is better though

Man MJ has a cold, i can here her snoring away form all the snot. Have tried the mucus remover and lets say she aint that keen on it.

Well we have her 6-8 week check at the drs today, should be interesting to see how the porker is going.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast