Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #100!!!!

woohoo again well done Chrissy

Congrats chrissy and craig! Plus your gang on the arrival of liam!!!! Well done matey!

I knew that cheeky Liam would come before induction date. Yay its fantastic news.

Jodi, now its your turn, how you feeling by the way?

Maz has she said anything bout Liams heart? Were they gonna do tests or some sort of check?

Laurin- Poor Rylee, seems to be week where our little ones getting hurt, at least the mum told him off, I can't stand those parents that do nothing.

Annie- Thats great he is starting using sentences, I'm waiting for Ash to start doing it, still one word lines for us.

Me, I'm just exhausted again, work lately has just been sooo busy, hard to even find time for meal break. Might go sleep soon.

Hi all,
    I have jsut managed to jump on again - but it will be brief.

Firstly I wanted to say I am very sorry for you loss Rach. I know how much you want this.

helen - I am not sure what is going on, as I have only skimmed this page, but I hope you are alright.

Congrats on Liam joining us!

I hope everyone else is doing well.

We are in ireland at the moment. It is lovely and green here. AT THE MOMENT we are in the town of Cork. Today I went and kissed the Blany stone.

Spain was lovely and warm. It was nice to have some sunshine, as London was quite dreary. We spent a lot of time at the beach.

J has still been a gem. He has done so well with so many changes of places and timezones. He has just been so good.

Snyway take care all, and sorry about the typos as the keyboard is set up differently.

Meg

HI MEG!!!!!! Grr still so so jealous!!!

Wow Meg, sounds like you are having a great trip! ! Enjoy!

Ohhh Meg! I hope you're taking a million gazillion photos, and I want to see them all when you guys get back! Ireland sounds beautiful, glad you're having a good time! Was it good to see your sister?

Whoa Shell, that sounds busy? How come you're so busy? Just people getting sick with this weather? What section are you in?

Aww River's hugging a basketball. It might be nap time. :P

havent heard anymore from Chrissy - shes probably enjoying her baby moon.

Meg - OMG the Blany stone....that is so high up. Jeds parents did and they videoed it....I think I would personally shiat myself.

Nelle - hows the nappy rash? we've started over here with it now

hello everyone...usual slack tart here

What a pain Maz! The rash is starting to clear, just letting him be in the bath or shower longer than usual, and the Ungvita cream seems to be doing its thing!

Better go, Riv looks asleep on his feet.

Ok, I've not heard of the blaney stone. Is this showing my lack of any knowledge to anywhere outside of Australia. Maybe I should google it!
    Thats great Meg that you are having such good time and even better that J is settled with it all, would make it alot easier.

Nelle, I have no idea why its got so busy. I'm on an aged medical ward. we still get same amount patients, I guess its cause most of them are quite unwell and need alot care where usually you'll get few really unwell and others not so bad so it balances out. At least the time goes quick when you're working hard. And how is everything going with you and those 2 gorgeous boys? How is Riv with Si?

Had my pap test done today plus she said cause we'll be ttc soon I should get blood tests done for rubella and other things (can't remember what) so if once everything turns up all good we can start going for it.

I just crossed my legs in thought of a pap smear...I still havent had one since before I had Vy.

Im gettign excited for you Shell...TTC soon!! woo hoo

oh have to share

Went to the mothers day mass at Nikoalus' and Wilhelms school. Father asked for new mums to stand and he said he hoped that there was a baby present so I had to stand cause everyone looked right at me. He did a huge pray for us and I stood there trying my hardest not to bawl. I was so touched by what he was saying. He even came out to the car and said hello afterwards which made me smile so much.

Sorry but it just made my day!

Meg - very very jealous here! Rub it in why don't ya!

shell - PMSL, yeah google it! Good luck with the blood test results. The rubella booster was what stopped Kel & I from TTC when we wanted to, ours was too low. Hopefully that won't be the case for you guys.

nelle - that's so cute of Riv falling asleep on his feet. Nina will occassionally hide in a corner and go to sleep if she's really tired, or she'll go and lie in bed and go to sleep.

maz - bummer about the nappy rash, hope it clears up soon. Who has it, Vy or Mateauz.

Getting better, very slowly though. At least the aches and pains have gone, just this damn cold is still hanging around. We put the vapouriser on in our room last night and for the first night this week we actually got some sleep, as Heath has it too.
    Nina has worked out how to open the front door today, and before I found her up on the footpath talking to the trees Heath's going to have to fix that problem quick smart.
    And Emily seems to be very comfy in there. Not much happening at all. I can't believe Chrissy popped before me!! I wonder how she is going??

Lol Jodi, she beat you to the finish line. Hopefully though the cold will pass before you go into labour, you need all your strength for it.

Maz, wow that is beautiful. I reakon I would've been trying not to cry too. And you better get your pap test done, she told me off (in a nice way) for waiting so long.

Maz i too have not had one done.Mine i think was just after ruby or millana? To be honest cant remember but have the letter.Have you recieved my parcel for mat? Did you get my text?
    Chrissy,i sure bet she is enjoying her little man.Lucky thing.
    Meg,nice to hear from you. Glad your having a fab time and j is behaving.
    Shell i dont envy you working with the aged.Im so over that.I was worked to death.lol
    Ok off for a drive.something to do.
    Ruby has done 2 wees on a potty.Her choice not mine.lol I cant believe it. I think she is copying big sis.

Hi Girls,

Maz - how lovely of the Father - I would have cried for sure, what a memory to cherish.
    Shell - you sound flat stick, hope things improve and you do manage to relax when you aren't working, some how. I havn't had a pap smear since way before Rylee, whooooops.
    Meg - how awesome, I have been to Cork and kissed the Blarney Stone, it is a huge buzz. Ireland is a beautiful place that's for sure.
    Nelle - glad the nappy rash is getting better.
    Jodi - happy you are starting to feel better, cheeky Nina on escaping out the front door. Emily sounds like she isn't in a hurry to come out, she is probably psyching herself up for the big wide world
    Caddie - woo hoo to Ruby on weeing on the potty what a little champion.
    and Chrissy - how are you doing, how is that little Liam, hope all is okay and you are happily babymooning.
    Rach -hope you are taking care,
    Belle - how are you doing?

Sorry I know i have missed people. Hi to Anna, AnnaT, Annie, Kell.....

Okay, well third time to the doctors this week, I had a call from Rylee's child care centre about lunchtime saying she was shivering, hands turning blue and had a temp of 39 so I rushed down and got her and managed to get her an appointment at the drs quickly, she has tonsilitis again, so on AB's, her temp had gone up to 39.5 even after I had given her nurofen and hour before, poor baby, she resting now, and a sad wee bub.

Okay, bbl.
    Laurin

Laurin - hon im so sorry to hear Rylee has tonsilitis again, its so hard for their little systems to handle. hope the ABs kick in sooon I remember how Julia was when she had it

MAZ - awww i would have been a bawling mess on the floor how sweet of the Father to say a prayer for you and your family...

Im ok girls for those who asked how Im doing, got my GTT test back all good, im just really tired and dont feel much movements from my little one inside due to my placenta in the front so its worrying but im ok. Inlaws are in Sydney for a month so doing stuff with them a lot and Julia its very exausting.

Hello to everyone sorry no more personals at this stage im knackered, inlaws just came for lunch and just got Julia to bed so im off to the sofa to rest...

Whooohoo Chrissy, glad to hear of the safe arrival of Liam, congratulations.

Well I am getting better but am now in so much pain in my left hip, I dont know if it is caused by the cyst or not. Ob said that they will not intervene(surgery) until 2nd trimester. It has shrunk a little bit, so here's hoping they dont have to do anything. Am still tired etc.

Hope everyone is well, probably wont be back on until, someone has had a baby or something major happens. Will be lurking though, so please all take care. Things are tough at home, Leith hasnt been able to work since Dec due to illness and is no longer able to work and they are retiring him, so it has been a tough year for lots of things. I would just like to take this opportunity to thank you all immensly for all of your kind words and support, I truly dont know where I would be without you all.

Love

Oh Helen, is Leith okay? that does sound tough. Is there anything else he can do?

Glad your test came back good Belle!

Maz, that must have felt so special, it's nice to have warm moments like that isn't it.

Tonsillitis again Laurin!? Bad luck!

Hope you recover quickly Jodi.

Wow at Ruby and the potty Cads! River's nowhere near that!

Well, better go Rans is home and Silas has been sleepy all day - trying to wake him so we don't have a rough night tonight!

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast