Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #101

That is the worst thing that he can do Shell, as stressing will make it harder for her to feed. Def get DF to speak to her if you think that it will help. Maybe you could ring beyond blue or PANDA and get some hints on what you can do to assist. Or you could post in the PND section and get some advice from others.

shell - I hope your friend pulls through this. It's such a difficult time in the early days, and everyone always needs their partner for support. Hopefully getting your DF to speak with hers will help.

Shell- your poor friend, unfort some males take along time to adjust to having kids (mine still hasnt) i really hope things get better for her

Thanks girls. I know he is so stressed, I suggested to her that maybe he go talk to someone rather than take it all out on her. Just couple things he has said/ done have been selfish and insensitive. It just sad cause they waited 7 years for this baby, I want them to enjoy it and not have this time overshadowed. Her MCHN sounds quite supportive and is seeing her weekly to keep eye on things.

Oh and yay Bea for 2 months of BFing!

i have just uplaoded some pics of Liam,in my photo gallary, its only taken 2.5 weeks

Awww Chrissy, very cute.

Hey girls!

Just thought I'd quickly pop my head in and say hello. Oh, and huge big welcome to all the new bubbas that have arrived and those still baking - you girls have been BUSY!

Shell - Please keep an eye on your friend, I wish I had a friend who noticed that I was developing PND in the early days and I may not have gotten so bad (though I've nearly made a full recovery). I do feel for her hubby - he is obviously stressed, but if he talks it out, he may realise that things really aren't so bad and then stop taking it out on her.

All is going great with us, Xander is a little bugger - a real boys' boy if you know what I mean. Things are totally flat out crazy as we a doing massive renos' and I've had my contract extended at work and likely to take on an extra day sometime after X turns 2 (someone's gotta foot the bill for all the work being done on the house and my new car). But I'm loving life so all is great.

Take care chickadees! Hugs. Anna xx

Anna! Brilliant to hear from you! How are your cakes going? Great to hear you and yours are doing well! Is Xander talking? What renos are you doing?

Hello anna! Life does sound fun and exciting. Hows xanders ears?
    Millana has made a recovery but ruby has it.Not as bad but enough not to warrant outings. I will have to go and get ruby some medicine today though.
    I went out to dinner on saturday night with 2 school friends.Was a really good night of catching up.I felt guilty going out because millana and ruby were out of sorts but aaron coped marvellously and said they were angels.Go figure.
    Chrissy ive been trying to find your pics? Where are they mate been dying to see little liam!lol
    Belle hows julia now?
    Helenp how are you and your preciuos bundle going? Any sickness?
    Ness have you and dh made up?

Great to hear from you Anna**

caddie - Hope Ruby has a quick recovery.

Belle - How is Julia?

Very cute Chrissy!!

Jodi - How are you travelling with your girls? Is Emily better?

Kell - It has been a while since you have popped in. Is everything ok?

Maz - How are things for you??

Rach - Hi mate. I hope you and Jack are doing well.

Nelle - Is Si a long sleeper like Riv? Or are you up earlier in the mornings now that you have 2??

AnnaT - How is Rip now?

Bea - I bet you are glad all the needles are over and done with for the moment.

Laurin - How is Riley's sleeping going?

Marnikat - Are you still around?

Helen -Hope things are good for you.

We are just hanging at home today. J is enjoying some dancing with a CD playing Disney tunes. He thinks that he is singing along as well

Anna- nice to see you

Caddie- havent made up as such, he is doing the usual i will try to change stuff. who knows atm we are ok.

Meg- yep needles over and done with for Teleah at least, Annika no more til 4 and well MJ she has just started.

well i have a sinus cold, nice grren boogies!!! and my head hurts
    should really go tto the DR but im not taking 3 kids there.

caddie..they are in the gallary section of BB, and if you click on it they are on the front page atm.

Hi Girls

Anna - great to hear from you, sound very happy & busy which is fantastic.

Shell - how is your friend going, has your DF had a chance to speak to her DH? The first few months afer having a baby is HARD in every dimension of your life....

Caddie - good on you for getting out on Sat night, bet you felt like a new woman!

Meg - do you feel like you are back to real life now or are you still catching up on everything. Thanks for asking about Rylee's sleeping, she is still coming into bed with me.....

Hi to everyone else.

Okay better go, we had gymbaroo this morning then groceries and I am hoping Rylee will have a nap his arvo.

Laurin xxx

I don't know if Df will chat to his friend, he reakons he is not one that appreciates "having a chat" he might instead just bring up subtely bout how hard having baby is etc and try get him talking that way.

I have cold too, feel like crap, plus Af with it not good mix!

Bea- I don't know what going on with your Dh but I do hear you on them being PITA. Mine goes out every sat night then is hung over all day sunday while I'm at work so I don't get home til 10pm the house looks trashed, he seems to have this mentality sometimes that he doesn't have to do anything cause I'll do it. Other times hes great but has these very lazy, selfish stages.

Caddie- Sounds like you should go out more often and leave Aaron with the girls!

Anna- Great to see you again. It sounds like everything is going fantastically for you.

Chrissy those pics are so cute, hope all those older children of yours are all helping out! Bet they love cuddling and doing things for him.

Ash is starting to not sleep in the day again, luckily she isn't overly cranky in the evenings just a bit. She in her cot now laughing away at something.

OMG!

We might be moving to Brisbane instead of Townsville

A guy is being posted to Brissy but would prefer to go to Townsville so he's been looking for someone who wants to swap. He asked Ryan and he said he'd have to ask the boss ( ME ) and I said if they can organise it within this week because we're due to go in less than 5wks then we'll take it.

OMG I dont know whether Im excited or sad or what

Shell - I would be leaving DF a list for when you are at work and get mighty $hitty if he can't get it done! I have resorted to that in the past. seems to work here.

Laurin - Yep feel like I have never left. Although we are having a slight problem with putting J to bed at night. He is used to being in the room with us as he was for the past month, and he does not like it too much being in his own room now. Oh well I will give it a few weeks as he settles back in.

AnnaT - I hope it all works out how you want it!

Emily's cold isn't too bad now, I've been putting the vapouriser on in her room at night, which seems to be helping.
    Had her check up with the dr today, she's gained 600g since birth and has grown 5cm in length!! She's going to be one tall girl. Nina is tall for her age, but wasn't as tall as Emily is now, until she was 9 weeks old!

Nina did the cutest thing today. Her nappy (cloth) was wet, and she took it off, went into the laundry and wanted to put it in the bucket (which is in the laundry sink). Heath reckons all we need to do now is teach her how to put the nappy on herself, and we won't need to do anything

annat - I'm very sad, I thought I was finally getting a friend up here. On the other hand though, you'll only be about 4 hours away from Shar.

shell - that's good that Ash is still happy at least, even if she isn't sleeping during the day.

chrissy - love the pics of your little man! How is everything going?

anna - great to hear from you! That's great news about your reno's. Like everyone else has asked already, how is Xanders ears etc going?

Liam is gorgous chrissy,i wish i could give him a cuddle!! Very cute.
    Ruby has millana's sickness so she has been pretty crabby all day.Wont allow me to do much at all. But anyway's thats what having kids is all about right! The goodside is she is giving me more cuddles.
    I have finished my first Mr woodland owl! Check him out at wahms. He is very cute.lol

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast