Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #13

to cute Jodi

I agree those bubs are gorgous!!! I will have to get my camera out and try catch a smile!
    Maz,sorry i missed you but i was at kindergym with millana! Thanks for your message as it put a smile on my dile!
    Anyways gotta run up the street for last minute essentials.BBL

sharleen - just emailed them to you. I've sent it from a different email addy, my bellybelly one, so check your junk folder for it.
    She was having a ball in the pool. She's a real water baby. As soon as she sees the water she gets all excited

I never seem to cathc you CAddie - you busy lizzy you. Hope kinder gym was fun for MIllana. I cant seem to get a pic of Vy smiling either. She always looks like she's part of the mafia or its her crim shot.
    Jodie - hope tea turned out alright for you mate. to hot to cook here. Take my hat off to you that you atleast had the intensions on cooking a roast.
    Shell - PMSL at little miss organ @r$e. Ah man to funny.
    Anna - kissin gyour @r$e now for the booster..now could you esplain what it is again? Ive got all these snaps, fold over, pocket nappies etc floating in my head. To much for a blonde to take! Went to that site you recommended at I printed down pad fold, the jo nappy (the 1 you use) and gaynors for girls. I couldn't wait to show jed when he got home (I really must get a life man). He thinks its great that we all help each other. Ah thanks again hon!
    Adele - dont stress on sending it now, to much crapola going on for you mate. Thank yo so much for the thought but.
    Sharleen - im so sorry about the song and naughty girl for spending to much..3 firm smacks!
    Rach - I use disposables of a night to...Its easier for Jed to comprehend IYKWIM
    Spoke to Belle today and she's not very god. Silly girl is embarrased and theirs no need to be. We love you Belle and dont stress mate, we are all here for you. You come back when you can and relax and find your feet babe.
    I better go and finish my KK pressy so I can send it soon.
    Have a great night girls
    xxmaz

Jodie - im so jealous of the pics you get...their fantastic....you b'artch lol

Quote Originally Posted by shellbell3 View Post
    i think i could win a prize for the fastest nighttime nappy change
    don't know about that one shell, I think I could do it in my sleep now, and probably within a minute during the night. The faster the better, that way she doesn't get the s**ts.

Adele - I haven't heard from Bel today, wasn't home much tho so if she called I have missed it... I will try and reach her tomorrow.

Maz - Can you e-mail me your address so I can send this booster off to you? It basically makes any existing nappy arrangement a lot more absorbant without making it really bulky. You just lay it inside the nappy before putting it on Vy (or you can put it between the nappy and the cover if easier). The Jo fold is waaay easy too and soaks up heaps. Do you use those plastic pilchers? I don't, but was given a few I could also post to you.

Sharleen - That is soooo naughty of you spending too much on the KK pressie!

Rach - Have you tried using wool over your cloth nappies? If you happy using sposies, that's fine... but wool over a cloth *should* be a lot cooler in the heat - kinda like an evaporative cooler for his bum.

Belle - Hon, I know you are probably reading this, so sending huge hugs to you... don't be embarrased. Being a mum is damn hard work! Certainly the hardest "job" I've ever done.

Jodi - I agree with Maz, you always get such awesome photos of little Nina. She is simply scrummy.

Well Xander was quite a good boy today, only screamed for about an hour this evening, which is a definate improvement on the last week or so. My Mum bought him the cutest top in Sydney that says "If you think I'm yummy, you should see my Mummy". I gave her the biggest hug for that as I've been feeling a bit down about my body just not being what it used to be (yeah I'm skinny, but my belly skin is all weird now and I just feel very drab mumsy).

Talking about cute outfits... has anyone seen the latest Target catalogue?!?! There is the cutest romper in there that looks like a santa suit. I'm getting Xander one for sure.

Better go spend some time with that cute stranger sitting on our couch (my poor husband!)

Well the Christmas tree is up and looking sooooo good! Probably the last year for a while that it will, well, maaybe next year, but after that I suspect children will be too much of a threat to a Myer-esque tree. I remember our Christmas tree growing up, it was chaotic, full of home-made maccaroni decorations.

Belle...um what are you embarrassed about? You're awesome.Tell you what, if anyone should be embarrassed...Rans said on his way home that he wasn't going to get me a slurpee today, (cos he's embarrassed too, about being a regular there) and do you know what I did? Spoiled brat (yes that's me ) CRACKED it!! Like, I got really mad! Over Rans not getting me a slurpee! Now THAT'S something to be ashamed of. And then Rans came home with groceries, and I wanted to know where the Frosty Fruits were! Yes folks, Nelle was a COWWW today! (We're friends now, cos I apologised, but sheesh, I was in fine form in the arvo!)

Maz, I struggle to get smiley photos too, he still is new to smiling, so I'm so fascinated and entertained that I forget to get the camera til he starts to get tired! So I have one sort of smile, but that's it...I can never find the camera at the right moment...Rans always 'puts it away' who know where.

Nappy changes take a long time for us, cos River loves his change table...wierd I know. I think it's cos I have the nappy covers airing on a peg thingo hanging from the roof, so it's sort of like a makeshift mobile for him! So I leave him on there while I get a midnight drink and pee (that may change when he is more mobile, but for now the change table's big enough for his wiggles) and come back to him cooing at his nappy covers

Rach, the chat's pretty late at night, since the WA-ers are about 2hrs behind us, so like, 8ish for them and 10ish for us, I think. So you might be able to get away for a bit by then?
    Sharle, I'm tempted to go just sliiightly over budget too...I will see how I go, but I would pay the extra to not have to think of something creative to stay below budget! We'll see...thanks to express post, I should have a bit more time up my sleeve!

Put River in his first AIO (all in one) nappy today, was pretty impressed, it's not too bulky at all! (It's a magic-all, for those who know nappy brands). Dried pretty quick too, although today was pretty warm. We're headed for about 35 plus tomorrow and Thurs, and Mazzie, think you guys are gonna be hotter too! Hope you can stay cool!

Well, might head to bed, though I've napped a bit today, so I'm not that tired. Have mother's group tomorrow, not sure if I'll go (how slack is that), I'll see how hot it is, since my car's air con is broken.
    Take care girls, hope you (and your babies) all sleep well! xo

ETA: Hi Anna!
    Last edited by Nelle; November 28th, 2006 at 10:29 PM. Reason: Ooh Anna!

Hi Nelle!

nelle, caity loves the change table too, must be my cloth nappy mobile hanging up as well,hehehe.

jodi........love the pic

Ash doesn't mind the change table in the day cause there felt pic on the wall that she stares at and smiles and i rotate wach week what pic hangs there. At night though I change her in her bassinet that way she doesn't scream. I think she just hates going from warm bed to cold change table.

Nelle- Wait til Riv's old enough to decorate it and you'll end up with one side of the tree full with deco's and the other side bare. Kids seem to like putting them all in the one area.

Anna**- LOL. I love the top your mum bought you. Its hard to feel sexy again being a mummy. I find its not just my tummy but being a milk machine or cow, whatever I am makes it hard to feel sexy.

Rach75- Don't take any of there crap. Just do things your way and if they don't like it well tell them where to stick it and maybe then they won't invite you back and you won't have to put up with them! LOL.

God can't believe its gonna be 36 tomor when its raining outside at the moment. I think i am trying to be in denial. I just really hate hot weather! I think I might have to move to Tassie or New Zealand or maybe Antarctica!

Morning all,

Another good night here. In 12 hours Nina only woke for 1 feed, which was at 2am. Can't complain with that. Now she's giggling at the tv while watching sunrise.
    After her 6.30 feed Heath was playing with her while laying down, and she was sitting on his chest, and she did a HUGE vomit where it just projectiled all down his neck and back and all over the bed. He practically threw her over to me I thought good girl, spew all over daddy hehehe

anna - yep saw that catalogue last night and I'm getting one too! They're just gorgeous.

nelle - your poor husband!! You're going to send the man insane!

hey shell, we posted at the same time. I know what you mean about the heat. Every year I complain about the heat here, but never move or anything, just stick with it. I'd die if we didn't have a/c and a pool. We have our a/c and Nina's a/c on every night and we go for a swim every day. The pool has been about 30.5degrees the last couple of days.

Hi girls,

Thanks so much for your kind words. Im not going to well have been having panic attacks when doing jobs around the house which isnt good I cant seem to do anything at the moment. Mum came over yesterday and tried to help but it just freaked me out more so I went to GP and got Zoloft anti depressant as I cant get anyworse than this cause I feel like I cant do anything but cry and feed Julia so started taking the medication today and seeing counsellor on 13 Dec.

Maz - you were wonderful on the phone last night when I was feeling dow about everything thank you so much! you always make me laugh.

Anna** - lets chat today, will fill you in and see how you and your beauitful boy are doing.

Jodi - thanks so much for your email, you are a great support and so kind. big hugs

Nelle - LOL you make me laugh, I always am like that too, like why cant DH get me something when he goes out himself to get his diet coke next door??? sometimes he just forgets, its ok...did you get the frosty fruits? Im embarrassed to feel helpless I guess all my chores during the day except feeding Julia freak me out.

Chrissy - thanks for your post mate, how are you and the kids going?

Adele - thanks for the chat this morning mate chat to you a little later.

Bel
    xxx

Nelle - bugger the tree mate - you should see our ceiling. The kids and I have been making chrissy decos and hanging them up there so Vy can see them when she's on the floor. Ive just hung them up with the 3m hooks that dont leave marks. We made some gods hands and their going up today aswell.
    Anna - big sloopy kisses to you babe. will pm you my address. AS for the tummy issue. mate im sick of rolling mine up like a sardine lid and tucking it into my knickers. Not very attractive. Love the t-shirt your mum gave you, Ive got a body singlet suit that says - did I get my good looks from my mummy.
    chirssy - Caitlyn is just so gorgeous mate. You take bloody fantastic pics to. Hope your tribe is well and that you havent been dripping to badly. lol.
    Belle - I hope you didn't mind me just putting that down before. I just worry about you hon and the more people you have here to support you the better. We're all in this together so if you hurt, we all hurt.
    As for the KK pressy. Yes I went over budget but I dont really care. I just love christmas. Ive got a pile of presents to wrap and put under the tree today for the relies and such. Ive still got my kids pressies hidden cause their all from santa
    My baby is almost 3 months old...were the hell has the time gone?
    oh have to go need to pee
    xxmaz

Oh, it's okay Jodi, Rans is already insane You know how you can get Christmas tree skirts, that sit round the bottom of the tree? When we were decorating the tree, he had the skirt around his neck singing 'everybody loves the Christmas Poncho'. Goodness only knows just how crazy River will end up being...

Hey there Belle, well I wouldn't be any help with how to feel while doing housework...since I don't really do any!! But I never really did, when we first got married and there were dishes to be done, I suddenly had 'homework' to do Although I do wash the nappies, cos I think they're pretty! Oh mercy...in love with nappies...got any spare Zoloft Belle?

Shell I'm the same, I woke up a bit confused that it was cloudy...haven't stepped outside yet, so perhaps it's really humid...

And Anna, what a fun top! I'm another that doesn't look toooo different from pre-preg, though the belly's a bit wierd, and I'm pretty sure my butt's bigger, but I try not to look
    It's still hard to feel sexy though, I think Shell got it right, it's because of feeding, I have to be a mother first, wife second sometimes, because Rans will wait and River won't! Perhaps when Riv's a bit older a night in a hotel will help... (with Riv being babysat, that is!)

OH! OH! Does this silence mean that River's asleep?! I did recognise the cranky tired signs earlier and put him down, but if he's asleep I must flee! Flee to the shower quick before he does that whole 'mum's in the shower so I'd better scream' thing!!
    Bye girls! xo

oh so excited...I just got my fitted nappies (only bought them yesterday from a lady of ebay). I bought some cow hide ones of course. their so cute.
    Anna - yes I just plastic thingos that go other oh thats it pilchers...DAH!!!!!!
    Have just emailed you something a bit different. Well I hope its your email you did send me the pinapple cake reciep didn't you?
    going to go and wash my new nappies now
    xxmaz

nelle - you crack me up ... I do hope Riv will be babysat! You had me in stitches of laughter. Small things amuse small minds hehe

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast