Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #16

Well, aren't I a smart cookie, I was typing a post and then decided to go back a page to check something my brain must have gone to the loo for awhile or something.

So...well, anyway, the important thing is, I really had a grouse time chatting to you girls last night, it was fun giggling away at the computer :P
    We really should do it more often, even once a term.

Oh and Jodi, I smell like eucalyptus rub and I love it! Mmmm...

Better go...might wake River soon, he hasn't drunk as much as I thought he should for such a hot day...he's very tired from seeing lots of people at a 90th b'day today. And he might be going through a growth spurt, very grizzly yesterday.
    xo

ambz- They use anusol for hemmoroids (sp?). If you are having alot of pain and blood sounds like you could have them. Also try witch hazel and just pour it in the area, yes it does sound yuck but my Df got told to try it when he had them and he swears by it. A poor friend of mine had them so bad she ended up in surgery having to get them removed!

AnnaT- Glad to hear you and Dh had good chat bout TTC. I'm glad he finally sat down with you and explined how he felt, men are so hard sometimes to get them to say how they are feeling.

I hate this hot weather and its gonna be 37 tomor! The pain of it all, Ambz I might have to come round and sit in your air conditioned place!

Shell! Where in Melb are you? I think I'm out tomorrow as well (outside doing this Christmas carols thing too would you believe, I felt bad enough taking Riv outside today..) but seriously, if another day is going to be hot, you can come around to my airconditioning if you need.

I'm in East Brighton, I dunno how far that is from you. I could go to the in-laws but I would have to deal with them then. I'm thinking I should just buy one of those portable air cons, will have to look in trading post. Be nice to meet up with you anyway sometime. We still gotta get off our butts and plan some sort of Vic meet up!

another night on the wine for me............blah blah blah

hehehhehhehehhehhe............can you see im bored...........

have a great night

Go online shopping Chrissy, that's GREAT for boredom!
    I just bought some nappies and also a little something for River and also Vyolett since I was late with her mummy's SS present - of course as a result I will have to wait for it to be posted to me, making Maz's present even later ROFL!!! Ah well, missymoooo and Mazziemoo will get their stuff soon enough!

River's been asleep since about 4:30/5....he finished his last feed at 3:30. Do you think I should wake him, or just get up when he gets hungry next? Might just leave him be...what do you think?

I'd leave him be Nelle, he may sleep through

DH is home from his work drinks thingy and watching a war movie with his mates. Bub is sound asleep in his bed and I may follow him in a min and *hopefully* get a solid 7hrs sleep.

Ugh so not looking forward to the hot day tomorrow, we were being told it will be 40 degree's here! Definately a veg on the lounge in the aircon and watch Austar day tomorrow.

was great to chat last night. ainsleigh and i got up at 7 and went down to my dad's for breakfast.... just a chance for her to see her Pop really then we dared to tackle target and that was a nightmare. we had a lovely afternoon nap together, then my dad and his partner came over for dinner and my beautiful girl self settled, even when her pop went in to talk to her once she was in bed. (one of these days my dad will learn that you have to arrive before 8pm if you want to see the baby )

now i am bored... think i should head to bed with my book, then i'll fall asleep quickly... and tomorrow is definately worth waking up for..... happy birthday to me!

night girls

surprise surprise IL's are being slightly tolerable LOL I think they have got the message, Jack and I came home from darts presentation at 10.30pm then had to go back out as I couldn't find my new mobile phone my sister gave me for xmas on Tuesday :eek: thankfully as I pulled into carpark of memo club there it was on ground it has a little scrath on the battery but otherwise ok, can't beleive I didn't run over it when I pulled out, Jase is in so much troublke he would have dropped it when putting pram in boot for me

anyway IL's and Jase are still out, so shall see if they behave when get home Jack is down and for the life of me if they go in his room I will rip it up them :mad:

ok breath rach breath they are heading home at lunch tomorrow YAY!!! then we have work xmas party YAY!!! first work thing we have attended in 6 1/2 years of being here LOL

hey girls,

it was damm hot here in adelaide we all went up to mums house for the day and got to go in the pool. riley loved it he cried when we had to get him out lol.

akira is doing much better she was so happy yesterday that she was laughing which i havent heard that in months. it put a big smile on my face.

we would like to say thanks to maz for letting everyone know what was going on and for all the well wishes .

Thanks belle for the milk bath i had a bath late last night it was nice.

well im off back to the lounge to sleep.

later girls

Adele

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RIKI

Rikki-

Adele- Thats good to hear Akira is feeling much beter, ah the pool sounds very nice, we used to go to my IL's pool but they bought a new place last year with NO POOL! Ah I was very upset with them.

Rach75- Only a few more hours left with them, you'll make it thru.

Nelle- I love shopping on e-bay can be sooo addictive, lucky I have Df credit card linked up to our paypal account, its just when the bill arrives....

Well I'm hanging for this cool change to arrive, heard 4pm, so just under 7 hours of this horrible heat, I found a portable air con unit on trading post but its already gone! You really have to be quick with these things.

[FONT="Courier New Rikki

and Shellbell those few hours can't come soon enough, why the fudge can't they leave him alone to lay on his mat fudge fudge fudge

BREATH BREATH my new mantra

work xmas do tonight so we are off to bilo around 3pm
    "][/FONT]

Happy Birthday Rikki

Hope you have a great day.

Love

Just read posts, yes Ambz anusol is for roids. I finally went to the dr and have been refered on, so if you dont get any relief and keep bleeding. As embarrassing as it is go to the dr.

Wahwah is calling. BBL

Love

happy birthday rikki have a great day.

rach tell them you dont want them to pick him up when he is playing. its your house and your baby so tell them.

Happy birthday Rikki
    Sorry DH isnt there to enjoy it with you, Im sure he's rung you already a thou sand times.
    Helen - you a god woman. I bought the [email protected] Ol cream (as jed referrs to it) and i had reliefe within 10 mins.
    Nelle - you so ow me a frozen coke when we finally meet up
    its so hot here. I went and had a look at my thermometer thino and it read 45 in the shade :eek: no wonder im sweeting my bb's off! back under the aircon for me

wow for the hot weather!!! we really havnt had that here yet.I live on the coast so we get a breeze most days.
    Happy Birthday rikki!! hope its a good one and hubby could call you.
    Yippee that akira is okay and happy.Poor mite.
    Ruby always wants to sit up! When i lie her down she tries to sit up.Shes wobbly still due to her head though.BBL she is crying

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast