Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #16

AnnaT- Thats one thing i can thank my MIL for, she had 2 boys and they always had to help around the house, plus too Df did live on his own for a number of years so that too forced him to do stuff. Otherwise he'd be up **** creek cause being a messy person myself there would be no way i'd pick up after him.

God i hope there is rain soon. its terrible all these bushfires, it scares me too that summer has just started.

My mum had us 4 kids in under 5 years! I don't know how the hell she did it. The other day when my nephew was over and I'm playing with him(he's 5), trying to feed Ash as well and i said to my mum how the hell did she cope its would've been so hard.

Just Changed my ticker to something Christmasy! Try and get on tonight !

hey girls,

i have been home for 2hrs now and she hasnt stop chucking the poor thing. there was no traces of dairy fat in her stomach so they are thinking it is a stomach bug which is going to take her a good few days to get over well they hope.

shellbell - akira has a problem with breaking dow dairy fat and it just builds up and can make her really sick. so i have to take her to the hospital to have her checked every few months and if she tells me she has a sore tummy i have to get her there quick smart or she will pass out on me. which she has done and hasnt woken up for a few days.

they had pumped her stomach twice today and had a look in there. she is so brave they dont even have to knock her out anymore she just lets them do it now.

i might not be able to make it to the chat tonight but i will try im going to go to mums when simon gets home as we are having tea up there and going for a swim akira rang mum to ask if she could go for a swim the poor thing.

well im off to the loung to make sure there both ok .

Later

Adele

Im back..........did you all miss me, i have to read throgh all the posts, and catch up.

thanks to kara and sharleen for your text and well wishes.

what time tonight? im in nsw.

good to seeyou back chrissy, how is your eye??

hopefully talk to you all later tonight if not have a good night

Adele

Chrissy - silly question....we were worried sick about ya babe. Thank god your alright. Im pretty sure its 10pm EST for the Perth girls it will be 8pm.
    Caddie - your bag of scrapping goodies is on its way
    Anna - Ive posted you your money for the cover.
    Its so hot and yucky here. The kids are so over it and so am I
    See you al ltonight
    xxmaz

Maz - I dunno what is happening with our e-mails, but we haven't even agreed on how much! LOL.. I hope you didn't send too much hon.

glad to see you back chrissy and feeling better.
    my kk pressie arrived today...and if my brain is correct i think it is from the same person who was my baby shower friend...if so, lucky me!
    i am such a dunder brain... i made plans for tonight, but it is for an early dinner so should be back by 8pm. roll your eyes at me, cos i am sure rolling them at myself!

has everyone received their kk pressie now?

yes sireee!
    See you later on chickie babes.Perhaps only for a couple of hrs as i need to make my SIL a xmas pressie!!!

Jodi - I love Nina's Xmas piccie with Santa!!! So cute. ETA: Just went on your webpage to view the full size pic... that's a very young looking Santa

Rikki - I got your xmas card this afternoon.... soooo gorgeous! Did you print up yourself or get them made? They look fantastic.
    Last edited by Anna**; December 8th, 2006 at 05:15 PM.

Yep! The postie brought it while I was in the shower! It's so pretty under the tree (the only one there!), I can't wait to open it! Poor Maz, your SS must be a real slack cow, perhaps someone will punish her by pouring a slurpee down her throat or something really bad like that.

Silly Rikki with your dinner! Hope you can make it back in time girl!

Chrissy great to see you back, of course we missed you! How are you?

Ooh poor little Akira, hope she's doing good! Did she get her swim?

Well, can't think of anything else to write right now, will be back if I do think of something. And of course, I'll see you guys at 10pm est! Hurrah!

i am doing well, just have to keep myself awake till tonight, i have my kk pressie, cant wait to open it.

i am so tired these last few days, must be all the drugs they pumped into me, either that or im pregnant, havent had a period yet, and lots of unprotected sex... naughty me!!

oh my god - bloody people downstairs were banging until 11.45 pm last night- I have just tried to get onto the Chairman of the Body Corporate - no bloody answer and Rylee has been grizzling all morning and won't go to sleep - I am over everything at the moment. BBL when in a better mood.

Enjoy your chat tonight girls.

Forgot to say, Rylee's appointment at the paediatrician went well - she now weighs 5.95 kg and is 62 length.

Better go
    Laurin

Hi all,
    Not sure if I'll still be awake at 10pm, I'm actually feeling ready for bed now!

Laurin- Thats terrible Laurin, I would've been down there swearing, maybe next time they give you the ****s at night you could go and find the fuse box and cut there power, that'll teach them!

chrissy- Hi Chrissy, glad to hear your much better. Maybe this time you'll get preg straight away, you never know...

Adele- How scary for you all that stuff that poor Akira has to go thru. Does she have to avoid dairy products because of it? poor little thing, I hate to see sock kiddies.
    How is she now?

Sharleen- I'm already wondering what type of guy Ash is gonna go for. i keep telling her she is gonna be locked up in her room til she's 40!

Well I had a nice day today, went out for coffee with my mothers group, very pleasent. Got my massage tomor. Just annoyed about driving home afterwards in 37 degree heat and the drivers side window is broken so I will get so hot and bothered and it will defeat the purpose of my relaxing massage, no I'm sure i will enjoy it.

Laurin - next time your neighbours (the @rsehoooles) try that [email protected] ring the police. Your not permitted to build after 7pm oh [email protected] your not even in the o****ry...ah I'll come over and chop their heads off. What jerks! I think you better come back home again, to Mt Eliza. You poor bugger.
    Nelle - IM not going to give you the pleasure of pooring a frozen coke down your throat (now that I know your my kk person). Im going to make you sit there and watch me have it. hahahahahahahhaha that would be torture enough. Then im going to make you watch me eat some frosty fruits. Ner ner. You silly sausage I did want to know...but now that I do Im going to hunt you down woman heheheheheh. Nah mate, dont stress its cool. I just happy that we can all have a chat tonight. I even bought a bottle of Brown Brothers Mascato and again I ask
    NO SWEAR JAR!!!!!
    Chrissy - PMSL at you woman. You just scared the living $hit out of us and your talking about mambo number five, bare back. I hope you're pg already. What an ace chrissy pressy..maybe you should do a test on line tonight....Yeah that would be a trip..heheheh.
    Enough $hit from me, going to make sure i dont have to go to the loo ect so emptying everything thats needs to be done now. Does anyone care if we go native tonight? (meaning bra less and just nakie?) its so hot here and Ive got the cant be tweety birds.
    Ah the heat its getting to me
    See ya's all 2night
    xxmaz

just for you maz, no swear jar! That bottle of Brown Brothers sounds yum, maybe I can get Heath to buy me a bottle while he's at the shops ...

morning girls, did i get on the **** last night? im feeling abit like a truck ran over me, thank god i didnt keep chatiing, as i probably feel like 10 mac trucks ran over me.seriously, it was great chatting to eveyone, and im sorry if i left a bit early, but i strarted before time anyway.
    Caddie my angel is taking pride and place on the chrissy tree, thankyou so much, i just love it.
    and yes, we did try for #7 last night, and i took your advice maz, I LET HIM DO ALL THE WORK!!!!!LOL

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast