Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #16

PMSL chrissy - I rolled to bed and sonked out at 1am. I hope we were all your lucky charm last night mate.
    Sharleen - match sticks man..help keep your eye sopen.
    I woke up feeling fantastic. Vy slept through until 7am. 11 hours straight, and it was my night. Its really smokey here today and hot already. Ive gotta go do the grocieries so Im going now.
    Thanks for last night girls, i had a ball.
    xxmaz

Was great chtting to you all last night!!! Xander slept through till 6am this morning, and is currently talking to his toys on his playmat. Too cute.

Chrissy - I agree with Maz, hope we were your lucky charm for #7!

Maz - Enjoy grocery shopping.. hope the smoke doesn't get too much worse.

Sharleen - I hope Ambah is good for you today so maybe you'll be able to get in a nap.

great chatting as well, I feel great but then I bailed at 11pm and wasn't drinking

after Jack's huge evening nap 5 hours, I fully expected a bad night but he was back in bed by 11.15pm and stayed there till 6am and is back in bed WOOOO!!!!!! I think he realises 2 days of no day sleep and he is exhausted, now just gotta get IL's to leave him alone this weekend *rolling eyes*

chat later

morning all!!
    Thanks for the chats last night.. even if MSN didnt like me in the end!

When i was at my gf's last night i feed Alexander at 7.00pm and at 9.00pm he was still a bit unsettled and my GF said .. do you think he could still be hungry and i thought that we would try a formula bottle and he scoffed 120mls! He LOVED IT!! He was making all these grunting noises and really getting into it.. so funny!
    anyhoo, i came home and then he didnt wake until 5am!!! HOLY COW!!!

So i think i am going to start comp feeding.. maybe this 12 week growth spurt is making him more hungry and by boobies are feeling a little empty of late.. Will try and boost supply with recipes .. see how we go.

HUBBY IS BACK TODAY!!!! After 2 weeks of not seeing him, i am very excited.. have to make sure No3 isnt created!

Back when i can have a great weekend !!

I'm sorry i missed the chat last night, I just struggled, i tried to stay up but was asleep before 10. Its just way past my bedtime!
    It would've been so nice to chat to you all though. Glad to hear you had good time.

hi girls,it was great chatting.I have never laughed so much.I dont even laugh at a comedy video.Ruby didnt sleep through but she was good.
    Glad u like it chrissy and hope another baby is on its way!
    I woke up with a killer sore back just fot sitting on computer for 1.5hrs.I feel 100yrs old.
    Anyways gotta get ready for playgroup xmas party...BBL

Hey LP - up to you whether you comp feed or not, but I had the same thing at 12 weeks... Xander fed heaps more than usual for a few days, but then my supply caught up to his new demands and all was good again. If you comp feed, your body wont know it needs to make more milk.

Well, off to go have another one of those coffees Adele got me... they are so yum.

Anna - i drove past Hungry Jacks when I was out and PI$$ed myself laughing. People at the lights must have thought I was a nut bag.
    I was out my door and in coles by 8.40 and I could barely get a park. It was packed. I was so glad I left the kids at home with jed. Then I get home and our lawn mower decided to go to heaven. Out again to buy a new one...ah im over it
    What are we going to do when out kids get to 5 and our thread is taken away we'll have to have meet ups on MSN every month then. Im so glad that we all get along and can have a laugh. Theirs alot of [email protected] in the other forums between girls. IM just glad we're all just us.
    Should do something I suppose even though its to hot. Going to fill the kiddy pool for us all to sit in later. Have t do something to keep cool.
    Oh chrissy - at least we'll all know what night you concieved if you do fall ..your terrible lol
    Later chickens
    xxmaz
    Last edited by maz; December 9th, 2006 at 11:19 AM. Reason: had to be smart to chrissy

last night was great!! Nina did re-settle and woke at 3am for a feed, then didn't wake until 7am. I was sooo tired still so Heath let me sleep till 9, now I feel great!
    little p - Nina's 12 week growth spurt was absolute horror for me too. Feeding constantly day and night, but she seems to be settling down now. Her's lasted about 4 days.

Hi guys, great to chat last night. Although Bella had me up at 1am then Eithan at 1:15am then again at 4am then again at 7am and then again at 8:30am. He had a nice sleep while I was taking Leith to work, then woke on arriving home. At the moment he is on the floor watching Nemo with Bella(at least he's quiet, naughty mummy am I).

How about the last Friday of every month for those able to get on? or would you prefer a midweek night.

Love you all, you dirty naughty people.

Love

OMG where are all of you?

Usually I have heaps of trouble catching up. Adele, I hope that Akira is feeling better now, poor little mite. Sending hugs.

Well I have actually done heaps of washing today and hung it out. For me that is a huge thing.

oh well talk to you all probably in a few days knowing me.

Love
    Last edited by **Helen**; December 9th, 2006 at 01:23 PM. Reason: spelling mistake

hello ladies

wow what a hot day we are having today here in melb.

i havent had a chance to read through the posts but just droppin in to say a big hello to you all.
    i had a big birthday party last night with lots of people at my house for my mum and hubby whos birthdays were both yesterday.

going out tonight to a club for hubbys birthday for the first time in a very long time.
    I cant wait!! i love dancing!! thats how i used to stay fit so im in for a good work out tonight hehe

ohh happy 3 month birthday to my gorgeous baby girl today!!! yayyyy what a milestone!

hope you all have a great day

my thoughts are with the brave fire fighters fighting these horrible bush fires.
    i can see so much smoke in the air its so sad.

take care ladies and bubbies

love ambz

xoxox

Been otside in the kiddie pool girls...VERY scarey!
    Oh ambz I cant remember the last time I went out clubbing...god I feel OLD!
    Having a bbq for tea tonight $hit I forgot to buy chick shaslicks....have to go to bilo now
    xxmaz

Happy 3 months to Savanna!

It is quiet in here today, i am hot, been to my massage, I tell you 30 mins was not long enough! I want another one, felt so good.

Have fun tonight Ambz, I wonder if I'll ever get out at night again!

Ha ha, every sat Df goes out and he wants me to drop him off at the local cricket around 3-3;30, well today and last sat arvo Ash decides to have these massive sleeps that she never has any other day. She is such a funny girl, obviously she doesn't want her daddy going out and I'm not gonna wake her just to drive him!

Good for you Shell let little Ash sleep.

Sharleen-Eithan doesnt want to sleep and Bella doesnt naps so I am up today. Leith works so no help there.

So cute Eithan has started babling consistently. I could listen to him for ages. Bella thinks it's great.

Ambz hope you have fun clubbing. I have never ever been. Kinda settled fast although I know if I hadnt I would have been a party animal.

Maz-What are chick shaslicks???????? I just bought the anusol cream from the supermarket so you should be able to find it there. It's pronounced an-u-sol, me and Leith think it should be anus-ol, coz that's what it's for.

Well, I better go and have a dance with Bella. Britney spears is on dvd. Shoot me but I love getting down to her songs.

Love

Sorry I didnt get to chat long but my MSN was being a beyotch and I figured I'd better sleep while bub was down. He woke at 3:30, which I figured he would cause he didnt have his last full feed before bedtime. Then he woke at 7am but Dh did that feed and let me sleep in til almost midday
    Now Dh is out, bub is asleep and Im bored hehehe

Ohhhhhhhhhhh Dh and I had a chat about TTC today and he said his main concern was that he would only get a day off for the birth and nothing more if bub wasnt born during holiday times and how would I cope blah blah he also seems to think it would be horrible for me having a baby down here lol Its not THAT country. Anywho I told him that the inlaws and my sister had both offered to come down for a few weeks if we had another bub, inlaws are planning on coming sometime in the next year or so anyway so if we give them a date theyll get here. As for giving birth down here, I have full confidence in the medical facilities. So he is considering it now *does happy dance*

ohh dear!! the boys are all back from playing paintball today up in ****atoo.
    i really dont know how they did it in this heat. they were all dressed in army clothes too!! crazzzyyyyyy!!! they just arrived before showing off their battle scars lol i had such a nice quiet day today too cause savanna was being a little darling. lucky my mum picked her up before they arrived cause i yelled at them to all take their shoes off now the house smells of stinky socks ewwwwwwwww and i cant open the windows cause the air con is on! arghhhhhhhhhhhh.
    i bought hubby the scarface ps2 game for his bday now they are sitting there playing it.
    now we will never leave the house! hahaha

TMI ahead-

helen.p- what is the anusol for? i think i may have the same problem you are having and i tell ya what it hurts sooo much when i try to go to the toilet to do a number 2 (hehe sounds funny talking about it) im too embarrassed to go to the doctor. my sister in law said she had exactly the same problem and she took alot of over the counter stuff to make her regular and it went away after a while. i hate it and get scared to go to the toilet too cause cause there is sooo much blood grrr after i had savanna i was given some medicine in my bum i wonder if that has caused the problem?

better go organise the boys .. they have ordered pizza for dinner yayyy no cleaning up for me! after last night i did not go to bed till the house was spotless.

have a fantastic night ladies !!!
    i know i will

ps. my friend joined the forum the other day but cannot access this section. how does she get access to it?

love ambz

xoxox
    Last edited by ambz; December 9th, 2006 at 05:57 PM.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast