Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #19

happy new year everyone,

maz how was your hoildays?? gotta catch up some time.

belle - thanks for the phone call even though it was short is was nice to hear from you anyway.

jodi - OMG glad to hear nina is ok. poor heath hope he doesnt get to mad at himself.

well last night was good we went to a friends house and i was able to have a few drinks as it was my treat simon said he didnt touch a drop. and he even let me sleep in aswell. i had to pinch myself this morning lol to make sure i wasnt dreaming lol.

well we are off to mum and dads for a bit were it is cooler. so i will pop back on later

Adele

hi ya girls
    only a quicky cause Vy and I are a sick as dogs and I have no voice. I went to bed at 10pm last night. I'll burn copies of the cd for you all and dont even think about paying me. I dont want anything and i mean it.
    Ive got AnnaT - Rikki and Shell's address. I dont have Anna or Jodis' just email me at jedandmaz at bigpond dot com (no au)
    Hi ya Belle hon, I hope your getting there. One day at a time remember and I refuse to be part of any thing bad you do to your self. lol. Love ya babe.
    Caddie - did you end up getting the car fixed?
    have uploaded some new pics on Vys homepage.
    $hit have to go
    xxmaz

maz, hope you both get better soon. just take it easy and rest up. just looked at your website damm you look good with that hair like that. and vy was so cute. and you look like you have lost heaps of weight in your face

adele
    Last edited by aboll; January 1st, 2007 at 02:13 PM.

I'll be away as of tomorrow and won't be back online until next Monday. We're heading off to Forrest Beach, then Magnetic Island, then Townsville to visit family and friends. Have a great week everyone, hope our bubs behave themselves!!

Thanks Maz, i'll be looking out for the postie!

Hi to everyone, I'm feeling hot, and its gonna be warm here all week!

Maz - is it my VIC address?

oh Der maz! I ment to type that I have Anna** address and dont have AnnaT's. Please some one punch me then maybe my head will unclog. Ann just shoo me hon! I emailed you back so your just gonna think im a di$k today.
    Adele - have to catch up as soon as I can talk again. feel like a certain body part of jed's has lodged itsself into my throat and wont get out (he blemen wishes)
    okay I can hear Vy being a cow, she must have unwrapped herself. She never liked me wrapping her but for the last week she's been sleeping beautifully this way. Have burnt the cd's and will post them out tomorrow. AnnaT please remeber to give me your new address
    thanks guys
    xxmaz

WOO HOO....My little girl is just the cleverest!!! She has worked out how to roll from her tummy to her back...

We thought it was a fluke (which it probly was) but she did it like three times, then after she woke up again, we put her on her tummy and she did it about 10 times!!! I;m just soooo proud of her!

MelR - Thanks, I will try the Mag cup... Hope I can get it from safeway... Kiara seems to be losing the tongue reflex thing, we have been putting peices of fruit to her mouth and she opens it, then when we take it away she licks her lips a bit.

Jodi - Yep... we are planning on going up in April...we usually go up wth IL's... which is great as they pay for heaps! LOL

Maz - Hope you are feeling better soon... and Vy too... LOL at what your throat feels like!!!

Maz you look bloody fantastic! Real pretty.And vy is the most cutest bub ever!! You should enter her in baby comps.
    BBL,i cant be bothered typing as we had visitors all day.

hey all we are home and oh so tired

skipped a entire thread you lot of chitty chatters

will be back tomorrow with holiday update hope you all had a good xmas and new year

oh and if ya a platinum member and haven't enter the photo comp but want to vote jacks pick is the naughty list one hint hint!!!!!

Maz sugar I agree with the others, you look great! And Vy is such a smiler! Riv can be a serious little guy (always has a smile for mum though )

Visitors all day can be tiring hey Caddie! Hope you get plenty of rest tonight.

Yay for Kiara rolling! Smart little cookie! River just gets sort of on his side and then cracks it cos he can't get any further (not even sure if that's what he really wants to do!). Well, I'm sure he'll get there someday. I mean, do we know any adults that can't roll? :P

Might try and get to bed soon, I just love to sleep! xo Take care girls.

woo hoo girls... the bracelet was in my friend from MG's driveway. She found it yesterday. I am so happy as DH gave it to me in hospital and told me I could pass it on to Ainsleigh when I was ready to.

And enjoy your time away Jodi, we will be in Townsville at the same time!

See you in ten days girls... and i'll be back with photos of my little girls first big holiday and christening.

God you girls thanks . I do try sometimes.
    Mel - thats fantastic. Is she the first roller in the group yet?
    Caddie - i hope you got some rest after your visitors went. I know exactly how you feel but (touch wood) they've left us alone so far. I think they all think that we're still away on holidays and im not telling them any different.
    Rach - what photo comp - im so usless...I'll go an investigate.
    Nelle - did you go and have a look at the rikki covers?
    Rikki - fantastic news about finding your bracelet mate. Ic ant wait to see your holiday snaps have a wonderful time and we'll miss you.
    As for baby show - they dont have them here and I wouldn't know were to send anything in for Vy. They use to have a baby show here once every year when I had th eobys but they stopped doing it. I won a heap of ribbons for both and Wilhelm got king of the show.
    Should go and have a shower so I can pick up my fur baby from his holiday at the cattery. Ive missed him so much.
    As for the postage cost for the cd - again I will say I dont want any $$$$$$$. If you feel like you have to, burn a copy for a friend and give it to them. Pass it on.
    BBL
    xxmaz

hey girls,

im off to the drs for rileys checkup to see how everything is going it is going to be hot here again today so im getting out early enough to miss the heat lol im a big sook when its hot lol. riley did a comando cawl today grr he is all ready on the move . found him under the coffe table when he was in his playmate.

maz- could you sent me a cd it would be a good gift for simons friend who is having a baby next month

rikki - so glad you found it i would have cried when i found it.

mel - well done to kiara on rolling over. its fun to watch them once then get started. riley has taken to rolling to get to the front door lol he like to watch the birds crazy kid

rach - welcome back hope you had a good hoilday.

caddie - hope you got to rest last night. how is your weight watchers going?? i never go to go last week as simon never got home from work till 7pm grrr and it was to late for me to go.

well im off to get the kids dressed and myself then im out to the shops then dr's and hopefully be back home by 11.30. can only hope.

later girls have a great day.

Adele

I entered a photo but jodi you wernt meant to say what photo you entered so as to not influence votes.I however did vote that one because it was the best,before i knew it was yours so goodluck.

can I still enter the photo comp or is it closed? were do I find it?

Ash was funny last night. I always give her a massage and feed before bed and she usually falls asleep or gets sleepy with the boob. Well last nigt she was not taking much booby and getting distracted by everything so I put her in bed anyway expecting when she got bored to cry out for her feed then. Well cause it was a warm night I put her in her summer sleep bag and just put a sheet over her. I could hear her playing for 20mins then was quiet, when I checked on her she'd pulled the whole sheet up it was bunched next to her face all wet from being maddly sucked on! So who needs booby or a dummy now. I just wish she'd use this all the time so I don't have to use booby every sleep time.

Mel09- Thats fantastic bout the rolling, Ash still can't quite get it yet she tries very hard but gets stuck when its time to roll over her arm!

Ahh I love Df being on holidays cause we take turns to sleep in, which I really need these days with Ash waking 3-4 times a night. It seems the norm now, maybe she is having some kind of growth spurt cause she always empties one side rather than just having a comfort suck like she was.

SLACK CHRISSY HERE

wishing you all a great 2007, been pretty busy with all the tin lids and family, might not be around much in the school holidays, but i still love you all

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast