Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #19

Hey Chrissy! I was thinking about you last night, was going to pm or email you if you didn't show up soon! Good to see you! How's ttc?

You too AnnaT, how's it all going with ttc?

That's too funny with Ash eating her sheet, River's like that too Shell, he slides down in his rocker so his top rides up and then he can suck on it! Does Ashleigh suck her fingers? River loves his, creates quite a mess.

Yay that you've got your bracelet back Rikki! Phewf.

Wierd about the real estate agent Sharle. Sounds good though that you can make your own plans to suit you better and even get a bigger block! Hope that all works out for you.

Ahh...I think someone's soiled themselves. Might pop in later, hope everyone's enjoying their day! xo

Hi all Happy New year.. have not read all the posts but hope that you are all well.. We have only 9 days left in this house so i am super busy trying to pack.. I have told DH that the computer is the last thing to get packed! LOL

xoxo

Snap Nelle!

Hi guys, pretty busy here aswell.

LittleP-Hope the moving goes smoothly.

Jodi-poor Nina what afright you guys must've had.

Nelle-Withdrawal method????? We dont like doms much here either but it will have to do as I cant have a mistake, well not yet anyway.

Ummm so much has happened, you ladies talk soo much. I cant beleive how much all of our bubba's are growing up, hearing about how they are all moving around. They will be crawling before we know it.

Well Eithan is on the better few days of his growth spurt, not so much waking and crying and unless it is over he will start again for another few days and then be back to semi normal again. I'm lucky at least he has a semi-break and doesnt go on consistently for weeks.
    I tried bonjella yesterday after putting it off for ages, as there are no red or swollen gums, and it worked a treat went straight to sleep, but the 2nd time it didnt work, so who knows. I think maybe his gums are achey even though I cant see them teething yet. Does that make sense?

Oh yah Rikki on finding the bracelt, still no sign of my photos yet.

Well Eithan is staring to get the moans up, better go.

Lvoe

nelle, well as for the TTC, got my first period back since having caityn the other day, so its not working so far, but we are practising heaps, but i didnt want to fall before i got my first period anyway, so we are going to be going full steam ahead now

my baby is 4 months old today...she has to stop growing NOW!

chrissy- Hi Chrissy nice to see you. I bet you would be busy during school holidays with all those kids! Good luck with TTC at least have fun with all the trying.

Helen.p- It makes sense bout them having pain before seeing teeth and redness. Cause I think back to when my wisdom teeth were growing and every so often I'd get all this pain for a few days the nothing for awhile and the actual wisdom teeth never came thru till few months later so prolly similar to bubs they will get the pain but the nothing for awhile.

little*princess- Good luck with the packing, I so hate moving all that packing/ unpacking.

Nelle- Yeah she sucks her hands and everything else, had to put a bib on her now cause otherwise she graps her clothes to suck on and they get soaking!

Sharleen- Good luck with whatever you decide to do with the whole house thing, we will be going thru the dramas of it all in a few months, we plan to buy around July/ August, must say I'm very excited be our first house, we're just renting a unit at the moment and now with a baby just feels too small and cramped.

Well I'm meant to be off to mothers group but as usual Ash hardly sleeps all morning then decides to be sound asleep now we gotta go out! I think she has a 6th sense bout these things.

ETA: Happy 4 months Vy! You're growing too quick, all these bubs are!

WITHDRAW METHOD thats how i conceived caitlyn

Bugger it shell - just stay home mate.
    Chrissy - PMSL....hope it works again.

Quote Originally Posted by caddie
    I entered a photo but jodi you wernt meant to say what photo you entered so as to not influence votes.I however did vote that one because it was the best,before i knew it was yours so goodluck.

I didn't realise we couldn't say which was ours I also am presuming you meant me not Jodi

also mum got ya some scrap stuff so will pick it up friday and send it saturday sorry for delay, but with going away etc, thanks for bottles etc, I feel so slack I didn't get you stuff away straight away sorry............

Sorry rach!! I forgot about the scrap stuff!! Look forwrd to it.Your gonna have to win with that pic anyway.Its way cute.

It is cute Rach, but did I recognise Millana Caddie? It looked like her...cos she's cute too!

Lol, sooo I shouldn't rely too much on the withdrawal method hey Chrissy? Well thanks Helen, it's a better suggestion than me just saying 'well...I haven't got my period yet so we might be okay'. Haha $10 says I'm the first to fall pregnant! (It's $10 I wouldn't mind losing :P)
    Lol, I'm probably already preggers, I fell so easily with Riv. Is there any way if I can tell whether I'm ovulating or not, while I'm breastfeeding? I wonder.

no probs Caddie

so I know its been asked but who is TTC OTL or finished or waiting, after our effort at xmas I would have to say we are OTL/TTC, OTL as in not worrying about charts, pills etc mind you a little more of a gap than 11 mths would be nice, presuming I have c-sect at 37weeks again

Rach75- No TTC here. We still haven't even done the deed! I think now Nelle has broken her drought I'm the only one left. We just have no sex drive in our place.

Nelle- I'm not sure how to check for ovulation when BFing, maybe try those ovulator predictor sticks that you wee on and if its negative then it could be okay? Not sure.

I got round to going to mother's group its nice to get me out of the house. we've been having it at each others place each week.
    My sleeping beauty has awoken and is crying, chat to you all later.

That is millana

Hi girls,

Thanks for the warm welcome back I will endeavour to keep up with you all! Julia is doing so well, shes feeding every 2 hours at the moment must be going through a growth spurt and is so talkative... im exausted at keeping her occupied!

Nelle - hello mate, I seem to have my cycles back.. I am ovulating at the moment and have the egg white cervical mucas (EWCM) do you have any of that? I had AF about 2 weeks ago I think I didnt get much bleeding though. How is River?

Shellbell - how was mothers group? How is gorgeous Ainsleigh? We have ours here once a week they are lovely girls, its so funny they have decided that the pub is the best place to meet LOL...there is about 16 of us that meet up every week.

Rach - good to see you are back, good luck TTC again I hope it doesnt take too long for you.

Caddie - hi mate how ru and Ruby and Milana going?

Maz - did you get my message? I hope you feel better soon and Vy is doing well too and the boys. Happy 4 months VY!!!!!

Helen - Hello. How is Bella & Eithan? How was your XMas? Will give you a call this week to see how you are going.

Chrissy - hi there, good to see you. How are you? Are you official TTC again?

Little P - best wishes with the move! hope it all goes well.

Rikki - thats great they found your bracelet! I would have been so upset too if it wasnt found. I bet you are happy now!

Jodi - how ru and Nina going? Lets catchup soon on MSN, hope you are well.

Sharleen - Goodluck with the househunting... Thats so cool Ambah loves rolling, I wish Julia would learn how to.

Mel - hello, thats so cool about Kiara rolling!!!

Adele - good to catchup with you today, thats great news Riley has gotten the all clear.

Anna - are you around?

Well that was a mammoth post. sorry if I have missed anyone will try and do more personals later.

Ahh Belle. I've missed those incredible personals posts! :P
    And ohhh poop. I've got EWCM at the moment Well, could be nothing hey...time will tell...surely my b/fing will delay ovulation...lol! Can you tell I'm slightly pooping myself? Hee hee...reminds me of that quote I just heard on the Simpsons:
    Lisa: At least I was planned!
    Marge: Stop it, none of you were planned!

Hey Rach, what does OTL stand for?

I just made chocolate choc chip muffins! Might get Rans to bring me one with a glass of milk while I feed Riv, which I should do now and then put him to bed hurrah!
    Take care girls! xo

Does anyone know if you can ovulate while BF and not get your period but still not be preggers?

Hiya Belle, nice to see you on here.

Love

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast